Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments (16980 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah, hope you don't cry while listening to him/it

Lol no not yet cheesy
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
alberto2k:
terry G - Akpako grin

Na d song u dey play anytime u dey nack Angela For Room ba?? grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
alberto2k:
terry G - Akpako grin
how many apkako u nack amu? grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Twaci(f): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mine is Peter Gabriel's Book of love
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh she was good too, cant remember the name of the song tho
Ellen goulding "love me like you do"

1 Like

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
witnezHD:
boondocks remind me of so many things (classified )and somebody I used to know is a break up song and it remind me of when my 3rd gf told me "it over " and it was already over in my mind

Sorry man.....Hope you're over it
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:

Ellen goulding "love me like you do"

Chai u guys are on point .. Let me even listen to it
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by shumuel(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I spent my whole night thinking of Mrs 'First love' Even though I claim to have gotten over her

Yeah, we all do
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
Mine is Peter Gabriel's Book of love

And it reminds you of?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by shumuel(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no not yet cheesy

Lol, ok, makes me weak anytime i listen to him
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, ok, makes me weak anytime i listen to him

Lol really .. What other ones u like
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah, we all do

Lol....then we gotta agree with Lala's previous thread about who gets over breakups Faster and better
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vjsmiles smiley
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Twaci(f): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

And it reminds you of?
Everything that has to do with love. Gives me a feeling of being wanted and when am emotional, that there is a guy out there that would love to hold me close...

Lol, sometimes I imagine that the song was actually written for me smiley
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:
Vjsmiles smiley
[size=14pt]baby wink [/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=14pt] ooops saw this late..
my favourite song that bring back those treasured moments got to be breathless by shayne ward.. whenever i heard that song memories with her smiley just keep flushing into my memory lane...
aww embarassed [/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt]baby wink
[/size]

How u dey
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh she was good too, cant remember the name of the song tho
love me like you do smiley download it

1 Like

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by shumuel(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol really .. What other ones u like

a lot, i like slow songs but i really don't listen to them anymore, keeping my Heart strong for the time being
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Twaci post=33287896] Everything that has to do with love. Gives me a feeling of being wanted and when am emotional, that there is a guy out there that would love to hold me close...

Lol, sometimes I imagine that the song was actually written for me smiley
Our Perverts and Nice guys take note! she's searching grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by shumuel(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Lol....then we gotta agree with Lala's previous thread about who gets over breakups Faster and better

We guys are actually Sweet and simple but we just don't show it, but it depends
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] ooops saw this late..
my favourite song that bring back those treasured moments got to be breathless by shayne ward.. whenever i heard that song memories with her smiley just keep flushing into my memory lane...
aww embarassed [/size]

Chai!!
Ma best Line in that song Is 'if we had babies they would have your 'eyes' grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by kinglekan: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

What does it remind you of?
Haaaaaaaa!!! Now that is coded. wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by FLAWLES(f): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:
What's that song or Movie that reminds you of that Special person, special moment or heartbroken Days?

I'll share mine after the cut

Cc: Naijaboiy
Mirexxx
Tosyne2much
Lala247
Falconey
Alberto2k
Cutehector
Thesonofmark
Twaci
Stephenqueen
Missclaasy/missghost
Fulaboy
Enegod
Flawles
Agwaru23
Vjsmiles
Kingtom
Chiam5 abi na Chiam55
And the Host of 'em too many to mention
.Rush Hour"Christ talker(guess i spelled it correctly)reminds me of my EX dah nigga can brag and lie and his funny too
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
shumuel:

a lot, i like slow songs but i really don't listen to them anymore, keeping my Heart strong for the time being

Oh ok i know what you mean smiley
Dont work u'll find another love soon
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Rush Hour"Christ talker(guess i spelled it correctly)reminds me of my EX dah nigga can brag and lie and his funny too
ya u told me abt it and I gave u hope kiss
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Phatmyk(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias, reminds me of my 1st gf, loved her to bits. Break ups to make ups by method man, reminds me if my immediate ex, kiss me by six pence none the richer and pulling me back by Mi, reminds me of all my past gfs,I love them all finally.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Chai!!
Ma best Line in that song Is 'if we had babies they would have your 'eyes' grin
[size=14pt] mehn that song is touching cheesy [/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by FLAWLES(f): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
ya u told me abt it and I gave u hope kiss
.say watin?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:

Lmao!!!
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
love me like you do smiley download it

Yh i got it now
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] mehn that song is touching cheesy [/size]

I dey tells you.
Bro wats your real name cos you look very much like a Long lost cousin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.