Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments (16983 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phatmyk:
Bailando by Enrique Iglesias, reminds me of my 1st gf, loved her to bits.

Haha
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
.say watin?
abt ua ex nah undecided
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by ginawest(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
rihanna-cry......reminds me of a lotta tins
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by FLAWLES(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
abt ua ex nah undecided
.have i discuss my ex to you? :/
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Phatmyk(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Haha
oga why u de laugh?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i got it now
that's good cool
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i got it now
that's good cool
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
.have i discuss my ex to you? :/
see how time flies undecided
Even de way u r talking to me self...smh embarassed
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
that's good cool
dis on way u d quote lala up and down e b like dat her new dp dy mad u gon cheesy
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Chai u guys are on point .. Let me even listen to it
shey u don see the song download

1 Like

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phatmyk:
oga why u de laugh?
Dunno....maybe cos u said u loved her to Bits
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
dis on way u d quote lala up and down e b like dat her new dp dy mad u gon cheesy
Lmao Lala247 is my old tight friend now so don't think otherwise tongue
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:

Guy. Pm that Babe na..... You dey derail ma thread!!
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I dey tells you.
Bro wats your real name cos you look very much like a Long lost cousin
[size=14pt] shocked
long lost cousin? embarassed
real name is mathias [/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Guy. Pm that Babe na..... You dey derail ma thread!!
u dey call dis on thread? gringrin
Pls I dnt do PM shiiit tongue
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
u luv amu? grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] shocked
long lost cousin? embarassed
real name is mathias [/size]

Mathias?
Na!! its certainly not you grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:

Chai hiw u know say i change pic una dey fear me
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Ego2(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Neyo- part of the list and miley wrecking ball, reminds mi of mai ex.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Mathias?
Na!! its certainly not you grin grin
[size=14pt] lol grin
you go fear reincarnation cheesy [/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala abeg call your FP Taxi whether e go reason ma face atal
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinegundammy:

shey u don see the song download

Yh lovely song
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by vjsmiles: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

[size=14pt] huh shocked
sissy that yho dp is smoking hot shocked kiss
guys be [/size]

1 Like

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Lala abeg call your FP Taxi whether e go reason ma face atal

Lol make i ask ifa if u go make am 1 sec
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Abi ur d one that calms my bp
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ego2:
Neyo- part of the list and miley wrecking ball, reminds mi of mai ex.

Was it ur Ex ringtone or favorite song?? why does it always remind you of him?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Fulaboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
u luv amu? grin
Nope just a friend tongue and I love my friends
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

because ua previous pix I didn't it so I chcked wda u hav changd it and fortunately u did...kudos cheesy
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Phatmyk(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Dunno....maybe cos u said u loved her to Bits
lol yea mehn, I really did, she set my soul on fire. The reason I chose the song it's because it perfectly suits our relationship then, the song was our relationship and the relationship was the song, you should check it out sometime.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by chimerase2: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Nope just a friend tongue and I love my friends
frindzone comes to mind bro grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
because ua previous pix I didn't it so I chcked wda u hav changd it and fortunately u did...kudos cheesy

Unfortunately lol u want d old one back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / This Is My Selling Point, Young Lady Displays Her Huge Nippl£s (PHOTO) / Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.