Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments (16989 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Csami(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
The movie Hours reminds me of a father's love for his new born baby.

The song "I wanna be free" by Marc Anthony reminds me about ma ex and how quickly I got off a sinking relationship
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Tashaamania(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ron Pope - a drop in the ocean..

Reminds me of no one actually, it's just a good song for someone you love.. smiley
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ooh. I forgot I have more than enough data. cheesy grin

Lemme watch wink

Hehehe. Ok enjoy.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe. Ok enjoy.
Hmmmmm

What does that song remind you of?? grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmm

What does that song remind you of?? grin

You just wanna hear amebor abi? tongue

Abeg leave the song and me alone wink cheesy
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

You just wanna hear amebor abi? tongue

Abeg leave the song and me alone wink cheesy
You must tell me o. grin

I don dey suspect you. grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You must tell me o. grin

I don dey suspect you. grin

cheesy grin grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2v5C2SFPE

cheesy grin grin. cheesy grin
wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We have to talk!! cheesy cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.*falls down from my water bed**

Talk?? 'Bout what?

I'm reminiscing wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.*falls down from my water bed**

Talk?? 'Bout what?

I'm reminiscing wink
That's what we have to talk about. grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's what we have to talk about. grin

shocked shocked

What do you want to hear ?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

What do you want to hear ?
Everything. wink wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Everything. wink wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink

angry undecided kiss wink

Oya grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:05am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
angry undecided kiss wink

Oya grin

embarassed

Nah, try another time

wink kiss
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:07am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed

Nah, try another time

wink kiss
Another time, Yea. Two mins time wink cheesy
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:16am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu two mins don pass. grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:19am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Deejavuu two mins don pass. grin grin

Charis fìmìle angry sad

[size=1pt] It reminds me of you[/size]
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

Charis fìmìle angry sad

[size=1pt] It reminds me of you[/size]
Hahahahahahahaa

Eyi meen grin le me talo joor grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:23am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahaa

Eyi meen grin le me talo joor grin

Wetin e mean?
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:24am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

Wetin e mean?

Choi! You don fall my hand sad grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:26am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Choi! You don fall my hand sad grin

grin grin grin

I gerrit now joor.

Leave story make story leave you o charis..

Sleeping soon o. So it's g.night from here
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:29am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin

I gerrit now joor.

Leave story make story leave you o charis..

Sleeping soon o. So it's g.night from here
Lol. Ok make I free you. cheesy

Will send you a mail tomorrow morning.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:30am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Ok make I free you. cheesy

Will send you a mail tomorrow morning.

Lol grin grin

Alright.. That stuff is still pending o,nor mind me

Sleepwell
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:34am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol grin grin

Alright.. That stuff is still pending o,nor mind me

Sleepwell
I know say na till next year. grin

It's about what I said I'll talk to you about.
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Deejavuu(f): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know say na till next year. grin

It's about what I said I'll talk to you about.

embarassed angry sad. E never bad like that nau..

Oh okay thanks kiss

Expecting!!
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 12:42am On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed angry sad. E never bad like that nau..

Oh okay thanks kiss

Expecting!!
E don even bad pass o. grin

Sleep well bae kiss
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2015
Csami:
The movie Hours reminds me of a father's love for his new born baby.

The song "I wanna be free" by Marc Anthony reminds me about ma ex and how quickly I got off a sinking relationship

Sinking relationship?? Lol
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
E don even bad pass o. grin

Sleep well bae kiss

See as you and ur Babe Derail ma thread eh undecided
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

See as you and ur Babe Derail ma thread eh undecided
Apologies Sire. grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Slimzjoe(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Apologies Sire. grin grin
angry
angry angry angry

Go and Sin no more grin grin
Re: That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments by Nobody: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:
angry
angry angry angry

Go and Sin no more grin grin
Tanchu Sir. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / April Born Lets Meet Here / B 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.