Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38468 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cheating? It wouldn't ruffle my feathers.
When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Women cannot outsmart guys like me.

SIMPLY the sure way to go anyday, anytime!!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by tellwisdom: 10:17am On May 01, 2015
Nigerian girl?? ...Spits undecided
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't care if my girl is cheating...
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..

No offence intended, but I'd love to put this your assertion to the test....
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 10:24am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Gbam!!! U don talk am finish..
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by omekz(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2015
farano:
lol grin
tru talk shaa
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by centjamie(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Not when you have been totally and helplessly consumed by the flames of LOVE broda,you will beg for dialogue.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 10:28am On May 01, 2015
smsdigito:

U must be a nice guy, abeg give me her contact.lol

On a more serious note, from ur post it just shows that moral values in our society keep degrading everyday. Its strange to hear someone truly in love take this kind of position on issues such as this. Well, its ur opinion hence you may be right in your own way.

No sane person truly in love with a girl won't mind she fùcks other guy. He doesn't love that babe.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by worth(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2015
The kingdom of God is at hand. In Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:
mama oooo shocked shocked mo gbedi fun yin!

u lyk amazon kwo?
i think am done with being like you.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...am beginning to like this guy, truely some guys dont kill theirselves over nothing.

A guy once told me that in situation like you just mentioned above,that when hes with a lady just to ease his tense,all he does is go on doggie style & off he goes, that his chest can never touch any other girl's chest apart from his girlfriend.
very funny dou*

Now, how possible would that be And if the female in question refuses to give him the doggy style, what happens next?

Tell him, he's a LIAR!!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] ireneony i give up grin [/size]
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by mrbillz(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2015
THE CURRENT ROLE MY GF IS PLAYING. ALREADY SEEING HER AS MY EX THO...

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Holyfield1(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2015
If she doesn't allow you to have her canal hmmm again....Always saying she's tired nd sh!ts

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2015
Umennajiego:
If am to go by all these signs you have here, then i probably wont av a girlfriend. She does all these but plays detective on me.

Na so e suppose be? smiley

'SHE DOES THESE THINGS' and yet play the 'DETECTIVE' on you

Common dude!!!! From past experiences, I'd say she's cheating on you 101%!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2015
tellwisdom:
Nigerian girl?? ...Spits undecided

'WRONG'!!!!

Every girl cannot be that way...
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2015
centjamie:

Not when you have been totally and helplessly consumed by the flames of LOVE broda,you will beg for dialogue.

Always have it at the back of your mind that things could go sour at any time and without prior notice (IT'S VERY IMPORTANT) also, develop shock absorbers for your heart and trust me, you WON'T call for NO fvcking dialogue!

Works for me and it can for you too. The ball's in your court and NOT in hers.

Think this way!!!

Cheers mate.... smiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2015
falconey:
my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

Especially the besty( a male), she walk around with him in school almost every second and I get 30minutes to be or talk to her in 2-3days.

cool
The most annoying thing now is that dis bros is seeing signs but maybe he is blinded by love or what my igbo frend called ruuv...no time to waste when u see dis signs probably shes cheating,u just turn her to ur intimacy gadget shikena.no time to waste nah abi
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2015
centjamie:

Bros leave love jare,sometimes one have to think abt oneself b4 anything.I was once in that situation,luved d gal so much,and i even tot i cudnt do without her but when i saw d signs,i gv mysef brain bro.I just jejely move on but after i ve given her d last nackin sha.no time!!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by tellwisdom: 11:09am On May 01, 2015
starlingbawa:

'WRONG'!!!!

Every girl cannot be that way...

.. Spits angry
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by 49cents(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] A lack of trust can doom a perfectly good relationship to failure. Still, if you have good reasons for suspecting that your girlfriend is cheating on you, then the sooner you know, the better. wink
here are some signs which individually may not prove your gf is cheating on you. But if you can identify one or two of these signs in your relationship, the chances are good your gf is cheating on you. undecided

1.she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. They look especially panicked when the phone rings.

2.You notice a sudden change in their appearance, or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your gf probably has a new “reason” to look great, and that person is the most likely the one they’re cheating with."na this one pain me pass angry
let's analyze this part...
*when she wants to visit you *
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAuNMD73Kkf7xNFXinNHfyUTf8gujdAMzDTDRIEQsO_tecs3Dv[/img]
* when she wants to visit brother mattew undecided *
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhIq2Blf50VEsRIvIKrgoJwcGonHKXjfglm-7Zde1LEp4C6Dewug[/img] angry angry
imagine wickedness!! ...
this is a pure sign...watch out!!

3.she begins to be increasingly critical of you, or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.

4.she hangs around with a “new best friend” of the opposite sex a lot, or spends time with his/her ex, but claims nothing is happening.nothing ko best friend ki lo de ?

5.She won’t let you anywhere near her phone and has it on lock down with the customized fingerprint phone lock grin*in this case na only her fingerprints fit open the phone grin*
brotherly ask your girlfriend what she is hiding angry

the above indicators are all meant to be warning signs. However, don’t turn your relationship into a situation where you feel you have to play detective. But if you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality of the one you feel you love, and not just isolated incidences, you should confront them about these signs. You should always trust first, but don’t ignore red flags. Still, you can’t always trust your “gut feeling.” Sometimes it’s just jealously and insecurity creeping in. If you can’t trust someone over time, don’t date them. Remember, too much drama in your life is very destructive.
cheers... smiley[/b]

to be frank only boys and men with inferiority complex worry about these signs

A real man got not time to be wondering about a lady who doesnt know whatsup
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

.. Spits angry

WRONG AGAIN!!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 11:20am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

no mind am, him wan dey form tough guy.
Buh shocked me was the female that quoted him and said she likes that type of guy. undecided

~ who's forming bad guy..

Are you guys deaf or what?
I said as long as I don't find out ... its not something I would start bothering my head over..

For God-sake you are only dating.. You aren't even married. ....
Why would she need to go outside for sex when she's married or don't you know marriage is a commitment..
A commitment that entails you have sex with only your partner but not "Dating"
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 11:24am On May 01, 2015
funlord:
......maybe when she supplies you with some modified HIV you will start caring! Grow up son!

~ You are the one that needs to Grow up mmoron if you think sneaking and monitoring your partners that you ain't even married to yet is a priority... I don't blame you..

I have the smartest girl in the world as a girlfriend and she's not sstupid enough to have sex without using a condom....
There's a huge difference between having sex just to ease yourself of tension(prolly cos you ain't had it in a long time)...and there's also intimate sex you have with someone you love..

what do you know? Blockhead
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by 49cents(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's just the way I am, maybe a gift. You can train yourself to predict and outthink people if you hone your psychoanalytical skills. No female has ever outsmarted me relationship-wise. I wouldn't even stalk nor ask her certain question - I wouldn't want her getting edgy.
FEIGN IGNORANCE AND ONCE THEY ARE MADE TO THINK YOU AREN'T SUSPICIOUS OF THEM THEY'D LEAVE TRAILS TO YOU TO TRACK THEM.
The key is always remaining one step ahead- I always am wink.

your state of mind captures the sad state where many young Nigerians are...............you are emotionally safe but u may not have the happiness that finding love brings, that's what you exchange for being smart with matters of the heart

There are good girls everywhere but guys prefer the hot ones,,,,,,if that is your taste then your line of action is called self preservation and you are in order

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by tranxo(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
dechandel:
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin
Hmmm, why do you have your default setting on defensive mode?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by dechandel(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmm, why do you have your default setting on defensive mode?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2015
smsdigito:

U must be a nice guy, abeg give me her contact.lol

On a more serious note, from ur post it just shows that moral values in our society keep degrading everyday. Its strange to hear someone truly in love take this kind of position on issues such as this. Well, its ur opinion hence you may be right in your own way.

~ This is the 21st century not 1914

But still the so called immoral people are making more waves than the so called religious lots .financially e.t.c
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...am beginning to like this guy, truely some guys dont kill theirselves over nothing.

A guy once told me that in situation like you just mentioned above,that when hes with a lady just to ease his tense,all he does is go on doggie style & off he goes, that his chest can never touch any other girl's chest apart from his girlfriend.
very funny dou*

~ I'm glad you understand, cos a lot of these cats are clueless...
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by funlord(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2015
grin..e pain am! Truth hurts Sha! and by their posts u shall know their age! Grow up child! U nor reach!
Darkrebel666:

~ You are the one that needs to Grow up mmoron if you think sneaking and monitoring your partners that you ain't even married to yet is a priority... I don't blame you..

I have the smartest girl in the world as a girlfriend and she's not sstupid enough to have sex without using a condom....
There's a huge difference between having sex just to ease yourself of tension(prolly cos you ain't had it in a long time)...and there's also intimate sex you have with someone you love..

what do you know? Blockhead

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2015
funlord:
grin..e pain am! Truth hurts Sha! and by their posts u shall know their age! Grow up child! U nor reach!

~ Pain me? Is that even an English word..?
.I'm enjoying a loving and fruitful relationship... grin
If my philosophy is weird to you, you can always put a rope around your neck and do the needful.
.I'm a child but I can bet a million that I'm well do than you.
The way you type alone has given me an insight to how pathetic you are.. Probably another Filling station worker... cheesy

Its been proven that the average Nigerian is an illiterate.
Reread my previous post cos it seems you have comprehension problems.
Your ignorance is legendary.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by apholaby007(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2015
lwkmd o
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by smsdigito: 11:59am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ This is the 21st century not 1914

But still the so called immoral people are making more waves than the so called religious lots .financially e.t.c
So you will prefer to be immoral to make wave? lol.
So 21st Century says values and good norms should be thrown into the garbage huh?
So all trendy things are good? Moving with the crowed whether it is for good or bad is what you stand for? Well, the fact that everybody is doing it doesn't mean it is right. Like i mentioned earlier, we are not preaching religion here but what is good is good whether it comes from the mouth of Obama or shekau, we all know what is good and what is bad.
You cant say you are in love yet you dont mind your very same lady you are in love with getting layed everyday by other men and you come here and tell me 21st Century? go and tell that to the dogs. Only animal believe those kind of bull,sh.it.
And i think the problem with we Nigerians is that we copy from the whites and we over do what we copy and make it get to the extreme. This thing you are copying from the whites saying 21st century, the very people you are copying this from cant take this mess you are welcoming all in the name of exposure just to be like them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.