Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38464 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by cube63: 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
I left the country with one thing in mind, I'll never ever marry a girl from naija even if my life depends on it. This na old news jare, I won't even waste my time or anyone's time talking about my experiences. Date other girls from other regions, countries and you will understand me and see how useless our girls are.

I was told by friends who visited naija of recent that things are worse now and have gotten out of hand. I love my foreign girl, who loves and respects me and leaves her phone anywhere in the house, easy to get married to that kind of girl.

She earned my respect when one of my friends once asked her out, asked for her numbers and she dissed him, he wasn't my friend when this happened but we started talking the day he saw me with her and he was like "Sam, since the day I got to this country no girl has turned me away. This your girl I swear she correct"

Someone said guys go looking for hot girls, when there are many good girls around, big lie! My girl is hot with that coca-cola shape and big ass just the way i love it, you decide what you want for yourself wink

Well... if you want a real woman, you might wanna search farther and further and just maybe you might get lucky. smiley

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by omooba969(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
Wen a gurl/guy begins to switch off fone or wud not pick calls, it means they r not in control of their parole--simple as..

Una neva meet playaz ! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by missmary(f): 6:53pm On May 01, 2015
dechandel:
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin
....LolOLOlOlOlOLOLOLOLoLOlOLOLol, from pot bellied to super hot!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by dechandel(f): 6:55pm On May 01, 2015
missmary:
....LolOLOlOlOlOLOLOLOLoLOlOLOLol, from pot bellied to super hot!
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
starlingbawa:

Now, how possible would that be And if the female in question refuses to give him the doggy style, what happens next?

Tell him, he's a LIAR!!!
have you seen where a girl will be tripping for a cute guy just to have a taste of him? thats the situation here.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emodeee: 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
farano:

farano, cn i request for smtin from u? 4get say u be mod, i dey c u as normal lady.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by starlingbawa(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

have you seen where a girl will be tripping for a cute guy just to have a taste of him? thats the situation here.

I think I might just understand what your point is...
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by danbrowndmf(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666
post=33315043:

~ Imagine you are schooling in the states and you've been separated from
your boyfriend for close to 11 months .
Yet you are surrounded by hot males in school who approach you daily....
Unless the person is deceiving him or herself, you'd surely get tired of
putting your fingers in your pusssy and wankinng and give in to one of
em' to satisfy your sexual urges. ...

Its easier for a virgin who doesn't know how sex feels like to be
celibate than for someone who has had sex before and knows the sweetness
you get from it.
So Don't tell me about self-control ... You can't have self control for
11 months.. That's a fairytale.
Bro i can hv self control for six month,inshort hv done dt before...right now am on 5months self control now....but i guess nt everyone can do dat.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by farano(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2015
Emodeee:

farano, cn i request for smtin from u? 4get say u be mod, i dey c u as normal lady.
hmm
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by niyi16(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't care if my girl is cheating...
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..
....you right but not everyone can cope with this situation,for me I'll rather let go
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emodeee: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
farano:
hmm

Should I go ahead and ask?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by farano(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2015
Emodeee:

Should I go ahead and ask?
Ok oo
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emodeee: 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
farano:
Ok oo

do a voice note 4 me and tell me dat u luv me.

Something like "em
odeee, i luv u".

I av subsequent request though. Doing dat will guarantee dat u ll concur to d subsequent request.

Upload it to datafilehost.com.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by farano(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
Emodeee:

do a voice note 4 me and tell me dat u luv me.

Something like "em
odeee, i luv u".

I av subsequent request though. Doing dat will guarantee dat u ll concur to d subsequent request.

Upload it to datafilehost.com for a lucid vocal.
** Dies** grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emodeee: 10:56pm On May 01, 2015
farano:
** Dies** grin

*wakes her up* oya do d needful. I assume u r nt cocky, so be nice to do it.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by centjamie(m): 2:47am On May 02, 2015
starlingbawa:

Always have it at the back of your mind that things could go sour at any time and without prior notice (IT'S VERY IMPORTANT) also, develop shock absorbers for your heart and trust me, you WON'T call for NO fvcking dialogue!

Works for me and it can for you too. The ball's in your court and NOT in hers.

Think this way!!!

Cheers mate.... smiley

Well,i think u are right
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emodeee: 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
farano:

Where is the voice note?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Kindeed(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
I always gat my mind prepared no matter what!
I just find it hard to trust Ladies No matter how saint she may seems.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by airminem(f): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2021
xreal:
Op, are you saying these out of experience?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.