Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38457 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by danbrowndmf(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2015
what is cheating sef? Nigerian ladies dnt know how to define luv,there definition for love is....They hv like 4 guys they are banging buh they luv just one...they dnt believ in dating,banging and luving jus one person....so what i do is i dnt gv a F**k if shes cheating,buh i pretend i do...so whenever i she gt caught,i jus stop been emmotional with her....and i start bleeping her like am gonna pay her...
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 7:09am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ I don't care if my girl is cheating...
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..

I hope you know the more she fùcks around when you are not there, the more her chances of getting STDs, and the more your chances of contacting them too? Just saying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by happykidArotiba(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

I hope you know the more she fùcks around when you are not there, the more her chances of getting STDs, and the more your chances of contacting them too? Just saying.
Now, what is the function of contraceptive? just saying!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by adahgold(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2015
Cheating na WA... All parties they cheat but they females are on the loosing side more..

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 7:36am On May 01, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Now, what is the function of contraceptive? just saying!

And how would you know she fùcks around with contraceptives? I hope you realize that he doesn't know of the guys she'll sleep with and how they have their sex? All he wants is that the girl doesn't tell him who and how she fùcks them. So her being protected can't be guaranteed. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Slimzjoe(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
we all already know this..

i was expecting to see something what would woowed me..

the op try sha, let me say 20/100grin

That would "Woowed" you ? Vjsmiles see Your sister again oo!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Slimzjoe(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

This days, any Guy that still. Bangs his Galfrynd widawt a Cond0m is Dum.b!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 8:13am On May 01, 2015
falconey:
my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

Especially the besty( a male), she walk around with him in school almost every second and I get 30minutes to be or talk to her in 2-3days.

cool
[size=14pt] grin grin [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 8:15am On May 01, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Lol, This poster above me is a comedian sad btw, the visit cloth for Beloved bro. Matthew is too long na.
[size=14pt] this cracked me up grin grin [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 8:15am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

i was expecting to see something what would woowed me..

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 8:18am On May 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

That would "Woowed" you ? Vjsጠiles see Your sister again oo!!
[size=14pt] lol...she be my female admirer grin [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ireneony(f): 8:19am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33301153][/quote]vjsmiles aka fuckshiit grin embarassed

u are more stup!d in ur fuckshiit moniker tongue grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:
Number 1 is true
how do you know is true,hhmm babe, you does that right?
very very correct cos .........my mouth sealed..lol
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] yes.... grin
the heartbreaks i have suffered os enough to cause earthquake angry cry [/size]
ehya...sowie ok...but you know guys do this too
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 8:26am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
vjsmiles aka fuckshiit grin embarassed

u are more stup!d in ur fuckshiit moniker tongue grin
[size=14pt] baby but when will you stop your grammartical misconfiguration cry
your face aint worth one lump of soured amala so better continue begging Sغun he would consider you as his house girl...
you are a phhool with low IQed brain...
fvvk outa my mentions and stop being a twerp angry

cheap O.L.O.S.H.O...
it is a family curse not your fault.... embarassed [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Women cannot outsmart guys like me.
you never jam bro.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..
hmmmm...i know someone that have this kind of your mindset.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ireneony(f): 8:35am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] baby but when will you stop your grammartical misconfiguration cry
your face aint worth one lump of soured amala so better continue begging Sغun he would consider you as his house girl...
you are a phhool with low IQed brain...
fvvk outa my mentions and stop being a twerp angry

cheap O.L.O.S.H.O...
it is a family curse not your fault.... embarassed [/size]
e pain naagrin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Of course.. You don't neglect the ones you love.

Imagine you have a boyfriend schooling abroad in the midst of all the most seductive daughters of Eve ever. He would definitely need to ease tension at some point (I mean sex)..and when he's away from you for like 10 months... Is that still cheating even when he wasn't even emotionally attached a bit to whomever he banged? ..of course not.
The girl could also not have being celibate for 10 months either. Its impossible
hmmm...am beginning to like this guy, truely some guys dont kill theirselves over nothing.

A guy once told me that in situation like you just mentioned above,that when hes with a lady just to ease his tense,all he does is go on doggie style & off he goes, that his chest can never touch any other girl's chest apart from his girlfriend.
very funny dou*

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by funlord(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
......maybe when she supplies you with some modified HIV you will start caring! Grow up son!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ireneony(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
shocked shocked

are u loadedgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:40am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

i was expecting to see something what would woowed me that will wow me..

angry angry angry
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:41am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...am beginning to like this guy, truely some guys dont kill theirselves over nothing.

A guy once told me that in situation like you just mentioned above,that when hes with a lady just to ease his tense,all he does is go on doggie style & off he goes, that his chest can never touch any other girl's chest apart from his girlfriend.
very funny dou*
buh his dicck can enter into another woman's pusssy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:42am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

And how would you know she fùcks around with contraceptives? I hope you realize that he doesn't know of the guys she'll sleep with and how they have their sex? All he wants is that the girl doesn't tell him who and how she fùcks them. So her being protected can't be guaranteed. Just saying.
anyone still bleeping around without contraceptives is a big dumb.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ireneony(f): 8:43am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:

angry angry angry
i can choose to write in whatever way i like undecided back off my mention grin

!diot!

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:44am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

how do you know is true,hhmm babe, you does that right?

very very correct cos .........my mouth sealed..lol

Heheh no it works both ways
So see. A guy do number 1 well . Actually leave d house to pick up call lol
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:45am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

buh his dicck can enter into another woman's pusssy?
angry shocked
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

you never jam bro.

It's just the way I am, maybe a gift. You can train yourself to predict and outthink people if you hone your psychoanalytical skills. No female has ever outsmarted me relationship-wise. I wouldn't even stalk nor ask her certain question - I wouldn't want her getting edgy.
FEIGN IGNORANCE AND ONCE THEY ARE MADE TO THINK YOU AREN'T SUSPICIOUS OF THEM THEY'D LEAVE TRAILS TO YOU TO TRACK THEM.
The key is always remaining one step ahead- I always am wink.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 8:49am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

anyone still bleeping around without contraceptives is a big dumb.

Dumb or not, people still fúck around without condoms. Why do you think abortion still goes on in this age? The ladies that abandon their children, most of them ain't married. They give birth outside wedlock, so fùcking without contraceptives goes on very much till today.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:50am On May 01, 2015
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:51am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

Dumb or not, people still fúck around without condoms. Why do you think abortion still goes on in this age? The ladies that abandon their children, most of them ain't married. They give birth outside wedlock, so fùcking without contraceptives goes on very much till today.

Yh uve got a point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.