Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38460 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 8:52am On May 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

This days, any Guy that still. Bangs his Galfrynd widawt a Cond0m is Dum.b!

Well people still do it. The abortions that goes on in our societies are mainly from unmarried ladies.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:54am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's just the way I am, maybe a gift. You can train yourself to predict and outthink people if you hone your psychoanalytical skills. No female has ever outsmarted me relationship-wise. I wouldn't even stalk nor ask her certain question - I wouldn't want her getting edgy.
FEIGN IGNORANCE AND ONCE THEY ARE MADE TO THINK YOU AREN'T SUSPICIOUS OF THEM THEY'D LEAVE TRAILS TO YOU TO TRACK THEM.
The key is always remaining one step ahead- I always am wink.

hmmmm...i hope your kind of person can love a woman truely!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 8:55am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Yh uve got a point
Of course i do, don't i always got a point? tongue grin
How are you? Your pic is one word - AMAZING. wink
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 8:57am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

Morning im ok .. Thanks ur too kind smiley
Still in bed struggling to get up lol
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:
hmmmm...i hope your kind of person can love a woman truely!!
Only if your kind of person can be WHOLLY dedicated to A MAN. smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
then be ready for every of your relationship heading to the rocks...
marriage is out of the question with this mindset...
Exactly!!
blublahd:

buh his dicck can enter into another woman's pusssy?
Help me ask them o.

There's no justification to what darkrebel is saying. Once you make the decision to be committed to a guy or girl emotional and otherwise, any fvcking with another person is nothing other than 1st class cheating. Take it or leave it.
Cc: darkrebel666

_TrueStory
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 9:03am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Morning im ok .. Thanks ur too kind smiley
Still in bed struggling to get up lol

Struggling to get up? I hope you know you are taking me to Koko Bar soon, so get your sexy azz off that bed and go make some pounds sterling. tongue
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
i can choose to write in whatever way i like undecided back off my mention grin

!diot!
Mechie onu gi there!!

Onye ocha krokro grin grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

Sinizia, you are not feeding the vanity of that vainglorious female, are you?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
sinizia:

Struggling to get up? I hope you know you are taking me to Koko Bar soon, so get your sexy azz off that bed and go make some pounds sterling. tongue

Oh yes its friday today lol forgot .
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lol no his not
Midehi:
anyone still bleeping around without contraceptives is a big dumb.
thought continuos use of contraceptives is dangerous? Plus u go dey fucck wella o undecided
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

thought continuos use of contraceptives is dangerous?
Plus u go dey fucck wella o undecided

Yes it has got its side effects on women. 10 years n up using the pill can make a chic infertile ., cuz it can mess up up the normal cycle of a woman.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Exactly!! Help me ask them o
There's no justification to what darkrebel is saying. Once you make the decision to be committed to a guy or girl emotional and otherwise, any fvcking with another person is nothing other than 1st class cheating. Take it or leave it.
Cc: darkrebel666

_TrueStory
no mind am, him wan dey form tough guy.
Buh shocked me was the female that quoted him and said she likes that type of guy. undecided
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:12am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:
thought continuos use of contraceptives is dangerous? Plus u go dey fucck wella o undecided
if you think so..then just like you.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:13am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

no mind am, him wan dey form tough guy.
Buh shocked me was the female that quoted him and said she likes that type of guy. undecided
It's simple.

She saw a "nice" comment that justified her "easing off" her sexual urges with other guys I think. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:14am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Only if your kind of person can be WHOLLY dedicated to A MAN. smiley
even if a woman is dedicated to you,i can still see some lapses here.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:14am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Yes it has got its side effects on women. 10 years n up using the pill can make a chic infertile ., cuz it can mess up up the normal cycle of a woman.
maybe midehi na demi-god undecided
people looking for excuses to cheat.
buh lala does the switness vary from pusssy to pusssy?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 9:16am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. No, my man, I'm not. Just complimenting her. Don't be frigid Mark, once in a while, you appreciate a woman's beauty if you see one. What matters is that i don't go about like those brainless trolls creating threads for women. She's my friend, and occasionally, i appreciate her beauty. It's normal. I do that in real life too.

Don't tell me you don't compliment women offline. shockedshocked
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:
if you think so..then just like you.
yinmu
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 9:19am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Oh yes its friday today lol forgot .
smileysmileywink

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
i can choose to write in whatever way i like undecided back off my mention grin

!diot!

Very good. You changed your pix. Beautiful and natural.

This is what I've been talking about. When you stop dressing indecently and exposing 3/4 of your boooobs, the more beautiful and sensible you appear. grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:21am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's simple.

She saw a "nice" comment that justified her "easing off" her sexual urges with other guys I think. undecided undecided
no be lie grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by sinizia: 9:22am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...am beginning to like this guy, truely some guys dont kill theirselves over nothing.

A guy once told me that in situation like you just mentioned above,that when hes with a lady just to ease his tense,all he does is go on doggie style & off he goes, that his chest can never touch any other girl's chest apart from his girlfriend.
very funny dou*

Na wa o. He's treating the lady like a slùt. Not making sense.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:26am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

Lol wont know now.. Can only speak for mine.. Others cant say
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:28am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol wont know now.. Can only speak for mine.. Others cant say
oya lets hear your smiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 9:30am On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
e pain naagrin

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 9:32am On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:

angry angry angry
[size=14pt] ireneony i give up grin [/size]

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2015
Midehi:

even if a woman is dedicated to you,i can still see some lapses here.

Since I am smart enough to discern when she isn't, why wouldn't I be cogzinant of when she is?
SOME of us know when you females start asking the do-you-still-really-love-me question too often you are just seeking reassurances from us to confirm if we know you are already cheating or not and/or to ease your guilt (if you feel any). Some of us might just play along and reply with "ofcourse, I do' and maybe peck you for effects with that peculiar smirk on our faces. smiley
You've seen that look before, haven't you? Yes, Midehi, we know wink.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:34am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

oya lets hear your smiley

Haba lol wts der to hear
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

what i really meant was protection, dou some uses contraceptives but when in excess,there's always side effect.moreover dont think have ever taken that...there are so many ways to kill a rat without blood.

hey dont refer me to demi-god, i dont like it.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Bants(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2015
Hahahaha never clocked the dress code thing...but some girls dont even hide it your girl respect u then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.