Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul (48996 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Bgorgeous: 4:48pm On May 01, 2015
My dear Helen Buhari is president. Elect not president so aportion ur disappointment. Appropriately .

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by preetyb(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2015
igbsam:
who cares

Buhari no know you before, so park well. He isn't sworn in yet and all of you have started having orgasm

Does he know u?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by omolami: 6:01pm On May 01, 2015
The issue of Chibok girls is a big scam bt APC and d north to smear Jonathan and get power back to the north. Think about thisk ; Bornu state gov advised by WAEC, DSS,Military,Police,Vigilante,NSCDC and well meaning Nigerians to relocate d girls to Maiduguri for exams, he refused. The schl VP forced d girls to remain in d schl but withdrew his and other teachers own. Then d girls were kidnapped. Immediately after that the gov Shettima gave each child parent d sum of N1m to keep quiet and warned not to blame the VP nor d governor. The parents complied. Now the scamers have achieved their aim by wining d elections, how to bbg is another problem. Now the parents can no longer bare d pains they are now opening up by blaming d VP. They need to go further to blame d governor-Shettima.The world should tell APC and Shettima to bbg. election is over and d purpose has been achieved.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by teeboi15: 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
U better shut up and face ur profession,go and be dissapointed wit ur own husband.Mumunatu...

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Well her baby voice brain cant make her think like an adult.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by laribari(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2017
This bring back our girls talk dey annoy me becos so much importance has been put to it.

The question is are all these nonsense not staged? All the one claimed to be rescued don't even look real to me cos the controversy surrounding it is laughable.

What about all the lives boko have destroyed? Villages, bus parks, markets, churches etc. Aren't they more than these girls? Abi those ones are half Nigerians? What is the prove that they are even alive sef? Now due to pressure, government go dey groom abokis somewhere, come dey parade them as chibok girls.

If people accept they are no more or a victim of boko haram like every other, then all these nonsense lies will stop.

Don't get me wrong, not like I don't wish they find them but it's looking like the govt is playing mickey mouse now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.