Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul (48976 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by joseph1832(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2015
megacool360:

The country is almost in shambles..... That's right! And i didn't affirm otherwise. The incoming government surely saw these, knew these and promised they can get them fixed, hence elected. So what's the justification exonerating her from the burden of fixing these failures of the outgoing administration? That's just my point.
Yes true that!. But she acted as if the incoming administration caused the problem in the first place.

I believe and have no doubt that if truly those girls are still alive, they will be found and brought back by the incoming administration.

And also, I actually prefer GMB telling us outrightly that he can't guarantee the safe return of the ChiBok girls then he doing the shenanigans the PDP did by arranging false meetings with them and even signing the sham of a cease fire!.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by cochexky: 9:47am On May 01, 2015
midolian:
Hmm..make hellen calm down abeg

When Buhari made that statement, I was a bit disappointed @ first too..buh then, I took a few minutes to think of the possible reasons why he made such a comment..I thought to myself "what if these girls are no more?",How do you expect Buhari to bring back the girls that are no more? As we all know, this governmnt hav not been sincere with the issue of our missing girls..
Just about 48hrs ago, 200girls and 93(or more)women were rescued and till this moment, they claim not to know where those girls were abducted from..My question is this "Are those girls deaf and dumbs? Can't they speak? A simple interview will do.. I watched channelsTV news yesternight and I was taken aback on hearing olukolade say they don't know exactly who those girls are, buh they arnt the chibok girls..shocked shocked shocked. 290+? .. Abeg boko haram don dey produce women?

How can I forget the 160+ girls that were rescued yesterday.. They are still not the chibok girls o!shocked ..Well, God knows best. i was very hurt after reading HELLEN COMMENT BUT YOUR OWN COMMENT REALLY REDUCED MY SALIVER. U JUST SAID IT ALL

All I am saying is Buhari is a wise man and I am sure he knows what he is doing..Maybe Hellen paul didn't hear the part where he said "If the girls are alive, his government will do everything within its powers to bring them back"..these are the words of a wise man.. Let's be patient with him

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by joseph1832(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2015
chernest2002:
if buhari rescue the chibok girls then he and his apc were the abductors otherwise i still believe that chibok girls are scam.
If truly you believe what you posted above, then you should also believe that you ate shiiit for breakfast!.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by SLYBABA(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2015
salmonkay:

THATS IS JUST THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR THE FOOL.
INFACT AS SHE MARRIED,IF NO SHE CANT GET ONE.

Kilode Olopa! ewo n t'epe Kilagbe kileju. LWKMDO!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by joxxy01(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2015
CountDracula:
Oook. She's jus kidding
the joke no funny sef
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by ekiloui(f): 9:48am On May 01, 2015
Horlufemi:

In reality he may never find them.

They are scattered all over Africa. Sold or married off. do you understand how difficult that is.

Kindly read my post.

I already mentioned that he might not find them, but why promise to bring them back if he knew this all along..u get my point?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by chill16r(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2015
Hmmm, lets wait and see. More scenario and breaking news are yet to emerge b4 and after d handing over. God be with Nigeria.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by joxxy01(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2015
If buhari rescue this girls..i will swim from nigeria to ghana
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Legitbaba(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2015
efilefun:
Some people just reason like fools, who know the present conditions of the girls After a year. Are they dead, are they been sold, or are they even together anymore If they are dead GMB should go wake them right A government that neglected them in the forest for a whole year ain't disappointing right madam face your comedy jare

With the numbers of girls been rescued this week, aren't we supposed to be worried about the actual number of females been kidnapped If about 300+ could be rescued and the chibok girls are not among, then i believe we could have thousands of people already been kidnapped while we only lingering on the chibok girls who might have been killed already (hopefully not)
Fool...who's d fool here if not u dat believed him.....so he forgot to realize dah the girls may nt b alive when he ws making d promises
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by baumolina(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2015
efilefun:
Some people just reason like fools, who know the present conditions of the girls After a year. Are they dead, are they been sold, or are they even together anymore If they are dead GMB should go wake them right A government that neglected them in the forest for a whole year ain't disappointing right madam face your comedy jare

With the numbers of girls been rescued this week, aren't we supposed to be worried about the actual number of females been kidnapped If about 300+ could be rescued and the chibok girls are not among, then i believe we could have thousands of people already been kidnapped while we only lingering on the chibok girls who might have been killed already (hopefully not)

Helen should face her comedy after all she didn't vote for GMB, why is she now forming disappointment when Buhari has not been handed over to?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:54am On May 01, 2015
From Helen Paul's comment I know the kind of girl/woman she is.

You know those unrealistic gals in school that when u tell them the truth your chances of bedding them becomes slim, but just lie to them and give them fake promises and they are licking your balls.

Enough said.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by bmos(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
like disappointed in #BabaOneChance

Must she say something by all means? One cant see what he/shevis to be disappointed in when we all know the level of insanity in the people we are dealing with
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by eaglechild: 9:57am On May 01, 2015
Baba one chance.
Giving useless excuses.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by cashkid: 9:59am On May 01, 2015
Comedians are meant to talk and we laugh, why cant we laugh this off grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg stop castigating the lady, at least the last time i checked na comedian she be ....... we dont xpect less from a comedian of her own caliber.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by homesteady(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2015
Honestly, I'm quite shocked at the comments I'm reading here! undecided undecided
If Buhari knew he won't be able to rescue them, why did he say he would during his campaign?
Shouldn't she hold him accountable for his promises?

If tomorrow Buhari comes and say he will not be able to fight corruption, should we all be happy? despite his anti-corruption campaign toga?

SMH!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by ishowla: 10:04am On May 01, 2015
MUMU lady wea Gej dey since. Eranko jus dispoint ur fans. Ode
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by mbdoyin: 10:05am On May 01, 2015
A reasonable somebody will not guarantee what you know little or nothing about. The situation does not not call for this at all but for all of us to pray for their safe return if they are still alive. Buhari government is even yet to come on board and what he said is the correct thing to be said and nothing more but we help with prayers. We should know that you hardly satisfy somebody who does not want to see your face definitely your mistake will be his main attention.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Esler400(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2015
Becus she get small lala na he she de mak mouth ba Why she no 4uckin go bring dam bck,if na 1 day trip
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by mizhanny(f): 10:10am On May 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who is Helen Paul and what type of vegetables does she sell?
water_leaf precisely
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2015
He hasn't said "He won't try his possible best to retrieve those girls" he said he is not making any promise.

There are different meanings to those words. And if he does not take over, how will he have the power to do what we want?

Let's wait till he enters Aso Rock first.!

hardbody:

If Bhari says he can no more do a particular thing then its to be addressed immediately nit 100 days after he is in power
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by megacool360(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes true that!. But she acted as if the incoming administration caused the problem in the first place.

I believe and have no doubt that if truly those girls are still alive, they will be found and brought back by the incoming administration.

And also, I actually prefer GMB telling us outrightly that he can't guarantee the safe return of the ChiBok girls then he doing the shenanigans the PDP did by arranging false meetings with them and even signing the sham of a cease fire!.

No! She didn't act as if the incoming government caused the problem. She did express disappointment in the present govt's failure to arrest the case. However, her disappointment in Buhari was on his reneging on the initial promise of bringing back the girls which he used during his campaigns.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by goodgate: 10:34am On May 01, 2015
Every body now wants to be relevant on top of GMB's matter.If GEJ had swung swiftly into action when it happened, we would atleast have had a clue as to their whereabout.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Bonapart(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2015
efilefun:

you're the biggest Hediot on earth...
I sincerely wish your sisters were among the abducted chibok girls let me see how you will come here and spew this rubbish... foolish boy
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by efilefun(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2015
Thanks for the insult, so voicing my opinion is now a sin right and that makes me a boy... lol If you know the real me you will never say that but thank God its a faceless network. When the whole world was shouting last year you all denied it never happened now you waiting for buhari to come do the miracle jonathan couldn't do for a year right.... cc Ishilove and lalasticlala (i wont insult anyone today but will keep reporting them to you thanks)
Bonapart:
you're the biggest Hediot on earth...
I sincerely wish your sisters were among the abducted chibok girls let me see how you will come here and spew this rubbish... foolish boy
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by fanysteve: 10:44am On May 01, 2015
salmonkay:
THATS IS JUST THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR THE FOOL. INFACT AS SHE MARRIED,IF NO SHE CANT GET ONE.
GMB BABA 0ne Chance
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by fanysteve: 10:45am On May 01, 2015
GMB is a mugu
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by DJAmyluv: 10:56am On May 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
am more disappointed in HELEN PAUL for being so shallow minded ...........so if the girls are dead he should go to the land of the dead to bring them ba
But Buhari said he will bring them back so when he was making that promise he didn't consider d fact that they may be 'dead'?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by bakjal(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2015
tobdee:
the change they seek for is already here........una never see anything yet. you cant eat your cake and have it.. sit back and enjoy what this ineptitude government brings to your table..na una vote am so make una enjoy am. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ofcause we will, and when dat time comes u beta bury ur head in shame. Dat's if u had one.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by timunstopable: 11:07am On May 01, 2015
Helen Paul said she was relieved when buhari won..

Great liar. We all saw you on live tv at eko hotel campaigning for Jonathan you even made a joke to Insult Buhari..

why didnt you pressurize #gej in the numerous meetings you people had with Gej to bring back the girls..comedians,nollywood actor and actresses where busy collecting their own share.of national cake

Now you wana start holding buhari accountable that is not even the president yet

You people suck

These so called stars think we ve amnesia abi

I can see nollywood stars and comedians are still crying cos #gej lost cos the billions they were sharing will definitely stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.