Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

10 Dating Commandments For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies (26150 Views)

10 Commandments For Single Ladies. / 10 Dating Commandments For Guys / Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
RichThug:

You traitor!!! why you dey tell them these things na?
grin grin ... Baba no vex
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2015
koyyess:
Don't be puzzled. You should have expected that. A typical negro is intimidated by women who live by those 'commandments'. Nigerian men especially do not like confident and independent women. Infact, they have no clue of what they want at all. That's the simple truth. Nice post though.
yea, you talked sense man cool
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Pakingzzz(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
Helo Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Krismart(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2015
Story
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Number 1 and 2 is pure uncompartmentalized bullshit!

You are being nice.

The whole piece is idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Karleb(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2015
Op! This is bullshiit!
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Moana(f): 6:10am On May 02, 2015
youngwarlocks:

we are parallel on this issue
grin i bet u are not i support of gender equality but you are in support of the wife working and providing financially for the family as well
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by vega84(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2015
Good fr them, bt number 1 shouldn't be encouraged, ladies go fr wat u want, go after any guy that catches ur fancy NO TIME! #vegatalks#
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Nobody: 7:07am On May 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
To find an actual healthy relationship and frankly, to not end up embarrassing yourself by falling for some guy who’s just not that into you. To help you navigate the mine- filled manscape, here are some guidelines to live by:

10 commandments to keep you from embarrassing yourself-

ONE
Thou shalt not initiate communication with a guy

you aren’t absolutely sure is into you.
Unless a guy is making it crazy apparent that he’s all about you, don’t text, call or email first. In order to fall for a girl, a guy needs to feel she’s a little out of reach. Initiating communication with him before he gets to that point makes it difficult for him to fully appreciate and respect you, and become attracted to you.

TWO
Thou shalt not ask a guy (who is not your
boyfriend) where things are going

If you have to ask, he’s not treating you the way you deserve to be treated. Don’t ask him for an explanation or a roadmap — his explanation doesn’t matter and what he says he’s planning for the future
is likely bullshit. A good guy who wants to be with you will make it happen. No excuses. It’s that simple.

THREE
Thou shalt not crush on, date, sleep with, pine for, or cry over an asshole

If a guy’s treating you like an afterthought, an option, or a backup plan, he’s a shit. Move on. Don’t give him
your time, your body or any mindshare. If anything, celebrate — you dodged a bullet.

FOUR
Thou shalt not be seduced by a guy’s — or your own — bullshit.

Don’t be stupid. You know better. Be your own best friend and keep yourself honest and out of denial.

FIVE
Thou shalt not waste endless hours of your — or your girlfriends’ time — trying to determine whether some guy is into you.

Who cares whether some guy who obviously isn’t making you feel amazing is into you? Either he makes you feel good or he doesn’t. There’s nothing to
analyze or agonize over. Instead, look at his behavior and ask yourself if, given what he’s shown you, you’re
into him…

SIX
Thou shalt not behave like a needy biatch.

Your life shouldn’t revolve around what the guy you’re with is doing, thinking, wanting. If that’s happening, you need to get a life (we mean that in a nice way). Gather your girlfriends and make some
plans. Like we said, guys need to feel a little distance between you and them…. Create that distance and he’ll be needy for you.

SEVEN
Thou shalt not be the crazy girl

That girl’s not hot — keep your shit together. And: If he brings out your crazy, he’s not the one. Sorry.

EIGHT
Thou shalt listen to your strongest self as much as possible.

Because your weaker self — the one who’s insecure and thinks you’re not good enough — should not be
running your life. There’s a better, badass voice inside you, the one that loves you and wants the best for you and that’s who you should be channeling at
all times.

NINE
Thou shalt behave like a chooser, not a beggar.

Act like a hot girl and men will respond to you like one.

TEN
Thou shalt not berate yourself for being single or obsess about the ticking of your clock.

This is your time to be all about you — don’t let fear ruin it. When you meet the guy — and you will — you’ll be so pissed you wasted the best years of your life worrying. And, think you’re old? You’re not. You’ll realize that 5 years from now when you’ll back and think, “Daaaamn, I was young and hot when I was
____.” grin

Are there any dating commandments you live by?
Share them! grin
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by guyX(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
thou shall not apologize to a girl!

thou shall not make a big deal out of dating!

thou shall not chyke a girl TWICE!

thou shall have to double date, triple date or quadruple date as the case may be, to distract your mind from the one you love!

thou shall not call a girl after 3am (nothing good happens after 3am).
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by maggystar(f): 8:06am On May 02, 2015
One of the best post I've read on Nairaland thus far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by saheed2532(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2015
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OVERWEIGHT FOR EVER My husband used to complain that after four kids I no longer take care of myself that am I the only married woman with kids? He was adamant that his friend's wife has four kids too and yet she looks trim without big belly and smart. I continue to BE adding weight as I never take him serious for his complaint as I felt nothing can be done about it. Until recently when personally I started yo be feeling embarrassed going out with him because I look so big and weigh also I find it difficult to do most of those domestic and office work I do before. I felt bitter but lowered my pride to ask a friend on how she has been maintaining her look and she showed me a bottle of T5fatburners T5 Fat burner pills. The secret is out guys and you can buy the pills by clicking here (all natural and safe) it is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep. Very simple http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by youngwarlocks: 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Moana:
grin i bet u are not i support of gender equality but you are in support of the wife working and providing financially for the family as well
I just believe the man should be at the head of affairs. when it comes to serious decision making, women ain't good at dat.
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by moski5(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2015
maggystar:
One of the best post I've read on Nairaland thus far!

really as in seriously?

I read this topic because of yor post .... Mayb its because i am a guy
didn't c wat yu saw ...
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by maggystar(f): 8:24am On May 02, 2015
moski5:

really as in seriously?

I read this topic because of yor post .... Mayb its because i am a guy
didn't c wat yu saw ...

I'm so serious. Women need to stop throwing themselves at men all time because they fear being alone. Yes, I'm absolutely serious.
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by bengems(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2015
Ana ekwughieri!...how come this hit front page! Hmmm, Admin must be sleeping when u posted it!

Dotwillis1:
To find an actual healthy relationship and frankly, to not end up embarrassing yourself by falling for some guy who’s just not that into you. To help you navigate the mine- filled manscape, here are some guidelines to live by:

10 commandments to keep you from embarrassing yourself-

ONE
Thou shalt not initiate communication with a guy

you aren’t absolutely sure is into you.
Unless a guy is making it crazy apparent that he’s all about you, don’t text, call or email first. In order to fall for a girl, a guy needs to feel she’s a little out of reach. Initiating communication with him before he gets to that point makes it difficult for him to fully appreciate and respect you, and become attracted to you.

TWO
Thou shalt not ask a guy (who is not your
boyfriend) where things are going

If you have to ask, he’s not treating you the way you deserve to be treated. Don’t ask him for an explanation or a roadmap — his explanation doesn’t matter and what he says he’s planning for the future
is likely bullshit. A good guy who wants to be with you will make it happen. No excuses. It’s that simple.

THREE
Thou shalt not crush on, date, sleep with, pine for, or cry over an asshole

If a guy’s treating you like an afterthought, an option, or a backup plan, he’s a shit. Move on. Don’t give him
your time, your body or any mindshare. If anything, celebrate — you dodged a bullet.

FOUR
Thou shalt not be seduced by a guy’s — or your own — bullshit.

Don’t be stupid. You know better. Be your own best friend and keep yourself honest and out of denial.

FIVE
Thou shalt not waste endless hours of your — or your girlfriends’ time — trying to determine whether some guy is into you.

Who cares whether some guy who obviously isn’t making you feel amazing is into you? Either he makes you feel good or he doesn’t. There’s nothing to
analyze or agonize over. Instead, look at his behavior and ask yourself if, given what he’s shown you, you’re
into him…

SIX
Thou shalt not behave like a needy biatch.

Your life shouldn’t revolve around what the guy you’re with is doing, thinking, wanting. If that’s happening, you need to get a life (we mean that in a nice way). Gather your girlfriends and make some
plans. Like we said, guys need to feel a little distance between you and them…. Create that distance and he’ll be needy for you.

SEVEN
Thou shalt not be the crazy girl

That girl’s not hot — keep your shit together. And: If he brings out your crazy, he’s not the one. Sorry.

EIGHT
Thou shalt listen to your strongest self as much as possible.

Because your weaker self — the one who’s insecure and thinks you’re not good enough — should not be
running your life. There’s a better, badass voice inside you, the one that loves you and wants the best for you and that’s who you should be channeling at
all times.

NINE
Thou shalt behave like a chooser, not a beggar.

Act like a hot girl and men will respond to you like one.

TEN
Thou shalt not berate yourself for being single or obsess about the ticking of your clock.

This is your time to be all about you — don’t let fear ruin it. When you meet the guy — and you will — you’ll be so pissed you wasted the best years of your life worrying. And, think you’re old? You’re not. You’ll realize that 5 years from now when you’ll back and think, “Daaaamn, I was young and hot when I was
____.” grin

Are there any dating commandments you live by?
Share them! grin
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by haul: 9:44am On May 02, 2015
mordtonia:
Thou shalt not Bleep a guy who hasn't put a ring on it

Thou Shalt not beg whoever breaks up with you

Thou shalt not make any man the centre of your existence

Thou shalt have they own source of income (no matter how small)

If you have a good man, thou must respect him.
too sweet like sugar but if not adhered to properly it will end up as diabetes to the digestee.
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by partychaser: 11:31am On May 02, 2015
Bullsheets!!! All I saw was number 1 and I know U are not learned, so a babe cannot initiate communication with a guy, if this command... Is for only 9ja gurls I can understand small but don't kill yourself when abroad and a gurl approaches U and tells U she likes U, yea suck on that, her value will be constant infact even higher cuz she holds the vantage point...
Niccur get more knowledge!
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Moana(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2015
youngwarlocks:

I just believe the man should be at the head of affairs. when it comes to serious decision making, women ain't good at dat.
undecided maybe its only restricted to women u grew up around
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2015
guyX:
thou shall not apologize to a girl!

thou shall not make a big deal out of dating!

thou shall not chyke a girl TWICE!

thou shall have to double date, triple date or quadruple date as the case may be, to distract your mind from the one you love!

thou shall not call a girl after 3am (nothing good happens after 3am).
lol is it bad to apologize to a girl?
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by youngwarlocks: 1:12pm On May 02, 2015
Moana:
undecided maybe its only restricted to women u grew up around
May b or may b its just the truth.
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by obedinho10(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2015
That moment when u like JEEZ DIS IS BULLSHIT!!!
Re: 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies by guyX(m): 6:07am On May 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol is it bad to apologize to a girl?
yes it is.
it will show that you're emotionally inferior to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.