Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (46647 Views)

Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by MizMyColi(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
EdCure:

Not trying to sound chauvinistic, but few women would want to be identified as politicians owing to the negative perception of the subject matter, and the African perspective on gender role of women in the society.

Yeah, I've noticed that.
Even here on NL...it's evident.
I think of myself more like a social activist.
And I think Politics and Activism go hand in hand.

I don't blame female folks who stay off politics.
It has a way of making us so unlady like.
It takes a measure of discipline and self awareness, the ability to make your own rules of engagement, to maintain an active interest in politics without losing your essence and sense of civility.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
She is a political jobber. She fvcked OBJ, how do you expect her to rat against her boyfriend ? This is truth in public domain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by temitemi1(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
We dey push am jarey.
MizMyColi:

No see jarey.
How every?smiley
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by MizMyColi(f): 9:10pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
We dey push am jarey.

Carry go.
Lols
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by EdCure: 9:10pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, I've noticed that.

It takes a measure of discipline and self awareness, the ability to make your own rules of engagement, to maintain an active interest in politics without losing your essence and sense of civility.
Yeah right! Politics is not as dirty and masochistic as is erroneously percieved by the larger section of the populace. It is more of passion and the pursuance of interest (both personal and societal).
The ability and licence to engage in it is not an exclusive preserve of any gender or social strata.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by temitemi1(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
Thank u oo jarey...
MizMyColi:

Carry go.
Lols

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by ShowYourCertificate: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy please do the needful.
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by MizMyColi(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
EdCure:

Yeah right! Politics is not as dirty and masochistic as is erroneously percieved by the larger section of the populace. It is more of passion and the pursuance of interest (both personal and societal).
The ability and licence to engage in it is not an exclusive preserve of any gender or social strata.

*caveat*
Okay, I just finished typing now and it turns out I wrote you an epistlegrin
I guess, I just felt the strong wave to journal my political journey so far, albeit a short one. #MyApologiessmileysmileysmiley
----------------------------
----------------------------
Exaccerly!
Well, the explanation you gave, when applied to our clime is rather idealistic than realistic.

I developed interest in politics few months after I joined this forum.
Though, I was scared stiff at the way insults flew around in the section, I'd always come in to watch guys throw banters and insults...It was fun though (not the hate filled kind going on these days). I used to laff my hats off then. I didn't dare comment then because I felt like a novice...

And then lately, I find that I'm more interested in sociopolitical issues. It came as a surprise to me when I started dropping comments in this section and then getting one or two likes.

Y'know that feeling you get when you feel like you just wrote gibberish and then someone commends you.
I felt encouraged.

Well, so far, so good...I've had my share of criticisms and curses. I've had folks who tried to discourage me.
And a few who encouraged me to keep on.
I thought of quitting sef...well, here I am still. Lols.

I just encourage myself with the saying that "the young shall grow"

If there are a few good (female) and straight forwad activists cum politicians left in this country.....I wanna add to that list. If none exists, I blaze the trail.

Tall dreams though, very tall.

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by ozoigbondu: 9:45pm On May 02, 2015
Madam hypocrite low cut tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by notoriousbabe: 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
Sen trying hard to be relevant like him father. Make him pack well jo

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
the fvcking that Obasanjo has been giving her since all these years is messing with her brain... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by eaglechild: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
Bring back our girls indeed.

Hypocrisy sucks.

Meanwhile she looks so much like OBJ.

Will that make what they had between each other incest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by House24(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2015
Iyanya sad sad sad[color=#990000][/color] ur concept did not hold pls i need my money bak guy i der vex u nor fit come scarm lipsrsealed undecided

1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
I knew Africa was the land of Azuri but is Obama not now getting the collumn of the gates brighter than Akinloye?
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by wisesoul(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2015
If BUHARI is sincere by opening up all probes that have been carried out since 1999, I tell you solemnly, most people who where singing at the top of their voice on Key D upper octave that Jonathan administration was corrupt won't also escape the rot of the incoming Government. E.g OBY, Soludo, Even Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. 70% of people who have participated in nigeria politics from 1999 are all corrupt.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by PedroJP(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
This is just the beginning. Karma !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Decryptor(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
Shameless old woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Senjuchiha: 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
She was asked if Objs tenure was more corrupt than Abachas tenure and of course we all know who is more corrupt. Abachas tenure can only be compared with Gejs tenure

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by ajebuter(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=33354702]oby vs oby

wonder how someone will look obasanjo's ugly face and still love him

obasanjo face wey b like amadioha [/quote

Chisos! Ol boy you harsh oh!

Na someone granpapa u yawa so?

Kai.m funny die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by philips70(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ummmmmmm Thread for mourners. Jumps out...
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by sniper77(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
Madam due process duly processed by mehdi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by onowighose(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
they are all bloddy thieves.na God go punish them one by one.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by godwin120alex: 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by tourphland(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
She's right a minister isn't a politician actually, and dat interviewer never gave her time too really explain her terms
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by onowighose(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2015
obasanjo thinks that everything last forever .na lie na small boys go disgrace am very soon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Ahmeduana(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, I've noticed that.

UHNM! SOCIAL KI NI?
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Myself2(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
She went to the interview unprepared. I'm surprised she didn't anticipate those questions.

The biatch was thinking Mehdi will spend the whole day asking her about that scam they call fvcking chibok girls kidnap

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by kipesco(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
Don't hate to destroy someone. Only point his mistakes and prefer solutions.
So many people are praising Buhari as corruption killer hmmmm this is democracy and lawyers and judges will be bribed.
Even the Buhari will b tempted by the US so that people like OBJ, Tinubu can have their ways.
The only good thing is that the Hausa people will try to cover unlike they opened abt GEJ's own.
But more money will surely miss even more than Jona's admin.
How will Buhari pay back Amaechi through ministerial slot? And Tinubu and OBJ.
Watch as the drama will be.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
IamOdin:
mehn! If u aint afraid for your life,she damn is! grin
lol. This guy u r "interigenti"!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
D woman has killed herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.