Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (46658 Views)

Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by godwin120alex: 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
All dis d commercial criers(burial) needs Oby and Obj face to be more successful
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by dallyemmy: 10:11pm On May 02, 2015
Who is Seun Kuti?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by donem: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by donem: 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
mtcheew this ugly nuisance of a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Pontaboki: 10:15pm On May 02, 2015
She went to Finish Gej and got bashed herself!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by dapsonlou(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by obibanks: 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
The problem I have with this woman was that she scrapped junior class from unity school. That act alone spoilt the whole system

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
jmoore:
Please pass this certificate to her.

Lol, so u want her to fill in s blank spaces ?.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by FLYFIRE(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
She was defending her Sugardaddy
And herself & husband are pastors in rccg oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by nduchucks: 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
If this woman runs around and calls herself, Mary mother of Jesus, like GEJ was called god or jesus by his obsessed followers, you people would be the first to crucify her.

This woman, like a normal human being, who would recuse herself if she were a judge in a law court where OBJ was being prosecuted, did the natural thing by not throwing a friend under the bus, and you hypocrites are yapping. nansense!! embarassed

This woman has enough integrity to cover the inadequacies of GEJ and his entire cabinet of crooks.
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2015
FLYFIRE:

And herself & husband are pastors in rccg oo
She get husband?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Myself2(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2015
Pontaboki:
She went to Finish Gej and got bashed herself!!!

Karma is BRUTAL grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by PrincessEni(f): 10:41pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
She was defending her Sugardaddy
. No its rumoured that Obasanjo is her Father,when obj was posted to the east in the early sixties, ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 02, 2015
Apart from the fact that she did not want to categorically say Obasanjo is corrupt, She did execellently well in the i interview. I watched the full 47minutes of the interview. i was very proud of her. i wish my Daughter can grow up to be that smart.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by totorimi: 10:45pm On May 02, 2015
VERY SHAMELESS ALL BECAISE PF MONEY AND POSITION SHE CANNOT SAY BLACK IS BLACK NOW TRYING TO PAINT THE TRUTH. SMH FOR YOU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 02, 2015
she agreed Obasanjo Government was corrupt. The only thing she refused to say was Obasanjo was corrupt. even the other guest speakers ( d white guy and d black guy) in d interview held similar view with Oby in d issue of Obasanjo by saying they will like to focus on d system rather than individual character.
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Emmanueledu(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
“madam due process"obviously ridiculed herself in that interview!
See her saying that Nigeria does not practice the west type of government!smh
The President elect is currently drawing up his ministerial list and you could see people lobbying to get the positions...and your are here saying that Nigerian ministers are not politicians...Oby is a complete hypocrite!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by nortcentrallord(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
It is hard to be neck deep in politics and not be compromised.

Z dt so? What do we say of pa buhari now? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by MizMyColi(f): 10:49pm On May 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Z dt so? What do we say of pa buhari now? lipsrsealed shocked

It would be quite naive of anyone to think he isn't compromised in any way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by SergeAlain: 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
Gbawaii!! You just hit your head on the nail sir!!! ---- Sorry i meant that the other way round. grin grin grin

wisesoul:
If BUHARI is sincere by opening up all probes that have been carried out since 1999, I tell you solemnly, most people who where singing at the top of their voice on Key D upper octave that Jonathan administration was corrupt won't also escape the rot of the incoming Government. E.g OBY, Soludo, Even Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. 70% of people who have participated in nigeria politics from 1999 are all corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by nortcentrallord(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
Firefire:
Walahi Oby mess up... undecided

What a hypocrite woman.

When the mouth is too large for the owner, it spews Rubbish. See her mouth and her gorinmakpa head in that pix. All those who want to destroy Nigeria because of their selfish aim will kick the bucket soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

It would be quite naive of anyone to think he isn't compromised in any way.
Don't let his nairaland zombies see this post of yours. You're still important to me abeg. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't let his nairaland zombies see this post of yours. You're still important to me abeg. grin grin

*blushes*
*Pink face*

Lol.
If Barca went through it all and remains.
Anyone can.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by delezac(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2015
I am amazed at the way some people rain abuses on this woman, you should pray to ever have an inch of the opportunities she's had till date in your lifetime.
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by nortcentrallord(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:
She was asked if Objs tenure was more corrupt than Abachas tenure and of course we all know who is more corrupt. Abachas tenure can only be compared with Gejs tenure

Abduljabbar4 the English teacher. You haven't made any corrections lately grin cheesy grin. In 2011 you were among those that branded obj as the devil but today, you advocate him. The op asked a question, can you answer it for madam Oby the mistress of pa Oby please?

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

*blushes*
*Pink face*

Lol.
If Barca went through it all and remains.
Anyone can.
grin grin grin grin

Barca would be regretting the day he pitched tent with those demons.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
PrincessEni:
. No its rumoured that Obasanjo is her Father,when obj was posted to the east in the early sixties, ,
Pic of the rumour carrier or....
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by boxypane(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
Oga stay wit afrobeat jor. Na ganja u tink say dem sell 4 here ba?
Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by nortcentrallord(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
houstonia:
shocked[size=15pt] is it just me or this woman is Wogly,

How she tries to defend ObJ isn't really my problem, i just wander how they both look fuccking alike [/size]

When you use a particular sim in a particular phone, they get perfectly synchronized.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
Seun Kuti should please shut up!!! angry

Ezekwesili was brilliant in there.

Very few leaders in the world can respond as intelligently as she did in there.

I am very sure President Jonathan wouldn't last 5 seconds in there before asking for a biological break. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by colormebad(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
One Thing I Like Nigerians For Is The Fact That We Know What Up! No Matter How U Try To Pretend ....Madam Ekwezilezi, Nigerians Knows What Up! Don't Try To Tell Us Nonsens!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview by Strongfaze(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
Una dey show una minute brain by attacking her. Why una no quote the part where she attributes the predicament of the Nigerian state to the attitude of the ruling elites? Fo.o.l.i.s.h PDP supporters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.