Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (85686 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Personality disorder!! One point you claim women are to be cherished,in another post you reinstate that women should be punished and bashed when they slightly offend you.
wher did I say women should be punished and bashed when they slightly offend you. Seems u are getting more angry and more confused. Pls avoid reading my posts if u are beyond salvage.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by daben1(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin What a statement
why not quote me?
''birds of the same feather''
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
lezz:
97% ? Don't we always have all the fools on nairaland on our side ?

every relationship has its own peculiar baggage and hearts will be broken with or without intent. torture is a relative term to a degree.
I deduce OP has had a bad relationship which made him went a little bit hard in testing his soul mate's fidelity.

but the beautiful part of his story(which is the most predominant) is the bonding and expression of love which this couple has found. THE POSTER NOW CHERISHES HIS WIFE.

it is ironic in life that most couples can only truly bond after a storm and if they do survive it the woman is often cherished by the husband. to be cherished by one's husband is the highest expression and display of love. it is awe inspiring and way higher than love.

ONLY FEW WOMEN EVER GET TO BE CHERISHED BY THEIR HUSBANDS IN LIFE.

Now what i find nauseating is your 97% who have no scruples about insulting a married man but also have the insensitivity to attack his family and innocent wife, calling her all sorts of name just to make their opinion heard. that is an all time low for anyone to descend to.

And those are the people in dire need of your advice
If you feel tormenting a woman is right and should be a test of loyalty,faithfulness and love,then most women will end up in psychiatrist wards today. I find it hard to understand how people support this test. If you married a woman and she turns bad after marriage wouldn't you understand that she was only hiding her true intentions and only hooked you with marriage.
Tormenting her and subjecting her to all types of test will only cool her down for a while and that doesn't make you a real man.
97percent of men on this thread are just cowards.
If per adventure you are going through same experience,you are only responsible for your errors.
I bet you also approved where he stated that all women must be controlled cos they have nothing upstairs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
wher did I say women should be punished and bashed when they slightly offend you. Seems u are getting more angry and more confused. Pls avoid reading my posts if u are beyond salvage.
You subjected her to battering to prove who she is. No point ameliorating your words.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 06, 2015
islandmoon:
As a professional social worker
This is my verbal contribution.
Apply this therapy.
.......................................................................................

You can actually negotiate with women in so many ways because anger from both ends will only caused more problems,
you are too domineering and quick temper! You can't deny that and she knows, that alone can fuel anger,so I will advise you to change tactics, remember you used to pet her before now, you need to love your wife more, get her gift, dance for her, make sure you do everything to make her laugh, do it today, do it tomorrow and next tomorrow, appease her, infact, sent her a text msg right now telling her how much you love her, I bet you will see her happy and smiling.

Look, submissive women are more delicate than wild ones, any woman who can control and manage her emotion is strong inside and very intelligent like a cat, especially with google as her special adviser. don't think she can be pushed around , its not easy to pack poopoo, do all stuffs and cook for you without being appreciated and still be happy.

You have probably diverted your love for her to your son , we men need to learn how to be supportive,
Thanks.

Note : she probably understand the baby more than you, and its better for you to seek advise from elderly women who are more experience about babies and their food selection rather than flinging the stuff she bought away! Try the above method and you will see her opening up on whatever is bothering her.

WTF?!!!!! so basically you're asking the guy to be a whooped pussii?!? dance for her, do this for her, do that for her (that's when you have done a very very wrong thing to her or just out of love NOT WHEN A BIITCH IS GIVING YOU ATTITUDE!!!) bro you better not try such nonsense if it backfires she will turn you to her MAID, right now she's like a rotweiller dog she's trying to show you who's now the ALPHA/BOSS?!?!? you better get your shitt together, don't take shii from her. By now you should know her type, is she the type that likes their azz whooped, scolded and stuff then whoop that mofos azz like a Mofoka then leave the house later in the evening when you're coming back buy her something she really likes and pet her and tell her you don't like the whooping you gave her that it's just that her attitude nowadays drives you crazy then make up an fk the shii outta her, I mean FÛČK THE HELL OUTTA HER bring your A game to the match fk her like you are showing who's the boss.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by babygirlfl: 1:13pm On May 06, 2015
daben1:
why not quote me?
''birds of the same feather''

I quoted you. I just looked at your profile and decided there is no point having any discussion with you. You are best ignored.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Bollinger(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
daben1:
you want to marry, divorce and marry?
Any divorced woman is a shame to womanhood

This is not a well thought out post. So, if a woman marries a man who gambles, womanizes and beats her regularly, should she stay and die in the relationship? if it were you, would you stay?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

I quoted you. I just looked at your profile and decided there is no point having any discussion with you. You are best ignored.
This one is not it all. It's not worth it.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You subjected her to battering to prove who she is. No point ameliorating your words.
if the battering u are hammering on has made u more bitter, Read my posts again, in bits and sequence, before u make a complete ---- of yur self. U know how hard it is to teach a class one plus one and a pupil continue dragging d whole class back like a retrogressive omen?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

So true. It is really disturbing that somebody can be saying something horrible so callously and then while I thought he is just one sick person, you realize that he is not alone. You realize they are another potential 160+ people like him.

In addition to women praying, they have to realize that they are men that will treat them nicely, without putting them through that horrifying ordeal. Women need to start loving themselves first. Just like these men go through such length to pick their prey, women need to go to lengths to pick a good husband. In this section for example, judging by what they write, if I was still single, I know those I would consider for a date.

This is what I say to unmarried people, shine ya eyes VERY well and be very picky. It is better to be single than shackled to some nasty person.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by boykas(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are only approving what i have been writing. I will restrain myself to call you a dummy cos lack of understanding and comprehension is really evident here.

SORRY.. I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST ON TIME.. AND DONT CALL ME DUMMY AND USE ANY WORD TO INSULT ME. OKAY
THANKS AND CHEERS

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by babygirlfl: 1:24pm On May 06, 2015
fem29:

This is what I say to unmarried people, shine ya eyes VERY well and be very picky. It is better to be single than shackled to some nasty person.

Exactly.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by daben1(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

no wonder some women still stay at their parents house at 45 years, no wonder!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by 5minsmadness: 1:30pm On May 06, 2015
lezz:

every relationship has its own peculiar baggage and hearts will be broken with or without intent. torture is a relative term to a degree.
I deduce OP has had a bad relationship which made him went a little bit hard in testing his soul mate's fidelity.

but the beautiful part of his story(which is the most predominant) is the bonding and expression of love which this couple has found. THE POSTER NOW CHERISHES HIS WIFE.

it is ironic in life that most couples can only truly bond after a storm and if they do survive it the woman is often cherished by the husband. to be cherished by one's husband is the highest expression and display of love. it is awe inspiring and way higher than love.

Now what i find nauseating is your 97% who have no scruples about insulting a married man but also have the insensitivity to attack his family and innocent wife, calling her all sorts of name just to make their opinion heard. that is an all time low for anyone to descend to.

1000000likes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:30pm On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
if the battering u are hammering on has made u more bitter, Read my posts again, in bits and sequence, before u make a complete ---- of yur self. U know how hard it is to teach a class one plus one and a pupil continue dragging d whole class back like a retrogressive omen?
Bitter? because of your wife or what? Lol. Every post from you depicts how lowly you treat and view women.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 1:36pm On May 06, 2015
fem29:

Experienced men and women did not make a mistake when they adviced young ladies to look before jumping. Many women are yorked with insane men in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
Paentera:
Love heals & conquers ALL.

If you can love without batting an eyelid, she will come back to her sense. This means you must be willing to let go of your selfish self and endeavour to do everything for her and your young family without expecting anything in return.

If you are unable to LOVE without expecting anything in return e.g. obedience, trust, honesty e.t.c, then you are not ready to be in a marriage. LOVE also covers all shortcomings. Let go of your SELF and EGO - it will do you NO good.

Bros, this no be Utopia.

Even Jesus, himself, didn't sing Kumbaya to the merchants trading in the Temple.

He KICKED them the fvck out.

I believe you just read a nice, sweet book with cuddly ideas.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
bukatyne:

But the same Bible never prescribed divorce for stubbornness.

yeah but since the man can't continue living at the top of a house because of a woman he consciously went to her father's house to marry NAGS hell outta him while he pays rent or used his HARD earned money to build a house where she resides and has then guts to insult him then the woman has to go!!!!!!!!! our house fk it what Am I saying MY HOUSE, MY WIFE I MARRIED AND PAID HER BRIDE PRIZE!?!?!? oooow lawdi lawd she better get ready for divorce because she needs to go and marry another girl because two husbands can't live under the Same roof.

there's this guy typing crap about the op seeing it as his own cross, is the op Jesus Christ?!? you want to tell me he went to another man's house and paid for a cross for him to suffer himself?!?! fk you bro for typing such shii. @op seems you have lost your BALLS or can't find it because your wife now wants to fix your balls on puni, you have to find yourself and your BALLS DAAAAMN.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 06, 2015
fem29:

lol Hahahahahaha you're very funny, it's just that time and the double standard is a bitcch to you ladies, by the time that all your friends have married with beautiful children, mum on your neck to get a hubby cos you won't be under her husband's house forever, family members and even friends while you were being very picky Hahahahahaha by this time being picky will escape your mind and all your prayer points might turn to lawd give me any man even if he's the one that will shackle and tackle me 20times a week, I just want to be married. Men are easy just love them, submit to them and watch them DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY even after submitting to your hubby you can still change his mind and make him do what you want that's how a smart wife operates.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by bukatyne(f): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

So true. It is really disturbing that somebody can be saying something horrible so callously and then while I thought he is just one sick person, you realize that he is not alone. You realize they are another potential 160+ people like him.

In addition to women praying, they have to realize that they are men that will treat them nicely, without putting them through that horrifying ordeal. Women need to start loving themselves first. Just like these men go through such length to pick their prey, women need to go to lengths to pick a good husband. In this section for example, judging by what they write, if I was still single, I know those I would consider for a date.

Very True

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
lezz:

Of course, it doesn't matter, does it?

I am very sure you will be happy if any of your female relatives is treated like that

Afteral, all that matters is the 'cherishment'.

I pity the ladies yet to find someone if all the people who liked his posts really meant it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
nairalife2013:
no matter how desperate the woman could be, she couldnt hav passd my observation without breaking down to her realself. Some women are what the are. U are what u are, thatz why u are bitter and red-eyed. U are a lady, calm down yur eyes are not supposed to be as red as yur cun-t innards. grin
its unfortunate that as old as u claim to be, you do not have any scruples! Imagine an old man using such words as CUN-T on a public forum. What more can I say other than you and your wife deserve each other.

Fortunately, I am not part of your lowlife, pyschopatic, masochist bullshyte and I am lucky to have a man who LOVES me, TRUSTS me and RESPECT me, a self confident man who believes he has what it takes to attract the right kind of person.
He didn't have to test me to know if I am the right kind of woman for him because he is a highly intelligent individual whose 6th sense is functioning.
Cest fini

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Ihuomadinihu: 3:13pm On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz:

lol Hahahahahaha you're very funny, it's just that time and the double standard is a bitcch to you ladies, by the time that all your friends have married with beautiful children, mum on your neck to get a hubby cos you won't be under her husband's house forever, family members and even friends while you were being very picky Hahahahahaha by this time being picky will escape your mind and all your prayer points might turn to lawd give me any man even if he's the one that will shackle and tackle me 20times a week, I just want to be married. Men are easy just love them, submit to them and watch them DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY even after submitting to your hubby you can still change his mind and make him do what you want that's how a smart wife operates.
Only Africa! Because African mindset has unconsciously wired to think like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by jadelyn007(f): 3:13pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

for real! Just when we are advicing women to stop putting men through nasty test cause we humans could be very deceptive, then some men are still applauding such.

Where do women meet these kind of men in real life?
Are these the kind of men that are in vogue now?

Damn, I need to bow down and worship my man then kiss his feet every morning I wake up.

I'M A LUCKY WOMAN!

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
This thread is so annoying. Gosh.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by nairalife2013(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Bitter? because of your wife or what? Lol. Every post from you depicts how lowly you treat and view women.
don't wallow in self, pity woman. I thot u were an americana who uses words indiscriminately. So u have honour? I thot u schooled in yankee. Well, to break it down for u, the words is an adage used by elders to put a lock to chattering mouths that defies all bids to have it even partially closed. Women dey red cun-t, dem no dey red mouth. Go and wash yur hands well so u can dine wid elders.
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
babygirlfl:

When they say 22 million Nigerians are mentally deranged , you think is a joke.
females that like that kind of sick treatment are also roaming around freely .

nairaland, even immmmbecile will want to argue with the intellects . grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2015
freecocoa:
What a jerk, and someone married you? She must be really desperate without any self esteem.

Nooooooo! someone didn't marry him rather a special, wonderful, amazing and graceful lady married him unlike you dumb, telemundo mofokas we see gallivanting and ranting about everywhere. Let me tell you something that lady is a rare gem because she has the qualities of a wife or a lady that deserves to be married.

1. her level of tolerance is adorable..
2. she loves unconditionally (like only a mother would)

3. she is caring to a fault which I and almost all guys would want in a lady.

4. she has a sweet heart that forgives so gracefully and that makes her an angel.

5. she's not vengeful like most of you mofos,

6. she knows/understands how a man's mind works (she truly thinks like a man) consciously or unconsciously which makes her a TRUE AFRICAN QUEEN,

7. Shes well trained because a lot if you would have killed that nigga or shower him with insults that are out if this planet because most if you are inventors when it's comes to insults, e.g here on nairaland.

8. she has a very strong mind and essence because after all she went through she didn't let it define who she is.

9. She's secure because she knows what she wants like her husband and most importantly HOW TO GET IT, which most of you twerps just don't and because she didn't leave the guy just to prove that she's "secured" (insecure people always want to prove that they're not insecure)

10. I can go on and on but lemme stop here she's wise unlike most ladies that walk around with HALF BURNT BRAIN CELLS from the saloon drier.

@freecocoa ihuomadinihu bukatyne evegreen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
This thread is so annoying. Gosh.
N'a here you hide?
Pls I'm waiting for my 200USD You are owing me angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On May 06, 2015
Bollinger:

Good. At least you have had a discussion on this issue. Step number one complete; communication. I will give you a tip on how to restore normalcy. It will be hard, especially if you love her but it is something that needs to be done.

You have to start being aloof. Don't offer or give any kind of opinion or advice on any issue unless she asks. If you give your opinion on an issue and she contests it, don't go into a debating contest, just concede. There is nothing worse than giving a semi silent treatment and one line response to your spouse. She'll be dying inside. But, here is the trick; you need to start stamping your authority on other issues, like when you want your dinner, how the food needs to look and taste, how your home needs to look like etc. These are non negotiable standards that you must be disciplined enough to institute and enforce. These are just examples. I don't know you, so you need to find things that you need to implement and enforce. Contravening any of your rules will mean a sit down with her. Make a big deal out of the smallest thing. I don't mean go into a shouting match, but discuss what you did not like and how it must not happen again. I guarantee you, she'll start watching everything she does around you so as not to piss you off.

@bold, just hire a maid and your problems will be solved.

I don't believe all that nonsense you typed there is for a woman born and raised by someone.
If she's my daughter, I'll come take her back and douse you in cold water so that you will sit down for a moment and think about your foolishness.

Who's raising all these men with warped mentality everywhere? undecided what's actually responsible for the lack of respect most of you have for your wives?
SMH.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

N'a here you hide?
Pls I'm waiting for my 200USD You are owing me angry
I've sent it to your account. Call your account manager to confirm grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2015
In summary she understands that any man who tortures you, beats you, brings other women into your home, get angry for no reason and locks you out in the rain just to test you is the ideal man. grin

I've heard it.
Pls do the same to your wife o.

Encourage your sons-in-law to do the same to your daughters too. You know that's the great way to behave and any woman who can't take such treatment is a failure.

You've the nerve to call people better than you 'burnt brains' when you and others like you should be in a psych ward.
Our people say it is the mad man that first call the same one 'mad'.
icedbeatz:

Nooooooo! someone didn't marry him rather a special, wonderful, amazing and graceful lady married him unlike you dumb, telemundo mofokas we see gallivanting and ranting about everywhere. Let me tell you something that lady is a rare gem because she has the qualities of a wife or a lady that deserves to be married.

1. her level of tolerance is adorable..
2. she loves unconditionally (like only a mother would)

3. she is caring to a fault which I and almost all guys would want in a lady.

4. she has a sweet heart that forgives so gracefully and that makes her an angel.

5. she's not vengeful like most of you mofos,

6. she knows/understands how a man's mind works (she truly thinks like a man) consciously or unconsciously which makes her a TRUE AFRICAN QUEEN,

7. Shes well trained because a lot if you would have killed that nigga or shower him with insults that are out if this planet because most if you are inventors when it's comes to insults, e.g here on nairaland.

8. she has a very strong mind and essence because after all she went through she didn't let it define who she is.

9. She's secure because she knows what she wants like her husband and most importantly HOW TO GET IT, which most of you twerps just don't and because she didn't leave the guy just to prove that she's "secured" (insecure people always want to prove that they're not insecure)

10. I can go on and on but lemme stop here she's wise unlike most ladies that walk around with HALF BURNT BRAIN CELLS from the saloon drier.

@freecocoa ihuomadinihu bukatyne evegreen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.