Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100843 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nkem123(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2015
ireneidiva:

Tester. Only God knows the desperado that you are getting married to. If this is your standard, sorry.
thank God she is a desperado bt got what she wanted.
dnt blame u though, I know ur type
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ireneidiva(f): 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
nkem123:
thank God she is a desperado bt got what she wanted. dnt blame u though, I know ur type
Exactly. You two deserve each other. Hml
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nkem123(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
ireneidiva:
Exactly. You two deserve each other. Hml
thanks u know whr u belong, and who u deserve
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Beamborla(f): 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
emusmith:

lipsrsealed
Talk jor! cheesy

Say it or you go bald angry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for
enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. ---wikipedia. Cleaning is nôt a hobby; If i cleaned during my "leisure time", I would live in a pigsty coz i rarely have any. Secondly, what do you mean by "there are types of cleaning that you can't do"? What are guys of nowadays made up of? Coz most of you seat behind your smartphones and laptops all day. I'm yet to hear of one of you leave your white collar jobs at the end of the day and go straight to his farm for some hours.
In as much you're fun to talk to; honestly you are añd also courteous and civil in your speech. I couldn't propose coz you might be an untidy guy. I already have a hard time chiding my roommates on the dirty plates in the sink or the clothes strewn in the room and their GIRLS!!! I don't think I would have patience for your brand of adult Male Babies.
Lol... You really got me laughing!
By the way!... According to wikipedia...Leisure, or free time, is time spent away from business, work, domestic chores and education. In other words... if you're cleaning at ur leisure time....it's a hobby becoz u're cleaning at your free time, away from ur domestic chores... Coupled with the fact that you visited him at ur free time!...
If you say cleaning isn't a hobby! How come cooking is a hobby? What about reading? And why is studying a hobby?
And seriously! I didn't support this fact becoz I indulge with this act... I supported with the idea of testing the girl...to see if she'll lower her pride down and do the needfull...
There certain things I'll do and there are other things you'll do to have ur new apartment all cleaned up!
You asked me a question...if I'll lower my pride and clean ur new apartment..and I said yes! And that I'll do the cleaning with you...by taking out the heavy things outside...bringing water and u'll sponge it and together, ur house will be sponged and ready!
Am very hygienic.... I won't say much about it...But I dnt do dirt!...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I want 2 view it
K
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by virginice: 2:53am On May 07, 2015
Lovely story but my dear, the story is different and incomparable to this. My first time of going to a guy house I see that? No way, I won't go back. Denis had been dating his wife for four years....it is a different but amazingly entertaining story
foxxynik:

Lol... You're getting it all wrong!... My friend, Denis, before he proposed to his fiance.... He did something very dreaded!... I wouldn't mind telling you..
It was jst right before time...when Denis returned from work...he had a car... Glory was the type of girl that likes visiting Denis from Abuja to porthartcourt, they had dated for 4years right from their 3rd year in school... Denis all thro the week had hired a girl to take over his house for a week..he knew she'll sneak in that week... We had arranged a spot for the engagement party that evening... We never knew denis had a serious plan to know if she'll give in or not... Glory landed that evening knocked on the door and saw a different girl... She was curious..she got angry yet controlled it...she asked if that was Denis house and the girl agreed... So she told her she was coming to visit Denis...and the girl started a quarel with her...dragged her clothes...and wanted a fight with her...called a huge scene...
Glory respected herself... While neighbours came to separate the girl from harming her.... Although, she was told never to fight but to shake her... At this time... Glory called Denis and Denis picked her called and was very angry with her for coming without informing him... Glory strted crying!... Denis told her to return to abuja that he had always wanted to inform her that it was over between them!... We never knew what was happening...We were busy bringing live band groups and setting the place for the party to kickoff..
Then Glory... Sat at the Balcony weeping..waiting to see Denis.. When Denis returning after coming to see us... We went to an eatery to get a cake....then foods and drinks from the store...he dropped us at the venue and went to his house... She was jst there crying...Heartbroken and almost fainted... When she saw Denis she knelt down and started begging... She was locked outside... She begged for forgiveness....that if the long distance relationship isn't favorable that she'll come down to porthartcourt to stay with him... She had tot of what will change Denis mind totally from her...
Denis told her to hold on...that they needed to get to somewhere and talk things out... He went inside...brot a customised polo that was written "will you marry me" on it...and the other one was "yes, I'll marry you"...he put them in his car... The other had finished dressing...he took her and Glory in his car to the venue... He ushered her inside... With tears on her eyes...she saw her mother and father and her siblings all the way from Abuja...and some friends from school and the band started playing.....she drilled more tears when she turned and see the guy kneeling and asking her if she'll marry him! And she stood for minutes trying to understand thhe game she was being played!...
Ofcoz she said yes! Then the girl who fought was the MC...
Trust, many girls will not wait to have that moment! When the MC who fought her...disclose the story...a lot of ppl were shading tears!... I wouldn't lie... I hid and clean mine! Lol... Just know that... A man can test you and he'll do so for a reason!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gemc3(f): 8:17am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Hmmm lol.. Then you haven't seen anything. ..

Well thank God for my present girlfriend.. Don't know what I would have done without her... grin

EricRichie

awwww. . . . . smiley smiley
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Juliesexy(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
They don first break your head before? Watch out! grin

Your boy abi? Okay, your boy is hungry. Anything for me? grin
What do you want? You still haven't collected the wrist watch I got for you since February. embarassed

And your birthday is this month, right?
Wow! So you won't invite me for the party abi? grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by JoeCutie(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2015
Juliesexy:
What do you want? You still haven't collected the wrist watch I got for you since February. embarassed

And your birthday is this month, right?
Wow! So you won't invite me for the party abi? grin
Awww. Ayam sorry oh. Do you still have it? shocked

I'm not having any big party oh.
Je n'ai beaucoup d'argent. J'ai petite d'argent. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
Gemc3:

awwww. . . . . smiley smiley

wink cheesy cheesy wink

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:45pm On May 07, 2015
cherryice:
are you left handed? smiley
Yeah.. but I use my right not too often. Why?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by cherryice(f): 2:21pm On May 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah.. but I use my right not too often. Why?
nothing jus askin
u ddnt reply my last mail angry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
cherryice:

nothing jus askin
u ddnt reply my last mail angry
The one about my location? Yes, I did.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by cherryice(f): 2:25pm On May 07, 2015
Tashaamania:

The one about my location? Yes, I did.
Okay just saw it.. wld reply
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol... You really got me laughing!
By the way!... According to wikipedia...Leisure, or free time, is time spent away from business, work, domestic chores and education. In other words... if you're cleaning at ur leisure time....it's a hobby becoz u're cleaning at your free time, away from ur domestic chores... Coupled with the fact that you visited him at ur free time!...
If you say cleaning isn't a hobby! How come cooking is a hobby? What about reading? And why is studying a hobby?
And seriously! I didn't support this fact becoz I indulge with this act... I supported with the idea of testing the girl...to see if she'll lower her pride down and do the needfull...

You asked me a question...if I'll lower my pride and clean ur new apartment..and I said yes! And that I'll do the cleaning with you...by taking out the heavy things outside...bringing water and u'll sponge it and together, ur house will be sponged and ready!
Am very hygienic.... I won't say much about it...But I dnt do dirt!...
Thanks for clarifying. Its good to hear you're not dirty. I stand by my word, cooking and cleaning can't be hobbies to women. We don't do them coz we're at leisure to do them but because we have to. If we didn't, whole households would starve and/or become stink museum's thats why its called a chore. Secondly, my mother taught me that there is dignity in labour, I don't see how cleaning something that you'll make use of or indirectly have contact with amounts to "lowering your pride".

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2015
hamilton62:

Ok! I now get you, what then will be adviseable between adults with a to be intention?
Then let me tell you about two tests I heard of from some girlfriends. A Uniabuja student had two guys in mind(She's a christian, one of the guys is a muslim and the other a christian). She TESTED both of them by telling them she cheated on them, the christian guy reacted violently and threw her out while the muslim one forgave her, now she is married to him with a son going on 4 years.

The second test was a girlfriend who told her boyfriend she needed some amount of money for some personal purposes to TEST if the guy is financially viable down the line. The guy could not deliver and called her a gold-digger. She is married to a guy she feels can suit her financially(and no... he does not hit her).

Both stories are true stories, very true to the point i know one of them personally.

Why do you think of these TESTS?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Thanks for clarifying. Its good to hear you're not dirty. I stand by my word, cooking and cleaning can't be hobbies to women. We don't do them coz we're at leisure to do them but because we have to. If we didn't, whole households would starve thats why its called a chore. Secondly, my mother taught me that there is dignity in labour, I don't see how cleaning something that you'll make use of or indirectly have contact with amounts to "lowering your pride".
Like I said earlier.... I want to believe that...if you come across such situation!...you'll know how to handle it... Whatever way to deem it fits
and proper!
Goodluck!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
virginice:
Lovely story but my dear, the story is different and incomparable to this. My first time of going to a guy house I see that? No way, I won't go back. Denis had been dating his wife for four years....it is a different but amazingly entertaining story
Like you've noticed... The story wasn't in anyway related to what the OP posted...but to whom I quoted..... If you follow up, you'll know why and how the story came up! Capisce? or what u say cah-PEESH?
Good day!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Then let me tell you about two tests I heard of from some girlfriends. A Uniabuja student had two guys in mind(She's a christian, one of the guys is a muslim and the other a christian). She TESTED both of them by telling them she cheated on them, the christian guy reacted violently and threw her out while the muslim one forgave her, now she is married to him with a son going on 4 years.

The second test was a girlfriend who told her boyfriend she needed some amount of money for some personal purposes to TEST if the guy is financially viable down the line. The guy could not deliver and called her a gold-digger. She is married to a guy she feels can suit her financially(and no... he does not hit her).

Both stories are true stories, very true to the point i know one of them personally.

I used to tell my friends that what one man think about a woman...will be different from what another man will think about that same woman!
If my previous relationship was that...my EX could not cook...In my next relationship....cooking will be my point of interest....
If my friend's EX wasn't the type that clean up things...and they broke up. In his next relationship...He'll focus his interest on whether the new girl will differ a bit...
This our interests will compel us to test any girl we come across with...
I think..those tests where base on what they believe their men should be like or what they wanted their men to be...
The one that talked any cheating.... Might have wanted a man that will trust her and perhaps a forgiving man!
While the one with money... Perhaps,needed a man that will not be stingy... This could be as a result of their past relationships!
I pray u get my vibes correctly!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Juliesexy(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww. Ayam sorry oh. Do you still have it? shocked

I'm not having any big party oh.
Je n'ai beaucoup d'argent. J'ai petite d'argent. grin
Yeah, I still have do. You said I should keep it for you. embarassed

And no matter how small your party is, I must attend.tongue
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by virginice: 12:13am On May 08, 2015
foxxynik:

Like you've noticed... The story wasn't in anyway related to what the OP posted...but to whom I quoted..... If you follow up, you'll know why and how the story came up! Capisce? or what u say cah-PEESH?
Good day!
undecidedto whom u quoted? Named? U can "unquote" whom u quoted if whom u quoted can't quote you back and tell u d story no follow lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 7:31am On May 08, 2015
virginice:

undecidedto whom u quoted? Named? U can "unquote" whom u quoted if whom u quoted can't quote you back and tell u d story no follow lipsrsealed
I did quoted you.... But....becoz u said...."A man with his right sense will not TEST any woman with that" So I told u a story of my friend...that tested his wife, with his right senses!....
Becoz the man kept his kitchen that way...doesn't mean he's dirty!.... There are reasons for every action!
Will reiterate what I dropped yesterday!. Base on a quote... She gave two tests from two different ladies...
MarieSucre:

I used to tell my friends that what one man think about a woman...will be different from what another man will think about that same woman!
If my previous relationship was that...my EX could not cook...In my next relationship....cooking will be my point of interest....
If my friend's EX wasn't the type that clean up things...and they broke up. In his next relationship...He'll focus his interest on whether the new girl will differ a bit...
This our interests will compel us to test any girl we come across with...
I think..those tests where base on what they believe their men should be like or what they wanted their men to be...
The one that talked any cheating.... Might have wanted a man that will trust her and perhaps a forgiving man!
While the one with money... Perhaps,needed a man that will not be stingy... This could be as a result of their past relationships!
I pray u get my vibes correctly!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 7:50am On May 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
I am pained by how you think! What kind of demonic possession will make a man leave his kitchen like that then pawn of the cleaning to a girl saying he is testing for wife material. If my brother ever does that to a woman my mother will slap his ear. My mother still boasts of how clean my Father's one room apartment was back then. He would make sure it was neat and tidy just to impress her. Till now he still washes his clothes. Lazy "boys" of this generation be forming test. litmus test ko. Ph test ni.
Me sef tire o
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 8:03am On May 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
wooooow! another female. cool. Misblah where are thou?
Present Ma! No mind the babe o, bull$hit some ladies still swallow all in the name of pleasing a dude or creating an impression makes me smh.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2015
MarieSucre:

These are two different test and their magnitudes also differs.
The first test is very matured to me and I support it but the second test is a bit shabby... If a girlfriend I have know ask me for money for her personal stuffs, my dear what comes to my heart first is how long have we known and what is her personality before taking any conclusion...
Albeit as I've said, it's good to pull the string of test sometimes on a lady/dude you want to spend the rest of your life with...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2015
Misblah:
Present Ma! No mind the babe o, bull$hit some ladies still swallow all in the name of pleasing a dude or creating an impression makes me smh.

It is NOT bullshit you must swallow to please a guy but something else! cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 11, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol.... Tell you what! It'd take a real woman to beg a man even when she's not at fault!... It's not to raise the man's ego... But a sign of submissiveness!
Many men adore this set of women!...
is there a dislike button here
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
is there a dislike button here
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

It is NOT bullshit you must swallow to please a guy but something else! cheesy
hahahaha spoilt you! been a while! how have you been all this while? missed you biggies
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2015
Misblah:
hahahaha spoilt you! been a while! how have you been all this while? missed you biggies

Oh I have been about! Will be in Pitawaka by the end of the month but only for a few days! Hope you are well and not swallowing too much ... bullshit!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 8:29am On May 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh I have been about! Will be in Pitawaka by the end of the month but only for a few days! Hope you are well and not swallowing too much ... bullshit!
Very well am I. lols haven't had "bullshit" to swallow in a while tho....would holla u soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.