Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100851 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ronald4lif(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2015
He should hire a maid. It's that simple.

And the lady had better reconsider because that's him, you can't change him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by VaselineCrew: 9:07pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

huh!! undecided No need answering you because you are a different kind of character.

well, dont be offence, what am trying to say is, if her yansh is big like ur yansh in dat ur blue garmint, den I will help clean d kitchen

is only dirt, dirt pass away but yansh is for ever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

I should be asking you that my dear.. How can you say you will stop visiting your guy simply because you saw some dirty dishes the last you visited... Doesn't speak well of you my dear...Na your type dey hire house help from OXL..
My dear just be real to yourself. For a record, I'm not lazy and I'm sure that info isn't important to you. secondly according to the op/pic, it says first date so obviously we haven't started dating yet but about to. What is the guy trying to imply now, to test me or what?! Everybody is different my dear, just because miss A would get her ass to work immediately because she desperately wants to date the dude doesn't mean miss B would want to.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:11pm On May 05, 2015
VaselineCrew:

well, dont be offence, what am trying to say is, if her yansh is big like ur yansh in dat ur blue garmint, den I will help clean d kitchen

Still dunno what to say to you.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justmag(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

You kno you lying. You will be out of that house faster than lightening. .. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
VaselineCrew:

lmao dude! You sure say u dey use the vaseline rub ur d? Or u dey snuff am??!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

My dear just be real to yourself. For a record, I'm not lazy and I'm sure that info isn't important to you. secondly according to the op/pic, it says first date so obviously we haven't started dating yet but about to. What is the guy trying to imply now, to test me or what?! Everybody is different my dear, just because miss A would get her ass to work immediately because she desperately wants to date the dude doesn't mean miss B would want to.
You've made your point clear.. Life is all about choices and decisions.. I meant no harm though, so do not take it serious..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Beamborla(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Run...run very well...don't look back... Keep running...run...run very well gan ni...run for the sake of your sanity... Don't even look back cry

ABORT MISSION!

12 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justineu(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?
who knws if he want to test her, the guy may want to knw how hard working she is. since that's her first tym she should do the cleaning then subsequent tym she should pour her feelins on him.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

You've made your point clear.. Life is all about choices and decisions.. I meant no harm though, so do not take it serious..
I wasn't. Seems you were,..that's why I gave points.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
who knws if he want to test her, the guy may want to knw how hard working she is. since that's her first tym she should do the cleaning then subsequent tym she should pour her feelins on him.
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justineu(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

SMH
nne, why shaking your head cheesy?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by tinuolababy(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

You sound desperate. Testing? Abeg smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this

You're an all time greatest f00l..No wonder you've still not married at ur age.So u expect everything to come in a platter??.Bae wake up from ur slumber,life is too short to be wasted fantasizing on things that will never materialize..#my2kobo.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

You're very lucky you're fine enough for a guy to care about your impression.
Very lucky!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

You're an all time greatest f00l..No wonder you've still not married at ur age.So u expect everything to come in a platter??.Bae wake up from ur slumber,life is too short to be wasted fantasizing on things that will never materialize..#my2kobo.

Your stu.pid.ity cum intellectual bankruptcy is phenomenally epic.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Bonapart(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
After my 3days band , am no longer receiving notification from nairaland...why
These modes ain't loyal
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by niceguy7(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

Cn i hv ur pin?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
That's one nasty house mhen. Na only him waka come?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
Run by a bottle of bleach and clean my yard cheesy

That's nasty! Dump the tramp never to return cool

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by holatin(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

dirty girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

Pls i will like to know if ur married and if possible ur age.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Jckleiin(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
What kinda guy would leave his kitchen in such a mess Please ladies walk away cos if he wont clean when he is single definitely not when he is dating or married to you!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
Clean it up? Why? Because?

Dude's obviously a pig and the Bible says you do not throw pearls at pigs. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Mannylex(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2015
Mehn! This guy is a pig. Even if the kitchen is always this dirty, on the first day the chic is coming, the place should be tidy. Damn! It only shows lackadaisical attitude, and that's a warning sign.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by czarr(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
lol...test ni?.....e too much na....na post_ume?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Walk away mehn!!!
You go girl! That's a pigsty. And we ain't no pigs, we monkeys! hmm...sorry...humans! cheesy
See you around.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by boxypane(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
Yh test. Coz U Tasty time ba?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MrPresident1: 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Run! Run!! Run!!!

She has to run for her dear life mehn, or she will get married to a pig who will turn her to his housegirl.

How can a man leave his kitchen like this. The guy is irresponsible.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
Leave the same way i came... Even my dustbin neater than that house undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by vislabraye(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

When you've been praying to God for a man and God finally brings one to you now you are doing shakara. He may be God's answer to you but you can't discern it. As a good wife to be, you will nuture him into who you want him to be.
After all, don't you say behind every successful man is a woman? Oya, stay put. grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by enomakos(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
kilokeys:
if not for d love of likes... what am i doing on this dirty thread..

but wait o.. the house looks haunted.. like some dead relatives of the guy be lurking in the corner
hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.