Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100853 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
Misblah:
Very well am I. lols haven't had "bullshit" to swallow in a while tho....would holla u soonest

I am told I can provide 'bullsh1t' to order or suitable alternatives if necessary! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by subbieD(f): 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
Fix it Ofcourse.But If he continues, i may b force to take d next step grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by mizkeleke(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
Clean fire.....I will so walk away undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I am told I can provide 'bullsh1t' to order or suitable alternatives if necessary! wink
didn't know you've started diverting ur "bull$hit"...thought only that hawt Edo chick was d only recipient. who dey spoil you??
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Misblah:
didn't know you've started diverting ur "bull$hit"...thought only that hawt Edo chick was d only recipient. who dey spoil you??

I am hers now but have 'chopped' a chick or two before! (Over 70 in Naija alone!)

Will be in Pitawaka on Mon. 25th May until very early Friday 29th when I return to UK. And then it looks like I will have to do a short trip to Lasgidi on the last week in June. Its all about the pepe!

The hot Edo chick has my heart, but the 'bullsh1t' comes from a different part! cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by mhyra(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
Lol. Itz simple na. I'd drag him to the kitchen. And together, we'd thoroughly clean it, while we happily chat and discuss about how important it is to keep a kitchen tidy!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Paretomaster(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this

End time girls!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by khiaa(f): 9:17am On May 18, 2015
Equalizer:

Are you that lazy?

It has nothing to do with her being lazy but more of his laziness, his filth, and his lack of shame to invite a woman to his home in such bad condition, who would want a nasty man like that?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Alezy(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people
lwkmdh, who be dis abeg.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Alezy(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
mizkeleke:
Clean fire.....I will so walk away undecided
sure I kw u will walk away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
im speechless, i think i just found a wife in u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Walk away mehn!!!
im dissapointed at u

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im dissapointed at u
why? Do I know you? undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
why? Do I know you? undecided
ur reply based on d topic i quoted u on and no u dnt know me

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ur reply based on d topic i quoted u on and no u dnt know me
I see...you want me to stay and clean your dirty house? No thank you
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nickyvil: 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
That guy nah dirty guy joor
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
I see...you want me to stay and clean your dirty house? No thank you
SMH u miss ur luck

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I am hers now but have 'chopped' a chick or two before! (Over 70 in Naija alone!)

Will be in Pitawaka on Mon. 25th May until very early Friday 29th when I return to UK. And then it looks like I will have to do a short trip to Lasgidi on the last week in June. Its all about the pepe!

The hot Edo chick has my heart, but the 'bullsh1t' comes from a different part! cheesy
Really? that's like a couple of weeks from now. It would be nice to see you face to face o
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2015
Misblah:
Really? that's like a couple of weeks from now. It would be nice to see you face to face o

Sure what part of Pitawaka are you in? PM me and I will give you my Naija number.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Misblah(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Sure what part of Pitawaka are you in? PM me and I will give you my Naija number.
Kosi wahala
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2015
Alezy:
lwkmdh, who be dis abeg.
grin

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by preciousan(f): 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol... Ofcoz we have guys that are dirty and those ones that are very dirty... But what's ur responsibility in a man's life? Jst to s'e'x him all day long?... No sweet!
Women have the power to change any man they love to their Prince-Charming!
It's a pity that women don't take little time to study their men or their relationship. They only get to know when he's cheating, when he's remorsefully refuse attending to her needs on bed.. They will sight a man and know if he's a wife beater, he's a lecher, he's stingy...
But they refused to dig deep to study their relationships plan their relationship and perhaps build it alongside with the man!
If ur man is a dirty one... You have the power to make him a very clean man! You have the power to make ur man listen to you! Women have the power to make a man feel important amongst his friends!
A friend of mine... His girl really bring this guy out from his lack of dressing sense to a fashion king!... He's now very good with the colours combination... what to wear in the morning and what he'll wear in the evening and so on...
A lot of women who knows what they're capable of...who knows the woman-power vested upon them...uses their powers to p.i.m.p their men!
You can change a man from wearing one boxer for weeks to wearing three boxers a day! All u need is ur chemistry!
my dear forget that mentality of what women are capable of ,it's better not to start what one can't finish.am not saying i can't clean my guys house,but this is way toooooooo dirty ,remember it takes self determination and self control to change,so the guy has to decide to change himself.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by preciousan(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
some would clean it not because they love to work or want to make the place clean,but because they want the guy to propose marriage,but after marriage the guy go see say him even neat pass them.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2015
preciousan:
my dear forget that mentality of what women are capable of ,it's better not to start what one can't finish.am not saying i can't clean my guys house,but this is way toooooooo dirty ,remember it takes self determination and self control to change,so the guy has to decide to change himself.
Ok....
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Encoreunltd(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

Have you seen coming to America, prince Hakeem i.e Eddie Murphy had to switch room with his landlord from. 5star room to a boujie room in order to test the gal of her dreams. Ginawest is bae. Simple
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Imarich(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Well, dirty pipz are diabolic. Test or no, I'll take my leave. After all, if u truly love a person, u never test them...intentionally
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Imarich(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Encoreunltd:

Have you seen coming to America, prince Hakeem i.e Eddie Murphy had to switch room with his landlord from. 5star room to a boujie room in order to test the gal of her dreams. Ginawest is bae. Simple

But the low down room was clean. Note that!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.