Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (58033 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
ziiiiiiy:
thanks 4 d courage.l love this
Thanks dear! Appreciate
xamilola:
@Sirr, may God bless u for this beautiful write up and even coming from you a man has totally blown me away. Thanks for speaking the truth plain as it is and for the words of advice and encouragement, which still proves that what is not good is not good, no other way to put it. I also love the way u emphasis that abnormality is abnormality, it should not be seen as the trend or what's in vogue. Am totally in love with this I just have to share this link to my fellow female folks who needs it especially
Seriously, you got me honoured. Am pleased hearing that a lady appreciates this very much. God bless you too dear, for I believe youths can bring a positive difference to us youths, and not just clubbing and dating.
Nice to hear from U.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
biuti:
Thanks and God bless you for all these.
I just believe that when one is doing something because one fears God, nothing else should make one fear because God will always be there for one.
Please keep it up. Thanks
Well said dear, You are peculiar in your reasoning. #Fact#. God bless U dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by quiet006storm: 7:34pm On May 17, 2015
have you ever been in a relationship that is about to sap out the marrow from your bones? how do you handle each bullet life throws your way? why should you stand when all seems to pull you down? read this and find out Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Same ere. Waka
Swerve
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by zeyney(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
Nice One OP ,Stil Yet Some Ladies Wil Nt Gain Sense 4rm Dis. Dats Y Dey Wil Continue 2 Complain Of Heartbreak Nd Disappointment in A Relationship Wen Dey Are Most Likely D Reason 4 Such Undesirable Behaviour 4rm Men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by TRIPPLEAB(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2015
I hope it's true that being a virgin means good future with your husband my grandfather don't need his seven wives then. They there dey form virgin.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by stan241(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2015
@op nice write up and one of the most sensible threads I've seen here since 2009 but here is the thing, never mind what most of the female monikers here are yapping about because it does not correspond to the reality of the real world out there, believe it or not its the same ones who say NO SEX that will still be the ones to pester you about it, its simple any girl/lady who doesn't want sex in a relationship will decline your proposal because that way they are under no obligation to "open up", you date a guy, you spend weekends at his place, he spends time at your place, you go for romantic dinners and you actually really do "love" this guy/lady and you tell me you guys won't rip each others clothes off at some point oh please!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
zeyney:
Nice One OP ,Stil Yet Some Ladies Wil Nt Gain Sense 4rm Dis. Dats Y Dey Wil Continue 2 Complain Of Heartbreak Nd Disappointment in A Relationship Wen Dey Are Most Likely D Reason 4 Such Undesirable Behaviour 4rm Men
#TrueTalk... Thanks dear
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by chemicool: 12:12am On May 18, 2015
If you no wan Bleep na your wahala be that. That gal way you dey kip dey Bleep her classmate
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 18, 2015
Another fallacious thread with a false message of hope for d ladies cheesy

OP! Sex whether done on the first or last day never keeps a guy, your personality does! QED!

"Most guys would gladly marry a "LovePeddler" with an award winning personality than a "Virgin mary" with a shitty one" and therein lies d problem of today ladies.

Most women erroneously believe that d longer they make a guy wait, d deeper his love & commitment which is total bullocks. Most guys would keep coming after you when u're giving them a hard time for a few reason & they mostly have nothing to do with love. One of the major reason is ego! That is To prove to themselves they can! To prove to their friends they can & because it has become a challenge! Who doesn't like a good challenge?

A good number of the so called good girls/virgins who carry their virginity like the Holy grail/sword of Gibraltar believe they are the best thing since slice bread & so have this high & unreasonable expectations/conditions from men without stepping up to match them (Mostly their body & virginity is all they bring to d table). Meanwhile d so called bad ones goes out of their way to snare men from good ones & do what it takes to keep them happy! Little wonder d "bad" ones are getting married while d good ones already have permanent seats in different churches in their search for a husband.

There's more to keeping a man than sex cos d sex gets tiring after a while & then he's stuck with ur personality which is what it boils down too.

A lot of these bad Girls are going from runs/one night stands to wives while d Virgin Mary's are stuck in a loop! I know a lot of guys who ended up marrying dt supposed one night stand or bad girl & a lot of good girls who are virgins & still single cos their wahala/conditions are too much! I started sleeping with my fiance long before we started dating & 4yrs later I'm still here will be walking her down d Isle b4 d year runs out wink. If you think it's just d sex, you're on a very long thing!

Mind u I'm not saying u shld jump into bed with the next available man but the focus for both parties shldnt be when/whether sex happens! I can assure you that if u are an amazing person & bringing a lot more than sex to the table, it would be a non issue.

If u're going to make a it all about ur virginity/righteousness, then make sure u have an award winning personality to back it up else it'll be a total waste of his time. Here's food for thought "The most precious stone would remain usesless in d ground if d cost of mining/refining it far exceeds it's value". There's no time to waste

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by adconline(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2015
There is no evidence to show that virgins are better women/wives or more accomplished in their lives... Why all this attention-seeking post

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by PidginYarns: 2:02pm On May 19, 2015
E dey attract and e no dey attract. Some girls dey deceive demself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by HermajestyQ(f): 3:24pm On May 19, 2015
Seriously saving my most esteemed self till marriage smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by whoisuche: 4:05pm On May 19, 2015
NICE WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2015
HermajestyQ:
Seriously saving my most esteemed self till marriage smiley[color=#000099][/color]
whoisuche:
NICE WRITE UP
@HermajestyQ... God bless U and give you the grace.
@whoisuche....thanks alot
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2015
Zohan:
Swerve
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by OgeLag(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2015
Jo
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Chivee(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
OgeLag:
@ Chivee, Williamso, and 2sex....
U gat good points here...

You kw, i alws tell my friends dat...Life is not about ur policies all the time! So we sometimes, need to rearrange our philosophy to scale tru...yet applying an oil of wisedom in all.
Thank you OgeLag.. Thats concise & spot on..
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by hedonistic: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bolded:
Another fallacious thread with a false message of hope for d ladies cheesy

OP! Sex whether done on the first or last day never keeps a guy, your personality does! QED!

"Most guys would gladly marry a "LovePeddler" with an award winning personality than a "Virgin mary" with a shitty one" and therein lies d problem of today ladies.

Most women erroneously believe that d longer they make a guy wait, d deeper his love & commitment which is total bullocks. Most guys would keep coming after you when u're giving them a hard time for a few reason & they mostly have nothing to do with love. One of the major reason is ego! That is To prove to themselves they can! To prove to their friends they can & because it has become a challenge! Who doesn't like a good challenge?

A good number of the so called good girls/virgins who carry their virginity like the Holy grail/sword of Gibraltar believe they are the best thing since slice bread & so have this high & unreasonable expectations/conditions from men without stepping up to match them (Mostly their body & virginity is all they bring to d table). Meanwhile d so called bad ones goes out of their way to snare men from good ones & do what it takes to keep them happy! Little wonder d "bad" ones are getting married while d good ones already have permanent seats in different churches in their search for a husband.

There's more to keeping a man than sex cos d sex gets tiring after a while & then he's stuck with ur personality which is what it boils down too.

A lot of these bad Girls are going from runs/one night stands to wives while d Virgin Mary's are stuck in a loop! I know a lot of guys who ended up marrying dt supposed one night stand or bad girl & a lot of good girls who are virgins & still single cos their wahala/conditions are too much! I started sleeping with my fiance long before we started dating & 4yrs later I'm still here will be walking her down d Isle b4 d year runs out wink. If you think it's just d sex, you're on a very long thing!

Mind u I'm not saying u shld jump into bed with the next available man but the focus for both parties shldnt be when/whether sex happens! I can assure you that if u are an amazing person & bringing a lot more than sex to the table, it would be a non issue.

If u're going to make a it all about ur virginity/righteousness, then make sure u have an award winning personality to back it up else it'll be a total waste of his time. Here's food for thought "The most precious stone would remain usesless in d ground if d cost of mining/refining it far exceeds it's value". There's no time to waste

Beautiful. This is exactly my view on the matter. You should be arrested for 'stealing my thunder', lol. Any girl who has some sense would do herself a favour by printing out this post, reading it day and night.

There's more to keeping a man than sex cos
d sex gets tiring after a while & then he's stuck with ur personality which is what it boils down to.

The End.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
more Grace to everyone... cheer
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
What an hypocrisy of a thread that girls should say no to sex and guys say yes! Can't find feminists when you need them the most?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
whoisuche:
NICE WRITE UP
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by eme40rald(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you so much op for this thread. God bless you
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
I must commend your efforts to make this world a better place... even as a guy I'm touched by by this article... wanna make a request hope I'm free to print it and emm pass it around will just do some Editting?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
buzanjay:
I must commend your efforts to make this world a better place... even as a guy I'm touched by by this article... wanna make a request hope I'm free to print it and emm pass it around will just do some Editting?
definitely... thanks for the encouragement... God bless bro
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Thank you so much op for this thread. God bless you
anytime dear. appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.