Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (58128 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Truckpusher @rman
You two sound so impossible right nowcheesy

Something is fundamentally wrong with that kind of mentality.

So, because you give to her, then she must pay you back with sex?!
It's funny how you think it's your right.gringringrin

And then there are ladies who think they can play smart on a guy by magarizing him without putting nyansh for ground.
There is also the group who think that because the guy digs their farmland at his convenience, then he owes them and vice versa.
There is also the group of ladies who think that because a man gets to sex them often, then marriage is their only reward.
There is also the category who think that because they aren't having sex, then the man would be pressured into marrying them so he can done the deedgringrin

Maybe I'm even part of those who think this way, albeit unconsciously. cool

Like seriously, now that I think of it....it is just so stvpid and inhumane.

I should have sex with a guy who isn't my husband because I want to and I'm ready, not because I was pressured into it. And even if I mistakenly allow myself bow to the pressure....I know it's something I will regret for a looong time.

God!
What makes us different from whores then?
Dammit!

Not all of us are after your monies and wealth and ridestongue
Some of us don't have, I mean, some of us are really struggling, but we learn to cut our coat according to our size.

This reminds me of a female friend who just gifted me 200USD.
She also bought me a wristwatch worth 30-35k in the US alone.
If she were a guy, I wonder what her prize would be for giving to me like she does.
Before everyone harps on about her having ulterior motives, I want to add that she is super rich....and sometimes I wonder what I have done for her to deserve such love and admiration.

If you have the means to better a person's life, do so because you can, don't go overboard, and don't go on afterwards thinking they owe you their bodies.

Ladies shouldn't tease their guys to a point of no return only to deny him the real ponmocheesy when they know they are not ready.

There is a mysticism about sex, it is best pleasurable when both parties are emotionally and psychologically ready.
For some ladies, it would require that you prove to them they are worth going all the way with.
For others, they are ready when they are ready.smiley

It's one crazy world out there.

The only way a person can lay claim to my body as his right and vice versa is if we are married... No Sane Lady Enjoys Body Counts
If the relationship ends, good and fine!
If he loved me enough, he wouldn't wanna see me become a shadow of myself for bowing to the sex pressure when it's apparent I'm not ready.
And if it can't wait....then he should go get exclusive rights on me!
Forgive me for valuing myself this much
smiley
grin grin grin

Miss epistle, you obviously didn't get the message.

We've seen a lot of these girls subjecting guys to this inhumane treatment while constantly getting her self waxed by someone else and my submission is very simple - I do not get involved in dramas, lemme know exactly what is what.

Only a naive guy would run along with that arrangement ,believe me dear women are the worst people when it comes to keeping to such arrangements.
Do you know how many times we've come across women that would talk to her fiancee on phone as if she is been sleeping all day while she is right under your breath taking serious lessons? grin

If you dey enter jungle eh, you sef go fear women. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by kinglekan: 9:18am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Truckpusher @rman

And then there are ladies who think they can play smart on a guy by magarizing him without putting nyansh for ground.
There is also the group who think that because the guy digs their farmland at his convenience, then he owes them and vice versa.
There is also the group of ladies who think that because a man gets to sex them often, then marriage is their only reward.
There is also the category who think that because they aren't having sex, then the man would be pressured into marrying them so he can done the deedgringrin

I should have sex with a guy who isn't my husband because I want to and I'm ready, not because I was pressured into it. And even if I mistakenly allow myself bow to the pressure....I know it's something I will regret for a looong time.

God!
Dammit!

Some of us don't have, I mean, some of us are really struggling, but we learn to cut our coat according to our size.

If she were a guy, I wonder what her prize would be for giving to me like she does.
Before everyone harps on about her having ulterior motives, I want to add that she is super rich....and sometimes I wonder what I have done for her to deserve such love and admiration.

If you have the means to better a person's life, do so because you can, don't go overboard, and don't go on afterwards thinking they owe you their bodies.

Ladies shouldn't tease their guys to a point of no return only to deny him the real ponmocheesy when they know they are not ready.

There is a mysticism about sex, it is best pleasurable when both parties are emotionally and psychologically ready.
For some ladies, it would require that you prove to them they are worth going all the way with.

The only way a person can lay claim to my body as his right and vice versa is if we are married... No Sane Lady Enjoys Body Counts
If he loved me enough, he wouldn't wanna see me become a shadow of myself for bowing to the sex pressure when it's apparent I'm not ready.
smiley

See Speech. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2015
hedonistic:
Another maga. The supply of mumu guys in Nigeria is almost endless.

She is saying no to sex to you and yet another guy is banging her mercilessly while you are in one lonely corner wanking away in admiration. Mumu x 10.

Bro, give us some credit here!
Would it be okay by you if by virtue of the fact that you are a guy, I go on harping about how heartless and double-dealing you are?

That's what the male folk are known for.

Take this advice Bro.
Act like you trust them until they give you reasons not to trust them.

That she says no to sex doesn't always mean someone's shinning her Congo elsewheregringrin

Perhaps you see her relate with other guys and you think something must be going on...
I am not dismissing this, but I also know that there are some of us out there who, no matter the number if guys we relate with, know where to draw a line. The one we truly love is always before us, always on our minds.
Except they have an incurable problem with insecurity, they know that we are theirs.

We won't betray the trust our men bestow on us, albeit freely.

I know that these ladies I speak for are very minute...very few.
But I think they deserve a voice, I'm speaking up for them.

Most of us were brought up in religious homes, in very conservative ways.
We were taught that it is either you are a virgin or you are useless.

Apparently, it's a lie. There are many useful non-virgins.

However, these teachings and indoctrinations remain with us....those of us who tried to fight it by going against it are paying today....it can be mentally harrowing.
This is where mutual respect comes in.
I believe that's one of the tenets of those striving to practice true love.

Funny enough, it's not like I support manipulation though, but giving a lady the impression that you respect her and that you aren't out for her body is usually a sure fire way to get her laid in due time...
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Do not try this at home.
Odikwa riskyyyy!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2015
smiley
kinglekan:

See Speech. cheesy

cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2015
This op is just wicked wicked wicked..I'm talkn to u sirr sad

Konji wey de hold man,wetin we go do..and d more she start to de talk 'no', the more we go. De buy am gift expectn her to talk yes.. Till ad infinitum...u r just wicked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Miss epistle, you obviously didn't get the message.

We've seen a lot of these girls subjecting guys to this inhumane treatment while constantly getting her self waxed by someone else and my submission is very simple - I do not get involved in dramas, lemme know exactly what is what.

Only a naive guy would run along with that arrangement ,believe me dear women are the worst people when it comes to keeping to such arrangements.
Do you know how many times we've come across women that would talk to her fiancee on phone as if she is been sleeping all day while she is right under your breath taking serious lessons? grin

If you dey enter jungle eh, you sef go fear women. grin

OKsmiley
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Kingsasian(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:
Yea! but at the end of the day i am not settling for a man "with Focus, Goals and Ambition, Responsibility" in the world's sense. That's superficial for me. Hardworking and responsible men, i appreciate but what is foremost is that he must know The Lord that i know.

I appreciate your effort and time to put this out here for us. It only shows how concerned and well meaning you are.

I will also want to say that Christian ladies should in all our doings, not keep the focus of attraction on us but on Christ. Yes and very, important we should be neat, have good carriage, be principled, be good looking, have good dress sense,etc but if we affirm and teach in all honesty that we are only God's vessels then we should remain just that.

I am overjoyed when a guy sees Christ in me more than he sees me. LOL If all he cares for is me me me, i wouldn't want to have much dealings with him. Strange? yes to worldly women but not to Christians.

We cant get people saved by "pricing" ourselves but by pointing them to Christ if we say we are Christians and care for men's souls else, we are nothing but worldlings who are only seeking praises and glory for ourselves from men through rare means.

Just seyin

outstanding!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Austine77(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
You are a preacher,,God Bless!!
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by whillyamz98(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2015
Thats just the truth.... But few dudes will prefer to marry a LovePeddler because she would make a good sex partner and would not be moved to cheat cuz they've seen it all...

Toks2008:

Unfortunately guys will only respect a no to sex from a virgin more than any other.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by soldierdollar(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay. I knew this already even before posting. The truth is that the biblical view will always supersede socio, educative or any other kind of views. That's the hard fact, sirr. Being a Christian, all my approach is scriptural based whether any body likes it or not. And of course people wouldn't like it that way but that's the only way they can be saved and i remain true to my God having clear conscience.

Thanks for the reply.

Sister calm down . This topic is not just meant for Christians alone .

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Vince77(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
sirr:
We can also tag this topic: "Saying NO to sex makes you more "Killing", or "More Valuable", or "More Classical". Etc. But that's by the way.
(Before you start, this write up is not for lazy people who can't read all through).
I know many ladies are wondering what does this article hold or how possible this is, but let me start by letting you know that this is a "BOYS-THING", so you are not meant to understand fully, but believe me when I say, as a young man or should I say "boy" who has many friends, (the good, bad and handsome), I know things about boys and girls, and this is something about boys I think ladies don't know...
And this is it; A "No-To-Sex" Lady is the only type of girl Guys Respect and Want the most. If I were talking to my sister, this is truth I will make her understand...
As a guy, as a man, whenever we hear a lady says "NO-to-sex" in a r-ship, we go 'GAGA' for that lady. I don't mean lesbians or girls who are forming hard to get, believe me, guys know all those tricks when ladies are forming "hard-to-get". I'm talking about single ladies hoping for a good future husband, or hoping to be appreciated more by their Bfs or guy friends. Now listen, When a guy hears a pretty and well endowed lady say "NO-to-sex till marriage", That lady only stepped up her game, and the first thing that comes to the guy's mind is "did I hear that correct?", and this is what attracts us to such ladies. (You mustn't know about this, because no Predator tells his Prey about his plans). To Reasonable guys with focus and ambition, the feeling of "SHE'S BIGGER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT" starts growing in the their minds. Mind you, 70% of guys are reasonable, they are only being greedy. (My Reason): When you portray yourself as a "Cheap" material, a guy will always want to take advantage of you, not because he wanted you totally, but because he sees another girl in you that he can make us of, maybe for the next couple of months.
Now lemme tell you a short story about a lady friend of mine back then in the University. Her name was Susan. (BBM: The Virtuous lady)
Susan was not the most beautiful lady in campus, nor in the department, but when Susan walks, everyone stops and looks, When she comes around, everyone wants to know what she has to say, When she talks to a guy, the world sees that guy like "Obama" for the day, her composure makes most guys in the class want to say "Hi" to her, remember, she wasn't the most beautiful girl in campus, yet she was the most attractive to all of us guys, she was friendly, She was neat, when I say neat, I mean NEAT, she dressed very clean and CLASSIC, yet, guys were not able to approach her even for laughter. And why was this? She created a standard, she had a class, she made it so, and only the brains and gurus in the class could approach her for anything casual or crucial. The news alone about the neatest and highly esteemed susan with a "NO to sex" r-ship till marriage made her Queen Elizabeth of our dept.
Now, I want to ask you ladies a question, #how many of you are using an "i-phone 6 now#, Few I guess, but tecno reaches your hand almost everyday, right?. Now that is what VALUE has caused. Ladies, its true that "Body No Be Wood", but that is why oneday, you'll get married. The truth still remains this way: A Girl is like a Product, you have to have a Class, Dignity, standard, Self respect, before you can be Attractive to EVERY GUY. Value yourself, and guys will value you.
When you, as a lady regard yourself as someone above "Sex B4 marriage", you only place yourself above every other girl, other girls of "Boyfriend today---Fast food tomorrow----sex next tomorrow". (Believe me, boys are already used to this type of ladies and are tired of seeing them, they are only being greedy). You have to stand out from the crowd, beat the imagination of every guy about ladies and sex.
You don't have be a "Reverend Sister" to make this happen. Be beautiful, Dress neatly, look amazing, bold and charming, you are a young lady I guess, and you'll see that "A Gold fish has no hiding Place". Look presentable and step up your life value by saying NO-to-Sex, you'll only make men fall in love with you the more. When I say "Men", I don't mean small boys with Big bodies who chase girls because of what's under the skirts. I mean "MEN", Guys with Focus, Goals and Ambition, Responsibility. Though Its unfortunate how many girls of today will throw away "CLASS for SWAG" all in the name of BIGGER BOYS IN TOWN, in 10 years time, watch where you'll be with those "Bigger boys in town".
Now ladies, remember this, It takes a MAGNET to attract another MAGNET, you CANNOT attract a man of substance and value when you are VALUELESS. Among 100 girls, you cannot be ATTRACTIVE, or highly esteemed or regarded by Guys/Men when you are like every other girl out there, every other girl they've met before.
To be Attractive/highly placed, you have to be different from others, matured in your dressing, clean and neat, principled, friendly, and to crown it all, be a VIRTEOUS LADY, (too classic to be slept with by any man), be ABOVE what others cannot control..."Premarital Sex". This alone makes you "Miss Independent", and nothing kills a guy FASTER than seeing a good-looking woman with Self Esteem and Regard.
Forget what some boys will say or do when ladies are around, guys who pretend they don't care when a girl says "NO" always feel belittled by their actions, and its always worse when the lady is Good looking or very Presentable. (your dressing ALWAYS matters). Its just the fact. Guys can go crazy when they see a girl who thinks her body worth more than gold, and yes, who wouldn't want to own a "Valuable Asset", and this alone makes her more attractive, even without make ups.
Ladies, to attract that guy or man who you think has a class beyond you, or is a king, or a "High Standard Gentleman", to make him fall on his knees wanting you to himself, OR to find a perfect R-ship where the man will value you totally, YOU MUST NOT POUT YOUR MOUTH, POUTING MAKES YOU LOOK "STUPID"(sorry to say, but this would be a topic for another day), you should be like Susan, you must be a VIRTEOUS WOMAN, good looking and principled, you must be the kind of woman every man wants.
Now NOTE these 2 things..
1. Being ATTRACTIVE isn't about make-ups, you only look good with make ups, but when your personality is High, you become attractive. Guys will only come for you with rubbish reasons when all you have is Nice MakeUps. Your attraction catches a man's heart when you have a reputation and ego, and not your Marykay.
2. Being a virtuous woman doesn't mean you should start dressing like -Mary Amaka, or carrying bibles left-and-right, NO, its not all that.
Being a Virtuous woman means being principled, Neat, Dressing fashionably, creating a standard, bigger than "what-any-boy-can-just-have", bigger than Sex, and believe me, NOT ONLY WILL GUYS GO 'GAGA', EVEN GOD GETS ATTRACTED TO YOU, And you know what that means!!!.
Ladies, Make up your minds today, and step up your game,
Re-brand yourself, No guy is worth your body except your husband, except you want a ---"Time No Dey, Make We Just Marry" Husband. MAGNET ATTRACTS ONLY MAGNET and this alone has made you "More attractive",
Too all the beautiful African Queens reading this, God bless you.

I hope this would make front page for my other sisters to see too.

please Share the news---CastingCrowns, RomanZeus, nnemuka, zealot4me, remsonik, vhickky, an2elect2, slimzypink, lepasharon, BecaciaBarbie, pretydiva, Amen
Seun , lalasticlala
i like this alot. Nice inspiration. But one more thing left to complete ur mission. Pls help us to tell/teach dez virtuous Ladies hot not to fall for d bad guys. I kw u stated part of it in d article but pls make it a topic. Thanks. God bless.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by imoh4king(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2015
Rubbish....why should I waste my time with a girl that says "No" to sex.
Well, my opinion....
For those guys that lost their relationships due to No sex, honestly, are u guys really okay....its absurd.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by rman: 10:04am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Truckpusher @rman

God!
Dammit!

smiley

Well, I have been there and done that.....only un exposed pathetic losers agree to date a woman that says no sex upfront.

Until women apply the same rule to all men irrespective of class and looks, I refuse to belong to the no sex group.

This rule doesn't apply to the alpha male and you know it.

Things have changed and guys need to adapt, like Truckpusher said, smart, good looking, rich guys get away with anything they want then then some p.uss.y wipped guys will start worshipping a woman because of sexual gratification expected in the future. The irony of it all, it is men like Truckpusher and I they respect and will glady want to marry with the illusion we will remain faithful to her alone.

Unfortunately, we make the best husbands too! wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2015
whillyamz98:
Thats just the truth.... But few dudes will prefer to marry a LovePeddler because she would make a good sex partner and would not be moved to cheat cuz they've seen it all...

If there is one thing i have come to realize, its the fact that 90% of ladies just have that strong desire to taste different guys even if its not in their nature so sometimes its better to be with a lady who have seen the fact that there is nothing out there.

According to personal experience, i met my ex when she was just 19 and i was actually her first love and the one who dis-flowered her and we latter married 6 years into our courtship but there was a day we were discussing as friends and i asked her to tell me her fantasy and she was so sincere to say she felt caged all her life with me and has always imagined how sex will feel with another man since she has lived all her life as an adult lady with me.

That discussion gave me that insight that curiosity most times is the bane of many ladies so i kindda buy into your idea that its better to be with a lady who have had experience of life and have realized that there is nothing out there rather than an innocent lady that still has the tendency to get caried away.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by rsleeky(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2015
I love this post...op u deserve a big hug....I just hope we ladies take this serious cos some will still ignore this
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2015
rsleeky:
I love this post...op u deserve a big hug....I just hope we ladies take this serious cos some will still ignore this
Thanks dear, and I hope they listen

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by popemech(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
Is d lady (DAT says no to sex )still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2015
rman:

Well, I have been there and done that.....only un exposed pathetic losers agree to date a woman that says no sex upfront.

Until women apply the same rule to all men irrespective of class and looks, I refuse to belong to the no sex group.

Things have changed and guys need to adapt, like Truckpusher said, smart, good looking, rich guys get away with anything they want then then some p.uss.y wipped guys will start worshipping a woman because of sexual gratification expected in the future. The irony of it all, it is men like Truckpusher and I they respect and will glady want to marry with the illusion we will remain faithful to her alone.

OKsmiley
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by rman: 10:28am On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

OKsmiley

Let's, I forget, your post actually supported our claims. You crystallised all kind of reasons women withhold sex or give sex, including your own category that assumes if he desires it hard enough, he will marry you ( a bargaining tool for marriage)

Actually, I don't see sex as a reward for doing right, I just feel something is missing if you claim you are my babe and you are not crazy enough to want to f.u.ck my brains out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Bamz(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2015
MsBliss:
Op Thank you very much. your article just helped me in a way you won't understand. God bless you for me.

LOL hold on to it there. There are well meaning guys out there.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by remsonik(f): 11:00am On May 17, 2015
Mizmycoli has said it all smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2015
rman:

Ma nigga. grin

No mind these girls dem,dem wan scam us . grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by UjSizzle(f): 11:11am On May 17, 2015
I don't think I will ever understand the craze surrounding this sex talk.
If you want to have sex with a guy, biko do just for the sake of it and not because you want marriage or whatever the hell else there is to be bought with sex.

If you don't want sex, then biko don't for whatever reason you have-- morality, religion, self-interest, revirginization, or just because.

Then again, I get the impression this relationship thing is a game. You play your cards right and get what you want. You don't, and you may completely lose out.
And even when you don't want to treat it like a game someone out there thinks you are undecided

Messed up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
rman:

Let's, I forget, your post actually supported our claims. You crystallised all kind of reasons women withhold sex or give sex, including your own category that assumes if he desires it hard enough, he will marry you ( a bargaining tool for marriage)

Actually, I don't see sex as a reward for doing right, I just feel something is missing if you claim you are my babe and you are not crazy enough to want to f.u.ck my brains out.

Well, I actually said that with some tone of sarcasm.

God forbid that I get married to a man just because he wants to have sex with me...
Did you read where I said stuff about being ready or not?

Your last statement sounds rather hypocritical, especially seeing as you've been harping on about the exact opposite on this thread.

That said, I maintain that the only way a sane woman will comfortably give it to you, any style, any turn, any time, without feeling a fear of sorts is if you bind her traditionally/legally. The reason is simple, NO sane lady enjoys body counts.
Among the group I "crystallized" (in your words)...
They are more honourable and deserve some respect gahn.

It's not easy to wanna "fvck the brains out of someone you love" and still maintain a level of self control.

It signals strength of character.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
UjSizzle:
I don't think I will ever understand the craze surrounding this sex talk.
If you want to have sex with a guy, biko do just for the sake of it and not because you want marriage or whatever the hell else there is to be bought with sex.

If you don't want sex, then biko don't for whatever reason you have-- morality, religion, self-interest, revirginization, or just because.

Then again, I get the impression this relationship thing is a game. You play your cards right and get what you want. You don't, and you may completely lose out.
And even when you don't want to treat it like a game someone out there thinks you are undecided

Messed up.
Ha! See great minds. grin

Uj kom kom. cheesy
Odikwa risky o.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nellypy: 11:18am On May 17, 2015
Kudos to this gentleman. I appreciate this write up.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by UjSizzle(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ha! See great minds. grin

Uj kom kom. cheesy
Odikwa risky o.

Biko Truckie hapu'm grin

And why are you always on threads like this eh?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2015
There is a new group in town now ,they want the no-sex relationship but you don't want it , yet they keep bringing in their treacherous asss into your life and always playing the girlfriend thereby shutting out other potential easy going sisters to your utter dissatisfaction and whenever you clamp hard on them they resort to painting you like the devil. grin

This is the manipulation I hate with passion.

You'll definitely need a strong will power to push them out of your life including behaving like a tout. grin

What do they really want ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2015
Nellypy:
Kudos to this gentleman. I appreciate this write up.
Thanks dear. Appreciate
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

Biko Truckie hapu'm grin

And why are you always on threads like this eh?
Njiri gi aka? cheesy

I'm just here to gossip about girls. cheesy

Actually I'm always on threads like this to expose the double dealing of these daughters of Eve. grin
We've known them for what they are ,so we owe it as a duty to inform our naive brothers before they learn through the hard way. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by MizMyColi(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2015
UjSizzle:

Messed up.

Adaptation comes to mind.
It's a sub topic in Biology.

rman, People who clamor for marriage before sex don't necessarily do so as a bargaining chip of sorts.
Besides, today's men are wiser.
It's akin to trapping a man with pregnancy.
They do so based on religious convictions that sex is for people in marriage institutions....
I needn't say more, I believe you catch my drift.

I wonder why you folks are always quick to believe ladies are so desperate for marriage, they'll do anything to get it, including chanting the NO SEX mantra.

I blame the society we grew up in.
It sucks in that regard.
It really sucks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.