Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37683 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

Why?

Your are no human or animal. You are a beast!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by arosteph: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
No time is justifiable to beat up a woman. Not ideal at all to beat up your wife no matter what happen.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a beast!

Your likes have no place in this life. God made you this way and he alone can redeem you. You are better off with him grin. Please kill yourself

bulcraps

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2015
Great perspective;
If you believe it is wrong to beat your mother when she upsets you, why do you think it would be ok to beat your wife who may be somebody's mother simply for upsetting you?
ayoolanr:
When it is justifiable to beat your MOTHER!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Dereformer(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2015
godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.

Even if she pulls you by your joystick?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
bulcraps

Ode
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tonychristopher: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
when she flirts and talks too much..but if she is unfaithful and had sexx outside all you do is just beat her and send her parking ...but apart from these two things

never beat a lady unless your woman is ugly and fat

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
ayoolanr:
When it is justifiable to beat your MOTHER!!!!

undecided

You must be kidding, right? grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
If she beat my mother....i"ll beat her eh!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by eazisky(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
OohMpa:
There are only 2 instances you have to beat women or you not a man angry

1) When she giving you the double jerk and suck combination and you got one eye closed and the other looking ceiling and floor same time. You come dey viblate like Nokia 3310 about to lerease akamu and she remove mouth sad
The black eye must be veli veli permanent angry angry

2) When she on top riding with that big batty. You beat nyash, left right, left right. Yummmm Yummm angry

Lol, if na dat one, na all guys and husbands de guilty o
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 10:10am On May 07, 2015
Fratello:

Why would a fellow Man wanna get beaten? by a Man? undecided
I do not think or suggest anyone wants to get beaten my point is there is no difference between beating a person when there is overwhelming physical advantage it does not matter whether it is a man or a woman. To suggest that somehow a very strong man eg Mike Tyson beating an average man is less immoral than an ordinary man beating an ordinary woman is wrong.
When they are evenly matched it is a fight but otherwise it is a beating whether it is man woman or child
That is why everyone wants to carry a gun in the US.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by slimmromeo: 10:10am On May 07, 2015
Only when you are tapping that ass in bed. cowboy style!! yeehaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ajangwucc(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2015
Real man doesn't beat a woman let alone his wife,he who beat woman can not come out and tel his fellow man what he did,he who beat his wife has already taken d respect she would hav given him away,there are many ways to kill a rat without a drop of its blood on the ground.pls every man should learn how to be a man,so therefore,i am of the opinion that there is notin ur wife will do to u that will be justifiable for u to beat her

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
falconey:
it is so wrong, I did it 4times.
So it was the fourth time you realise it is wrong. undecided,I suspect jail was involved.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
Na women dey cos weti dey happen to them.

The foolish op only tell us the woman side of view which may look she is innocent.

Make we hear the man side of view first.

Why he no go beat hell comot for her body if no be the following reasons

1. The woman no dey keep her mouth one place "you are not a man, foolish man, cheater, I regret pregnant for you, and any other provocative word"

2. The useless woman marry the man because of money, she no won suffer mentality. If for say the woman na independent woman, she for leave tar tar.

3. Useless bride price. You how much the man pay for just one useless pvssy, that's why her mother and father dey say make she stay.

CONCLUSION

make the man beat hell comot for her body jorr. Who send, na nigeria woman

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ranchhoddas: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Are you guilty of that? smiley
When you tell yourself a lie continually,it's only a matter of time before you start to believe it.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by redcliff: 10:11am On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.

but its okay if she hits the man and instigate him with her words right? If a woman does not want to be beaten, she needs to do the things that would make her not to be beaten.. simple!

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by MKO4ever(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2015

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

“A wise woman knows the importance of speaking life into her man. If you love him: believe in him, encourage him & be his peace.”

Not fight him or slap him.

Foolish woman

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
The only time to beat a woman is when your existence is being threatened by her.If she is a trained fighter and wants to cause me pain or worse i would fight for my life like i am fighting a wild beast and it doesn't matter if its a He or She..but if my spouse whom i love hits me to cause me pain i would slap some sense in her to correct her head but not beating her like you are fighting a man your own size like your friend is getting from her marriage..but how could her parents encourage her to remain in a marriage that is evidently going to crash well i think she better get some sort of protection for herself,maybe boxing or martial arts of some sort and fight back if the idiot insists on making her his sparring partner..i guess its only fair to fight back and probably kick his ass so that he can taste his own pill and know how it feels to be beaten up or else she will end up before the marriage does,but if she gets an early attack tell her to aim & hit hard at his balls or the Adam apple or middle of the nose that will buy her time to run for her life..gluck
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ErepaTV: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
If she's some cray cray psycho killer slapping the life out of you then, fine. If you're being attacked by a woman then why not? Self defense.

Being an abusive díck and trying to beat your girlfriend into submission - Wrong.
Defending yourself - Fine.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cyprus000: 10:13am On May 07, 2015
AKMoney1:

How about the likes? That one no dey? Na that one go make sense pass ooo grin
[size=13pt]
Suen beg me say make I know do PDP for dat onegrin

If not,I for dun vex dey ban mods,infact na to dey delete their acct na him go sure pass.

Falcony is anoda dude who can do PDP with shares,but he can't do the rest
[/size]
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by godoluwa(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2015
Toks2008:

I totally agree and i will nver raise my hand on a lady but nevertheless i urge ladies not to take advantage of cool headed guys.

Trust me,some ladies are a sorry case when it comes to keeping a status quo n will see nothing wrong in using any imaginable derogatory words on their men.

If you see the way some ladies talk to their men walahi you will feel like crying for these guys.

Not all men are cool headed so ladies should learn to maintain proper decorum.

And funny enough i hve come to realize that ladies respect violent guys and will not mind walking on the heads of cool guys.

NEVERTHELESSS I BELIEVE THAT ONLY A BEAST WILL BEAT UP A LADY. THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS WALK OUT OF THE AFFAIR.
good talk sir
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala

When she is ready to be rescued, she will know what to do/you will see the signs.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by chemicool: 10:15am On May 07, 2015
[b][/b] Why are you lying, people? Every man has the tendency to beat a woman unless you are not staying together. Women can make you even kill.

5 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ewizard1: 10:15am On May 07, 2015
All you saying... "Nothing justifies laying hands on women..." then havnt being pushed to that limit. #BelieveMe

For me... When it gets to the point.. I will!!!

#Whatever would make it get to that point, then the woman really deserves it because i know who i am. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

You must be a high grade feminist!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by italo: 10:16am On May 07, 2015
It is never okay for a man to beat a woman...

...except if she beats my mother...or aborts my child without telling me...or beats me...or does one of the other million things that can make it okay to beat a woman.

Then, it would be okay to panel-beat a woman.

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ErepaTV: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
a woman is justible to be beaten when she's the one that hit first. When a lady acts like a man by hitting someone, she must be ready to be treated like a man too..
Secondly, women deserved to be hit when whe she didn't consider the pride and respect of a guy. Commonsensically, when my wife abuse my mother in my presence, i won't only hit her, i'll tie her to the bed with rope and give her 12 stroke of cane.
Thirdly, thing my sister will do that will make me slap her, if my wife do the same, i'll do the same.

Thug!

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by kliq(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2015
When she chops off your big-man down there.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 10:17am On May 07, 2015
ajangwucc:
Real man doesn't beat a woman let alone his wife,he who beat woman can not come out and tel his fellow man what he did,he who beat his wife has already taken d respect she would hav given him away,there are many ways to kill a rat without a drop of its blood on the ground.pls every man should learn how to be a man,so therefore,i am of the opinion that there is notin ur wife will do to u that will be justifiable for u to beat her
Real men do not beat anyone man or woman. I do not see any difference between beating a weak or defenceless person whether it is man or woman. On the other hand it is acceptable to use reasonable force to defend yourself from an attack whether man or woman. No one should beat anyone full stop

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / This Girl Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.