Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37546 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by soldierdollar(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.

Is it written anywhere as law or written in d Bible ?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by dstar01(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
For ladies saying Never should this happen I understand their point. But guys claiming no reason at all should this happen and those claiming they can't do it, I shake my head for una. What you guys should just do this is pray to God to not give you women that would frustrate life out of you...I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Fratello(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
When is it justifiable to beat a fellow man?
Why would a fellow Man wanna get beaten? by a Man? undecided
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
i don't know their story so I can't criticize
Whatever is the story, no man should beat a woman. Although, we ladies have our excesses but a cool/gentle guy
will always walk away whenever trouble ensues smiley
You should never flex your muscle with your wife.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by LeonMacJames(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2015
Bevy12:
So wrong and there is absolutely no reason to beat a woman even if she offends you.
its only wrong to beat a woman when she is defenseless. if a female karate fighter attacks me with her fist of fury, the very first chance i get i will smack the lipstick from her lips to her for head. grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lonelydora: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
Last time I raised my hand on any woman was in 1997, was in SS 3 then. I can never beat any woman no matter what, although they push you to your limits a times.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
a woman is justible to be beaten when she's the one that hit first. When a lady acts like a man by hitting someone, she must be ready to be treated like a man too..
Secondly, women deserved to be hit when whe she didn't consider the pride and respect of a guy. Commonsensically, when my wife abuse my mother in my presence, i won't only hit her, i'll tie her to the bed with rope and give her 12 stroke of cane.
Thirdly, thing my sister will do that will make me slap her, if my wife do the same, i'll do the same.

I agree with your first point but for the others, you deserve a bullet. grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
it is never justifiable to beat a woman

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Praktikals(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2015
falconey:
it is so wrong, I did it 4times.
It is easy for bachelors to say never grin

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:

Whatever is the story, no man should beat a woman. Although, we ladies have our excesses but a cool/gentle guy

undecided

If you hit him first, he has every right yo treat your fvck up. undecided
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by charmmama: 10:00am On May 07, 2015
it is totally wrong. There are other ways u can behave to her when she is wrong and she will never be happy with herself.

Marriage is not a DO or DIE affair is a matter of give and take.

shekina sad

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:00am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know say guys go still be mumu for 100L cheesy

Omon, bros na lie o.

Shebi ur bro and the girl dey same level.

If that na the case self, i must give her that beating no matter the time.

See some girls ( Nigeria girls ) no deserve that kind special treatment.

If any demon possess you raise your hand on me, Omon, forget it the beating no be here
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2015
It's JUSTIFIABLE when EVIL SPIRITS possess her.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ogawisdom(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2015
Wen she raises her hand against u wink then u crush her undecided

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

If you hit him first, he has every right yo treat your fvck up. undecided
smiley
This is the extreme scenario!
I'm talking about guys that beat ladies at any slightest provocation
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by AKMoney1(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
gringringrin

Nna you bad gan, what's the secret wink
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
1. If the girl hit first. Any woman that act manly should be expected to be treated like a man.
2. If that woman disregard my pride by putting me in the situation where i will lose respect from people. I'll hit her. My wife can't abuse, or hit my mum in my presence and expect me to act cool na.
3. Things my sister will do that will make me hit her just to correct her, if my wife does the same, i'll do the same.
4. A woman can be hit anytime for her wrong doing, but the hit should be love-inspired and not anger-inspired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Koolking(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

You are meddling into people's affairs.

From all indications, she does not want to be rescued. If she does, she knows what to do and where to go. Even the family she comes from doesn't see any need for her rescue. The fear of divorce is the beginning of wisdom to most married girls.

I just hope you don't become the victim who needs rescuing at the end of the day. I have learnt to steer clear from legally married peeps affairs.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:02am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I agree with your first point but for the others, you deserve a bullet. grin

No one expect you to agree, hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

No one expect you to agree, hypocrite

Kill yourself, please embarassed
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:

will always walk away whenever trouble ensues
smiley
Anyway I'm not a cool and gentle guy so I cannot walk away not every guy can tolerate nonsense, definitely not me cool

Ladies should watch what ever they say

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I pray you die before you are able to tie the knot.

It is not a curse, darling.

You are a beast, and in first place you shouldn't have been conceived. You were a mistake. Please do the world a favour by taking your own life.
thank you. But i still have much to do in life so i cant take my own life.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by datmix(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2015
It is very bad and wrong for a man to lay his hand of his wife but we need to hear the other side of the story as well.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by LeonMacJames(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:

what if she is a trained killer,with intention to harm me or my family, i shouldnt fight back cos shez the opposite sex, well i will explain that to GOD when she flings me to heaven, tongue. its 0nly wrong when the woman in question is defenseless,then the man is a BLACKGUARD.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by okirewaju(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
Never!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by austinbrown: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
Spare the rod and spoil the child, if she do anything bad that needs beating then go ahead and beat her

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cyprus000: 10:04am On May 07, 2015
AKMoney1:

Nna you bad gan, what's the secret wink
grintongue
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
thank you. But i still have much to do in life so i cant take my own life.

You are a beast!

Your likes have no place in this life. God made you this way and he alone can redeem you. You are better off with him grin. Please kill yourself
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

My ghee.

One Orijin for you
no shaking.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:05am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Kill yourself, please embarassed

Why?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by AKMoney1(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
grintongue

How about the likes? That one no dey? Na that one go make sense pass ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.