Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37686 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Mariojane(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2015
Iaz93:

The only reason you should have for laying your hands on your woman is if she attacks you. Or if your babe carry your school fee go make her hair. Any other reason is not acceptable.
lolz@ Or if your babe carry your school fee go make her hair.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ewizard1: 10:18am On May 07, 2015
I see so many "Lienus" on this thread!!!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2015
The only time to beat a woman is when your existence is being threatened by her.If she is a trained fighter /killer and wants to cause me pain or worse i would fight for my life like i am fighting a wild beast and it doesn't matter if its a He or a She..but if my spouse whom i love hits me to cause me pain i would slap some sense in her to correct her head but not beating her like you are fighting a man your own size like your friend is getting from her marriage..but how could her parents encourage her to remain in a marriage that is evidently going to crash well i think she better get some sort of protection for herself,maybe boxing or martial arts of some sort and fight back if the idiot insists on making her his sparring partner..i guess its only fair to fight back and probably kick his ass so that he can taste his own pill and know how it feels to be beaten up or else she will end up before the marriage does,but if she gets an early attack tell her to aim & hit hard at his balls or the Adam apple or middle of the nose that will buy her time to run for her life..gluck smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Hembelembe: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
Young03:
too bad not good to beat a wife Bt e good to beat a girl when she did qrong
na so e take dey start. Change!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Fratello(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not think or suggest anyone wants to get beaten my point is there is no difference between beating a person when there is overwhelming physical advantage it does not matter whether it is a man or a woman. To suggest that somehow a very strong man eg Mike Tyson beating an average man is less immoral than an ordinary man beating an ordinary woman is wrong.
When they are evenly matched it is a fight but otherwise it is a beating whether it is man woman or child
That is why everyone wants to carry a gun in the US.
Of course, no differece init. I got your pints and where you are going. But, would answer this question....?if i asked lipsrsealed
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Meiji(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
Sometimes women start having brain touch... and they need just one HOT slap to put their brains back in their default settings. angry

I don't support punching or use of whips though. One or two slaps are okay.

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by YSA06(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2015
Beating woman should be condemmed in its entirety! I can't even shout at mine and she has never taken that as an advantage, maybe I'm lucky.

But then, we'll still continue seeing some dudes beating women as we (men and women) are of different nature, but never to encourage beating women. They're our mother. (Keep ya head up by 2pac)

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by wonlasewonimi: 10:22am On May 07, 2015
When she steps out of line, a good backhand would do.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 10:23am On May 07, 2015
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by AKMoney1(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Suen beg me say make I know do PDP for dat onegrin

If not,I for dun vex dey ban mods,infact na to dey delete their acct na him go sure pass.

Falcony is anoda dude who can do PDP with shares,but he can't do the rest
[/size]

I doff my hat sire grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by freshcvv(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
Only when she physically assault you.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.
I don't believe you actually wrote that
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by fashrola(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
So funny that guys here be claiming innocence of the present matter just to look good in the public or get likes from the females... Well all of us might be guilty in other ways... doesn't mean the woman or lady in question to be your GF nor wife... It also involves ur female cousins, sisters, niece, classmate whilst in High school....I guess most of us are guilty of the "petty crime" .. Though sometimes females can be so annoying.. U just have to ignore them and walk away... And u gonna be the MAN OF THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by falconey(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
Praktikals:

It is easy for bachelors to say never grin

leave those uncircumcized dumbtards.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

Omon, bros na lie o.

Shebi ur bro and the girl dey same level.

If that na the case self, i must give her that beating no matter the time.

See some girls ( Nigeria girls ) no deserve that kind special treatment.

If any demon possess you raise your hand on me, Omon, forget it the beating no be here
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode
with this your bad behaviour, and you are expecting not to be beaten by your man. You must be kidding.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

Yea, and when a man give you that dirty slap to return you to factory mode of how God created to be respectful and submissive, some idiat e will scream "woman beater"

Look at the way you are insulting and wishing people death.

I can imagine what you do or say in offline to your man.

A woman like you deserve real beating.

You wouldn't even dare

I don't give a fvck about Human lives not to mention that of a beast.

I would gladly end your miserable life if you dared.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know say guys go still be mumu for 100L cheesy

Nawao you should have given him an extra slap to format that bitcch in him before you explain to him how to take care or defend himself at all times. you need give the young blood serious orientation because he's a punk pussie, "you know say guys go still mumu for 100L? " no offence but were you a pussi too?

Hell no you just don't take shii from people except ya mom, pops and maybe siblings, a stranger slap me for ACCIDENTALLY stepping on her shoes?!? lawdi lawd she/he better be ready to take X2 because I like doubling anything that's being thrown at me be it positive or especially negative.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by funlord(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
falconey:

grin
falconey:

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.
grin So true

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2015
fashrola:
So funny that guys here be claiming innocence of the present matter just to look good in the public or get likes from the females ... Well all of us might be guilty in other ways... doesn't mean the woman or lady in question to be your GF nor wife... It also involves ur female cousins, sisters, niece, classmate whilst in High school....I guess most of us are guilty of the "petty crime" .. Though sometimes females can be so annoying.. U just have to ignore them and walk away... And u gonna be the MAN OF THE YEAR
You nailed cool

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by funlord(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala
grin
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

Ask those jobless NL feminists and their god mother chiamanda!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
remember007:
I don't believe you actually wrote that
maybe, it was a mistake.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

Nawao you should have given him an extra slap to format that bitcch in him before you explain to him how to take care or defend himself at all times. you need give the young blood serious orientation because he's a punk pussie, "you know say guys go still mumu for 100L? " no offence but were you a pussi too?

Hell no you just don't take shii from people except ya mom, pops and maybe siblings, a stranger slap me for ACCIDENTALLY stepping on her shoes?!? lawdi lawd she/he better be ready to take X2 because I like doubling anything that's being thrown at me be it positive or especially negative.
Hmmmmmm
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by martinosi: 10:31am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:

hmmm beating the wife, beating the girlfriend, beating the younger sister
beating people weaker than you, beating people that you are supposed to protect
beating people because you cannot communicate and properly express
your emotions, beating women because you can get away with it, beating
women because you have money and she cant leave you because of
socio-economic shame in Nigeria..beating women because you are
thats the only way you can show that you are superior to her.Beating the wife because
you are the dictator of the house..well the list goes on....

Men that beat their wives are not men the are "Immature and Spoilt Little Boys"

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just smh each time I see people talking aggressively and raining curses on guys each time a topic like this arises

Not every guy who lay hands on ladies is happy doing it. Sometimes it just happens unconsciously which might later put you in deep regrets

Sometimes, my mom can be so annoying that she stretches my tolerance to the end point that I feel like engaging in a physical combat with her, just that it's not just possible cheesy

I have never lay hands on ladies and I will never
but I think it can be justifiable depending on the context or situation

Personally, it's very evident to me that many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady, therefore, they ride on you and even do nasty things that warrant beating cos they know that people will rebuke you if you dare try that

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, if he retaliated, would you call him ?
2 hot slaps and returned one?! That's preposterous. Personally I don't fight, but I love to bully.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wouldn't even dare

I don't give a fvck about Human lives not to mention that of a beast.

I would gladly end your miserable life if you dared.

An animal like you can't give a fvck about human.

How do you enjoy fvcking dogs?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
2 hot slaps and returned one?! That's preposterous. Personally I don't fight, but I love to bully.
This ur moniker eehn cheesy
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rexology: 10:36am On May 07, 2015
The only time for a Man to beat any lady is

Only when the Man is seriousely Mad

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2015
funlord:
grin Ask those jobless NL feminists and their god mother chiamanda!
Those girls are really jobless and always off point. Except for the purpose of a chat, any discussion is a waste of your manly time.

P.S. Who removed my profile pic? I'll surely get another, a badder one. tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
This ur moniker eehn cheesy
Is that why you removed it?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2015
when she starts throwing punches, you might need to give her a few slaps to reset her brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / This Girl Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.