Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37685 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by italo: 10:38am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wouldn't even dare

I don't give a fvck about Human lives not to mention that of a beast.

I would gladly end your miserable life if you dared.

So you know how to kill if you're beaten...

...but if a woman beats me I should go away and cry in bed...

This kind of reasoning is disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2015
brownlord:

An animal like you can't give a fvck about human.

How do you enjoy fvcking dogs?

I made a mistake

I don't give a fvck about humans who are also beasts. You are a human and a beast. I don't give a fvck about you at all

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by bejeria101(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2015
Pls get out with your life intact'i dnt subscribe to violence or abuse in any form,na when he kills her naija women go put am for head like load.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is that why you removed it?
Remove what bro ?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
This ur moniker eehn cheesy
Is it possible for a mod to remove your profile pic?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2015
italo:

undecided

If a woman should hit you, hit her back. However if you hit a woman because you are husband and her provider, you should be shot to death.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by funlord(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Not! No matter what a woman does, she must not be beaten smiley
Any man that beats a woman is a pig embarassed
grin
Lilimax:
Not! No matter what a woman does, she must not be beaten smiley
Any man that beats a woman is a pig embarassed
Quiet! If u comment again I will come and give u a SAVAGE BEDROOM BEATING!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tidinat(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2015
Its NEVER right to beat a woman.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by italo: 10:45am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided
If a woman should hit you, hit her back. However if you hit a woman because you are husband and her provider, you should be shot to death.

How did the bold enter the discussion?

Who ever hit a woman because he is the husband?

The issue is that there are times when it can be justified to hit a woman. Period.

And you just agreed to that.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

This is what the Glorious Qur'an (May To Allah Only Be Praise And Honour) had to say: Sahih International : Men are in charge of women by [right
of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they
spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous
women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's]
absence what Allah would have them guard. But those
[wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise
them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and
[finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more],
seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted
and Grand.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by italo: 10:46am On May 07, 2015
tidinat:
Its NEVER right to beat a woman.

Even if she's strangling you to death. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rilwayne001: 10:46am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, if he retaliated, would you call him a misogynist ? [/i]

Some 3years ago, during when I tend to find it hard to control my anger, I found myself in a situation such has the above.

After giving me the first slap, I tried as much as possible to endure it without retaliating, I was expecting her to leave me alone, but instead, she locked my cloth and gave me another slap. By the time I know what was going on, I've landed a punch on her face, before I know it, blood started coming out of her mouth....It was a tragic day. I regretted my action after taking her to a chemist for treatment.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

and you are the only woman that normally talk abt death, what do you gain from someone's death??
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Is it possible for a mod to remove your profile pic?
Yeah a mod can do that
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I made a mistake

I don't give a fvck about humans who are also beasts. You are a human and a beast. I don't give a fvck about you at all

Lol, Justfollowyourfoolishness and get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This is what the Glorious Qur'an (May To Allah Only Be Praise And Honour) had to say: Sahih International : Men are in charge of women by [right
of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they
spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous
women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's]
absence what Allah would have them guard. But those
[wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise
them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and
[finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more],
seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted
and Grand.

And your point is??
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Some 3years ago, during when I tend to find it hard to control my anger, I found myself in a situation such has the above.

After giving me the first slap, I tried as much as possible to endure it without retaliating, I was expecting her to leave me alone, but instead, she locked my cloth and gave me another slap. By the time I know what was going on, I've landed a punch on her face, before I know it, blood started coming out of her mouth....It was a tragic day. I regretted my action after taking her to a chemist for treatment.
Eeeeehyah !!!

So pathetic
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah a mod can do that
undecided That's autonomous to me, who will check the mods cry

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ChikezieU(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala
the earlier she pulled out that marriage the better for her some may think for the sake of the kids she should stay but that's a horrible lie, Secondly it's never justifiable to beat a woman
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Midecuc(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2015
I always laugh when I read people judging others on matters like this because of their inexperience. No man on earth will tell me that he enjoys beating his wife, (never) but women are very nasty that they like to look for trouble even when you plan good for them. They take advantage of you because they already know people will not be happy with you beating them or seeing them crying. But It's not a good thing to beat a woman be it your wife or not .

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ChikezieU(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala
the earlier she pulled out that marriage the better for her and the kids some may think for the sake of the kids she should stay but that's a horrible lie, Secondly it's never justifiable to beat a woman
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
undecided That's autonomous to me, who will check the mods cry
Sexual explicit contents are not allowed
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lolly2pops: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=STPEACE post=33499397]If she deserve beating. I will not think twice to give her the thing. no time to play.

There is no point in reserving something someone deserves.[/quote

I reckon all these "likes" are from the biggest lunatics over there. When is civilisation going to hit you? I wonder!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Gboliwe: 10:51am On May 07, 2015
Beat your wife? Is she a drum?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Midecuc(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2015
I always laugh when I read people judging others on matters like this because of their inexperience. No man on earth will tell me that he enjoys beating his wife, (never) but women are very nasty that they like to look for trouble even when you plan good for them. They take advantage of you because they already know people will not be happy with you beating them or seeing them crying. But It's not a good thing to beat a woman be it your wife or not . Women need to be treated with care and they must also treat men with care and respect
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by talktofemi: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
A lady slapped me during my NYSC year some years back, all because I allowed another lady to jumped the queue when we are having clearance.

I was torn between retaliating and being a gentleman. I gave her a double dose of her slap. So much that my fingers left marks.

So OP @times it is justifiable. Some ladies are the very devil.

Normally a man should refrain from beating a lady. But the above narrated isn't normal, at least to me..! And what's normal is relative and subjective.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
italo:

How did the bold enter the discussion?

Who ever hit a woman because he is the husband?

The issue is that there are times when it can be justified to hit a woman. Period.

And you just agreed to that.

Id.iot

Times? No. There is one and only a time when you can hit your spouse. The other idiots gave examples like if she acted silly or tongue lashed them, they would hit her. I disagree because in both circumstances you can always WALK AWAY. (Check out TheSonofMa.rk post, he is the only who commented with a clear head)

Women do not hold the monopoly of acting silly. Many married MEN also do because they think themselves as gods and they are also Han therefore highly likely to also act silly. Also the fact that I have met men who would win a tongue lashing competition if they were to compete with women, gave me the right to say tongue lashing is no reason to hit a woman.

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
italo:

That lady you quoted is on rehab.

Read through her comment and you understand what i mean.

"I will kill" that is how you know them

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=lolly2pops post=33502658][/quote]devil
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by amikedo1234567(f): 10:54am On May 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by royal231(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2015
The man might have temper issues... do u think that he is happy beating his wife..?? Look lady don't ever try to break someone's family because u are single and pretending to love your friend...

Let the wife look for a sober moment to talk to him. . And she should also learn how to manage him since she knows him better.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
and you are the only woman that normally talk abt death, what do you gain from someone's death??

Maybe it is because I believe some people on this earth do not deserve to be here at all because they deem themselves better than others and hence believe they can act unquestionably.

I have a serious problem with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / This Girl Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.