Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37539 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40am On May 07, 2015
N
E
V
E
R
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2015
//
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
Its obvious the woman Looked for what was not looking for her and the Husband duly obliged.....
He probably beat her so she'll have more control over her mouth and action.....Some females talk too much and out of Point

She wants to Divorce?? Smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by joladoyin(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
It is not justifiable to beat your woman, but if your woman abuse/slap/push/kick/disrespect your mama/papa...then, you can do some Lil beating for correction and God's sake...lol
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by mrvance(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
Self defence only or perhaps she beats my Mother. I go so beat her ehn or perhaps the girl na soldier or perhaps she dey carry weight

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Timileyin(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2015
Any time she misbehaves

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 07, 2015
Its never justifiable to beat a woman no matter wat..pls guys never do it biko

5 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Topestbilly(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
When she says Oloriburuku grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by justwise(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
I see no justification, if it gets too much walk away.

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by boykas(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Here to read comment..
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Not! No matter what a woman does, she must not be beaten smiley
Any man that beats a woman is a pig embarassed

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by OzMingle(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
Never
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
Its never justifiable to beat a woman no matter wat..pls guys never do it biko
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by 1stola: 9:44am On May 07, 2015
godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.
You think so
you never jam...

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Any man that beats a woman is a pig embarassed
blah blah blah. Na today?

10 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Frydae: 9:45am On May 07, 2015
NEVER! They might be very stubborn but they are more fragile than they look o! That is y all their strength dey for attitude n words wey sharp like knife!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Jossyroyal1: 9:45am On May 07, 2015
you can be her wen she truly deserve to be beaten... #SHIKENA
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by LEXYCOM: 9:45am On May 07, 2015
When you see yourself as an animal and failure, then u can beat a woman

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2015
Have you not heard of the recently passed VASS bill by the Senate.

If you are a victim of domestic violence, report and claim hefty damages. That woman is sitting on a gold mine she doesn't know.
If my gf hear this, she go be like, "swerry beat me nah, I'm broke"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tottinova: 9:46am On May 07, 2015
when shez not acting the way u set her, she needs to be reset.

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Pope22(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Don't lay a hand on a woman:

(Buhari new constitution section 4A)

Meanwhile, there are so many ways to kill a rat.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Votukpa(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
andromida:
The woman believes she is a good wife by chopping nonsense, obeying her parents. How can you be good to others and bad to yourself?

I guess spanking is ok if the woman likes it.

Ur a smart woman.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Your friend should run as fast as her little legs can carry her.

We seem to always forget the first and most important law of self-preservation: ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF NUMBER ONE FIRST!

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by bogolobango(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
Mumu look at dis gbewu dani
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
blah blah blah. Na today?
Don't tell me you're a wife beater embarassed
Don't know if you're married smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cyprus000: 9:47am On May 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Miss, for all the chivalrous attributes I possess, if a woman hits me first I'll hit her back in the same way she did to me. No apologies whatsoeversmiley.
[size=13pt]
Dats the drill bro.

I will never hit her first,but if she cross her boundry and hit me.
She should be ready for a premptive equal reaction.

Gentleman no they this one
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.

I totally agree and i will nver raise my hand on a lady but nevertheless i urge ladies not to take advantage of cool headed guys.

Trust me,some ladies are a sorry case when it comes to keeping a status quo n will see nothing wrong in using any imaginable derogatory words on their men.

If you see the way some ladies talk to their men walahi you will feel like crying for these guys.

Not all men are cool headed so ladies should learn to maintain proper decorum.

And funny enough i hve come to realize that ladies respect violent guys and will not mind walking on the heads of cool guys.

NEVERTHELESSS I BELIEVE THAT ONLY A BEAST WILL BEAT UP A LADY. THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS WALK OUT OF THE AFFAIR.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by brownlord: 9:47am On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as I have lay hands on ladies and I will never

That aside, I think it can be justifiable. Many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady

During 100L, my brother told me a lady have once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, it can be justifiable if the guy retaliate

Oh blood of Jesus, and you call that bastard your friend?

Chai, in as much as i don't encourage beating a woman, but if the idiot dare raise hand on me, sorry for her.

Any guy that accept a slap from any woman and don't return it immediately is a bastard.

Modified.

Sorry bro, i'm just seeing now this nigga is your bro.

Sorry for calling him a bastard, a weakling is better

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
Beat a woman to restore factory settings, a weak man can die because of "don't hit a lady "

4 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tottinova: 9:48am On May 07, 2015
when shez not acting the way u set her, she needs to be reset... undecided
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Odaveboy(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
Nah nah.......very bad
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by omonnakoda: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
There is no difference between beating a woman and beating a man or beating a child. If you beat a person with whom you are unevenly matched physically then the gender does not matter one bit. Is it better for Mike Tyson to beat Aki or Pawpaw than for Mr Bola Tinubu to beat Patience Jonathan Does possessing a p.enis make it fun to be beaten up?
some men and women clash these days it is a fight not a beating and often the women prevail. Is it okay for A grown adult to beat children till they are hospitalized as we see so often.
Let us leave these Oyinbo sentiment and blackmail .It is not fun to be beaten up whether you are male or female.

When the outcome of the encounter is obvious before it starts does it matter whether it is male or female? It is oppression
The question should be WHEN IS IT JUSTIFIABLE TO BEAT ANOTHER PERSON?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.