Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? (1878 Views)

What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
shoro niyen
that one na word? no be word na novel. ewu ajuru aju
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
Largas:
that one na word? no be word na novel. ewu ajuru aju
shoro ni and yen
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by AndreRose(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
mikolo80:
school different from education babes
Who is an educated person and where does the person acquire the knowledge?
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by sunnyt1(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
THE question is straight and forward, does a lady's level of education determines if she is going to be a good wife, a good partner, great mom for the kids and above all a good home planner?

There is this arrogance and pride that comes with education in this part of the world that kills marriage.

I was telling a lady yesterday that chances are high of having a successful marriage and happy family with an uneducated lady than with a graduate. The reason is an uneducated lady will most likely reflect those traits that make marriage works, like submission, but discuss the concept of submission with a graduate lady and you will get the idea of what i mean.

Most educated ladies expect their male counterparts to think and act like the whites, which has never been a success. Regardless of how educated an African man is, his ego and self-esteem would never be traded for anything.

Marriage is about companionship and happiness, so one should get married to anyone who can warmly provide it. Education has never been a factor for having a successful marriage, this is a proven fact.

The unfortunate thing is, most people would rather prioritize thier outlook than have a happy and successful marriage.

Most graduates would rather get married to a graduate because of how people will view the and remain unhappy for life than marry someone who cant speak good english but would rather make them happy.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Exponental(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
YES..... when u get to OYO, remember to alight.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by mikolo80: 9:48pm On May 08, 2015
AndreRose:

Who is an educated person and where does the person acquire the knowledge?
Education is information that allows individual to solve problems and be useful to himself and society.did you learn how to cook drive or be polite in classroom.most definitely did not learn about nairaland in classroom.take a hint.read and listen more talk less
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by sweetgala(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2015
Nope , I however like intelligence

I know are few girls with good enough college grades that can't engage you intellectually, heck one once told me she never reads anything outside her college books and OK magazine(gossip mags)
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by AndreRose(f): 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
mikolo80:
Education is information that allows individual to solve problems and be useful to himself and society.did you learn how to cook drive or be polite in classroom.most definitely did not learn about nairaland in classroom.take a hint.read and listen more talk less
And you think those education can't be learnt in school? Please tell me how and where did you acquire the knowledge of solving problems and be useful person in the society?
Education is learnt in all ramifications; it is not for school alone or somewhere else. Know that today.
However means you used in acquiring the knowledge.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by mikolo80: 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
AndreRose:

And you think those education can't be learnt in school? Please tell me how and where did you acquire the knowledge of solving problems and be useful person in the society?
Education is learnt in all ramifications; it is not for school alone or somewhere else. Know that today.
However means you used in acquiring the knowledge.
being successful career woman does not mean you will be a successful wife if you are not educated about being a wife.if you like learn if you like allow village girl to robu your husband or boyfriend.wetin concern me.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by AndreRose(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
mikolo80:
being successful career woman does not mean you will be a successful wife if you are not educated about being a wife.if you like learn if you like allow village girl to robu your husband or boyfriend.wetin concern me.
We are saying the same thing. You acquire the knowledge around you(that is being a good wife). But some even if they acquire it, they can't apply it. We are not talking about career here. The topic is clear.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by mikolo80: 12:55am On May 09, 2015
AndreRose:

We are saying the same thing. You acquire the knowledge around you(that is being a good wife). But some even if they acquire it, they can't apply it. We are not talking about career here. The topic is clear.
we are not talking about willingness to be a good wife but whether education hinders that.and I am saying that education is different from academics
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by ayocool(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2015
Yes. A woman should either be educated, even if up to a Diploma level. Or very serious to direct her focus on learning something that she can specialize on to cover up. If shes a young lady we are not talking about provision store oo. lol . There is a yoruba proverb something like ' Ko kose, ko kawe ..........
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Freciprocal: 9:05am On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
Education has nothing to do with being a good wife!

A good wife is simply one that understands and love her family. One that can go an extra mile to secure the future and happiness of her family. You don't need education to do all that undecided

If you can learn to be a good wife... then that's Education. Education entails learning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband During A Fight / I Think Am Worthy To Be Mr Nairaland / Nigerian guy says he's in a relationship with another Nigerian guy on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.