Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35806 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

My dear, wait till we come to your church before you start with the sermon
cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Very possible oh hmm u wanna come here n see how ppl operate here sex is nothing here .. Some within one hour of meeting the person they don bsng waka ... Its just oersonal choice n self worth .. But its not a bad thing for some ppl .. My friend been with her man 5 years now tongue n dey banged first day been living together ever since .. So i guess it can work for some ppl
here na naija they take sex too serious here mehnn cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!
wink Jacki don threaten u to go with his candidate bah?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

Sounds like you've had a pretty bad experience with guys. If that is the case, just know that all guys are not like that.

Experience or no, I just don't support the idea anyway.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by brownlord: 12:30pm On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
[s]When a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex[/s].

Beautiful Nonsense.

A guy who is not interested in you and only want to get in your panties will walk even if you prolong sex for 10 years.

The longest relationship hv had was actually of sex on first date.

Only immature and silly guys will think a girl is cheap because she open her leg so early ( first or second date ).

Only idiat and teenagers will see girls who prolong sex as responsible and decent.

Again, your reasoning on this issue is so childish and i pray you don't fall prey to a guy who will endure your drama of wanting to be seen as a decent girl by delaying sex and still end up dumping you.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

wink Jacki don threaten u to go with his candidate bah?
hehehehehehehe no i am voting for twaci and tohphaz grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dont need to run outta thread,u have said what on ur mind and there is no biggie!sex is sex either first day or last day cheesy
thanks jaree,u know nairalanders can bash on you for airing your view..and I can't form saint because of anyone... thanks again
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
My cousin had sex with his gf on the first date, now they are married with a set of twins

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe no i am voting for twaci and toh.phaz grin

You can't seat on the fence naaa. I wish both could win but we just have to pick one.

www.nairaland.com/twaci
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by dbaptist1(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
jmoore:
This question has been asked a zillion times.

It is either you are pro-premarital sex or anti-premarital sex.

There is no difference at all between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date. If having sex on the first date makes one cheap,then sex on the 1,000th date is cheap too.

So choose abstinence or premarital sex. The choice is yours.
Na ur papa born u
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 09, 2015
remember007:
thanks jaree,u know nairalanders can bash on you for airing your view..and I can't form saint because of anyone... thanks again
uwc babe cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Macmilla(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Experience or no, I just don't support the idea anyway.
Well, it's your opinion and you simply can't shove it down our throat.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Omotayor123(f): 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
ITbomb:

Because such assertions are mostly from girls in secondary schools and below year 2.
When they think that they have watched all the movies, read all the books and claim to know all the moves, some confident player will come along and fit it to their fantasy of a real man, and after the first "drop", they cry out, "guys are wicked" and now would be more confident to try the second time.

By the time they are through with school, the fast hands have taken their dues from the girl who was shouting before, "no to pre-marital conjugation"
U sabi write story oooo. U & Achebe be family
Well I will say it Again

Say No to premarital Sex.
Take it or leave it #
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Prospero01(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
When has sex become the requisite parameter for defining relationship? Sex on the first date shows both parties male or female have a poor sense of judgement. And those saying whether first or last and yet tagged it as relationship what U had was just an unwritten social contract involving time,emotions and finally the exchange of body. Until I see someone in love both without sex involve and the desire to be together , I won't call that relationship. All these attache we call relationship or love-money,beauty,sex,race,religion is just a means to an end and vice versa.
Show me a man(in the generic sense) that can be committed without sex, I will give him a thumbs up. All I see re post teenagers who claim they re adults. Some of us in our 30's should even know better. If the way U wia thinking in ur teenager years has not experienced a paradigm shift as an adult, better give up on urself. A 20 year old just won an election in UK parliament- a lady for that matter and became the youngest in 300 years. Still see some adults still see dia private organ as the most important part of dia body when rather the brain should be put to good use. That's why I hardly comment on NL but to read people's comment. My opinion though. And it's like a nose everyone carries one.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
uwc babe cheesy
Hehehe, you're a pro. I guess you like this topic.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
here na naija they take sex too serious here mehnn cheesy

Yh but its good got its pros n cons
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by loomer: 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
I no see any big deal abt sex on first date.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
over here as in? Where r u currently?? d.Bahamas,Malta,Luxembourg,Malaysia??

Bermuda Triangle grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:
I no see any big deal abt sex on first date.

Una tooo like betta thing
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Bermuda Triangle grin
Hmmmm.... how did u manage to get in there?? oh.. Need not ask ... d hips is key... grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by loomer: 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Una tooo like betta thing

I beg show me one person wey no like better thing and I go give u a kiss
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by oghaski15(f): 2:21pm On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Why big fat no? I have seen couples who met in the club and did it on the spot, and they latter got married... So my bro you never know..
yes u re vry corect, i ve a friend who met his wife and ve sex at first date. Today they happily married with 3 kids
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

I beg show me one person wey no like better thing and I go give u a kiss

U just wan kiss me Abi
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmmm.... how did u manage to get in there?? oh.. Need not ask ... d hips is key... grin

Hehehe yh its d hips grin
N i fly sometimes too tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by loomer: 2:25pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

U just wan kiss me Abi

I just de tell u say everyone like beta thing.

And as for the kiss if u bring come I carry go na
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

I just de tell u say everyone like beta thing.

And as for the kiss if u bring come I carry go na

Ye ye tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by loomer: 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Ye ye tongue

If I bite ur tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

If I bite ur tongue

Abeg we dey derail oh
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by oyindamola081881: 2:35pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=MrBasketball post=33566477] You don't have sense. [/quote Then borrow me yours your mentality is very low dumb head ]
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by john4aguero: 2:36pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:
Sex on the first date..
Doesn't matter really..
Because it all depends on the guy and also feelings..
The guy might really like u and wanna hv sex on the first date.. the guy might also not like u and wana just chop and move..

But as i girl, I'd advice ..to be on the safe side, it's bera to prolong d sex part till u are really sure of what the guy wants. Bfr giving up the honeypot..
As for wanting to hv a relationship with someone who wanted sex on the first.. i see Nothing wrong in it.. depends on feelings.. smiley
But some guys, they will wana prey on the fact that the gal opened her legs.
So, it's bera to wait!!

My opinion!

Quite impressive cool

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by quenzi(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2015
There's absolutely nothing wrong with having sex on a first date. Only a guy wit an overhyped perception would hv a condescending impression as to think a gal dat does is cheap, and only a gal with a pathetic level of low self esteem will feel cheap thereafter. Hypocrites on here would say it's wrong, but in their hearts of hearts, given d opportunity in d right environment, they will concur. I believe in d laws of physical attraction, which affirms that when d mood is right n d feeling is strong, ain't no harm in getting down on d first day especially if the meeting turns out to be a fantastic one and both parties had a fun and fulfilled day. U can argue all u want.......The pizza tastes better when it's hot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.