Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35810 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ADEX3638: 10:56am On May 09, 2015
To me it's has no meaning, it's depend on what you have in your my against the lady. I don't see anything bad in that but the ladies out there have to becareful and know the type of guy they are moving out with.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Anikle(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2015
grin Typing...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2015
April07:

You can do amebo for Africa.. cheesy
But you spoil market that day oo, shey you know grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Very possible oh hmm u wanna come here n see how ppl operate here sex is nothing here .. Some within one hour of meeting the person they don bsng waka ... Its just oersonal choice n self worth .. But its not a bad thing for some ppl .. My friend been with her man 5 years now tongue n dey banged first day been living together ever since .. So i guess it can work for some ppl
over here as in? Where r u currently?? d.Bahamas,Malta,Luxembourg,Malaysia??
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
When a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.
Agegi! Kiss wetin. On how the girl know how far.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by April07: 11:06am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
But you spoil market that day oo, shey you know grin

I don't know what you're talking about
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 09, 2015
For a girl? No please no. He's going to laugh at you all the way home. You're going to be seen and treated as such a clown, such a fool.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2015
April07:

I don't know what you're talking about
I still have those pictures, hope you're aware? undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ITbomb(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

Currently an IT student. Y? undecided
Because such assertions are mostly from girls in secondary schools and below year 2.
When they think that they have watched all the movies, read all the books and claim to know all the moves, some confident player will come along and fit it to their fantasy of a real man, and after the first "drop", they cry out, "guys are wicked" and now would be more confident to try the second time.

By the time they are through with school, the fast hands have taken their dues from the girl who was shouting before, "no to pre-marital conjugation"
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
When a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

E.O.D
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 09, 2015
Mekybliss:
First or last day it's the same thing.
Hehe...Is there something like last day?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by foxyac3(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Why big fat no? I have seen couples who met in the club and did it on the spot, and they latter got married... So my bro you never know..

Chairman, that's not a date.... it's called a one night stand, and it developed. shikena!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by twerkjack: 11:22am On May 09, 2015
jmoore:

My lifestyle is no sex until marriage, therefore only my wife is qualified to have sex with me.
REALLY BUH WILL U SPEND ON HER? IF "YES" THEN IM SO INTERESTED IN U grin HOW CAN WE MEET
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by wildchild1: 11:23am On May 09, 2015
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 11:26am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Na wa o. Na so sassychic matter pain you reach? cheesy

Hehehehehe!! E pain me ooooo cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by April07: 11:26am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
I still have those pictures, hope you're aware? undecided

I still dunno what you're talking about undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by archive(f): 11:28am On May 09, 2015
I'd say no if you're looking for something serious
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 09, 2015
what's the difference between sex today or sex tomorrow? I think dis sex of a thing has been over emphasized.... to me, it's sex any day and of course it's if am in d mood.... runs out of thred
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! E pain me ooooo cheesy
But no be my fault na. grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 09, 2015
foxyac3:

Chairman, that's not a date.... it's called a one night stand, and it developed. shikena!
That guy lacks basic comprehension.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by MrBasketball: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
oyindamola081881:
No y will I even have sex with him its disgusting
You don't have sense.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by folashele(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
Going with the moving trend, sex on the first is becoming normal now(or maybe am the one who thinks its normal).. So ladies do you see guys who wants to have sex with you on the first date as "hit and run"? And guys do you see ladies who agree to have sex with you as cheap? And will you like to have a serious relationship with someone you had sex on a first date? Drop your honest opinion/comment....

Hell NO sex on the first date we are humans and not dogs even dogs have courtesy we need yo know sex is fa spiritual than just the physical enjoyment its a bond even the relationship works out fine there is a very high possibility that both parties will on the long run have less value for one another only God binds true love but with extra efforts from two people in love
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by foxyac3(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
That guy lacks basic comprehension.
Ogami no mind am jare! he too dey live hin life according to novel
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Macmilla(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Very possible oh hmm u wanna come here n see how ppl operate here sex is nothing here .. Some within one hour of meeting the person they don bsng waka ... Its just oersonal choice n self worth .. But its not a bad thing for some ppl .. My friend been with her man 5 years now tongue n dey banged first day been living together ever since .. So i guess it can work for some ppl
I don't expect to straff a girl the first day I meet her but anything can happen, so I keep an open mind. A lot of things can make a girl have sex on the first day so I won't condemn a girl for that but a guy that consciously pushes for sex on the first day is just a scumbag. I believe that sex on first meeting or 10yrs after is not a criterium in determining how blissful a relationship would be.

#justmyopinion

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by MrBasketball: 11:41am On May 09, 2015
philmama:
Personaly if I hav sex on a 1st date its simply d end of dat rlship 4 me,cus if u rily care u wil definitly respect nd adore me. Period!
The u girls reason ehn.

So when you have sex with him after that you close the relationship?

Nonsense!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by winnieG1(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2015
There is no manual to keeping a man.Whether you have sex with him on the first date or not, if he will dump you he will. Just pray for a heart that loves you
You nailed it
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Macmilla(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Why engaging into sex before marriage..?

To me, sex on first and last day of dating is not biblical.! We are supposed to abstained ourselves from things like this so that God will be pleased at us.
My dear, wait till we come to your church before you start with the sermon

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2015
April07:

I still dunno what you're talking about undecided
Oya na, are we still on for Marina? grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by rakasbabe(f): 11:59am On May 09, 2015
I dnt knw bt all I knw is dat fornication,be it pre-marital or adultary is sin b4 God.Be thou holy 4 I am Holy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Macmilla(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2015
Krystalxxx:
For a girl? No please no. He's going to laugh at you all the way home. You're going to be seen and treated as such a clown, such a fool.
Sounds like you've had a pretty bad experience with guys. If that is the case, just know that all guys are not like that.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

U wan dey lie bahhh!! undecided

Na dt one dey sweet pass sef. Meet the ist day, lash dt same day, move on with our lives.

QED.
lmao!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
remember007:
what's the difference between sex today or sex tomorrow? I think dis sex of a thing has been over emphasized.... to me, it's sex any day and of course it's if am in d mood.... runs out of thred
u dont need to run outta thread,u have said what on ur mind and there is no biggie!sex is sex either first day or last day cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Meet Sandra Areh Chinelo, Apostle Joshua Selman Wife To Be / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.