Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35815 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by oyindamola081881: 10:31am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Maybe the guys you've been meeting are just as ugly as I am!(Rough/unshaved beards and rugged face), trust me they are some guys you will meet and all that will be on your mind will be SEX!
They are not ugly I just hate the word sex

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

I think say na only me notice oo!! The stalker of a boi called AgapeCharis just pursue the sweet babe comot.

Agape if I see u anywhr near April07 na cutlass I go take remove ya coconut head.

Mtcheeeeeewwwww!!!
E still dey pain me sef grin

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 10:32am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
April07 pass Icecream na, imagine! she started asking me about great authors and how Shakespeare changed the world of mordern literature, bad market I cried inside grin grin grin

ROTFL
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

If the like no dey affect my pocket(positively), then am not sad about it.... grin

Lol yh but chics wicked for NL
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

I think say na only me notice oo!! The stalker of a boi called AgapeCharis just pursue the sweet babe comot.

Agape if I see u anywhr near April07 na cutlass I go take remove ya coconut head.

Mtcheeeeeewwwww!!!
Shuu which kind nonsense be this na? Una see me for dream ni??

KingTom explain how I take pursue sassychic. undecided

Lekan..... I stalk no one__Gerrit! ! undecided angry

E-slap dey hungry some people this morning undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2015
xp17:
grin grin

First date should be a means of getting to know each other, Intimacy on that day defeats the purpose. First sex date

Exactly
If the guy too wants a bang then his not the one .. In my opinion smiley
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by yinkuschua(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2015
Sex on a first day isn't advisable..1.. We guys take that advantage to frame up an excuse of how cheap the lady was...2 ..it makes us feel unsecure about the so call lady...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Kin gTom explain how I take pursue sassychic. undecided

Na that your yeye vn pursue am na grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
That is how i do my things!!!how can i meet 10 guys and i decided to have sex with dem in month shocked#is dat possible?

Very possible oh hmm u wanna come here n see how ppl operate here sex is nothing here .. Some within one hour of meeting the person they don bsng waka ... Its just oersonal choice n self worth .. But its not a bad thing for some ppl .. My friend been with her man 5 years now tongue n dey banged first day been living together ever since .. So i guess it can work for some ppl
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Elkewwty(f): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
Its a big NO.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:36am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Na that your yeye vn pursue am na grin
grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL
grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by pestrolus2002(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2015
Love is the most important thing abeg.. sex anytime.. before date , on date ,after date , before marriage or after doesn't really mean anything to me!

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 09, 2015
Why engaging into sex before marriage..?

To me, sex on first and last day of dating is not biblical.! We are supposed to abstained ourselves from things like this so that God will be pleased at us.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
I kill goat on Sunday, as e dey shout, I just dey remember your voice grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by darelar(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2015
Yes but it depends. I have seen a situation whereby the guy didnot toast the girl but it shows in his body but because of the guy tactics, he had sex with her on their first date, they dated for a year plus then get married and bless with a baby now. Although it doesn't always work out this way.What's good for Taiwo might not be good for Kehinde. It doesn't matter if you prolong the sex, has that might even make the guy to loose interest. In everything, just learn to pray to Almighty God to grant you your heart desire.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Tattooboy: 10:41am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.
comments like this is y i luv readin ur posts on relatnshps.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 10:42am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:

KingTom explain how I take pursue sassychic. undecided

Mechionuuuuu!!! dere my friend

I dey talk, u sef dey compose reply?

If to say I see u for dream, u tink say u go still dey alive? cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
When a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

Why are u saying a guy, it take two to have sex, na wa o
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Tattooboy: 10:42am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
WICKED
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Venom104: 10:43am On May 09, 2015
Mekybliss:
First or last day it's the same thing.

All i'm saying...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by sweetMichael(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2015
if I pass the road.. if it was smooth and fair..I would not mind to pass through it again, and again.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
*faints*

Why evils nau?? grin grin
Fear God ooo
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by kinglekan: 10:45am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
That is how i do my things!!!how can i meet 10 guys and i decided to have sex with dem in month shocked#is dat possible?

U wan dey lie bahhh!! undecided

Na dt one dey sweet pass sef. Meet the ist day, lash dt same day, move on with our lives.

QED.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nickymezor(f): 10:46am On May 09, 2015
It will always be a No...Get to know d persin more abeg....Sex should wait fr d rite moment smiley
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by baslone: 10:46am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
When a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

I remember an event that happened some years back, a friend of mine alongside her friends
were given a free ride to their apartment at Eleyele by some 2 boys back then in UI.

The boys stayed back in their crib playing ludo before NEPA switched off light. One of those boys right there
and then smooched one of those girls and had sex with her in the dark while the others in the living room pretended
like nothing was going.

One of the craziest and weirdest things I have ever heard. Fast forward to today. The two of them are married with two kids.

For me- In reality, nothing like love at first sight.

Every man's first attraction to a woman is "Lust".

Whether you have sex with him on the first date or not, if he will dump you he will. There is no
manual to keeping a man.

Just pray for a heart that loves you..
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by sweetMichael(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2015
if I pass the road and it was smooth and fair, I would not mind to pass through it again and again.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
WICKED
grin grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
*faints*
Why evils nau?? grin grin Fear God ooo
Na joke na grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Mechionuuuuu!!! dere my friend

I dey talk, u sef dey compose reply?

If to say I see u for dream, u tink say u go still dey alive? cheesy
Lol. Na wa o. Na so sassychic matter pain you reach? cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by April07: 10:53am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
April07 pass Icecream na, imagine! she started asking me about great authors and how Shakespeare changed the world of mordern literature, bad market I cried inside grin grin grin

You can do amebo for Africa.. cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Anikle(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2015
;DTyping...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.