Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? (35200 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by faitheverest(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2015
No no no no

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2015
A big noooooo. Wait till ur married

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 8:33am On May 09, 2015
Enegod:
Sex on a first date is great! Saves me a lot of time acting like I'm interested in what they have to say before getting in the panties undecided undecided
Na wa you ooo..
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by LastProphet: 8:35am On May 09, 2015
Africans always think in groups, so why is everybody assuming it is only guys that want sex on first date? So u believe all those trash women say about not been interested in sex like the men. In a good number of cases ladies want to have sex with a guy that dosent even have their time, yet they dont mind as far as they can have a piece of him. ANYBODY telling you that it is only men that want hit and run is still asleep.The reason why most of these assumptions re taking root in Nigeria is largely because of the ignorance and low self-esteem of the Nigerian guys, and the ladies just play along since they benefit of course. Please Nigerian guys stop belittling yourselves, go and get a life and stop worshipping these young ladies some of whom are worthless. Engage in productive activities, give it all your life and the ladies will beg to talk to you, and then you will come to know how much ladies love one-night-stands

11 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by dahreyM: 8:36am On May 09, 2015
All dis ladies will write "NO" here bt in real life, they will av sex on a first date. Hw many of our ladies r virgins in dis era? E go tey b4 u find true virgin. U dey gv ur b.f mouth action bt e nvr penetrate and u call ursef a virgin? Yez, u r a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by KingTom(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:
That no be relationship jor!!
Says who?
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Prettydiamond(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2015
Its a No No for me... Creepy and crazy n insane.. For someone u just met... Omg!
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by popesam1(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2015
Yessss.. kini big deal..

he may have sex with u on ur first date and marry you. He may not have sex with u on ur first date and dump u later
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by BossAyuk: 8:37am On May 09, 2015
[s]
missclasssy:
Why a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.
[/s]
Please Madam I don't really understand you, why the hell do you y'all always think the guy is more interested in sex?? Are you trying to say no lady has ever encouraged sex on the first date?? Just read the first two lines of your post, it's all about the "guy", in your warped mind, only the guy is interested in sex, the way some of you ladies reason baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by laplace12(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2015
If it doesn't happen on the first date, It is all games. Stay away undecided

You have right to ignore this advice.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by lion042(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2015
Yes ooo and the sweetest
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 09, 2015
As the spirit leads.........

Girls should have sex because they want to and not because the guy persuaded them to.
When you have sex because you wanted to, and not because you were expecting something, there won't be any regrets or feeling of being used.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Jambsupport(f): 8:38am On May 09, 2015
it's a no, no for me. no matter d kind of conversations we had
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justwise(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2015
Go with the feeling on that day, if both of you feel like it then why not..
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2015
Men! I can't lie 2 u, having sex on a 1st date make girl so cheap. Me being d guy wl no longer take d girl serious
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by stephenqueen: 8:40am On May 09, 2015
Shoro niyen,anytime anywhere fabo, gunbo, kabo,yabo..Emi oraye oshi grin grin grin.kingtom abi no be so

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/b]
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by laplace12(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Why a guys wants to have sex with a lady on the first date it means the guy sees the lady as nothing but an object of sex.
It means the only reason he was attracted to her was because of her sex appeal.
Sex on the first date is wrong and it shouldn't be done. The first date is when partners get to know more about each other. It's like the ignition button needed to start the car that drives the relationship.
A kiss is okay on a first date, but not sex.

I don't blame any guy that would want to do this, I think the blame should go to the ladies.
Most ladies portray themselves in way that exhalts their physical attributes above every other quality they have that men only see that part of them.

Sleeping with her and tasting her goodies becomes the only thing in the mind of the guy so when he goes on a first date, the only thing on his mind is sex.

This babe has no boyfriend. I Can bet my phone charger on It.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Akaszket: 8:41am On May 09, 2015
That's how we roll ma nigga I break that record on monday and the girl go still come my house she's feeling the nigga ........s**y nigga
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by xp17(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2015
sex on a first is simply dumb and it's a disaster waiting to happen. At least show yourself some self control. Aba sad

To the question, I don't see the lady as cheap, but rather, i see the guy as a retard, because a normal person wouldn't ask or make a move for sex on a first date.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by iheanyi40(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2015
Sex on d 1st day or sex on d 100th day dosnt matter, sex is sex dunno y 9ja mentality dey hype sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On May 09, 2015
justwise:
Go with the feeling on that day, if both of you feel like it then why not..

*Clears throat* smiley
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Atmmachine(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Its a No No for me... Creepy and crazy n insane.. For someone u just met... Omg!

But you will eventually have sex with him after the first date ??
Who is fooling who ??

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Atmmachine(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2015
pretydiva:
A big noooooo. Wait till ur married

& you're still a virgin ??
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ChappyChase: 8:49am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Says who?
Says the person way dey quote you...
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ITbomb(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

It depends on how the guy meets the lady, if the girl has been generously displaying her wares and the guy falls to it, sex on the first date is a must.

If the first meeting was in a formal circumstances, then it can wait.
But then, sex on the first date helps clear the cobwebs in the guy's brain so that he can think straight and use his head to know whether to go for long term or short term.

The truth remains, an average guy attitude with a girl changes after sex, no matter how long it was delayed. It can change for the better (more bonding or loving) or worse (mission accomplished, next catch)

4 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Emmahunk(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2015
If she could ask for shopping on the first date, what then makes sex on the same first day a taboo?

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2015
sex on d first day is no biggie to me,though some guys(immature guys) look down on ladies who did dat and call them cheap.But for me if i love d guy i wont hestitate to gv him on our first date cheesy,since dat not d first we have been talking.
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Mykelpato(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2015
Lol... Lashing for first date too dey sweet grin grin the kind of pinging skirts in addition with the money em go chop u for D first date... U must lash small oo
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by ITbomb(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
softysparky:
As the spirit leads.........

Girls should have sex because they want to and not because the guy persuaded them to.
When you have sex because you wanted to, there won't be any regrets or feeling of being used.
This is the only girl I can put my dollars on as far as nl is concern
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2015
Most of the ladies here saying NO are Just forming oh.... No insult intended.

Now to the topic, it is really not for us to judge if it's proper or not but I don't see anything wrong with it if both parties have a chemistry that will yield Good tidings
Re: Sex On The First Date; Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2015
Its a no no

What e act,y can u learn about a person in one night to make a chic open her kegs ....

No no no anyone with self worth can wait at least few months .. If u do it on d first day den theres nothing more the guy or chic would.. No more chase, phone call, text, dinner... It will stop .. N if the relationship carries on then he/she is just using till they find better person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.