Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint (1133 Views)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint by bobolizim(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2015
Ciera Ross, a mother of two, has been arrested
and charged with raping a man. According to
CBS Chicago, Ross and a friend were driving on
the North Side of Chicago when they saw a man
walking down the street in late July.

Ross, 25, stopped and asked the 33-year-old
man if he wanted a ride. The man took the
offer, but Ross’ true intentions became evident
when she pulled a gun on the man. She forced
the man to go to the backseat and told him to
have sex with her friend. The man pleaded for
the women to stop after they made him handle
the woman’s breasts and butt.

Ross then ordered the man to take his clothes
off and her friend began to assault him sexually.
The women also took $200 and credit cards from
the man.

The male victim was able to escape when he
saw a taxi cab and ran from the car naked. The
cab driver allowed the man to use his cellphone
to take a picture of Ross’ license plate. Chicago
police arrested Ross on Sept. 3 and the victim
identified her as the assailant.

Ross has been arrested for prostitution in the
past. She was charged with rape and armed
robbery and held on a $75,000 bond. Her friend
has yet to be charged.

Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 16, 2015
Very old news! Like 3yre ago or more!
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint by duran2059(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2015
no ladies here . . . . how convenient.
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested For R* Ping A Man At Gunpoint by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On May 16, 2015
u can be sure dat d only tin wey pain d guy pass na him 200 bucks wey dem carry.

except of coz, the woman ugly as hell.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) / How I Almost Got Scam By A Naija Girl I Met On We_chat / Will You Like Lupita Nyong'o To Kiss You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.