Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (56805 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

Exactly my thoughts.
No matter how grave the mistake is, it's better thrashed out than boxed up.

Well said

Most find it hard to communicate properly ..
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by omooba969(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

Exactly my thoughts.

Too much nollywood & ghallywood dey worry u. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by lexy2014: 11:47pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol
Yes...Baby your waiting has come 2 an end. I can assure u that your wait isn't in vain. It doesn't matter what experiences uv had with "boys", just sit back, relax and enjoy our journey 2geda. deep inside me I no you have made d right choice. Am yours
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

If u say so,

Next point is JOKE.

I've seen lots of people who joke a lot, even at work, yet the get things done and effectively too. Will u call them kids?

This is to do with dating what woman wants a man who cant be serious ..
Joking at work n in a date two different things

Oga abeg free me .. U create ur own list u dont have to agree i cnt b going through every point with u smiley
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by chigoizie7(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Waiting for right man ..

U go wit tire.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

U go wit tire.
Thank u
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahaha... U and fone sef.. U luv it more dan ur boyfrnd

lol u got me
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ewizard1: 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
Oga what is it?

Why should you hit a lady in the first place? hitting her makes you a boy grin, and not a man. Regardless of whatever the woman did to you.

you shouldn't raise your hands on her. You can walk away from her, if she is nagging. That makes you a man cool

You are also misunderstanding "honest" in that list, you should re-read it. It's a very nice list. tongue

Ok!!!

#SeeThem

Please re-read what you wrote in BoldRed!

Tell me "Would you still be with your husband REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER YOU ARE FACING IN THE MARRAIGE"

Women like you would ask fellow ladies to end a relationship because the man maltreats them. Why not advice them to endure... "Regardless..."

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

This is to do with dating what woman wants a man who cant be serious ..
Joking at work n in a date two different things

Oga abeg free me .. U create ur own list u dont have to agree i cnt b going through every point with u smiley

Why u de vex, I no de try to upset u, just letting u know that those 3 u added no make u differentiate a man from a boy
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by sinaj(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yea. I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGflUbPQfW8

How and where have u been?

cudnt open it embarassed

iz dere any other link i can use to download it cry
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by major466(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
Intrestingly enough, most ladies are out busy chasing the small boys, while real men are getting their hearts broken daily by ladies they love.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by chigoizie7(m): 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
Thank u

U are most welcomed.

U no de sleep?
Abi u de wait make time reach make u begin fly?

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

Why u de vex, I no de try to upset u, just letting u know that those 3 u added no make u differentiate a man from a boy

Im not vex ..Ohh lol just responding to mentions n u ur too denanding joor
Should have put that on the list cheesy
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

U are most welcomed.

U no de sleep?

Abi u de wait make time reach make u begin fly?

U know now... Just they find my black cat self
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Macmilla(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

But make una wait o, wat about woman wey de beat husband nko, if the man run, those that make him a boy?
lipsrsealed

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Im not vex ..Ohh lol just responding to mentions n u ur too denanding joor
Should have put that on the list cheesy

Lol, I don't mind
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
lexy2014:
Yes...Baby your waiting has come 2 an end. I can assure u that your wait isn't in vain. It doesn't matter what experiences uv had with "boys", just sit back, relax and enjoy our journey 2geda. deep inside me I no you have made d right choice. Am yours

Lol smiley
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Burnnotice(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2015
ewizard1:

Ok!!!

#SeeThem

Tell me "Would you still be with your husband REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER YOU ARE FACING IN THE MARRAIGE"

Women like you would ask fellow ladies to end a relationship because the man maltreats them. Why not advice them to endure... "Regardless..."
word.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
Signs you a dating a boy and not a man

1.)Lives at home with parents
A real man wants responsibilities. Wants to be out in the real world figuring out how life works e.g getting a job , paying bills , studying etc. a man also helps out his family long after his left his home to ease the stress on his parents.
Only a boy would carry on living with parents eating, taking their money and not contributing nothing to the household .
2.) does not work
A man is hard working , never wants to be idle plans for his future and is very ambitious, because his working toward having a family settling down and living a comfortable life. A boy on thinks about now, lazy and has no ambition whatsoever .. Some don't even want to study or further their education. But i bet you they are hitting clubs and down with current fashion n music...
3) very childish
They joke alot, they take nothing serious everything they do or say is one big game or party.you can never have a straight or mature conversation with them.
4.)Anger
They get angry quick over little things and can be very irrational in decision making. A man would never hit a woman no matter the situation but find ways around a hostile encounter.
5.) Rejection
A man is not afraid of rejection but sees it as a learning experience to better himself or move on . A boy takes offence and acts out in a childish manner.
6.)Initiative
A man knows a good woman when he sees one , they look beyond beautiful and overall appearance and get to know a lady inside and out, they are not shy and can take risk even if it means looking silly to get the woman. A boy mostly interested in appearance they are not bothered about getting to know a woman also they find it hard to commit .
7.)Honesty
Boy tell lies alot petty ones, a man is honest and knows when to take ownership of his mistakes . A man is not afraid to apologise for wrong doings . A boy would make excuses for them.
8.)Manners
A man has manners they are polite and treat women right . They respect your parents and family. a boy lacks manners some wont even greet your parents and they talk to women like objects .

Source: me

You can add yours smiley

*sips tea*

for your telemundo mind, so all this tin were you write so you think say you make sense abi!undecided

see in life there is no permanent stage, even if you see man were dey work, no dey stay for he papa house etc maybe that guy na 419 or ritualist.

niaja women no go every learn when dem dey long.

I don see were your life dey go and were he go end

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by cutietokunbo: 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

Lala247, you got to add that boys, just like this one up here, will always have a guilt complex which they will try to defend themselves from and eventually make a fool of themselves.

Stupid post from a guilty boy.

Stupidity and immaturity at its peak

Who could possibly define the combination of immaturity, stupidity, idiocy and uselessness than you? Nobody except you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by omooba969(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2015
loomer:

It wouldn't change anything, no woman would want to stay with a cheating husband, weda na only once e happen or not.

Sometimes, we lie to protect those we love.

@bolded;

BIG LIE !

As a man if u r seriously loaded, d woman wud weigh her gains & options then inevitably make up her mind to abide by her cheating husband. grin

Be like say u no sabi dis women--- oh sorry, girls. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Burnnotice(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
major466:
Intrestingly enough, most ladies are out busy chasing the small boys, while real men are getting their hearts broken daily by ladies they love.
lol true
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
ewizard1:

Ok!!!

#SeeThem

Y should they endure if ur wife sleep with 10 men will u endure
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:

cudnt open it embarassed

iz dere any other link i can use to download it cry

Go YouTube and search 'cheerleader '
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
omooba969:

BIG LIE !

As a man if u r seriously loaded, d woman wud weigh her gains & options then inevitably make up her mind to abide by her cheating husband. grin

Be like say u no sabi dis women--- oh sorry, girls. cheesy

You don kuku make matter worse, na another direction u don send am go so o.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by chigoizie7(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

U know now... Just they find my black cat self

Cat? U mean ur black puuvssy?
Oooops, sorry, I never knew its dark down there.

I tot u are light skin, or bleached and forgot to bleach the puuvsy aswell?

#partofthefun dear #nooffencemeant
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 09, 2015
Viciyus:

for your telemundo mind, so all this tin were you write so you think say you make sense abi!undecided

see in life there is no permanent stage, even if you see man were dey work, no dey stay for he papa house etc maybe that guy na 419 or ritualist.

niaja women no go every learn when dem dey long.

I don see were your life dey go and were he go end
Thanks cuz ur God smiley
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by stingbreed(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2015
Macmilla:

Exactly my thoughts.

This means u do not have much experience with women.. Its not everything u tell a woman,,,
They very good at getting even when offended or cheated on.....
sad
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:00am On May 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

Cat? U mean ur black puuvssy?

Oooops, sorry, I never knew its dark down there.

I tot u are light skin, or bleached and forgot to bleach the puuvsy aswell?

#partofthefun dear
#nooffencemeant

Lol black cat .. Thought u meant i was a witch before
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Macmilla(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

U go wit tire.
lipsrsealed

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Macmilla(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2015
omooba969:

Too much nollywood & ghallywood dey worry u. smiley
And lack of adequate information and exposure de worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.