Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (56808 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:27am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Not alot on a date tho

I joke alot both on dates and on the relationship as well,one ex actually called me goofy and compared me with Jim Carrie
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:28am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

I am not poor, lazy and ugly like most stupid guys here who thinks that the best way to a woman heart is being submissive and stupid; I run my world.

I have dated more ladies than you can ever ever imagine and I know women too well.

Lest before I forget, I have slapped shit of my girlfriend before and I never regretted it. If a lady has the same audacity to do what my ex girlfriend did to me again, I ll ceremoniously and gladly slap her again with thanksgiving celebration afterward. Arrant Nonsense!!!
I

wasn't interested in your other post, because they were hurting my eyes. angry

At the ones, I left. you should totally be ashamed of yourself for saying this. You must be so proud of yourself undecided

your type are the ones who want to be controlling a woman like a remote control. Hogwash!!!

His fellow girlfriend-beaters decided to like his post!! undecided

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:28am On May 10, 2015
youmour:

I joke alot both on dates and on the relationship as well,one ex actually called me goofy and compared me with Jim Carry

Shes an ex right .... Say no more smiley
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:32am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Shes an ex right .... Say no more smiley

The breakup wasnt about my character,it was distance.we both couldnt stand being apart so we broke up,so dont get silly ideas missy angry
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by omooba969(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Hypocrisy is not my thing. I say it as it's buddy

I am afraid to let you know that the post is as senseless as the Op. I have read that crap over and over again and asked myself who is the monkey that pick up a pen to write this rubbish

It's only a boy that would come up with all that crap and subject every man on earth to his silly view.

There are evil women/ladies out there who would do everything within their power to frustrate your life.
Some men could walk away, some could go on shooting spree at shopping malls as seen in US, some could start taking drugs etc it all depend on individual

I am not poor, lazy and ugly like most stupid guys here who thinks that the best way to a woman heart is being submissive and stupid; I run my world.

I have dated more ladies than you can ever ever imagine and I know women too well.

Lest before I forget, I have slapped shit of my girlfriend before and I never regretted it. If a lady has the same audacity to do what my ex girlfriend did to me again, I ll ceremoniously and gladly slap her again with thanksgiving celebration afterward. Arrant Nonsense!!!

Oga take am easy o, dis girlz r not so difficult to understand o. Abeg no dey slap dem again, we suppose dey look after dem ni o..biko.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:34am On May 10, 2015
youmour:

The breakup wasnt about my character,it was distance.we both couldnt stand being apart so we broke up,so dont get silly ideas missy angry

Was confirming
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ewizard1: 12:36am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
Why should any lady endure in a relationship, where she is being used as a means of way, for the guy to showcase his "Floyd mayweather skills"

why should you beat your lady in the first place? undecided

I'm not old enough to get married, but even if I do. My husband shouldn't dare lay his hands on me, no matter what I did. I will respect

and love him, but he shouldn't beat me up, cause I will leave him. period! angry

you bunch of misogynists gotta learn to stop acting like a "boy" and be a man!!

And you think REGARDLESS of what you do. He shouldnt? even if you go to the extreme?

Please dont tell me you cant do what would take it to the extreme...

Or you think theres no word called extreme.. a point at which one would have to break a vow!

"You would respect him and love him"

What of ladies who would not do like you said... instead would do otherwise? Now, i'm not saying "You" i'm saying the Ladies.

You cant stand for every lady you know!

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2015
So this thread finally made it to the headquarters. Nice one.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:38am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Was confirming

Its alright to confirm,same way i just use ur profile pic to confirm my manhood is still functioning,kai see sweet thighs,if only i can spread em apart and stick one or two things...oh la la,ah we we
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:40am On May 10, 2015
youmour:

Its alright to confirm,same way i just use ur profile pic to confirm my manhood is still functioning,kai see sweet thighs,if only i can spread em apart and stick one or two things...oh la la,ah we we

Hmm lol
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by cutietokunbo: 12:40am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
I

wasn't interested in your other post, because they were hurting my eyes. angry

At the ones, I left. you should totally be ashamed of yourself for saying this. You must be so proud of yourself undecided

your type are the ones who want to be controlling a woman like a remote control. Hogwash!!!

Why won't my words hurt your glaucoma ridden eyes?

Women needs to be controlled and that is exactly what I do. What about that?

Poo like you is the reason why I work for my money, care about my handsomeness, ensuring that my independence remains intact and of course control my world.

Listen and listen good, I don't give a freaking shit about your perception or submission about me.

Bounce and give space for paragon of beauty to occupy my space

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:41am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55 i see u looking ... U agree with any point .. Or adding to it
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 12:41am On May 10, 2015
Una good night o, as I no fit go club make I crash.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ossy4rill: 12:43am On May 10, 2015
2,3,4,5 very much on point. Sec Sch boys

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:43am On May 10, 2015
ewizard1:

And you think REGARDLESS of what you do. He shouldnt? even if you go to the extreme?

Please dont tell me you cant do what would take it to the extreme...

Or you think theres no word called extreme.. a point at which one would have to break a vow!
Whatever you're stimulating here won't

happen, unless he starts acting like a "boy" then it will go that extreme.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:44am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Poo like you is the reason why I work for my money, care about my handsomeness, ensuring that my independence remains intact and of course control my world.

Listen and listen good, I don't give a freaking shit about your perception or submission about me.

[size=15pt]Rubbish!!! undecided[/size]

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:44am On May 10, 2015
loomer:

No, and that's y people tend to go for anger management.

And even at that, there's no 100% guarantee it would work.

Spot the boys on nairaland. ....always making excuses tongue grin

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:46am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

But y must u control women ...
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by loomer: 12:46am On May 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Spot the boys on nairaland. ....always making excuses tongue grin

You wey be man on nairaland I wish u happy married life here o. tongue
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by cutietokunbo: 12:46am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
[size=15pt]Rubbish!!! undecided[/size]

Rubbish represents your Name obviously.

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by ewizard1: 12:47am On May 10, 2015
@Nneka123

The thing is, you think every man should endure whatever it is (Regardless of the level) their wife does to them but every woman should never endure any slight wrong their husbands does to them.

Lol!

Why do you think so?

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:47am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
Ask the brainless pig cheesy

But u sef take style fine oh,where u hide since? So NL get fine barneys like this lipsrsealed .

Father lawd

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:49am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:
Chiam55 i see u looking ... U agree with any point .. Or adding to it

I agree with all points cheesy
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Rubbish represents your Name obviously.
What kinda guy bears cutietokunbo? grin obviously gay cheesy No wonder you hate women, and keep beating them up.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:51am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:

I agree with all points cheesy
kiss
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by cutietokunbo: 12:52am On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

But y must u control women ...

I control my ladies cos I am in charge

There are different type of controls

But trust me? I m not d type you are thinking
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by VaselineCrew: 12:53am On May 10, 2015
I live wit mummy until my money is 100 million

I guess am still boy embarassed

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:53am On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

I control my ladies cos I am in charge

There are different type of controls

But trust me? I m not d type you are thinking

What type of control hmmm
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Anyway im off to bed .. Night night huns chiam55 nneka123 kiss

Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:54am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
What kinda guy bears cutietokunbo? grin obviously gay cheesy No wonder you hate women, and keep beating them up.

You go dey do as if you no see me dey trip for you now oh,if i vex now start dey toast another control na so u go kon pick quarrel with me,e even dey as if you like quarrel sef,but fashi i no fear you jare,ur beauty no be here
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by cutietokunbo: 12:55am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:

Gay with all these pussies around

.You must be a joker

Listen, I m not a serial women beater. I have only slapped a girl in my entire life and I ll be er regret it.

If any girl do the same silly thing she did to me then, not only would I slap her; I ll beat her to stupor.
Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by Nobody: 12:56am On May 10, 2015
ewizard1:
@Nneka123

The thing is, you think every man should endure whatever it is (Regardless of the level) their wife does to them but every woman should never endure any slight wrong their husbands does to them.

Lol!

Why do you think so?
oh brother! angry

You can caution your wife or walk away, and leave her looking _stupid, rather than beating her up. Some of you all beat up for no reason

just to feel like a man. I just don't understand. That's where the woman should leave her man, if he beats you up for no good reason without

you doing anything provocative, Girl! take your pretty self out of that house. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61