Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47321 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by dasrackhor(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
let me trek from hell to heaven if lalasticlala move this to frontpage
broda start trekking now..its on FP...
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by caesaraba(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2015
pcguru1:

unless you guys are married i don't see how that's a big deal, i'd obviously attend a party if i wanted to, esp if the other doesn't want to come along, if she's your fiancee then that's another story if not, i don't see no biggy in that to be honest. also caesaraba yeah that thing dey pain person. but such is life though.

Honestly it was a big deal for me. No be say na random guy. Na d very guy wey dy toast am since (guess I left that part out). Epic big deal bro especially when you know his aim is to hit ASAP.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ocelot2006(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

Aren't you taking this Miss NL thingy a bit too serious? Go and read your books kiddo.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 11:57am On May 10, 2015
mascot87:

Do u think voting Ugly people is what Miss NL all about hun undecided undecided
Bad belle is allowed
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 10, 2015
caesaraba:

Honestly it was a big deal for me. No be say na random guy. Na d very guy wey dy toast am since (guess I left that part out). Epic big deal bro especially when you know his aim is to hit ASAP.

I don't bother myself with such babes unless i want to hit, infact i go dey happy say i know the kind person she be. girls like comfort but then again who no like comfort. na why i no dey give myself headache about girls, na only my female friends i dey give honour to.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2015
pcguru1:

First show us Twaci's profile Miss NL is nt about beauty alone.
Coming soon...
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by caesaraba(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2015
pcguru1:

I don't bother myself with such babes unless i want to hit, infact i go dey happy say i know the kind person she be. girls like comfort but then again who no like comfort. na why i no dey give myself headache about girls, na only my female friends i dey give honour to.
Yeah, na so e be. It's old news now.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by nkemjacob2(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
in the aspect of greeting manners that partain to kneeling, ladies feels is an old culture doing that comparing western culture to ours. Even to her husband parent their manners is zero
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!

That's the craziest thing I ever heard! Like, WTF?
A pastor said if your man goes to greet your parent, he should lie down till he's told to stand up! angry angry
I say BULLDUNG!!! lipsrsealed undecided. Just be respectful, shikenan!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Ulrich01(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2015
Hahahahaha. So true
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 12:18pm On May 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Aren't you taking this Miss NL thingy a bit too serious? Go and read your books kiddo.
I'm campaigning for her.
Keep calm and vote for her
Thanks, God bless you cool
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 12:21pm On May 10, 2015
Kaysalas:

I will NOT vote for someone with a mentality such as yours !!
That slogan is meant for haters,okay?
Nd btw this is not twaci, I'm just campaigning for her
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Caleycash(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
upon all this preaching u no want change...what shall it benefit you to win and get nothing its totally vanity...I don't know why women so much like vain and useless tinx...so much infatuation leads to fake life...CHANGE!!!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
That slogan is meant for haters,okay? Nd btw this is not twaci, I'm just campaigning for her
Please change that thing to something meaningful and creative. Twaci all the way.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by boluyongp(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

We are so sorry for this. We can assure you we will make amendments. Accept our apology please. Thanks.

Vote Twaci for miss Nairaland.

Apologies accepted. I apologise for taking a swipe on your beautiful candidate. We'll support her and vote for her. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Caleycash(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
Kneel with her two legs for her man? grin hilarious!
OK...so na how you go on ur Traditional wedding day?!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Votukpa(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmmm I knew did was gonna make FP,every girl would be a woman but it takes few to be a lady,so am a lady by dignifiable standards

You say you are a lady but your profile pic says ure a girl. Maybe you should change that pic.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 12:34pm On May 10, 2015
Caleycash:
upon all this preaching u no want change...what shall it benefit you to win and get nothing its totally vanity...I don't know why women so much like vain and useless tinx...so much infatuation leads to fake life...CHANGE!!!
Firstly Mr this not twaci,I'm campaigning for her

Secondly that slogan is meant for haters cool cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by kheart(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2015
ginawest:
so u min to say women don't go to fast food or women don't gossip....gossiping z a female tin..girls n women do it...

So u re guilty as charge? Seems like u ve nt come across seun NL 50 rules.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by simplymade(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 where the brain dey abeg...ontop #5000

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 12:38pm On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

Please change that thing to something meaningful and creative.
Twaci all the way.
Tanx bro,we will work on that cool
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
boluyongp:

Apologies accepted. I apologise for taking a swipe on your beautiful candidate. We'll support her and vote for her. All the best.

Thanks.
NJoY :-)
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by onishaman05: 12:46pm On May 10, 2015
cowleg:
All ladies are girls and behave like girls. They only become ladies when prospective suitor ring their finger.

With or without a ring, a girl is still a girl. Marriage does not bring automatic maturity. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 10, 2015
damseyl:
lolz... 12 likes and still counting
keep on counting.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by major466(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2015
Funy enough, most guys have their eyes set on the small girls especially fifteen-sixteen year olds.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
Kaysalas:

I will NOT vote for someone with a mentality such as yours !!
Bro the campaign slogan is only meant for haters try to understand
Thanks God bless
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2015
onishaman05:

With or without a ring, a girl is still a girl. Marriage does not bring automatic maturity. grin

why do you think so? so when do you consider a girl matured
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
boluyongp:

If your desire is for others to cry simply because you think you are beautiful, then you must be a heartless, desperate candidate and as this thread says, "A girl" not a woman. Its your over-confidence that ll ruin your ambition. We've seen your pic and you are just 4/10 sef. Londongal, rokiatu and others are more attractive than you (no hard feelings) so stop making noise all over nairaland and better find a more sensible abbreviation for your name cos it doesn't portray you in a good light and stop playing PDP campaign style. Me and others don't pray to cry so we are not voting for you. Pele.

Bro the slogan is only meant for haters,try and understand
Thanks God bless
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 1:09pm On May 10, 2015
patrickdarlins:
HOPE THIS CAMPAIGNING AND VYING FOR MISS NL IS NOT A WAR THINGY??hope its not a GAME OF THRONE??cos ur definition of TWACI i dont like
Sir the slogan is only meant for haters,try and understand
Tanx. God bless
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 1:11pm On May 10, 2015
okonja:

Who are the "they"?

Why do you wish them cry in the end?

I believe you can do better in getting another meaning for this Acronym cool
Sir the campaign slogan is only meant for haters,try and understand
Tanx, God bless
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by TEAMTWACI: 1:15pm On May 10, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Hmmm na so u dey vex?
What wll u now gain to see tears in all dem eyes haba!
Sir the slogan is only meant for haters, try and understand
Tanks, God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.