Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* (47322 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by njuwo(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:
@njuwo

keep quiet and read again.

What? A woman telling me to keep quiet. It has never happened before and it will never happen so do what you've just ordered yourself to do, keep quiet, and read again!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
u get bad mouth ogrin
na the only talent wey I get be dat grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On May 10, 2015
njuwo:
What? A woman telling me to keep quiet. It has never happened before and it will never happen so do what you've just ordered, keep quiet, and read again!
Bisjosh 2 - 0 njuwo grin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by iheanyi40(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na the only talent wey I get be dat grin
hehehehe abeg no make dat gal go dey cry ogrin
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by 1stola: 10:26am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL kiss kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
This una acronym no make sense o.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Rooneyboy(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2015
[/b]a poster , u are so on point
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by njuwo(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Bisjosh 2 - 0 njuwo grin
How many non understandable readers i go talk to at the same time?
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by damseyl(f): 10:28am On May 10, 2015
Midehi:

so the purpose of her crown is to make people cry..interesting!!

this is how PDP campainged for Jona & he lost the seat.

Do the needful & not damaging her image.
lolz... 12 likes and still counting
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

Hmmm na so u dey vex?
What wll u now gain to see tears in all dem eyes haba!
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On May 10, 2015
iheanyi40:
hehehehe abeg no make dat gal go dey cry ogrin
Seun dey sell bucket now
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by hadura29(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
Abeg I need a girl? ...... wink
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
1stola:

This una acronym no make sense o.

We are sorry. We will surely make ammendments.
Vote twaci for miss nairaland.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Rooneyboy(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2015
we getting there some day

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by HizMissy(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2015
Op u left out one point, girls are in their twenties, women are in their thirties.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by centjamie(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2015
oluFELAxy:

Sometimes when something is original, it is always the only talk of the town. You remember when shoprite first came to Ibadan, or when Nigeria gained independence, or when Gen. Buhari won the election- they were all talks of the people.
Twaci is the most original of all the candidates and you just have to see her everywhere.
Thanks bro.
Vote Twaci.

I will confirm all these good things you said about her when i see the others.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by oluFELAxy(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2015
centjamie:

I will confirm all these good things you said about her when i see the others.

Thanks.
Vote twaci for miss nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by icon02(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2015
Cutehector:
let me trek from hell to heaven if lalasticlala move this to frontpage
Cutehector:
Cutehector:
now u can start trecking
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Daniel24love: 10:37am On May 10, 2015
I keep this _________ for the galz [url][/url] shocked

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by okonja(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain

Who are the "they"?

Why do you wish them cry in the end?

I believe you can do better in getting another meaning for this Acronym cool
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Nobody: 10:38am On May 10, 2015
TEAMTWACI:

T -THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END cry cry
Vote beauty and brain
HOPE THIS CAMPAIGNING AND VYING FOR MISS NL IS NOT A WAR THINGY??hope its not a GAME OF THRONE??cos ur definition of TWACI i dont like
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Trypa(f): 10:40am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=33594180]kai dis one go don dey reach menopause o,I will rather vote for mama peace.[/quoe]

LolZz

I never even reach o abeg bro calm downwink
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Rooneyboy(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2015
error
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by beyoncausme: 10:43am On May 10, 2015
girls are u hearing......

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by hensben(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2015
HizMissy:
Op do u mean to say ur mom is a girl? Cos I'm damn sure she gossips.
must you bring his mum into this, what's the problem with some people this days

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by Bisjosh(f): 10:47am On May 10, 2015
njuwo:
What? A woman telling me to keep quiet. It has never happened before and it will never happen so do what you've just ordered yourself to do, keep quiet, and read again!

if you have issues comprehending simple English then that's no fault of mine but to trade words with you is beneath me.

grow up.

if you quote me again, I won't reply you.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by rukis360(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
Beautifully said
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ewizard1: 10:50am On May 10, 2015
Hmmm...
About the Number 6 and 7.

The Slutty manner in which some ladies dress ehn.... #Chai.
Like i saw one yesterday dressed in a tailor sewn ankara gown. The clothe was well sewn but what baffles me is the tailor purposely (instructed by the lady... ) create an opening on the front in the Bra strap area so the color of the Bra the lady is wearing would be seen. I asked myself "Why" would you want everyone know the color of your Bra.

About the greeting manner, if i hear say women kneel down greet their husband. Some dont even kneel for their parents, na husband go get kneeling?

Like i said earlier... A lot of "Girls" on NL would be the ones looking out for a "Man" as a partner.

#Sister please find a boy!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by ewizard1: 10:52am On May 10, 2015
@Ammy60 Come and see oooo
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2015
prettyjo:
OK naa
guilty as charg'd.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by njuwo(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2015
Bisjosh:

if you have issues comprehending simple English then that's no fault of mine but to trade words with you is beneath me.

grow up.

if you quote me again, I won't reply you.
Hahahahaha, it's good not to agree with a woman atleast once in a while. It brings out all the beauty in them.
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by pbs4real(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2015
Chiam55:
Not true at all!
stp deceiving urself,they are all truth. .
Re: Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* by sinaj(f): 10:56am On May 10, 2015
condralbede:
finally d counter thread have arrived..... most of d points r true though !!!!

**run out of thread before rekaitu n sinaj encounter me **

lol...

happy sunday smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.