Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? (56846 Views)

Where Can Men Meet Decent Ladies? / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
precisionindepth:
but y is it DAT every Saturday, Thursdays , there are weddings, introductions and engagements. there is virtually no Friday or Saturday DT more Dan 5 weddings won't take place.
five out of 500? check d leftovers...
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 6:26pm On May 11, 2015
saintfizzo:

cld U pls shed more light... I don't get the question
wat am saying is DT I get confused wen pple say dey aren't getting husband or wives cos all Fridays sat and even Thurs are filled with greater or equal to 5 weddings introductions engagement
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 6:28pm On May 11, 2015
ferdimako:

five out of 500? check d leftovers...
i said more Dan 5 every Fri sat and even during the week. every with no Saturday left out.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Raysly(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2015
abbey621:

I get you now but seriously cut down your expectations, what will you do when you marry a slim girl and later on in life she ends up being fat? Will you leave her or consider her other attributes?

Honestly I understand you brother but thats why courtship is very important in a relationship get to know her and her interests
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by adconline(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2015
abbey621:

Stop using words in which you do not fully comprehend the meaning! I don't think my statement warrants being called delusional! Now to your point, you mentioned ladies looking for husband who has a car. I've personally dated ladies who were materialistic and I always gave them what they deserve, a real woman gets her own and don't need to rely on no man! Two wrongs don't make a right, if a guy marries a woman because of physical attributes, what then happens when those attributes fade? Divorce? Marital abuse? Polygamy? Life is about choices but some choices can make or break us!
Come out of fantasy island.. Folks marry because of physical attributes..Height, skin color, waist size, breast size, butt size, dentition, body size etc.It's called desirable traits in partners..

2 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by thecommunist(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
Moana:
i no get PM o
lets take it out of here abeg cool
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by kedukc(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
They should go to 40 : 40. grin
or orange room
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by saintfizzo(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2015
precisionindepth:
wat am saying is DT I get confused wen pple say dey aren't getting husband or wives cos all Fridays sat and even Thurs are filled with greater or equal to 5 weddings introductions engagement
Lol.... we are abt a hundred and twenty million in naija... and the figure goes up per second... if every1 were to be married,we'll hav over a thousand weddings per weekend.... that's besides those who get a divorce the following month...
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2015
olaxco2f:
What can u guys say about these decent girls?

Hor? Those are way... wayward!
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Professurr(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
That's a hasty generalisation bro.
MrCork:

...correction...all men prefa lightskin females except the mechanic lookin men who lack self confident....every guy wants a lightskin female...truss me! angry
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

My brother, while I believe in fasting and prayer but I think there's still more to it.

I know those who have fasted and prayed but nothing has happened until this moment. Maybe they should fast and pray more right? What about those girls who don't know how to pray and fast but have gotten married?

We really need an snswer for this question o.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
nsiazu:
I think its ladies that usually cause themself not getting married coz they always want a guy that ends alot of money and have his land or car. The thing is that "A guy renting a house with a decent salary won't make him poor tomorrow". Ladies always look at a guy today and are forgetting that tomorrow is always better than today.
I've met great men and women and what they always tell me is that "They were very poor when they got married" but now they re damn rich coz they believed in each others dream.
Ladies of nairaland, please am begging you on my knees; God can send a poor guy to u n ask for marriage so please don't ignore and understand him and reason together with him so that u two can become rich together.

You are very correct. I have a friend whose Dad is very rich. One day she told me " people never knew my Dad when he was poor", they never knew him when he stayed in a one bedroom flat and had kids, then never knew him then" but now everyone is all over him... Thanks to my Mum for believing and sticking with him.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=Qualer post=33633238][/quote]

They are decent and working class girls. As far as I know....
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

My brother, while I believe in fasting and prayer but I think there's still more to it.

I know those who have fasted and prayed but nothing has happened until this moment. Maybe they should fast and pray more right? What about those girls who don't know how to pray and fast but have gotten married?

We really need an snswer to this question o.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
saintfizzo:

Lol.... we are abt a hundred and twenty million in naija... and the figure goes up per second... if every1 were to be married,we'll hav over a thousand weddings per weekend.... that's besides those who get a divorce the following month...
well, I Dont really c marriage is so important but I guess Pple Dont wanna live a lonely life and b nonsense at old age.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
From experience Church girls and decent girls suffer more in this regard why?
1. They avoid the good guys because those guys are either shy, boring or broke
2. they want you to keep begging and toasting and running after them for 2 years, gone are those days girls,
3. they think they are too holy or saint and because they think you had a bad past they wont give you a chance at all
4. most of this girls wouldnt even grant you on a date request
5. Good girls/born again girls are very rude expecially when you are showing signs of feelings, they either dont pick you calls nor return your calls, they talk to you like you bothering them, they make communication frustrating
6. They always get it twisted thinking because they are good they will get a husband but unfortunately life is not like that
7. They should stop being rigid and be more welcoming

My little cent

I could remember i started liking this decent over religious girl, she replied my messages after 3 days, when i call she mostlt doesnt pick and when she does she starts talking like someone is bothering her. I was just trying to get to know her, even though she is a special jewel, sometimes a jewel might become too expensive that it will wilther off in the store for decades, it got so annoying that though i still like her now i just totally ignored and stopped bothering her that the thing is now paining her that she deleted me from BBM cos i didnt ping her , call, text or chat her for over 6 months, grin i was like why pretend when you freaking feel the same way grin

Now she is 28 but who cares, God wont come down to answer your prayer, after they have sent out all suitors with their own hands, they will now start crying and disturbing God that one mama is doing them.

I know a lot of good girls in that same shoe, One funny thing about life is when you get to that desperate age no matter how good you are, how saint you are men would run away from you.

So ladies be wise, You need to know how to hold your self in high esteem without sending away possible suitors, until a man marries you always have a way of keeping possible suitors around in form of friendship, Be wise one of the reason why most girls also have marriage issue is over depending on a guy that has been dating them a long while without puting a ring on it, find a way to allow other guys stick around. When that guy finally dumps them after 5 years, it becomes a disaster

I love this bro. Lots of sense in it. NIce share!

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2015
saintfizzo:
Too much focus on becoming a wife... kinda myopic IMO... focus on ur career and be the best U can be... see how much attention u get from opposite sex afterwards, the real problem is mispriority

Trust me,being churchy doesn't guarantee shiiit

Exactly. There is a lot more to do in life than focus on marriage because everyone is getting married.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:
Tell them to marry you na abi? My opinion.

They are all in my friend zone...
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2015
Balkan:
PICS OF THE DESCENT GIRLS
OR NO RESPONSE

Go to google.com and type " pictures of decent girls" and you sill see them. I hope that helps smiley
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by saintfizzo(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
precisionindepth:
well, I Dont really c marriage is so important but I guess Pple Dont wanna live a lonely life and b nonsense at old age.
I have a project u myt be interested in.... the fear of being alone.... what do U fink?
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by holyokoto(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

This tribalistic bigot with brain fish is here again! Is late marriage peculiar to a tribe all over the world nowadays? It is high time you start thinking straight.

LMAO!
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2015
onlyson16:
Op to be serious pls send her number my senior broda go marry her

I wish I could but the issue of trust comes in here. I once connected 2 of my female friends to my male friends, it didn't work. One of my friends lied, all he wanted was the big tits and the cookies according to her.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by rallymento(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2015
Have you guys ever seen a professional in these field of study cry for a husband? All the Doctors I know are married including the ill mannered, ugly and religious ones. Same applies to nurses , air hostess and engineers(not all sha)! Most female bankers are considered prosti...., while those in business are considered not homely! Plz I am not disputing that ladies with other professions don't get married on time. My point is this " a lady's profession determines to an extent 'if she will get married or not'! I have a doctor friend,from age 24 till now (33) suitors are still coming for marriage but all she wants is to pass one exam or the other. While on the other hand some ladies her age will fight to get her kind of suitor. I also think she is a virgin.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2015
Eneze1:
Op if you are not married you can help out by marrying one of them, at least you claimed they are good girls

They are just cool friends and nothing more. No emotional attachments. You know how friend zoning works right?
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2015
alobam1:
Hmmmm,Have you stopped to ask those friends of yours their attitude towards members of the opposite sex?Ohh they might be religious,but they might have a very very repulsive behaviour..Like my ex,Seeing her for the first time you would think she is the holiest of all.but when you get close you would know her attitude is nothing to write home about..I tried my best to change her but she never ever wanted to change..She naggs,transfers aggression,goes moddy for days yet she is a church goer..she is born again but her attitude to her fellow man,woman is very very repulsive..Almost everyabody complains about her,Her roomates,family,friends and yet she complains about everybody and everything..I told her I pray she does not end up marrying just anybody when she has used her attitude in sending prospective suitors away..

Tell your friends to watch their behaviour..No Man is looking for a virgin,No Man is looking for a perfect person,All what we need is a woman that we would understand..not someone who's attitude is very very repulsive..

My 2cents

Yes I can concur to all what you have said. I wouldn't know deeply if they exhibit same or similar behavior because we are just friends and all. My friend complained to me about his seemingly decent babe recently and I could only open my mouth in surprise.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Amynature(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nyceguy92: 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=bizmogul post=33623029]

It could be that this lady has a very high expectation of a husband material, that is, a man no longer struggling in life.

She should lower the bar and go out more to social events where there is a high chance of meeting people.

Girls do recommend their friends to their brothers and cousins. If she is a good girl and has friends, I expect such from them.

Or maybe her time has not come. She should relax and get on with whatever she is doing.

I presume that she is averagely presentable. Anyway, there are no ugly women these days.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by thecommunist(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

They are just cool friends and nothing more. No emotional attachments. You know how friend zoning works right?
na cool friends person dey marry now, abi u wan marry your cool enemies. Bros marry one of those girls abeg. Develop the emotional attachments man.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by bizmogul(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2015
Neoviper147:

I am very much interested. I am single and highly searching for a decent woman but can she pound yams and prepare black soup with bush meat and dried cat fish? Contact me.

LOL I wouldn't know because they never pounded yam or made black soup with bush meat for me
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Fynestboi: 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

They are all in my friend zone...

Hmmmmmm
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
saintfizzo:

I have a project u myt be interested in.... the fear of being alone.... what do U fink?
its a nice project..u can start with a good literature review
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by haul: 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
papawemba:

their pictures please. i am available for the taking.

Papawemba! Papawemba! Papawemba! Boss! Boss! Boss! Odikiwa very risky!

I dey see you for that inner section naa,you sabi where I dey talk sha? Hope say you wan cash in on this babes soo chiarmangringrin guys no dey smile grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.