Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? (56835 Views)

Where Can Men Meet Decent Ladies? / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Toks2008(m): 12:06am On May 12, 2015
laudate:

How many men have proposed to a girl while they were struggling or jobless & living in a one-room apartment? Do you know of any, as am yet to see one.

A lot of such men will tell the girl directly and indirectly that they are not financially ready to take a wife.....some even go as far as telling her to hold on by promising that things will get better. And in some cases, the poor girl does exactly that. She may even assist the guy financially from her meagre earnings, once in a while. cry

Once things improve, many guys start looking for excuses. That is when you hear stories like: "She is too old for my taste!"

Guy, you met this girl when she was 24, but now after spending time waiting for you to make up your mind and praying to God to improve your lot, she is now 32 years old. Suddenly, she has become old, abi? God dey! shocked

Other stories you will hear include: "She is not from my area.." Bros, when she was using her small salary to go to the market and cook for you while you dated for more than 7 years, and when she was helping you with small loans in order to ease the financial pressure on you as well as letting you slake your lust in her body, you did not remember that one oh! Dia ris God, oh! undecided

Or the last one: "My people said she is not good for me!" Chai! When you were poor and you were telling her to stick around because tomorrow would be bright, you did not ask your people's opinion oh! Now that you have exchanged your 'leggediz-benz' for a Kia Cerato, your family have suddenly decided to voice their opinion.... angry

There is something called karma....

Its all about the orientation guys now have that most ladies will turn down proposals from struggling guys in a room apartment so its really not the guys fault.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by abbey621(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so are you saying that women should just settle for ANYONE who ask for their hand in marriage, without a say on the matter? she is in love with some dude, and although they aint married yet, she believes in him, and is willing to wait for when the time will be right. go find another babe jo!

the above in bold is the main point of this issue.... a responsible guy knows a liability when he sees one, and if these babe are overlooked by "all" responsible guys then something must be really fishy about these leftover babes.

O ye of little faith, I know many responsible guys who have turned liability into asset. All relationships are risky but the best ones brings out the best in one another. Back in 100 level to 200 level I couldn't get any girl because I was very shy and uncomfortable with my appearance, if I continued that way I might have found it very difficult to develop a relationship with any woman. Some of these girls are not liability but just misinformed/unlucky. Gone are the days of sitting back and waiting for the right guy to come along, nowadays you have to be proactive!
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by samtechcomm: 5:41am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 12, 2015
Nori:
am not trying to discredit what your saying, but sometimes things aren't always black and white. I know a lot of "lively" and "sharp" girls who are still looking for husbands, going for girls night out every weekend from one lounge or bar to another. some get attention from men but not from devoted men.

i had a friend who was referred to as "boring" and reserved, she just got married a few weeks ago to a young and promising dude, funny thing was girls who always used to tell her to loosen up and be more social and acted like they knew all about attracting guys were there as bridesmaids and asoebi wearers. its the same way some people work very hard and still amount to nothing, Gods ways are not our ways.

Yes I completely agree with you, hence why I said the race isnt always to the swift. God has the final say. But just wanted to give sisters some tips that may help.. gotta expand your circle sometimes and try new things/locations to broaden your chances.

I know of some very good ladies who go to a church full of other lonely ladies with no eligible bachelors in attendance at that church!! They spend all their time either in church or at home. How then do they expect to bump into Mr Right? But yea, you are right. . Ive equally witnessed extremely introverted, shy girls getting married earlier than the lively ones.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Babatea07(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2015
My advice is just live a simple and modest life, don't give too much conditions that a modest guy cannot achieve in the interim, pray in faith and your mr right will come. Always ask God to help you identify him when he appears cos so many ladies have driven away their mr right cos of appearance or higher expectations... Be wise, if you rush into marriage, you will rush out or instead of marriage bliss, it will end up becoming marriage blows. May God Almighty grant all our brothers and sisters of marriageable age the bone of their bones and flesh of their flesh in Jesus name...
demmy0325:
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by enomakos(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2015
nsiazu:
I think its ladies that usually cause themself not getting married coz they always want a guy that ends alot of money and have his land or car. The thing is that "A guy renting a house with a decent salary won't make him poor tomorrow". Ladies always look at a guy today and are forgetting that tomorrow is always better than today.
I've met great men and women and what they always tell me is that "They were very poor when they got married" but now they re damn rich coz they believed in each others dream.
Ladies of nairaland, please am begging you on my knees; God can send a poor guy to u n ask for marriage so please don't ignore and understand him and reason together with him so that u two can become rich together.
seconded
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by focusM: 9:28am On May 12, 2015
chrisbaba1:

For real, God works..... Me ive been athiest for very long but bro, now no one can tell me God aint real or prayers dont work..... some things are beyond what meets the eye....

So u know God works so why are still an atheist?
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by adesegun121(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2015
bizmogul:
I have a couple of female friends who have gotten to the " age of marriage" like they say. Between the age range of 28 - 30. Now, these chics as far as I know them are not miscreants ( you know like the kongo aso girls that sleep around). I am not saying they have not done or they don't do but they are good chics. Two weeks ago, I had a discussion with one of them and she practically broke down in tears.

Why can't I get a husband? All my friends are getting married; the annoying thing is that most of these friends of mine I know how they live their dirty lives. I am just here being the good girl, going to Church and at the end of the day, I end up with a guy that doesn't appreciate me. Why are you guys like this? I am tired, she yelled emotionally!

Now, that's just one of them and the other who said she was tired of being a good girl and doing all that relationship kind of thing, she just needs to man who would come to her and just say " let's get married"... I can go on and on with their stories but I was just thinking...

There are lots of ladies out there looking for husbands and it's crazy for these because Men now take advantage of their condition. Some guys even go as far as promising them marriage just to get the cookies. Guys sha! I was wondering, is it that these chics are not doing something they ought to be doing? Is it that they don't position themselves to get the exact kind of guys that they want in their life? Or is it that they have behavioral issues or something? But so far I know, they are good people.

When ladies get to this " age of marriage" period, it seems like they put themselves under intense pressure. Like when they see their friends getting married and family and friends asking " when are you getting married?" it makes them want to jump into any man and I tell you, a brother can see through desperation somehow! I think ladies should try as much as they can not to give into this pressure, maybe they should focus on doing something else, get involved in a Church project, activities, join a group, develop themselves further and in the course of this they could find the man of their dreams.

I really don't know, but what do you think?

Too much of everything is not good

too much of serious i think that is the issue

let me hv deir number i can hook dem up wth serious guy dat want to settle down but will like to ask dem few question...
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Evegreen: 10:15am On May 12, 2015
socrateez:
Life is a paradox with many unpredictable variables. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Some people marry early and die early, some don't get who to marry and live long. While you are despondent because you're single, remember your friends who are dead.

Your attitude to life depends on your interpretation of what life throws at you, but your best bet is to give it a positive interpretation. Look around you, you will see people who are praying for what you despise. So, lift up your spirit, be hopeful and dance; one day you will sink into oblivion so, while you pray and trust Him for today, also thank God for your life.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2015
focusM:

So u know God works so why are still an atheist?

Was.....
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by focusM: 10:41am On May 12, 2015
braine:
Who would marry 28/30 year olds, when there are cute 21/23 graduates ripe for marriage? Lol. They should move to one corner jare.

You are a big mugu
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2015
winie:
sorry o, I don't know how this PM thing works. Don't even knw how to access it. Its well. Cheers!
I tried to send you an email at win992004@yahoo.com...that email addy is dead.

I read your comment on you & your fiance and i was really touched to say the least. I could feel the friendship-gone-sour air that suddenly overwhelmed your relationship just because of sex & i understand what it feels like to see your lover walk away. Quickly, i'd like to tell you something strange about men.

You see, men like submission. Every man wants his woman to totally submit to him 100%. That's just the way we are wired. We hate it when you women say a thing & expect it to stand-even when you're right. I'd use myself as an example. Often, when i demand something from my girlfriend, i never take 'no' for an answer no matter how distraught & unhappy she may be & no matter how unreasonable my request may seem. At that moment, for the most part, all i want from her is to submit to me, & then i'd lovingly grant her request & let things go her own way. The focal point is in her submission. If she wants 'a' & i want 'b', i feel better when she accepts 'b' & then i'd deliberately change my mind & allow 'a'. I never want it to be 'a' because she insisted on 'a'. I want her to bend to my will first, before i bend to hers. Men don't want to be the first to bend. I hope you get that drill.

I have a strong feeling(it's awkward though & i don't know why) that your fiance may not have slept with you if you had given in to sex. I stand to be corrected anyway. I really perceive all he wanted from you was submission. Trust me, that guy didn't leave you because you witheld sex, rather he did, because you seemed to want to dictate to him & he detested that. It's good you know this about men. It's a sure potent anaesthetic to our hearts. Men value submissive women more than anything & those women usually have more power to influence their men. Next time you fall in love, accept his request with tears, make it clear you're doing that solely for love & if he loves you, he'll deliberately let things go your way.
Play with this psychology of men & you'll be amazed at the ease it'd bring. I wish you all the best. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by focusM: 10:52am On May 12, 2015
adejarebanjoko:
as it is with women so also with men too, pls don't get me wrong i was in a relationship for 6 years with a lady, she went for NYSC and just 3 months into her service she started acting strange, that is how 6 years went down the drain. i nearly died of heart break it took me a year and some months to get over the heart break and now i wish to get back on my feet.

Heya
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by braine(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
focusM:

You are a big mugu

And what does dat make you?
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by focusM: 11:01am On May 12, 2015
braine:

And what does dat make you?

Its not everything u joke about u fool. If u had a sister or a daughter above 30 years who is not married,would u say what u just said to her face? May God forgive ur stupidity.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 11:20am On May 12, 2015
saintfizzo:

Yes it is.... I'm researching the topic "Fear of being alone"
good luck....start with a literature review and d easiest way is to create the topic here and sample pples opinion
with DT, u can move forward.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 11:23am On May 12, 2015
holamiday:
I tried to send you an email at win992004@yahoo.com...that email addy is dead.

I read your comment on you & your fiance and i was really touched to say the least. I could feel the friendship-gone-sour air that suddenly overwhelmed your relationship just because of sex & i understand what it feels like to see your lover walk away. Quickly, i'd like to tell you something strange about men.

You see, men like submission. Every man wants his woman to totally submit to him 100%. That's just the way we are wired. We hate it when you women say a thing & expect it to stand-even when you're right. I'd use myself as an example. Often, when i demand something from my girlfriend, i never take 'no' for an answer no matter how distraught & unhappy she may be & no matter how unreasonable my request may seem. At that moment, for the most part, all i want from her is to submit to me, & then i'd lovingly grant her request & let things go her own way. The focal point is in her submission. If she wants 'a' & i want 'b', i feel better when she accepts 'b' & then i'd deliberately change my mind & allow 'a'. I never want it to be 'a' because she insisted on 'a'. I want her to bend to my will first, before i bend to hers. Men don't want to be the first to bend. I hope you get that drill.

I have a strong feeling(it's awkward though & i don't know why) that your fiance may not have slept with you if you had given in to sex. I stand to be corrected anyway. I really perceive all he wanted from you was submission. Trust me, that guy didn't leave you because you witheld sex, rather he did, because you seemed to want to dictate to him & he detested that. It's good you know this about men. It's a sure potent anaesthetic to our hearts. Men value submissive women more than anything & those women usually have more power to influence their men. Next time you fall in love, accept his request with tears, make it clear you're doing that solely for love & if he loves you, he'll deliberately let things go your way.
Play with this psychology of men & you'll be amazed at the ease it'd bring. I wish you all the best. Cheers!
simply put...it means u r God, huh?

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by lynn360: 12:24pm On May 12, 2015
alobam1:
Hmmmm,Have you stopped to ask those friends of yours their attitude towards members of the opposite sex?Ohh they might be religious,but they might have a very very repulsive behaviour..Like my ex,Seeing her for the first time you would think she is the holiest of all.but when you get close you would know her attitude is nothing to write home about..I tried my best to change her but she never ever wanted to change..She naggs,transfers aggression,goes moddy for days yet she is a church goer..she is born again but her attitude to her fellow man,woman is very very repulsive..Almost everyabody complains about her,Her roomates,family,friends and yet she complains about everybody and everything..I told her I pray she does not end up marrying just anybody when she has used her attitude in sending prospective suitors away..

Tell your friends to watch their behaviour..No Man is looking for a virgin,No Man is looking for a perfect person,All what we need is a woman that we would understand..not someone who's attitude is very very repulsive..

My 2cents
Good points you've made, we ladies have to watch it...our attitudes towards the opposite sex could be appalling most times...all boils down to the so called shakara we were made to believe is the best way to get a man

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Eze2000(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2015
I'm a 35 yr old man also looking for my dream woman for immediate marriage. I'm desperate but careful in my search so I have looking for 4 yes now.
I've discovered 2 things. one a dream partner doesn't come ready made like we dream it, and 2 no one is perfect. But the upsetting thing is every single lady wants to marry a rich and handsome man even with so much poverty and hardship so commonplace. Funnily these rich guys and their families want to marry a lady of their own class meanwhile the guys are busy sleeping with and lying to all the other girls who want them..... consequently the 'leftover old cargos'.
An intelligent hard-working man with God's blessings and a loving supportive wife can become rich tomorrow and a rich man with all d world poor overnight.....a wise girl should bear this in mind and seek a man who will love and cherish her.
(Tall, big in build (tall), full figured and gentle natured and religious) if there exists any lady with these qualities, plus wisdom and a reasonable heart, ready for marriage then would I like to know her.
{ my BBM pin 51598DE3 / e-mail omegastar293@gmail.com}
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Qualer: 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
bizmogul:

They are decent and working class girls. As far as I know....

ok. you can send me contacts by PM. If that is okay by you, cheers.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
precisionindepth:
i said more Dan 5 every Fri sat and even during the week. every with no Saturday left out.
number of women is more than men's.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by lynn360: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
Eze2000:
I'm a 35 yr old man also looking for my dream woman for immediate marriage. I'm desperate but careful in my search so I have looking for 4 yes now.
I've discovered 2 things. one a dream partner doesn't come ready made like we dream it, and 2 no one is perfect. But the upsetting thing is every single lady wants to marry a rich and handsome man even with so much poverty and hardship so commonplace. Funnily these rich guys and their families want to marry a lady of their own class meanwhile the guys are busy sleeping with and lying to all the other girls who want them..... consequently the 'leftover old cargos'.
An intelligent hard-working man with God's blessings and a loving supportive wife can become rich tomorrow and a rich man with all d world poor overnight.....a wise girl should bear this in mind and seek a man who will love and cherish her.
(Tall, big in build (tall), full figured and gentle natured and religious) if there exists any lady with these qualities, plus wisdom and a reasonable heart, ready for marriage then would I like to know her.
{ my BBM pin 51598DE3 / e-mail omegastar293@gmail.com}
Lol...And what happens to the short and portable ones#sadface#diaris God bro

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by precisionindepth: 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
ferdimako:
number of women is more than men's.
OK v heard u.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by alobam1: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
lynn360:
Good points you've made, we ladies have to watch it...our attitudes towards the opposite sex could be appalling most times...all boils down to the so called shakara we were made to believe is the best way to get a man

My dear,It might not even be the shakara itself..Shakara is good. But it depends at the way you go about it..Have asked ladies out who turned me down,I mean who said NO and we are still best of friends till today..I always pray for one of them to get someone better than me cos she deserves the best..

Am friends with them cos they got a good attitude and they said No then because of a good reason.

But when a lady now have a bad behaviour and attitude,Guys would run away from her. Even if Na she and Jesus Christ dey sleep on the same bed,people would just be making jest of her say she be devil..

Am 100percent okay with my current girlfriend,she gots all I need in a woman.I do ring it in her ears that if we don't get married the fault would be from her and not from me.

She is not the most beautiful,neither is she a virgin,But she is the opposite of my ex...

To me,The defination of a bad girl is not a girl that sleeps around alone,No,if you have a very bad attitude and behaviour,weather you are a virgin,you are nothing but a bad girl and you are in the same position as a girl that sleeps around.Shikena
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Cavenchy(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2015
You know, I just thought it would be cool to chip in a few words. Some advice for the church going ladies. it could apply to both men and women but I have used the female gender in my analogy as the topic refers to them.

Work on being a true Christian Lady

Being a prayer warrior who prays only for material wealth and to fight enemies you have created through your hatred not spiritual growth doesn't make you a Christian
Being in every fellowship only for the sole reason of finding potential husbands doesn't make you a Christian
Being a choir mistress who looks down on the poor people in your group doesn't make you a Christian
Being self righteous and insulting those who God sent you to convert doesn't make you Christian. (Yes even sinners deserve pity not contempt).
Wearing long skirts and a scarf in church and fantasizing consistently about things of the flesh doesn't make you Christian.
Being obedient to your pastor but disrespectful to elders/parents including anyone who God has placed above or below you isn't being a Christian.

My point is: Being good/Christian is a thing of the heart.

When I was very little, a teacher once said to us, ''Children you have to be good, because if you are bad and you go to heaven, Jesus would have to run away from heaven. He can't live with people who are bad because you would cause trouble for Him".

Now as an Adult, it makes more sense to me, God wont let you to enter heaven if you would cause trouble for the citizens there. It wont be fair for the good people in heaven to be treated badly by the bad people who bring their bad behavior to the Kingdom. God is Love and if you can't Love your neighbor you can't Love everyone in heaven and God has already promised everyone in heaven Love.
Example: Lets say God lets you into heaven, then you see a man who used to be in ragged clothes on earth saying hi to you and you ignore him because you feel you were better than him on earth would you be fit to be in that Kingdom?
You can see now that it is all about our hearts/character.

If this is so, look at the points I raised, In Nigeria a lot of people treat God like a local diety, they only go to him to receive power to achieve their selfish interests and forget they can't live outside the Love he has given.

If it is God's will that you should get married, think about the person you are, if this God you claim to love so much gives you a husband, would your character be good for him? Would it be fair for God to give you to a just man? Would that be answering the husband's request for a good wife? God would not seem fair if he gives good things to people who would abuse them. Marriage is the sacrament of Love. If you can't show love to your neighbor where would you find it to give to your husband?

Ladies if you can grasp this simple principle I assure you, your husband would locate you in the fastest time possible. God isn't asleep (Remember Genesis 24:12), he just wants to be sure those who truly love Him get the best deal. If you have been trying to do what is right and you don't see the man forthcoming it doesn't mean God has abandoned you, he is trying to find the one who matches your qualification and that is why you must pray for those who have fallen, if God can't find a good man for you he would probably expect you to work on making them Good enough or he would bless your singlehood. But this is when you are free from blame, perfect your ways with the help of the Holy Spirit and what you desire would come freely.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by umohmfonobong: 3:41pm On May 12, 2015
Just like i said, about my ex leaving me for a guy two year ago because i did not have a good job, today she was at my office, after calling me, well i did my best in entertaining her, i feel for her but the truth is that i cant take her back again even if i still have feeling for her. For her to come shows that she is missing me. But i have another person whom i have done phase 2 in marriage preparation, any advice
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by onlyson16(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2015
bizmogul:

I wish I could but the issue of trust comes in here. I once connected 2 of my female friends to my male friends, it didn't work. One of my friends lied, all he wanted was the big tits and the cookies according to her.
no am very seriose pls ,u can c my email dere
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by micktoxin(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
bizmogul:

Mhm... Good things come to those who wait right?
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
Sorry, I couldnt ignore that quote.

3 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by lynn360: 7:11pm On May 12, 2015
alobam1:

My dear,It might not even be the shakara itself..Shakara is good. But it depends at the way you go about it..Have asked ladies out who turned me down,I mean who said NO and we are still best of friends till today..I always pray for one of them to get someone better than me cos she deserves the best..

Am friends with them cos they got a good attitude and they said No then because of a good reason.

But when a lady now have a bad behaviour and attitude,Guys would run away from her. Even if Na she and Jesus Christ dey sleep on the same bed,people would just be making jest of her say she be devil..

Am 100percent okay with my current girlfriend,she gots all I need in a woman.I do ring it in her ears that if we don't get married the fault would be from her and not from me.

She is the most beautiful,neither is she a virgin,But she is the opposite of my ex...

To me,The defination of a bad girl is not a girl that sleeps around alone,No,if you have a very bad attitude and behaviour,weather you are a virgin,you are nothing but a bad girl and you are in the same position as a girl that sleeps around.Shikena
we are still on the same track, some ladies think been rude is actually shakara but it's not. A girl without good attitude is as ugly as an ape no matter how beautiful your face might be. Good you appreciate your girlfriend this much, kudos to u two

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by haul: 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
lynn360:

So apt and concise,keep it up.
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by akplatnum2005(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=chike4 post=33634292]NL, marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.