Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (8058 Views)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
dubylhover:

i dnt knw how helper became d same thing as equal oo...ma dear madam,men nd women are not meant to b equal,any society that has no order is heading for chaos

Help mate is wife is partner. Wife doesn't mean servant or slave. It is a partner to husband.

If Adam didn't need a wife...God wouldn't have created Eve.

If Adam need servants..he would have created multiple men and women.

Men have ruled the world for centuries and look at it now! Don't blame women!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

Help mate is wife is partner. Wife doesn't mean servant or slave. It is a partner to husband.

If Adam didn't need a wife...God wouldn't have created Eve.

If Adam need servants..he would have created multiple men and women.

Men have ruled the world for centuries and look at it now! Don't blame women!

madam i dnt have strength for long arguements sha,my own is that i personally cant settle with a feminist thinker..not inferiority complex,just my choice..shv shud b wiser than that
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On May 13, 2015
dubylhover:

madam i dnt have strength for long arguements sha,my own is that i personally cant settle with a feminist thinker..not inferiority complex,just my choice..shv shud b wiser than that

We were arguing? You don't have to agree but facts is facts is facts.

You seems to be rattled but it is well. ADIOS!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

We were arguing? You don't have to agree but facts is facts is facts.

You seems to be rattled but it is well. ADIOS!

you knw,funny enuf na women wey dey ginger all dis kind tin na him dey mellow for dier husbands oo cheesy
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
dubylhover:

you knw,funny enuf na women wey dey ginger all dis kind tin na him dey mellow for dier husbands oo cheesy

undecided
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
Abaccha:
Before you toll the feminism lane, remember the following:
1. No man opens the car doors for you again
2. No man helps you with a heavy luggage
3. No man initiates sex with you first
4. No man approaches you for a relationship first, if you admire him, you must open up to him, since it's an equal world.
5. No man foots the bills for you again.
6. No man pays your bride price again
7. Etc
1) Lol, do Nigerian men open car doors for women?

2) Do men carry luggages for women?
Ones that do it, get paid irregardless of the gender.

3) Men have higher testestorone. Anyone that's in heat, should initiate it. That's not a big deal.

4) Oh well!

5) Lord have mercy! grin

6) *sigh* It's only in Africa that a bride price is paid.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:
Feminists is a group of people (both men and women) fighting for gender equality in all areas of life.
People think only women are feminists. sad
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2015
Feminism is the result of a victim mentality. The idea that someone else is reponsible for your misfortune. This is not true. And i think it is pretty obvious that normal feminism is already obsolete. Men and women are already being placed on equal footing and any one who identifies herself as a feminist now is really jobless. Or really hates men.

The funniest part is, the majority of the population don't even recognise feminism and the men whom feminists so much hate have no time for them.
*sighs
i just wish women would stop looking at men like the bad guys and actually devote their time to improving the standard of living.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

3) Men have higher testestorone. Anyone that's in heat, should initiate it. That's not a big deal.

4) Oh well!

5) Lord have mercy! grin

in india, groom price is paid. I haven't seen any of those men running around to complain that they are being sold. Admit to paranoia

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

People think only women are feminists. sad

Only the ignorant think so!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
in india, groom price is paid. I haven't seen any of those men running around to complain that they are being sold. Admit to paranoia
It depends on how Indian women handles it. They don't rub it on men face with female chauvinism as African men do.

African men are too egoistic and rude - it goes a long way to show that women handle matriarchy better than men, as they handle patriarchy.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:

No one in their right mind will appreciate being a slave and sold like a cattle.

The women are not complaining about bride price...it's the men!!!! Why would a bride parents complain about free money

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
Feminism is the result of a victim mentality. The idea that someone else is reponsible for your misfortune. This is not true. And i think it is pretty obvious that normal feminism is already obsolete. Men and women are already being placed on equal footing and any one who identifies herself as a feminist now is really jobless. Or really hates men.

The funniest part is, the majority of the population don't even recognise feminism and the men whom feminists so much hate have no time for them.
*sighs
i just wish women would stop looking at men like the bad guys and actually devote their time to improving the standard of living.
Inferiority complex is when men thinks that feminists hate them. grin

Chimamanda Adichie, Beyonce Carter, Adele, Hilary Clinton are all feminist and they foot their bill.

Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose suck cocck for a living and they are anti-feminist. grin
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It depends on how Indian women handles it. They don't rub it on men face with female chauvinism as African men do.

African men are too egoistic and rude - it goes a long way to show that women handle matriarchy better than men, as they handle patriarchy.
rude? Why will they not seem rude? You are only looking at it from a skewed perspective. These men you are talking about are usually older, smarter, stronger, and bigger than the women they seemingly behave rudely to. Also, egoism is a biological trait and if you study males of other species, you will be grateful that you are an homo sapien. Do not expect repect from older men because they don't expect respect from older women either. You only have the right to expect respect from a younger individual. Am i not right?
Also, you just insinuated that women can do something better than men . . . That was a boast. A trait of egoism. The very characteristic of men that you seemingly hate. Lol.
Finally, if you think african men are rude, okay. There is a solution. Stop associating with them and start going for the boys that will respect you. Because that's how the normal world works. Duh.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Chimamanda Adichie, Beyonce Carter, Adele, Hilary Clinton are all feminist and they foot their bill.

Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose suck cocck for a living and they are anti-feminist. grin
feminists don't hate men . . . Agreed. But they don't love men either. How is this explained?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

No one in their right mind will appreciate being a slave and sold like a cattle.

The women are not complaining about bride price...it's the men!!!! Why would a bride parents complain about free money
----------->>>>
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Abaccha(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

4) Oh well!

5) Lord have mercy! grin

Why shud lord have mercy on number 5. Dont tell me u're forming feminist o cos you're too pretty for that
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2015
Abaccha:

Why shud lord have mercy on number 5. Dont tell me u're forming feminist o cos you're too pretty for that
Your point being?

You must have a skewed definition of feminism - eschew it.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Longstride: 10:31pm On May 13, 2015
I don't take these 'feminists' serious ..... can't fight nature

VictoriaBee:

Your point being?
You must have a skewed definition of feminism - eschew it.
so what did he say to imply that he didn't know what feminism meant? smiley
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 13, 2015
Longstride:
I don't take these 'feminists' serious ..... can't fight nature
Define nature and pray tell, how women are less equal to men.

so what did he say to imply that he didn't know what feminism meant? smiley
Figure that! wink
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Longstride: 12:42am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Define nature and pray tell, how women are less equal to men.
I don't really give a shiit ..... and stop creating arguments for me Mrs. smartypants..
I never said women were less equal to men.
I just feel everyone has a role to play in the society.... both genders have their privileges.
it's a movement that thrives on female insecurities and inferiority issues.

Figure that! wink
I figured you try too hard to come off as 'smart' but you're not that bright.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 2:54am On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
feminists don't hate men . . . Agreed. But they don't love men either. How is this explained?

Feminists don't love men because they want equal rights No damn wonder Africa is backward!

Beyonce, a feminist don't love Jay Z? She clearly didn't marry Jay Z for money!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It is interesting how Kim Kardashian is against Feminism when she make a living of free expressions and exploiting men.

Anti-feminist would be opposite of feminist.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:29am On May 14, 2015
Longstride:

I don't really give a shiit ..... and stop creating arguments for me Mrs. smartypants..
I never said women were less equal to men.
I just feel everyone has a role to play in the society.... both genders have their privileges.
it's a movement that thrives on female insecurities and inferiority issues.[/b]
Cool... It doesn't make any man less equal to a woman.

I figured you try too hard to come off as 'smart' but you're not that bright.
Thank you! smiley
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 6:32am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

It is interesting how Kim Kardashian is against Feminism when she make a living of free expressions and exploiting men.

Anti-feminist would be opposite of feminist.
Yeah, any independent who claim that she's not a feminist, her actions would portray her as one.

Most female anti-feminists are pest.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yeah, any independent who claim that she's not a feminist, her actions would portray her as one.

Most female anti-feminists are pest.
grin grin
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
chimamanda that is an african lady shuu b forming feminist with beyounce dem,sumone that has been married for more than 5 years,adichie forgets shes frm africa..even beyounce says that she considers herself more like a huminist that feminism is a harsh word..make dem dey do flawless dey go..i still maintain my stands,as a proud AFRICAN,yu dare not do feminism for me as my wife or partner.even as pipo support each other for balance,sumone has to b d head..thats it..every institution has to have a leader or chaos wud erupt
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by peedeeasobie(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2015
khiaa:
Some people are really clueless to what a feminist is. You should want someone who isn't totally dependent on you for EVERYTHING.

Only insecure men would be afraid of a confident woman, some of you men lack confidence and if you had any idea what a feminist was you would know that she would have your back and some of life's burdens will not be so heavy because she'll be right there with you to help carry the weight and that is what you men should want, a woman to HELP you carry the load, not a leach that is only there until she drain's you dry.

lol.. grin grin Some of you men seem to think that feminist hate men and are a bunch of butch lesbians. grin We just want to be able to make it in this world fairly and not be discriminated against because we are female. Thank God for feminist in the US or we would still be living like we were in the 40's and 50's.
Come on!! Man up guys!!!

If this is the description of feminism, men would have no qualms with except the weak ones but most women who claim to be feminist have indirectly or directly turned feminism to bitchiness, man-hatred, disrespect and constant bashing of the male gender!

I have also come to discover that most so called nigerian feminists are people with troubled father-daughter childhood, people who had terrible abusive relationships at a point and/or people who were raped or almost raped that refused to go for counseling. They turn their hatred to feminism!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2015
peedeeasobie:

If this is the description of feminism, men would have no qualms with except the weak ones but most women who claim to be feminist have indirectly or directly turned feminism to bitchiness, man-hatred, disrespect and constant bashing of the male gender!

I have also come to discover that most so called nigerian feminists are people with troubled father-daughter childhood, people who had terrible abusive relationships at a point and/or people who were raped or almost raped that refused to go for counseling. They turn their hatred to feminism!
They might be feminist but their hatred for men is misandry not feminism.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 11:16am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Feminists don't love men because they want equal rights No damn wonder Africa is backward!

Beyonce, a feminist don't love Jay Z? She clearly didn't marry Jay Z for money!
shocked shocked
So I guess you're copying Beyonce . . . . that's why you constantly insult and degrade men in your posts, right?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

They might be feminist but their hatred for men is misandry not feminism.
undecided
What do you mean by equal rights? Isn't everything equal yet? What more do you guys want?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 11:24am On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked
So I guess you're copying Beyonce . . . . that's why you constantly insult and degrade men in your posts, right?

Copying Beyonce She is online degrading men

LMAO@feminists don't like men. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hair Stylist Storms Ikeja City Mall Unclad Because Of Iphone 8 (Photos) / Lady Advises Other Ladies On Talking During Sex (photos) / My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.