Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (8050 Views)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

Copying Beyonce She is online degrading men

LMAO@feminists don't like men. grin
apparently, all of you are just confused individuals. As women in today's world, you have more rights than any man could ever dream of, yet you insist that you are the ones as a disadvantage. You have paranoia, but you cannot find any tangible reason for this, so you select men as the source of your imaginary problems.
It's sad, really. To see women with potential. Wasting their time, advocating for men to become wussies simply because they feel insecure. If you really want what you and your fellows scream about from day to day, try becoming a [size=15pt]Human rights activist[/size]. That is more straightforward and less hypocritical. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
So wat u r insinuating z dat I shouldn't profess my admiration for ireneony?? dats cruel sha...
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
apparently, all of you are just confused individuals. As women in today's world, you have more rights than any man could ever dream of, yet you insist that you are the ones as a disadvantage. You have paranoia, but you cannot find any tangible reason for this, so you select men as the source of your imaginary problems.
It's sad, really. To see women with potential. Wasting their time, advocating for men to become wussies simply because they feel insecure. If you really want what you and your fellows scream about from day to day, try becoming a [size=15pt]Human rights activist[/size]. That is more straightforward and less hypocritical. Nonsense.

I am confused because I asked is Beyonce online degrading men

Weep for African boys ooo
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

I am confused because I asked is Beyonce online degrading men

Weep for African boys ooo
do i also have to explain sarcasm to you
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
undecided
What do you mean by equal rights? Isn't everything equal yet? What more do you guys want?
That's why we are feminist.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That's why we are feminist.
er . . . you are feminists because . . . everything is equal? Wtf?!

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . . you are feminists because . . . everything is equal? Wtf?!
Yes! undecided
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by funlord(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes! undecided
grin
VictoriaBee:

Yes! undecided
. No one should take this mentally challenged PIGLET seriously abeg! Na this types them dey call FEMINAZIS not feminists!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
funlord:
grin. No one should take this mentally challenged PIGLET seriously abeg! Na this types them dey call FEMINAZIS not feminists!
Nescient
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:

do i also have to explain sarcasm to you

You can answer my original question dumb aas before you went on your Tourette Syndrome rant.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2015
MrsChima:

You can answer my original question dumb aas before you went on your Tourette Syndrome rant.
Beyonce does not insult men online. But you do. So, I guess you her copying her by doing that. cheesy
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
@teempakguy,yu beta leave d female folks alone,its obvious that they ar deluded with this mentality of theirs,i dnt think this particular species ure trying to reason with can b possible.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by funlord(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Nescient

Since u ran from the message on the 1st thread I'm happy 2 give u a home delivery:
I have forever soaked your reputation in a mixture of lions shite and cow dung! Eternally U shall be remembered as the immature empty barrell of a feminist that got butchered by a "Boss a.k.a FUNLORD"! I have severed your abnormally large and shapeless skull from your scrawny neck and stuffed your hollow and empty windpipe with ripped up and excrement stained pages from the books of the best selling feminist twunts that have led your destiny into an evil forest! U are now inconsequential on NL! Now it is open season on vicky biatch! Everyone has now been exposed 2 your cowardice, stupidity and vacuous nature! Maybe u were molested as a child due 2 the hells kitchen of an environment in which u spent your tragedy laced formative years, Which is why u have the gumption 2 want 2 come and eat the remnants of your own vomit, If u think returning here with your tail between your scraggly, Sscoliosis ravaged legs would offer u any sort of redemption, then your buffonery, shamelessness and stupidity must really be hereditary! I have exposed u as a nobody, becuz that is what U ARE! U are like farts from a pigs anus, totally worthless, u are like a failed politicians ambition, the apex of failure, a no hoper in the game of life, constantly spitting hogwash 2 the detriment of your already depleted brain cells! U are like the kind of confused feminist that REAL feminists hope and pray get run down by a trailer on the highway, u are roadkill, a discarded menstrual pad from the vagii of an aids patient! with age u will learn respect, but 4 now remain as the obsessed, hopeless, imbecilic,confused, mong like, retar.ded young HAG that u obviously are! Your burial was sweet but it would be nice 2 dig up your filthy cracked bones 4 an encore! Now excuse me I am about 2 go and deposit your mentions, opinions and ideology in the only place where they all truly matter, in my TOILET! Copy and paste this in that apartment of germs, mucus and viruses that u gladly call a vagi.na
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 14, 2015
dubylhover:
@teempakguy,yu beta leave d female folks alone,its obvious that they ar deluded with this mentality of theirs,i dnt think this particular species ure trying to reason with can b possible.
I was trying to make them realize the foolishness of their ways. But, I guess they don't reason with logic.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
I was trying to make them realize the foolishness of their ways. But, I guess they don't reason with logic.

yu can imagine that one that said that they are feminist becos men nd women are equal.. grin,sum pipo dnt knw that its actually important to think b4 speaking
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
dubylhover:

yu can imagine that one that said that they are feminist becos men nd women are equal.. grin,sum pipo dnt knw that its actually important to think b4 speaking
lol..abi now.at that moment, I just quit because someone that can say that has an addled brain and trying to reason with such a person is a waste of time.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Emdeejay: 8:38pm On May 14, 2015
Although I ignore unintelligent threads, this is just stupid. I'm glad you stole it and didn't write it. I'm not sure how many feminist the writer have met in his life but it's not enough. Feminists are not taught to be independent, they chose to be independent. I'm not sure that the writer knows the meaning of independent but a relationship or marriage is not a place to control another person but rather to assist or help one another. What keeps love flowing is understanding, honesty and empathy. Also, there's nothing wrong with influencing your partner positively but you can't make decisions for them. If it's something very irritating to you and you can't stand it, break up! No one should go into any relationship thinking they can change a partner, people only change whenever they want to not because of you. In terms of house chores, why would your girlfriend do everything. Before you met, who was doing your chores? Who was doing hers? If I'm doing all the chores and you're just sitting on your ass, I'll feel like a slave as well. I'm not saying the man should know how to do all of it because our parents fail to instil in our men, the act of doing house chores but you can learn on your own, ask her to teach you or try yourself and show her the failed product. This will not only make your relationship grow fonder but make her more happy. Trust me if your woman is happy in a relationship, you'll become happier. I'm not sure where you heard about the conspiracies. My take on the issue is I'll never get married before I'm accomplished so that I wouldn't be expected to have kids. Some women think its easy to get married then go back to school, no it's not. I'm saying this not from personal experience but from my mother's. Your kids become your priority and remember, these kids will later become adults to have their own lives. What will you live for at that stage? Anyway, that was a myopic view on female feminists and our men need a better understanding of the phenomenon.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
peedeeasobie:

If this is the description of feminism, men would have no qualms with except the weak ones but most women who claim to be feminist have indirectly or directly turned feminism to bitchiness, man-hatred, disrespect and constant bashing of the male gender!

I have also come to discover that most so called nigerian feminists are people with troubled father-daughter childhood, people who had terrible abusive relationships at a point and/or people who were raped or almost raped that refused to go for counseling. They turn their hatred to feminism!

There lays your problem, you are confusing silly men haters with feminism. We don't hate men, we love, want and need men for somethings but we aren't totally depended on you for EVERYTHING, and we are able to provide for ourselves, and HELP provide for our families. We just want to be able to make a way for ourselves in this world without being discriminated against simply because we are women.

Women who were abused by men and now look down on them aren't called feminist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends / Is it possible to marry without loving? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.