Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. (26496 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by shaboti: 9:50am On May 13, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

Yulobass leave Igbos alone!

Did an Igbo man appoint a northerner to manage the activities of the port?

Why can't you face your tormentors, you red mmanu cowards?

you dey mind the móron ? Every yoruba problem must be caused by a 'flattie'.. you'd do best to ignore the slowpoke
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 13, 2015
How many Igbos were killed in the north compared to how many were northerners were killed in Igbo state - go and check history, the scores does not favour you at all...

JosephAchuzie:

You are not making any sense. Hausas kill Igbos in North, and get suyalized in the East also.

What about some persons that were suyalized in their territory with nobody blinking any eye.

You have not told us about the first ISIS woman terrorist. Well, she's yulobaa. Even Micheal Adebolajo.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 9:52am On May 13, 2015
Shuu! Lagos port is not the only port in Nigeria now......

There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt port, Onne Port, Warri Port , Calabar Port etc...............why making it sound like Lagos is the only port in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by JosephAchuzie(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2015
TeeOw:
[s]How many Igbos were killed in the north compared to how many were northerners were killed in Igbo state - go and check history, the scores does not favour you at all...[/s]

Tell us what yulobass did when Northerners suyalized them in Ibadan, osun and Ogun?
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2015
See why we clamour for true federalism.....

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Niyinficient(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
jossyj:

are you from Congo?
I am a NIGERIAN frm the West....bt I refuse to be part of any tribal sentiment! I hate it

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
Very tribalistic set of people. A northerner has always been in charge of the Lagos ports in nigeria.

But wait ohh.. I thought sanusi was their man? What happened to that relationship?

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by einsteino(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2015
ghostofsparta:
I'm sure you meant TRIBAL DISCRIMINATION which is very much different from TRIBALISM

In as much I am in support of the bolded, I don't think Nigeria has been fair to the Yorubas at large. Your argument would have swayed me had it been those who were appointed during OBJ regime to manage, administer and direct all the affairs of NDDC were non-South Southerners but any such Nigerian from any region provided he/she is competent and can do it well. I hope you now see the logic in the the group's argumentation.

cc: Ryabcool oduduwaboy oduasolja oduastates macof FOLYKAZE

for christ sake it is "NIGER DELTA" development commission! not Nigeria development commision! haba! you guys already share our oil! you are in charge of importing refined products, you and the hausas dominate NNPC, now you want to also be in charge of our development! that is madness. NDDC unlike NNPC and NPA is regional.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2015
SkyBlue1:
It is a federal parastatal. No ethnic group has any inherent "right" to demand the chairman should come from it. Now if you can prove the appointments are purposefully biased or prejudiced to prevent somebody from place A from getting it over somebody from place B, then we can have an adult conversation.

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Foolishness at its peak!!!! Where did you get this stupid submission from; Igbos travel.......

You need to leave that your East even Nigeria so as to see what d situation is outside Nigeria and see that your kinsmen are deceiving you.

I lived in US for 5 to 6 years before I relocated back to UK and I can boldly tell you that Igbos in these two countries are not even up to 20% of Yorubas population. The same story in Canada and Ireland. You can only see large numbers of Igbos in these following countries: South Africa, Malaysia and China.

Pls, if you doubt my submission, go to Any Airport in State, UK, Ireland, Canada even our own Airport- MMA and listen to most of the passengers who are Nigerians. You ll realise that 80% of Nigerians at these Airports I have mentioned are Yorubas. It's so bad that some of these Countries Immigration staff are now speaking one to two Yoruba words.

Pls don't bring few Igbos that travel to Dubai and China to buy their goods into this cos there are Yorubas who buy their products from China too but I m 100% sure that Igbos do more of that than Yorubas.

Pls go to "Gbagi market" in Ibadan to see things for yourself; the size alone and come back here to tell me if you see a single Igbo man in that Market.

Come to "Bodija Market in" Ibadan; the size alone ll scare shit out of you. All occupied by Yorubas...

Pls come to "Oja Oba" in Ibadan as well so as to see that your kinsmen have been lying to you about Igbo love for business.

Alaba Market is Yoruba controlled properties rented out to Igbos. It all started from Surulere before it was splited into two- Mile 2, Ketu and d present day Alaba, Ojo. Igbos dominated this market.

Idumota Market; apart from Nollywood section(Excluding Yoruba movies), Yorubas dominated this market.

My friend, out of 10 biggest market in Nigeria today, Yorubas have 5 markets(Alaba, Bodija, Gbagi, Idumota and Oja Oba while Igbos have 4 (Ariaria, Onitsha market, Ogbete and New Market Aba). So where do you get this self serving stat from?

If you are talking about numbers of Industrialists in Nigeria today, you ll hardly see any Igbo among real industrialists except Innoson.

Dam! You type all this shit ? You are jobless bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:00am On May 13, 2015
excellentmomma:
So federal govt's port has turned to their property abi, issorai

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:00am On May 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Tribalism has really blinded a lot

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2015
gleaf:
Tell those people that its called "NIgerian Ports Authority" and not Yoruba Ports Authority!!!

Why haven't for instance a calabar or Warri man shout about this
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

Stop ranting like a rabid dog. You hate for Jonathan will consume you while he goes on with his life, forever happy.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by NewNigeriaMind: 10:04am On May 13, 2015
Niyinficient:
I am a NIGERIAN frm the West....bt I refuse to be part of any tribal sentiment! I hate it

I like your post, but the igbos on this forum make it difficult to remain a Nigerian alone.

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2015
sauceny:
If the igbos withdrew/stop all the importation in this country....I don't think any group would be out here arguing on whom the leader should be.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
Let's assume that Niger Delta's oil is in the south west.

Hehehe, We for no hear word

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
PassingShot:

[size=15pt]I am indifferent to this kind of claim.

We only need to consider competence in this type of appointment.

NPA is different from NDDC and other special government establishments.[/size]

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
sauceny:

My friend don't argue blindly...The facts are there,most yorubas are based in uk & canada....Igbos has travelled than any three tribes put together in Nigeria #DoYourResearch

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
spencekat:
Even Sanusi's predecessor is non-Yoruba.So why the noise?.Take note am not Hausa,but I hate tribalism.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Niyinficient(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

We also know who committed a fatalistic suicide by drinking poison. Awolo Awo(frog).

We also know who was killed in the prison after he was forced to have sex with his wife before northern army officers. Abiola.

We also know about the two crying generals. Diya and Adisa.

So, son, your point is?

Tribal fool! U n ur western-tribal bigots shud keep quiet! D north, east, south and west have all got their heroes and villains! Rubbish no one! Ur fellow western biggots can ask u also that....who was d general dat left his pple and ran away? Who was d brave general dat refused to blackmail his boss and thereby died with him? Who was d general whose command brought an end to d war? Who was d general whose wife beats always?

You all shud go get a life! Bloody Easter-Western-Northern-Southern-tribal-infested-bigots!

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:09am On May 13, 2015
bfire:
Y

So you notice that, too. My sister suffered the same ban for saying the truth

Complex is worrying some people.
Seun should start looking into pushing topics of this nature to home page. Lots of jobless youth here and very local too

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:09am On May 13, 2015
loomer:

Na poverty make u de talk like this

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
philfrey08:
When Petroleum ministry was headed by a non-Southsoutherner no one talked.
I wonder if its only the yoruba nation that have water.
Every other part is landlocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation / Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.