Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,052 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. (26491 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by bamuffy: 10:39am On May 13, 2015
Yess, I found it insulting to yoruba people for NIGERIA FG to be perpectually appointing smone frm SS,SE and Northerners as MD NPA. Has Yorubaman ever be NDDC or NNPC Chair? This is bullshit!!!
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by kingslly(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2015
Dat means the Head of NNPC,PTDF and everything related to oil must come frm an Oil rich region in Nigeria.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 13, 2015
liberty300:

But wait ohh.. I thought sanusi was their man? What happened to that relationship?
word...
However,its their though,but as long as they've stuppidly n foolishly roped their amala arsses with da northerners who are da only ppl against TRUE FEDERALISN AND RESOURCE CONTROL and their arsse in arsse accord in da last elections,who cares about them n thei agitation?
Shameless sons of judas iscariots.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chinom(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2015
It is NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY, not 'Yoruba ports authority' A Yoruba man may never smell that post of NPA chairman again. They Yoruba people's contribution to the activities that generate revenue from the port is almost zero.

The location s nothing but GEOGRAPHY.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by babajero(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2015
If truth be told, it should be left for the Igbos because they are the ones that really uses the port and owns most of the ships there.

2 Likes

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by lordus01(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2015
Federal government property don turn yoruba property.Just dey observe una.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by baysol: 10:51am On May 13, 2015
I think nothing is wrong with this article/write-up. I believe quite frankly, that this is long coming since independence of the entity Nigeria that have ended up to be number one disenfranchisement of the Yoruba race in particular and self inflicted quagmire for the ibos and the daylight robbery for the deltans. I think to start with A big thanks must go to Almighty God for ensuring peace as the last election was almost an explosion. A big brother thanks to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for is forsight and wisedom to take on the leadership at the right time before the wolves in sheep skin does. Albeit, Asiwaju himself not being the saint of our times but if you cannot show me one in Nigeria today then, it will do. Why do I use the word disenfranchisement, it stem from our collective history under Nigeria marriage of convenience since 1960 even earlier. Seemingly, there has been a frustrating plot of calumny against the Yoruba nation from inception, with the Yorubas being robbed for ever and ever of precious value in the services rendered to it by one of its illustrious sons Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Yorubas were not only robbed by his lack of putting him in power but although all indication showed that certain tribes and external parties were involved in rigging elections to realise these wicked plots. How do you explain a rooky like Shehu shagari taking on legendary Awolowo in 1980 Election to win under controversial circumstances. The Yorubas have thread the road of peaceful coexistence for a long time and have been long suffering to the extent of loosing the best of their brains to the wicked plots emanating from within and outside the country. Furthermore, Yorubas have lost the winner of June 12, 1993 election still peace reins. Now this foisting of a northerner on a Yoruba entity without respect of simple consultation by the government of Jonathan Goodluck maybe to slight the Yorubas in their role in his election perhaps. However the Yorubas have to put their house in order to see that the plot is thick and wicked than is perceived. The Nothern Agenda I repeat the northern agenda is thickening again. They will all fail as we believe Jehovah the almighty have not allowed their worst to see the daylight. Mine is, Yoruba ronu and don't let your pocket rule your brain for if the chips are down, your pocket will not save you. Eschew selling lands cheaply to none indigenes because their lies your legacy. As when come to, these none indigenes will have basis to fight for their properties but without one they pack and go. Nigeria fate will be determined by the first 100 days of Buharis rule mark my word for the records, but I'm not a prophet just reasoning empirically. However if he perform with good intension within this period Nigeria will be on the road to greatness. Yoruba bo wani ogun aso tele kii pa aro (Of course aro to ba gbon). Yoruba have to take possession of what is its own as they cannot go elsewhere and be allowed in the so called Nigeria the land for all. I think we should desist from deceiving ourselves-love is seriously lacking among Nigerians especially among the Hausa/Fulani and Igbo extract for other fellow compatriot always with selfish and wicked non-inclusive plans. Yorubas are touted for their legendary accommodativeness which some lagoon species choose to undermine as a weakness to their peril. However, my advise is Yoruba evolve a very strong plan B in case of this marriage called Nigeria end up in divorce we will not lose people and territory to this wicked neighbours of ours. E je ka le awodi juna ki a wa wifun adie ko ye re akitan. Abo oro to fun omoluabi. My apologise to those who don't understand Yoruba as a yoruba friend to translate for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by kingslly(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2015
The arguement here has never been about which tribe travels the most or owns the most markets,so you can keep your useless facts to yourself.
cutietokunbo:

You are pained when d truth is staring at you in the face.

I don't argue blindly but with facts. Google all what I wrote up there and see d result for yourself. Chest beating idiotts

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by michaeeze: 10:59am On May 13, 2015

tribalism runs in the blood of westerners
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Okeycima: 10:59am On May 13, 2015
So the position of NPA boss should b reserve exclusively for YORUBA PEOPLE,BUT U FOLKS WILL CRY FOUL IF THEY RESERVE LUCRATIVE POST IN THE OIL AND GAS FOR PEOPLE ONLY IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION?.pls someone should answer this question"r we truly one in this nigeria?.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by babajero(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
Rexxie:

i know u are a mole,n are on here to forment trouble....however,i also know some amala epileptic and convulsing and mouthfoaming psychos wud soon fall head over heels for this trap..grin
but na truth I talk sha wink
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by kingslly(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
I really dont understand the noise about that Awolowo-Shagari election. If you guys want to blame anybody at all you should start from your son Obasanjo because he was the president then.
baysol:
I think nothing is wrong with this article/write-up. I believe quite frankly, that this is long coming since independence of the entity Nigeria that have ended up to be number one disenfranchisement of the Yoruba race in particular and self inflicted quagmire for the ibos and the daylight robbery for the deltans. I think to start with A big thanks must go to Almighty God for ensuring peace as the last election was almost an explosion. A big brother thanks to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for is forsight and wisedom to take on the leadership at the right time before the wolves in sheep skin does. Albeit, Asiwaju himself not being the saint of our times but if you cannot show me one in Nigeria today then, it will do. Why do I use the word disenfranchisement, it stem from our collective history under Nigeria marriage of convenience since 1960 even earlier. Seemingly, there has been a frustrating plot of calumny against the Yoruba nation from inception, with the Yorubas being robbed for ever and ever of precious value in the services rendered to it by one of its illustrious sons Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Yorubas were not only robbed by his lack of putting him in power but although all indication showed that certain tribes and external parties were involved in rigging elections to realise these wicked plots. How do you explain a rooky like Shehu shagari taking on legendary Awolowo in 1980 Election to win under controversial circumstances. The Yorubas have thread the road of peaceful coexistence for a long time and have been long suffering to the extent of loosing the best of their brains to the wicked plots emanating from within and outside the country. Furthermore, Yorubas have lost the winner of June 12, 1993 election still peace reins. Now this foisting of a northerner on a Yoruba entity without respect of simple consultation by the government of Jonathan Goodluck maybe to slight the Yorubas in their role in his election perhaps. However the Yorubas have to put their house in order to see that the plot is thick and wicked than is perceived. The Nothern Agenda I repeat the northern agenda is thickening again. They will all fail as we believe Jehovah the almighty have not allowed their worst to see the daylight. Mine is, Yoruba ronu and don't let your pocket rule your brain for if the chips are down, your pocket will not save you. Eschew selling lands cheaply to none indigenes because their lies your legacy. As when come to, these none indigenes will have basis to fight for their properties but without one they pack and go. Nigeria fate will be determined by the first 100 days of Buharis rule mark my word for the records, but I'm not a prophet just reasoning empirically. However if he perform with good intension within this period Nigeria will be on the road to greatness. Yoruba bo wani ogun aso tele kii pa aro (Of course aro to ba gbon). Yoruba have to take possession of what is its own as they cannot go elsewhere and be allowed in the so called Nigeria the land for all. I think we should desist from deceiving ourselves-love is seriously lacking among Nigerians especially among the Hausa/Fulani and Igbo extract for other fellow compatriot always with selfish and wicked non-inclusive plans. Yorubas are touted for their legendary accommodativeness which some lagoon species choose to undermine as a weakness to their peril. However, my advise is Yoruba evolve a very strong plan B in case of this marriage called Nigeria end up in divorce we will not lose people and territory to this wicked neighbours of ours. E je ka le awodi juna ki a wa wifun adie ko ye re akitan. Abo oro to fun omoluabi. My apologise to those who don't understand Yoruba as a yoruba friend to translate for you.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
ideykwum:
My dear, this Yorubas are pretty crafty people ooo! And they control the media! Be careful, they may come after you!!

They wantto be seen as progressives, so this your observation may annoy some!!

I don't care. Ready for anyone. Its freedom of speech, remember!
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by adegunwa4real(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2015
Raziii:
wow...so many dumb ppl here...aint u on facebook or twitter Oh u developed those platforms?... Ur lack of intelligence has no rival bro!!!

Dude...I see ur an educated illiterate! Wtf...am on Fb and twitter and I respect the people that developed those platforms, am not hating on Marks's tribe...no way! But ur own case is entirely different...u hate Seun's tribe(d Yoruba's) yet you can't stop trooping to the Yoruba land, you can't stop using what they developed you can't stop feeding on their popularity even your so called celebrities can't do without the Yoruba language! Its only unfortunate that the likes of you come on here and display ur hatred for the Yorubas based on the cock and bull tales you've heard from your grannies! Psssst! Dude don't quote me again...am not competiting to enter guiness book of reccord with you cos I know ur foolishness will soon be recorded in guiness book of record. Ahole!

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Fellonigerians: 11:07am On May 13, 2015
NPA is a government-entity, so no tribe can lay claim to the leadership position... People only fight for appointments and reward, but not for sacrifice and work... Which way Nigeria
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by ideykwum: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
You have a point!!

Chiaka:

I don't care. Ready for anyone. Its freedom of speech, remember!
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by adegunwa4real(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2015
jossyj:

from your write up you are also hating so where is your conscience ?inferior and dirty stinking tribe. Keep crying Biafra must come and very soon.

Yea...so I heard! Biafra is always coming! Still coming! It will soon come! Itt never cease to come! SMH
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by spencekat(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2015
Chiaka:

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc
Why haven't for instance a calabar or Warri man shout about this
There is no port called Akwa Ibom port in Nigeria.Am not against a northern being the MD of NPA.Although,80 percent of the past NPA MDs are from the North.The areas you mentioned may not have produced any MD of NPA.I stand to be corrected.Don't get it twisted
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by situationroom: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
cutietokunbo:

You are pained when d truth is staring at you in the face.

I don't argue blindly but with facts. Google all what I wrote up there and see d result for yourself. Chest beating idiotts

and u got only 5 likes for all dis abuses
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Raziii(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Dude...I see ur an educated illiterate! Wtf...am on Fb and twitter and I respect the people that developed those platforms, am not hating on Marks's tribe...no way! But ur own case is entirely different...u hate Seun's tribe(d Yoruba's) yet you can't stop trooping to the Yoruba land, you can't stop using what they developed you can't stop feeding on their popularity even your so called celebrities can't do without the Yoruba language! Its only unfortunate that the likes of you come on here and display ur hatred for the Yorubas based on the cock and bull tales you've heard from your grannies! Psssst! Dude don't quote me again...am not competiting to enter guiness book of reccord with you cos I know ur foolishness will soon be recorded in guiness book of record. Ahole!
oh STFU!!!... You think I am one of those tribal bigots here??...so don't write a textbook just to make ur 'pointless' point man!!! I use my head...I don't judge ppl based on what I hear abt his tribe...I have yoruba frnds n guess what we don't care... So save ur tribal ish for sm1 else As u can see I only point out a part of ur write up cus I think dat was just too lame n unintelligent of you... But its obvious nw... But really u guys need to use ur brains more often!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Mcowubaba: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
hotwax:
You must be an illiterate.
Port produce large percentage of our budget second to oil.
Ask your little brothers in primary school. Very surprising
why d insult.... Can't u mak ur point without negative words.... I pity u, i will be the last person to retaliate back with insults..... Enjoy ur day....
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Mcowubaba: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
hotwax:

You must be an illiterate.

Port produce large percentage of our budget second to oil.

Ask your little brothers in primary school. Very surprising
why d insult....
Can't u mak ur point without negative words....
I pity u, i will be the last person to retaliate back with insults.....
Enjoy ur day....
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
I was banned again because of this Thread... I am hanging my boots on these tribal E-wars on Nairaland.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Mcowubaba: 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
Chiaka:

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc
Why haven't for instance a calabar or Warri man shout about this
dnt mind them........
I am amazed about the way some people reason here, i hope most of this traits exist only online nt real life....if nt dis Country is doomed.....
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 13, 2015
I don't understand these Yoruba people, you voted for an Hausa man as your President, Jonathan helped you further by placing an Hausa man as the head of NPA; why the complaint?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.