Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. (26494 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Occurstaem(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
This is nonsensical.
Is that what they should ask for ? They cannot ask for the money realized from the port to be utilized for the development of the communities there just as oil producing states collect 10% of the crude oil sales.
Nonsense. I swear I'm angry with them.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
sauceny:

Loooool...all the market you listed are used & dominated by igbos

I can place a bet of N200,000 to your N10,000,that igbos are the most travelled,the most industrious & dominates about 70% of the Nigerian market.

[size=30pt]So Take A Chilling Pill & Deal With The Fact[/size]

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc
Why haven't for instance a calabar or Warri man shout about this

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by olutunde12(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Jonathan remains clueless, before or after..

Did you read that writeup at all mr? Many presidents in the past did the same thing according to the op. So let your head be correct. I dont support the action but it is wrong for u to call the president clueless on every useless issue.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by loomer: 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Chiaka:

There are other ports in Nigeria Aside Lagos Port, There is Warri Port, Port Harcourt Port, Onne Port, Calabar Port, Akwa Ibom port etc

Leave those people make them de complain about every single thing.
Maybe every other tribe go leave the country for them make we see how well they can stay alone

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by stigman(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Jonathan is always clueless since 2009

You be goat, is Sanusi not a nigerian
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2015
chigoizie7:

I tot the Nigerian port was built by FG( no be the whole nigeria get the port?).

*So, because it was located @ lagos, the chairman must be Yoruba man?

* So, because oil was gotten from niger-delta, the minister of petroleum must be a Niger-deltan?

*So, because agriculture is synonymous to the northern nigeria, the agriculture minister must be a northerner?

*Also, because the largest number of people serving in the nigerian army are northerners, the chief of army staff must come from north?

*So, because, MMI is the busiest airport in Nigeria, so the aviation minister must be a lagosian?

*the moment these set of people will remove tribalism in the affairs of this country, that is the only time this country will move forward.

*so, it is now about the tribe in which a certain project was located @? ( A project that was built by FG) and about the best man taking the job?

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
funkiebully:
I spit on yoloba tribalists. Tufiakwa!

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Raziii(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Idiot! The Igbos are d ones hating on the Yorubas and despite the hatred the yorubas keep progressing while the haters keep regressing! Btw...what's are the Igbos doing here on NL? Abi NL too is now a no man's Land? The last time I checked a non Igbo developed this same platform that yhu guys come on to display your stupidity and noise making Gift! Stop hating on the yorubas they are great, advanced and by far more sophisticated than the Igbos #bitterfact. I hate tribalism but hell...you guys are going way too overboard with your hatred for the Yoruba nation. And just si ya'll should know...Hatred destroys! angry
wow...so many dumb ppl here...aint u on facebook or twitter Oh u developed those platforms?... Ur lack of intelligence has no rival bro!!!
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by yetunsbay(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I know about OPC but I don't know all these loud mouthed group formed by Tinubu for political expediency.

If that stupid group said such then I don't see any reason why the NNPC leadership and the ministry of petroleum resources should not be manned by people from SS/SE
then u cn tell me of Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs...
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:13am On May 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Oga u can't compare Port to Oil...
nd both of them must not be headed by indigens
I hope u knw the Niger Delta has PortS too...
Hw much resource does a sea port bring
It can't even take care of a Single State's allocation..

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2015
tobimillar:
It painful and disheartening reading thru this article and comments on NL. How can Nigeria move forward with this attitude from us? How did we become like this? So much hate amongst ourself. Its painful. A man should NOT be judged based on the language he speaks or the geopolitical zone he represents. A man should be judged based on the his character and strength. What we should be asking is how competent is alhaji sanusi bayero? Is it just a political appointment? What does he know about NPA? And we are all here talking about the tribe or ppl he represent....let's move Naija forward... SAY NO TO IGBO, YORUBA AND HAUSA XENOPHOBIA... ONE LOVE.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
Vicotex:
abeg leave those mumu, make dem dey run their dirty mouth.

What you said is a fact even the yoruba's can't deny

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On May 13, 2015
africanusvu:
Is it NIGERIA Ports Authority(NPA) or YORUBA Ports Authority(YPA)?
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On May 13, 2015
einsteino:

i believed you until you mentioned ibadan that i know of and lived in. the people who trade in alaba are igbos, please do not try to lie to yourself. yes yorubas are the most populated nigerians in those countries you mentioned but igbos are still the most widely travelled, you find them in places you wouldn't even want to visit. i am niger deltan and i would love this your policy of yorubas are meant to head NPA to continue, just so it will lend us some credibility in our demands.

jcmaiah:
I must say that the Yorubas are fond of this kind of rubbish senseless attitude. That's how they tout in companies too.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:19am On May 13, 2015
JosephAchuzie:

You put an Ijebu slave, awolo Awo, and Hitler in the same sentence? Your case is pathetic.

The treacherous, thieving and coward Ijebu slave drank poison to escape a pathetic and cruel death.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by ghostofsparta(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2015
einsteino:

for christ sake it is "NIGER DELTA" development commission! not Nigeria development commision! haba! you guys already share our oil! you are in charge of importing refined products, you and the hausas dominate NNPC, now you want to also be in charge of our development! that is madness. NDDC unlike NNPC and NPA is regional.

As far I am concerned, we aren't running true federalism in this British experiment called Nigeria. I see no reason why the oil and non-oil wealths of some states is used to develop other states, it's not done as such anywhere in the world, even in America. Hence I am not only an advocate of total resource control, if you go through my past posts, you'd notice I am for a de-amalgamated Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by nationwide1(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
Very tribalistic set of people. A northerner has always been in charge of the Lagos ports in nigeria.

But wait ohh.. I thought sanusi was their man? What happened to that relationship?
I'm shocked by statement of this nature coming from gown up men.

If that's the case, the petroleum minister should be exclusively preserved for Niger Delta people. But many past petroleum ministers were northerners.

Statements like these make me to say on a very sad note that Nigeria is truly not one .

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by ekolina(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Lagos has two ports, Wharf and Tincan while in the south- south we have 4 ports 2 in rivers, 1 in delta and 1 in calabar so y will a Yoruba man claim ownership of NPA

1 Like

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by chigoizie7(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2015
Chiaka:

U de mind those fools?
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2015
Occurstaem:
This is nonsensical.
Is that what they should ask for ? They cannot ask for the money realized from the port to be utilized for the development of the communities there just as oil producing states collect 10% of the crude oil sales.
Nonsense. I swear I'm angry with them.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
Very tribalistic set of people. A northerner has always been in charge of the Lagos ports in nigeria.

But wait ohh.. I thought sanusi was their man? What happened to that relationship?

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by simpleseyi: 10:31am On May 13, 2015
owobokiri:
When you willfully sign up to all sorts of slavish alliances, you should be pepared for a long life of servitude.

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
shut it!!! Let's see is your savior Buhari would even listen to this trash

ideykwum:
If the Yorubas had the oil in the Niger-Delta, Nigeria would have been history!!

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:32am On May 13, 2015
SkyBlue1:
It is a federal parastatal. No ethnic group has any inherent "right" to demand the chairman should come from it. Now if you can prove the appointments are purposefully biased or prejudiced to prevent somebody from place A from getting it over somebody from place B, then we can have an adult conversation.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:33am On May 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:

but the outgoing chairman is Edo.

Re: Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. by Chiaka(f): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

Stop ranting like a rabid dog. You hate for Jonathan will consume you while he goes on with his life, forever happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun / Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.