Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708890 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
DeeTus:
It's called 'tears of joy' and there's no problem with that.
Oh i guess so, im over it now. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2015
kennyrony:

Safe bro. All d best
Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Walspring:

Eyah.... Sorry but it is tears of joy for a new life and new environment..

Yes o, brother, im a little bit over it now though...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2015
So far so goo, emirates flight is the best ive boarded in my life, better food, free WiFi, new movies, you will never get board, first class people dey enjoy sha, one day i go fly first class, see comfort... . No POE at dubai tho, just a terminal to go through, walspring na dallas i dey go straight oh, na there be my POE.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks for the reply but it didn't work.It has to be five

meritdee:

Input the whole 4 letters of the father's name then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
BloodyMitch:
Congrats I was also for 7.30am and was interviewed at window 7 also. The lady was all smiles yesterday dont know why.
Maybe she had some nice heqheq.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Cyclotron: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2015
DeeTus:
Oh great! That was nice. Enjoy yourself and congrats to you!
Thanks a lot Boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Cyclotron: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
slimmy05:
Congratz cyclotron.
Thanks Boss... cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by USnobeparadise: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls anyone with the useful idea or links on how to find affordable and reliable housing accommodation in Queens NYC? Used easyroomate, spare room, Sara still no hope
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
USnobeparadise:
Pls anyone with the useful idea or links on how to find affordable and reliable housing accommodation in Queens NYC? Used easyroomate, spare room, Sara still no hope
First of all, what's your budget like?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by daret002(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good people of nairaland, I've come to you with a question...I need information on caribbean universities (north america) and will it be easy to enter US from the caribbean?

I awaits answers please!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
tosynbolade:

I think we need to relate bro, I am also going to etsu for fall. You don't need to be desperate! Just calm down

Congrats bro. You are realy courageous. I pray the same wld be said to be soon too grin

You have a pm!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
daret002:
Good people of nairaland, I've come to you with a question...I need information on caribbean universities (north america) and will it be easy to enter US from the caribbean?

I awaits answers please!
Which country in Caribbean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tosynbolade(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
ollah1:

Congrats bro. You are realy courageous. I pray the same wld be said to be soon too grin

You have a pm!

Thanks, i have replied you pm. The same will be said of you too. Just trust God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by finestcash: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thank u for ur encouragement I hope to work on my lapses.And be hopeful believing God that I will share my testimony with d gurus soonest
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by daret002(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
DeeTus:
Which country in Caribbean?

I learn that caribbean states are in-between brasil and US (south america) also canada and US (north america)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
daret002:

I learn that caribbean states are in-between brasil and US (south america) also canada and US (north america)
Gosh! Hahahaha, bro, don't miss your way if you don't know the country in Caribbean you wanna go to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
bayocanny:

My side bam big boss grin abeg stop troubling Walspring na shey na by force

Lol..Na by force bros..na by force. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by USnobeparadise: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
DeeTus:
First of all, what's your budget like?
Like $500/ month
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
@akin3102,you be boss thanks bro! Resumption is august 13 and I don't think there's any date open to reapply,have differed till spring.once again,that was a brilliant idea from you boss thanks a bunch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
iphyconsult:
GOOD MORNING HOUSE,

Please, I need to know my assurance of visa approval,...my school resumes 24th August, I planned traveling 22nd August, I scheduled for the closest appointment which was 18th August. I recently seek for a closest appointment day via Emergency appointment link, I submitted all required doc. but received a denial mail for the emergency appointment.

Reason for denial is not stated.

I hope this close interval will not raise any question from the VO on my visa approval?

If approved (18th August), the question is how soon will I pick up my visa @ d DHL outlet b4 22nd August?

Please, can anyone advice on this?
Get a letter from your school to extend you resumption by 1 week.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by USnobeparadise: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is there anyone that had his or her passport pickup location in Port Harcourt? What was your experience there and did they require valid photo ID? because in my case the only valid photo ID which I have is my ECOWAS passport which is held by them. But if they may require photocopy of my passport that will be easier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by finestcash: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
@walspring and slimmy 05.....Thank u bro for your encouragement i really appreciate...I just need to work on my lapses and refire

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
USnobeparadise:

Like $500/ month
It's gonna be pretty hard. Get a chick and share bills together. cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by HoneyBronzed: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
USnobeparadise:
Is there anyone that had his or her passport pickup location in Port Harcourt? What was your experience there and did they require valid photo ID? because in my case the only valid photo ID which I have is my ECOWAS passport which is held by them. But if they may require photocopy of my passport that will be easier.

Yeah, me too. I have an expired drivers license plus photocopy of my passport I hope that's legit enough for them. You pay 4k while collecting it, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
meritdee:

Oh that's true, I mistook it for four...

Oga Wale, I'll be sending my transcript draft to u soon o... I'd need ur honest critique.

Okay sir.

No lele
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
finestcash:
@walspring and slimmy 05.....Thank u bro for your encouragement i really appreciate...I just need to work on my lapses and refire

Let's give the thanks to God..

Just do the rightful thing and re fire and get you visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
USnobeparadise:

Don't you have voters ID card

Here in Lagos they do accept photo copy of your data page
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
coobboy:

Yes o, brother, im a little bit over it now though...

That's certain and new life over there

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
coobboy:
So far so goo, emirates flight is the best ive boarded in my life, better food, free WiFi, new movies, you will never get board, first class people dey enjoy sha, one day i go fly first class, see comfort... . No POE at dubai tho, just a terminal to go through, walspring na dallas i dey go straight oh, na there be my POE.

Thank to God for safe trip so far and am sure you will get to your final destination without any delay..

Since its Dallas that means no need to stop in NY then and the Poe will be Dallas..

Just update when you get there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
USnobeparadise:

Pm imperiouxx, am sure he will be able to help on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by AgreatMan: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
akin3102:
Boss, when is your school resuming? If u can still get available date u can reapply hence defer the admission to spring.. Your current position doesnt align to your course of study..find a way to tell the VO u have HSE certification but you need more knowledge and skills to reduce hazard and accident in workplace in Nigeria as a safety consultant and U will use the education and skills to head your dad's HSE department.

Hello bro, how ur south dakota runs? Am also applying to that school this spring among others.
I have questions for u since u'v done this process b4.
1. Do they want letters of recommendation?
2. Will they allow d submission of unofficial transcripts for evaluation purposes? I just want to know if I need 2 pay 10k 4 transcript or not.

To the house, letters of recommendation is very very very important. Please don't settle for any how letter n don't think they will treat ur letter specially cos it's coming from a prof. Don't settle for 1 paragraph letters n address concrete issues not some big grammar dat says nothing specific abt a student. #teamspring

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.