Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709307 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
coobboy:

I'm telling you grin, lol, at that moment the VO is the senior of whatever.
I didnt even greet sef, i was like hey how's it going?
True stuff boss

Hahahahaahhaha! grin grin LWKM

Na serios hey how's it going.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Stewee:

I don't care what the polls are saying... that guy can't be the next president.

And there's no media hate against him... whatever sour affection he's getting is entirely his own making with that reckless mouth of his.

President Kee..Lailai..He can never ever be..#Fact
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sorbital:

Gurus, abeg o, somebody should constructively criticize this transcript, have booked another appointment already..

So what date did u get?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jchi9876: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
happney65:

Noo.its going to be in the afternoon Ohio Time

what time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by cashglue: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Best wishes to everyone going for their visa interviews! Please I have a quick question: Has anyone recently used the Walmart money order means of transferring money from your GTB account to your account in the US? It was something that was talked about here on this forum sometime ago. I just want to be sure its still working before making any plans. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
A lot of foreigners clamor for Hillary Clinton to become next president because most people prefer Democrats' ideologies to Republicans'. Is America ready for a female president yet? It took hundreds of years for a black man to become president of America. Policies can mar or make a nation. I pray that the next president's policies will be beneficial to Americans, we the foreigners in America, and the world in general.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
A lot of foreigners clamor for Hillary Clinton to become next president because most people prefer Democrats' ideologies to Republicans'. Is America ready for a female president yet? It took hundreds of years for a black man to become president of America. Policies can mar or make a nation. I pray that the next president's policies will be beneficial to Americans, we the foreigners in America, and the world in general.
Its a no no to republicans. For we foreigners in America, we need another Obama. To hell with the poo that loquacious trump been humming round the city. To that low life modafucka who's been mentioning me while justy doing hiding his post, fvck you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jchi9876: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Boss, I have not. Do you mind educating me?

$25 for every simple sentence or use google. I don't do anytin for free grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by anfanio: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please move your discussion to another forum to avoid being banned.

A party wants you to be FREE (minimum govt control) the other wants you to THINK you're FREE (maximum govt control, as much as you allow).

Moving on......................
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
cashglue:
Best wishes to everyone going for their visa interviews! Please I have a quick question: Has anyone recently used the Walmart money order means of transferring money from your GTB account to your account in the US? It was something that was talked about here on this forum sometime ago. I just want to be sure its still working before making any plans. Thank you
it still works
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by cashglue: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks!I really appreciate!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by cashglue: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks! I really appreciate!
slimmy05:
it still works

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.