Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,679 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709340 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2015
@Sorbital. Sorry my brother, you'll get it right next time.

Also fast and pray. If possible, meet a strong man of God to pray for you and you shall experience God's work in your next interview.

I feel your pain. But I'm sure you will smile next time.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by toluhere(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Great people, please who knows an agent that can help me book a flight for Tuesday to Texas?
All I keep getting is $2500
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
twAYz:
Hello all, please am having a challenge scheduling appointment. I keep having this error "Your request cannot be processed at this time. The administrator has been alerted. User could not be created. Please ensure first name and last name are entered as they are in your passport".
I have entered the information severally and the passport information correctly entered. Please, I would appreciate if someone who has had similar challenge could put me through on how to go about this. Kind regards.

click on forgot password... enter your email address and they will reset your password... login with your email and the new password..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
@twAYz, please post your question in public.

Unfortunately, I do not respond to e-mails from Nairalanders anymore after I was impersonated by a member here and no one stood by me except one person.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2015
meritdee:

Wow! so it was you... you were so Audible and I knew you must have been a nairalander (especially when I heard princeton review) when I heard you giving it to him with confidence. I thought you nailed it!

Sorry bro.. All is well. Earliest date now is 26th August tho

Bro, I so thought i nailed it too bro..I learnt yesterday that it can only by God's favour and not by how much one vibrated...I'm planning to refire ASAP..This time, God's favour must not elude me.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kushner(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2015
which site i fit use search for accommodation for Michigan...help a broda out cc.warriboy21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Sorbital:

Bro, I so thought i nailed it too bro..I learnt yesterday that it can only by God's favour and not by how much one vibrated...I'm planning to refire ASAP..This time, God's favour must not elude me.. Amen
Hey brother, I have never met you before but I will pray for you starting from Friday night to Saturday early morning when I go to a close camp.

Once the prayer is answered, your next interview would be full of smiles. Just relax.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
toluhere:
Great people, please who knows an agent that can help me book a flight for Tuesday to Texas?
All I keep getting is $2500

Check emirates.com, you should get a cheaper rate for one way. You may need to pay at their office though in order to pay at the official dollar rate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
Hey house, how imporant is the yellow fever card? A friend said I would need it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
meritdee:

My work experience is inline with my intending course which is Project management with focus in IT management.

Data center infrastructure management is largely IT management and part engineering management, construction management, safety management, conflict management, e.t.c...

Physics is also related to IT (computers and telecommunications). In fact, I started working as a Network support for my school ICT center in my second year.

She was just confused.

Refire bro. Just prepare very well for your next appointment. It's pertinent that you do not forget the God factor in it. You get it at your next attempt. Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by twAYz: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Sorbital:

click on forgot password... enter your email address and they will reset your password... login with your email and the new password..

Hi Sorbital, I did as instructed and am now fine. Thanks so much, am grateful.
@ Deetus, I understand and d issue has been resolved.
Many thanks guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2015
kushner:
which site i fit use search for accommodation for Michigan...help a broda out cc.warriboy21

Bros na dsame rope tie me n u o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by brosdoncome(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
chummygirl:
@ sorbital,
God will see u thru next interview. Feel ur pain.
@ brosdoncome,
Were u denied or approved?
I was delayed for a silly excuse by the VO. I will drop my transcript when I get my fingers on a computer. I have sent a mail to my school for deferment to Spring semester.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Jesemela: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Hello all, this is my first time of posting here, though I have always been a secrete follower. My bro has been to the embassy twice now and has been denied. He got a conditional admission from the university he used to apply the first time (university of Maryland Baltimore county) to study pre nursing. The vo gave him a white 214b paper at the end of the interview which reads he doesn't have strong ties to his home country which is obviously not the case. After the denial he went to the EducationUsa advising center and he explained his situation to the advisor he met at the center, the advisor told him to reconsider his course of study, write SAT and to apply to a new university which he did. Yesterday he went for a new interview and was denied based on the fact that he changed his course of study, however, the question came as an embush. So the vo just passed him a blue 214b paper. I would like to know if he can still get an appointment this month because his school is to resume by 25th of this month and what he can say if he is asked why he changed his course of study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
DeeTus:
Hey brother, I have never met you before but I will pray for you starting from Friday night to Saturday early morning when I go to a close camp.

Once the prayer is answered, your next interview would be full of smiles. Just relax.
Thanks bro, I so much appreciate... God will favour us all in Jesus' name, Amen

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Jesemela:
Hello all, this is my first time of posting here, though I have always been a secrete follower. My bro has been to the embassy twice now and has been denied. He got a conditional admission from the university he used to apply the first time (university of Maryland Baltimore county) to study pre nursing. The vo gave him a white 214b paper at the end of the interview which reads he doesn't have strong ties to his home country which is obviously not the case. After the denial he went to the EducationUsa advising center and he explained his situation to the advisor he met at the center, the advisor told him to reconsider his course of study, write SAT and to apply to a new university which he did. Yesterday he went for a new interview and was denied based on the fact that he changed his course of study, however, the question came as an embush. So the vo just passed him a blue 214b paper. I would like to know if he can still get an appointment this month because his school is to resume by 25th of this month and what he can say if he is asked why he changed his course of study.

you will ve to post his previous transcripts... that's the first step to solve his problem..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
brosdoncome:

I was delayed for a silly excuse by the VO. I will drop my transcript when I get my fingers on a computer. I have sent a mail to my school for deferment to Spring semester.

bro sorry....

refire u will get it next try...
awaiting ur transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Denvan: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
ddbluv:

Are you an account holder or they sell to anybody
Only to their customers; I hv acct with dem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
warriboy21:

Oh Texas.. Dat oven city
loool,anyway might be oven city to you but it's still where people live.I no come America come count freeways or look fine cities like LV,CA or NY..I came to make it.At your free time,take a look at the economy of texas,housing,jobs,food,transportation etc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Jesemela:
Sorry but what information did he put on the computer first? And who was his sponsor?

It's surprising that EducationUSA couldn't solve his problem. Now ask him to post his interview transcripts so that gurus here would help correct his mistakes.

"Rome was not built in a day". In life, sometimes, it takes hard work and luck to get going.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
samnoah:
Hey house, how imporant is the yellow fever card? A friend said I would need it.

Hello, boss! It's not asked of at the airport by the immigration or custom. From when I got my booking pass at MMA, Lagos through when I got into JFK airport, New York, I wasn't asked of the yellow card.

But, at the MMA, I did temperature check twice. That's nothing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks boss. Just to be sure it won't cause any issue.
DARKLIGHT:

Hello, boss! It's not asked of at the airport by the immigration or custom. From when I got my booking pass at MMA, Lagos through when I got into JFK airport, New York, I wasn't asked of the yellow card.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

The italics font man! Happy u finally there. No wonder I kept sending whatsapp messages and they weren't getting delivered. Wish you all the best brother. God be with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
djmakson:

The italics font man! Happy u finally there. No wonder I kept sending whatsapp messages and they weren't getting delivered. Wish you all the best brother. God be with you.

Hi, boss! Sorry for not informing you. Howdy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by toluhere(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
samnoah:

Check emirates.com, you should get a cheaper rate for one way. You may need to pay at their office though in order to pay at the official dollar rate.
Boss even now on Emirates, iiit's 3k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
What's happening this week?. Why are people not getting this visa. Well, God knows why. You guys shouldn't be weak, Stay strong and refire.. You'll all get it on next attempt..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mamathrice: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please question oh:

I'm trying to schedule a visa appointment and after checking two times today, I was told "You are approaching the maximum number of times you can view this page. Please schedule your appointment now."

What does this mean? Is there a limit to how many times I can view the appointment page with one MRV? Is it a daily limit? Please help, Nairalanders.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
SantaClause, How was your interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
samnoah:
Thanks boss. Just to be sure it won't cause any issue.

You are welcome, boss! Before you head to the airport, I will advise you to weigh your baggage to know if it conforms with airline's weight limit. This will save you the stress of looking for bag to spread your items at the airport. If you are going with foodstuff, try and pulverize them. Also use a transparent polyethylene bag to wrap the food items and label accordingly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
mamathrice:
Please question oh:

I'm trying to schedule a visa appointment and after checking two times today, I was told "You are approaching the maximum number of times you can view this page. Please schedule your appointment now."

What does this mean? Is there a limit to how many times I can view the appointment page with one MRV? Is it a daily limit? Please help, Nairalanders.

Hi, boss! There is a daily limit assign. Don't get overwhelm and book a date you aren't comfortable with. If you exceed the day's limit, then try again the next day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by phalanah(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
So for the delay of my Transcript
I had my visa interview on Monday August 03 at the Lagos Consulate.
After a very restless night, I got to the consulate at Walter Carrington at about 5:20am. My appointment was for 6:30am. I got into the Hall of Judgment by 7:30am. At this point, am so confidence about my interview question.

I was called to Window 12 around 8:00am. The VO was some middle-aged, white woman and the following conversation ensued:
Me: Good morning , happy New Month ma.
VO: Good morning. Place your left four fingers on the scanner.
Me: After the finger print.
VO: Where are u going too?
Me: Harold Washington College in Chicago.
VO: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My Aunt. She’s a clinical pharmacy at university of Chicago, medical center.
VO: which course do u want to study?
Me: I said Electrical Engineering.
VO: do u write any exam?
Me: Yes, I wrote SAT and TOEFL.
VO: What is your SAT score?
Me: I said 1210
VO: Why Harold Washington College?
Me: I was referred by Admission advisor at Illinois Institute of Technology(where I applied as a transfer student) I should complete my prerequisite course work at community college before transferring to Illinois Institute of Technology.
VO: Since you are already studying Electrical Engineering at Yaba Tech, why are you going to study in the US without finishing your program here?
Me: My program at Yaba Tech is a National Diploma and I wish to obtain my Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering in US.

She type for a while and she said I was not eligible for visa. I ask her that why, she said nothing. That I should reapply. I ask her again, what should bring when coming bck, she said I should go through the blue paper she gave me. I said thank you bye. I want to deferred my admission to spring 2016 (resume Jan 11) and planning to reapply for interview in october
Pls anything wrong? I will be happy to hear from u guys back. Tnks very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.