Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby (25156 Views)

The Travails Of Marrying Late / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by realtalk19: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
dayokanu:
Mutter,

What are some of the advantages of marrying someone who already has a kid?

Personally, I dont think I can do it. Cos one the ex-husband still lingers in the background under the guise of visiting his kid/kids or whatever.

The woman is still a little attached to the ex. You cant have kids for someone and not have some feelings for them.

The kids know I am not their father and when they grow older might act like that.

If I discipline them and the kid tells his biological father when he visits, that might be an issue and I cant have such issues.

If I plan on having and caring for 3 kids, I have to reconsider and reduce it cos I have step children I wold have to provide for. Else we would live a standard lower than what I plan for my children.

Spending money on adopted kids whose dad is alive is like giving to charity, I am not really into charity

not evryone has feelings for ex. and as long as am married my ex has no business wit visiting me. if he pays child support then he shuld face my bank account not my marriage.it takes two matured and responsible hearts to make this work

2 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by realtalk19: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Safari29:
Never will I date or marry a single mother. only guys suffering from low self esteem do such shit. single mothers comes with baggages drama wahala. for those of u saying no prob it's understanding that matters, I ll say it is easier said than done. remember most of them cheat too

for the fact that u have bad experiences doesn't make every single mum irresponsible. u sound like the low self esteem kind of guy who feels threatened by a single mum's hardwork and feel u ar doing her a favor by getting married to her. u don't deserve a single mum either.
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by realtalk19: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jaiboi45:
Please l need serious advise cos am a victim right now.....am a guy that is looking to settle down then l met this pretty young girl with a child from another man......after l asked her why she is not with the child's father she only told me that things couldn't work out between them.....so we started dating for like six months now and my family already accepted her with the child...... My problem now is anytime l look at her child it keeps reminding me of her ex.....and more also the child's father is now coming for his child but she said she won't give him the child since he abandoned her when she got pregnant for him..... Am totally confused right now pls what should l do?

the guy is doing it on purpose to distrupt ur girl from settling down whereas he has nothing doing with her. I wil personally organize 2 army guys to beat sense into him if I ever see him near her again. I don't av time for rubbish.

it's obvious she has moved on.her ex should let her be in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by Safari29: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
realtalk19:

for the fact that u have bad experiences doesn't make every single mum irresponsible. u sound like the low self esteem kind of guy who feels threatened by a single mum's hardwork and feel u ar doing her a favor by getting married to her. u don't deserve a single mum either.

omg, honeslty i couldn't believe i typed those. I ll gladly take each word back. single mothers are actually opposite of my perceptions. i dated one after that post, believe me even tho we are not together again, she is the best lady i have ever met. her name is Habeebat and she was almost like my mother
Re: Disavantages Of Marrying Someone Who Have A Baby by sylve11: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Safari29:
Never will I date or marry a single mother. only guys suffering from low self esteem do such shit. single mothers comes with baggages drama wahala. for those of u saying no prob it's understanding that matters, I ll say it is easier said than done. remember most of them cheat too

Word! wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Short Men MAKE Better Husbands Than Tall Ones –study / Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.