Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29824 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by chukwukamma(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
But he Amaechi is less popular among rivers people now than ever. He may be celebrated by others but not rivers people as before

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2015
You could have been in jail..
Vote Tohpahz for miss nairaland! cool
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by cilifa: 11:34am On May 15, 2015
JingoOAU:
I've said it times without number, the greatest beneficiary of this 2015 elections is Amaechi....not Buhari, not Tinubu, not APC.

Forget the fact that he couldn't deliver Rivers to APC, but had it been PDP won the presidency, Nigerian borders would have been closed by now, surveillance would be beemed around the Government House in PH...he will be restricted and confined to Rivers state only pending the May 29 when the Immunity clause will cease to operate.

On the day of the Presidential elections, only God knows what would be running through Amaechi's mind....infact, his HBP would have risen astronomically....

But we thank God that the agents of darkness and backwardness never have victory over us as the masses had their way....the greatest loser is definitely not Jonathan, but Patience Jonathan

APC will still win River state either through tribunal or next elections.

its obvious 2015 election in rivers was rigged, and ably supervised by mama peace.

5 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 11:35am On May 15, 2015
Amaechi kneeling for Tinubu to ensure his objective is achieved is very commendable.

That is what makes Amaechi great and smart. he was focus on
his vision. That is why the greatest players in the world can easily
kneel down for a woman to win her. After which he can control
her.

Even the bible told us that Jesus Christ left his King position in
heaven to come down to this earth as a mere mortal to achieve a
vision to win man to himself.

Dont 4get General Obasanjo knelt down to Atiku a mere civillian
and his VP to win PDP 2nd term ticket. That is focus and vision.
Amaechi understand the 48 laws of power and he used it to the
full. which is learning when to stoop to conquer. it is a smart
move that only intelligent people can make.

Let me tell you, it was much easier for Amaechi to support
Jonathan than supporting Buhari. it will cost him nothing to do so.

But he choosed a risky course and stood his groun to the end.
This is how self great men are made. Amaech is now a national
leader and not just a river state governor. I am from edo state.

we
love Amaechi in edo state. they love him in south west. they love
him in north central. they love him in North east. They love him in
North west. And the progressive in south south, south east and
river state love Amechi. And the international comunity love him.

That is why most of the international observers concentrated in
rivers state during the election to ensure that rivers election will
be cancelled by tribunal.

he who laugh last laugh best.

Nigeria needs many more Rotimi Amaechi. people who are bold
and courageous to follow a course with conviction and sacrifice.
Not all this any govt in Power (AGIP).

This book lauch just told us that without Amaechi Tinubu would
have abandon Buhari. Amechi worked on Tinubu ego to make
tinubu remain resolute on the change vision. This means Amaechi
followed Tinubu closely to prevent him from doing what he did in
2011 when he abandoned Ribadu at the dying minute to support
Jonathan.

11 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 11:36am On May 15, 2015
midolian:
The 'General' of common sense revolution. The lion of Ubima. The slayer of GEJ. grin grin

e easy to contribute money? Without money, many things wldnt have wrked. Pls, respect the lion of Ubima and the 'General' of common sense revolution. Despite all the names he was called, just like reverend mbaka, he stood his ground.

Tuale to the slayer of GEJ grin

So what was the money used for?

How did money help apc to win?

What are those things that worked with the money?

Of course we are talking of billions of naira of Rivers people.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by mandax: 11:37am On May 15, 2015
Even with APC win, Amaechi is still in trouble with the Rivers people. He is pursuing a private agenda injurious to majority of the Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by robosky02(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2015
"I went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree’.”

so he was actually walking in fear. hmmmmmmmm ok

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by tp10: 11:38am On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.

Big fat lie.the guy is a real winner. The guy led the opposition campaign that won the presidency.what record could politically be greater.PDP console una loss well well

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Lanretoye(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

For your mind.
Why not wait to see if the game changers will perform well before giving them honours others haven't approved?

I will advise you travel out of the country so you won't be part of the change cos it is sacrosanct.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 11:41am On May 15, 2015
robosky02:

"I went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree’.”

so he was actually walking in fear. hmmmmmmmm ok

It was not fear. It was dedication to his conviction. Amechi could have easily reconcile with Jonathan if he wanted to. And PDP would have be very happy to welcome him.

Amaechi kneeling for Tinubu to ensure his objective is achieved is
very commendable.

That is what makes Amaechi great and smart. he was focus on
his vision. That is why the greatest players in the world can easily
kneel down for a woman to win her. After which he can control
her.

Even the bible told us that Jesus Christ left his King position in
heaven to come down to this earth as a mere mortal to achieve a
vision to win man to himself.

Dont 4get General Obasanjo knelt down to Atiku a mere civillian
and his VP to win PDP 2nd term ticket. That is focus and vision.
Amaechi understand the 48 laws of power and he used it to the
full. which is learning when to stoop to conquer. it is a smart
move that only intelligent people can make.

Let me tell you, it was much easier for Amaechi to support
Jonathan than supporting Buhari. it will cost him nothing to do so.
But he choosed a risky course and stood his ground to the end.
This is how self great men are made. Amaech is now a national
leader and not just a river state governor. I am from edo state.

we
love Amaechi in edo state. they love him in south west. they love
him in north central. they love him in North east. They love him in
North west. And the progressive in south south, south east and
river state love Amechi. And the international comunity love him.
That is why most of the international observers concentrated in
rivers state during the election to ensure that rivers election will
be cancelled by tribunal.

he who laugh last laugh best.

Nigeria needs many more Rotimi Amaechi. people who are bold
and courageous to follow a course with conviction and sacrifice.
Not all this any govt in Power (AGIP).

This book lauch just told us that without Amaechi Tinubu would
have abandon Buhari. Amechi worked on Tinubu ego to make
tinubu remain resolute on the change vision. This means Amaechi
followed Tinubu closely to prevent him from doing what he did in
2011 when he abandoned Ribadu at the dying minute to support
Jonathan.

Among all the APC serving governors ( fashola. kwankwanso. oshiomole. okorocha etc) , Amaechi is the most regarded in the power bloc of APC and Buhari.

If Amaechi was not a man of high conviction and courage, he could have returned to PDP like Fani Kayode. he left PDP to APC and change gear in few months for stomach infrastructure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Rotimi47: 11:42am On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.
Amechi is far ahead of of all the South south governor's as he won at the Highest Level; he was a local champion who is now a National champion; whether the South south people like him or not, Amechi is now a National & International figure a fit all the south south governors have not been able to achieve. He worked with a winning team to bring about a change that by God grace will be worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Bayswater: 11:42am On May 15, 2015
JingoOAU:
I've said it times without number, the greatest beneficiary of this 2015 elections is Amaechi....not Buhari, not Tinubu, not APC.

Forget the fact that he couldn't deliver Rivers to APC, but had it been PDP won the presidency, Nigerian borders would have been closed by now, surveillance would be beemed around the Government House in PH...he will be restricted and confined to Rivers state only pending the May 29 when the Immunity clause will cease to operate.

On the day of the Presidential elections, only God knows what would be running through Amaechi's mind....infact, his HBP would have risen astronomically....

But we thank God that the agents of darkness and backwardness never have victory over us as the masses had their way....the greatest loser is definitely not Jonathan, but Patience Jonathan

GEJ would not have done anything to Amaechi. He did not even touch Timipre Sylva that threatened to kill him. Get this straight, he is not blood-thirsty like your leaders in APC.

Please spare us that lie, Amacehi ported to APC with the hope of becoming the Vice President.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/amaechi-buharis-victory-saved-me/

You are so mouthed my Oga olenu pa slayer of mama patience
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough to regurgitate contempary political happenings at the center, premised on the requisite knowledge of the pecularity of voting patterns and have been stock-keeping the diatribes being traded in the polity, you would have known that the presidential election was tribal and, as expounded by key Northern figures in recent weeks, a process to return power to the North. But your foolihardiness has blinded you, vidiotsmiley.

Please check the meaning of regurgitate and use it correctly. You've been spamming all threads with the wrong use of the word.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2015
ENZOSCIFO1:

It is this your archaic and shameful mindset of ethnic prejudice ahead of pluralistic logical reasoning that is responsible for GEJ loss. Even as a Niger deltan myself I find it utterly annoying when baboons of your ilk told me to vote for GEJ because he is Christian Souhterner and from my region..... What arrant nonsense from deluded minds
Why call him a baboon? This people sef? wetin dem put for una mouth sef? The thing just dey run like water. honestly Nairaland will become more intresting if this anonymous thing be cancelled.
N.B Na so so prayer you go dey see up and down and bible/quran verses, prayers and happy birthday wishes if dem cancell am.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by africanusvu(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
Taking nigeria politics personal can be too risky,If a man recovers from sickness and lost his family same day,such a man is far from recovery,Amaechi hav made himself not just a political enemy but a permanent enemy to his people,history of South south will always remember him as a betrayer

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 11:52am On May 15, 2015
africanusvu:
Taking nigeria politics personal can be too risky,If a man recovers from sickness and lost his family same day,such a man is far from recovery,Amaechi hav made himself not just a political enemy but a permanent enemy to his people,history of South south will always remember him as a betrayer

Don't delude urself. South South is not a single nation. Is so multi ethnic that we see ourselves as different.
Amaechi is far more loved than you think. Dont worry. after may 29, d picture will be very clear

South south does not consider Amaechi enemy. i am south south. plenty south south people support Amachi. It is only Jonathan apology cry babies that are against him. there is nothing like south south. we are all multi ethnic people. what concern edo man with Ijo man headeche. itsekiri love hausa and yoruba more than Ijo.

6 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by tyosty: 11:53am On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough to regurgitate contempary political happenings at the center, premised on the requisite knowledge of the pecularity of voting patterns and have been stock-keeping the diatribes being traded in the polity, you would have known that the presidential election was tribal and, as expounded by key Northern figures in recent weeks, a process to return power to the North. But your foolihardiness has blinded you, vidiotsmiley.
Buhari won NE NW NC SW.A pot poury of tribes Gej holed himself up in SE SS predorminantly Ibo nd Ijaw.the elections could be considered 'tribal' but only by a person who approached them with a tribalistic mindset like you nd your kinsmen

3 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Please check the meaning of regurgitate and use it correctly. You've been spamming all threads with the wrong use of the word.

Cheers!

'Regurgitate' in this case means 'to express one's ratiocination and/or information/knowledge garnered as it is'.

How many times do I have to school you bibliophobic folks? I'll floor you with my typo-eloquence, monsieursmiley.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by jditimiya(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
[s][/s]Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough
to regurgitate contempary political
happenings at the center, premised on the
requisite knowledge of the pecularity of
voting patterns and have been stock-
keeping the diatribes being traded in the
polity, you would have known that the
presidential election was tribal and, as
expounded by key Northern figures in
recent weeks, a process to return power to
the North. But your foolihardiness has
blinded you, vidiot .Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough
blinded you, vidiot .
Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough
blinded you, vidiot .

with ur many English yet u just hate yourself, The name of the country is Nigeria and any part can rule us. If we the south and east and west can not love our country to make it better than to loot it dry let the north teach us how love and unity feel like. remove sentiment and face fact and we will all leave well in these country of ours.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by apeplanet: 11:56am On May 15, 2015
God is in control
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by mandax: 11:58am On May 15, 2015
midolian:
The 'General' of common sense revolution. The lion of Ubima. The slayer of GEJ. grin grin

e easy to contribute money? Without money, many things wldnt have wrked. Pls, respect the lion of Ubima and the 'General' of common sense revolution. Despite all the names he was called, just like reverend mbaka, he stood his ground.

If you had common sense:

Amaechi is a lion poised to eat up Ubima.

Amaechi was routed by GEJ in Rivers state and in the entire SS.

Amaechi revolutionized against his SS people.

Amaechi's common sense was for Tinubu's revolution to hand Nigeria to SW's Alimi masters.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by jditimiya(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2015
umarc19:
SS can never find any man loved outside their region as Amaechi.

They keep making him a hero in our eyes.

Amaechi stand for the truth. He's our hero!

That fat okirika cow should expect wike to come after her in the few months he's going to spend in the office before the court sends him packing.

-Caseless, April 15 2015

wiki will not sit on that sit because Amaechi will do anything to make him suffer and cry, Mama piss is taking now abi? after all the fight am sure she will lost it all. If only I see Amaechi I will sing him a song of worries he is a good and strong fighter.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by PAINGAIN: 11:58am On May 15, 2015
I only have two questions. 1,what did amaechi use his 8 years as governor to do for rivers? 2,why did amaechi think he would be arrested if apc had lost the election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by CSTR2: 11:59am On May 15, 2015
umarc19:
SS can never find any man loved outside their region as Amaechi.

They keep making him a hero in our eyes.

Amaechi stand for the truth. He's our hero!

That fat okirika cow should expect wike to come after her in the few months he's going to spend in the office before the court sends him packing.

-Caseless, April 15 2015
Loved by outsiders for delivering power to the north.
The same North that would deal with such treachery with a very heavy hand.
We will see who will laugh last in the end.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by stebell(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Quiet down Mr. Noisemaker. He has Federal might to fall back on, besides you are celebrating too soon coz the Tribunal will ultimately decide Wike's fate -- remember how Amaechi himself got into power in the first place via the courts? No matter how you look at it he still comes out a winner,after all he done do im two terms. cheesy

And the same tribunal will not decide the fate of all Janjaweeed's governors that got selected for their states.

Hypocrisy is written all over yu.
Ye ye dey smell.

*spits on ur head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Donlayan74: 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
Heroes of our fatherland
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by mightycrown1(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
i respect this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.