Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29821 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33766222][/quote]

Laughing at an eediota who claims to know more. The funny thing about you APC nitwits is that you think everyone is GEJ?? He was on his way to where and got a distress call to do what?? What gave him the authority to fix electoral problems in Rivers State? Was it not the same Ameachi who was blabbing about his Army friends in Bori Camp telling him that baton has changed hands therefore the gubernatorial election is a total win for APC?? grin
Bunch of nuisances. ..Rivers State is not the West or North and this is DEMOCRACY. Don't think your mallam fura will snatch power from the PDP just like that for Ameachi through the judiciary. ..your hero has stepped on a lot of toes down South and he knows it. Those people also have their plans for him and the APC *take note*. When going on a revenge mission, dig 2 graves...tell ya mallam o. The NDDC story is even more laughable, I'm eagerly waiting for this May 29th. I doubt you're in PH, you're just getting useless titbits from an Ameachi arse licker like I earlier stated. Ameachi is the masquerade behind the court charade. ..his name wouldn't be in the suit because he was not a contestant
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

Yes they are the 0.2% our of the ones doing stomach politics with him. They follow for what they think they get eat from him the rest 99.8% of

Statistics from a rotten anus. Dirty Bitch

people are for Wike!!! that's why he is so confused, frustrated and fermenting false issues or ones he master-minded

The court will determine if indeed it was a fraudulent election or not. By then, Jonah-daft and Shepopo will no longer be in power to hold sway.

come to think of it his book was lunched in Lagos and not any SS states and check those that attended......says it all I no like too much talk.

Na u write the book? is it about u? whats u business with a man u term a traitor? It says nothing but just logistics. Its like launching the book in Abuja. He choses it and that remains his perrogative. Besides as i am typing this, Amaechi is in PH administering the state.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by bashydemy(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
Bayswater:

GEJ would not have done anything to Amaechi. He did not even touch Timipre Sylva that threatened to kill him. Get this straight, he is not blood-thirsty like your leaders in APC.

Please spare us that lie, Amacehi ported to APC with the hope of becoming the Vice President.
Oga GEJ have plan for all of them all is want is to return to power, The kind suffer wey Silva,Ameachi etc go suffer for him hand won't have part 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Laughing at an eediota who claims to know more.

Fool, i dont know more, am only stating the facts as against the lies u fools are sharing.

The funny thing about you APC nitwits is that you think everyone is GEJ?? He was on his way to where and got a distress call to do what?? What gave him the authority to fix electoral problems in Rivers State?

Fool, is attending to a distress call he received as a governor means fixing electoral problems? u sound really deranged.

[s]Was it not the same Ameachi who was blabbing about his Army friends in Bori Camp telling him that baton has changed hands therefore the gubernatorial election is a total win for APC?? grin
Bunch of nuisances. ..Rivers State is not the West or North and this is DEMOCRACY. Don't think your mallam fura will snatch power from the PDP just like that for Ameachi through the judiciary. ..your hero has stepped on a lot of toes down South and he knows it. Those people also have their plans for him and the APC *take note*. When going on a revenge mission, dig 2 graves...tell ya mallam o. [/s]

Senseless, u fools before now when Amaechi was fighting FG/Jonathan that its unreasonable to fight FG. Now baton has changed, Amaechi will soon be FG and u suddenly now realise that u can defeat Amaechi/FG with ur childish antics. hehehehehehehe. Foolish u.
If tribunal rules against Wike, the thug is going home and the rule of law will prevail. There is nothing anyone will do but to abide with the laws of the land.

The NDDC story is even more laughable, I'm eagerly waiting for this May 29th. I doubt you're in PH, you're just getting useless titbits from an Ameachi arse licker like I earlier stated.

I dont need u to believe that i am in PH. Only the extremely foolish like ur kind will think if Buhari wants to inaugurate the next board of NDDC, they will be Wike and Jonah-daft loyalists and not Amaechi. Ode

Ameachi is the masquerade behind the court charade. ..his name wouldn't be in the suit because he was not a contestant

Fool, am sure Amaechi is also the masqurade behind ur inability to think straight. Poor u. grin

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what achievement are u talking about?
Which President has ever had so much income that Jonah-daft ever had?
compare the drunkards acheivent with the income that got to him over this time period and tell me Nigerians haven't been seriously robbed. The fool met our economy intact but as he is going he is leaving us with so much debt that have earlier been cleared a weak economy and worst still the legacy of a govt borrowing money to pay staffs despite having years of enormous surplus. Isnt it obvious that Egbere Jonah-daft is a cursed man to punish Nigeria?
A govt that even cant secure her citizens and u call that a good govt. U sound really deranged.
Again Only bastards will claim Amaechi did nothing but cant mention a name of a former Rivers governor that has performed better than him.

In so much dept*** That's the foolishness being paraded by APC Dundees as usual. The same way the DauraDullard was packaged for some gullible dolts only for him to start recanting. The economy is very much intact. .Not everyone is as mentally incapacitated as you are to believe every rubbish published by APC media. To whom brain is given common sense is expected...if you have something that looks like brain in that skull of yours, think with it. The APC is nothing but a congregation of "it must be my way or the highway" set of people. A den for Chronic and unrepentant liars and criminals who GEJ stopped on their tracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33767253][/quote]

Chai...sorry o, I hear wetin happen to you. All the counter arguments above are just plain childish. You see why I said you've been getting your Orijin gist from a roadside joint, and you're quick to accept them as facts to post on NL. Illusion Grandeur
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

In so much dept*** That's the foolishness being paraded by APC Dundees as usual. The same way the DauraDullard was packaged for some gullible dolts only for him to start recanting. The economy is very much intact. .Not everyone is as mentally incapacitated as you are to believe every rubbish published by APC media. To whom brain is given common sense is expected...if you have something that looks like brain in that skull of yours, think with it. The APC is nothing but a congregation of "it must be my way or the highway" set of people. A den for Chronic and unrepentant liars and criminals who GEJ stopped on their tracks
[/s]

Fool, tell this marine. The economy is intact yet we are borrowing billions to pay salaries as stated by Iweala (Not APC ooooo). Was this the way Jonah-daft met it? After years of plenty, we are suddenly borrowing to survive. So shall it be in ur household. ( make sure u say amen) Again, i reinstate that u are deranged.

Nigerian govt borrowing billions to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.
The Minister, who was speaking in Abuja on the details of the N4.493trillion appropriation already passed by the National Assembly, said the federal government had to raise its borrowing level from N570 billion to N882 billion to enable it meet its financial obligations to workers and contractors.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai...sorry o, I hear wetin happen to you. All the counter arguments above are just plain childish. You see why I said you've been getting your Orijin gist from a roadside joint, and you're quick to accept them as facts to post on NL. Illusion Grandeur

Considering ur pathetic daft state, it will be asking for too much to expect u to make sense out of it.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Considering ur pathetic daft state, it will be asking for too much to expect u to make sense out of it.

Cry my dear..its allowed, when one is as dumb as you are..its hard to live yourself
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, tell this marine. The economy is intact yet we are borrowing billions to pay salaries as stated by Iweala (Not APC ooooo). Was this the way Jonah-daft met it? After years of plenty, we are suddenly borrowing to survive. So shall it be in ur household. ( make sure u say amen) Again, i reinstate that u are deranged.

Nigerian govt borrowing billions to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.
The Minister, who was speaking in Abuja on the details of the N4.493trillion appropriation already passed by the National Assembly, said the federal government had to raise its borrowing level from N570 billion to N882 billion to enable it meet its financial obligations to workers and contractors.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

"In the face of dwindling oil revenues" Na GEJ fault grin
Yes I can see GEJ dragging the oil prices dooown. .egbere!!
Where did they borrow the money from? That should be your assignment. ..now get to it

They call him daft...yet buhari is asking for tips on how to run Nigeria from him grin stinking mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Clerverly: 3:33pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

"In the face of dwindling oil revenues" Na GEJ fault grin
Yes I can see GEJ dragging the oil prices dooown. .egbere!!
Where did they borrow the money from? That should be your assignment. ..now get to it

They call him daft...yet buhari is asking for tips on how to run Nigeria from him grin stinking mumu

Demdem is just hitting you hard with intelligent argument! Stop sounding like a broken record mr!

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Clerverly:

Demdem is just hitting you hard with intelligent argument! Stop sounding like a broken record mr!

Shut your face..what's intelligent about blaming GEJ for dwindling oil revenues? Or that Ameachi was supposed to monitor elections? Or that he has political relevance in the South South? You're just here to blow breeze on your fellow daft who's obviously sweating his phoolishness out. C'mon disappear from my mentions. Why don't you and your fellow dimwits sue transparency international for the rating given to GEJ'S administration since you're here to help him be more stu;pid
FYI I am NOT A mr
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Eruditor: 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka is a troll. Don't feed the troll.

Amaechi didn't contest for any position. He has governed Rivers for 8 years with tangible results to show for it.

He challenged the status quo in the then ruling party who were hell-bent on wrecking Nigeria.

His name will forever be etched in the History of Nigeria as one of the Field Marshalls of change. He is now greater than any SS governor in the History of Nigeria and he has trumped GEJ (a former President) seeing that he was strategic in his ousting.

I speak for majority of Nigerians when I say we are proud of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Lion of Ubima!

3 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by LKO(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
Ameachi has prooved me right. I do tell people, that even if Buhari refuses to give Ameach any appointive position, it doesn't matter. The fact that GEJ was defeated is enough compensation for Ameachi. If the election has gone the way of GEJ, Ameachi would have regretted the day he was born. He would have been totally destroyed, all his properties anywhere in the world would have been taken from him, even the newly recruited police messenger would have draged him in the floor. This is a fact. He should be a happy man with or without appointment.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
Eruditor:
Chiaka is a troll. Don't feed the troll.

Amaechi didn't contest for any position. He has governed Rivers for 8 years with tangible results to show for it.

He challenged the status quo in the then ruling party who were hell-bent on wrecking Nigeria.

His name will forever be etched in the History of Nigeria as one of the Field Marshalls of change. He is now greater than any SS governor in the History of Nigeria and he has trumped GEJ (a former President) seeing that he was strategic in his ousting.

I speak for majority of Nigerians when I say we are proud of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Lion of Ubima!

In your own eyes abi , I beg leave me, just enjoy your weekend? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Cry my dear..its allowed, when one is as dumb as you are..its hard to live yourself
[/s]

As usual, very foolish.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

"In the face of dwindling oil revenues" Na GEJ fault grin Yes I can see GEJ dragging the oil prices dooown. .egbere!!

Fool, what happened to budget surplus of years before now? why do we save if not for days like this?

Are u mad? does it matter? They are borrowing and that it is, we are increasing in debt, case closed.

There is nothing Jonah-daft can offer Buhari. A failure cant give what he doesnt have.

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:
Ameachi has prooved me right. I do tell people, that even if Buhari refuses to give Ameach any appointive position, it doesn't matter. The fact that GEJ was defeated is enough compensation for Ameachi. If the election has gone the way of GEJ, Ameachi would have regretted the day he was born. He would have been totally destroyed, all his properties anywhere in the world would have been taken from him, even the newly recruited police messenger would have draged him in the floor. This is a fact. He should be a happy man with or without appointment.

Amaechis brilliance with fellow like minded peeps made this not happen. They made sure Jonah-daft met his waterloo. That is their ultimate crown.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33769055][/quote]

I'm not going to sit here and school a drop out...my advice, start reading articles not sponsored by APC, maybe then you can begin to think straight, as for now..no hope for you
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:10pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechis brilliance with fellow like minded peeps made this not happen. They made sure Jonah-daft met his waterloo. That is their ultimate crown.

He's back because his fellow praise singers have graced the page. ..lilly livered man. May 29th I earnestly await, let me see the magic your dracular and his cronies will perform in Rivers State
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'm not going to sit here and school a drop out...my advice, start reading articles not sponsored by APC, maybe then you can begin to think straight, as for now..no hope for you

Articles about how borrowing to pay salaries makes sense right?
U are obviously running mad. grin grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33769055][/quote]

No be me ask for "tips" to run Nijiyeria o....na Mr - nigeria-has- 35 - states o. So please remind him that GEJ has nothing to offer, while at it also tell him to drop GEJs policies he wants to kontinu* with. Dundees United grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He's back because his fellow praise singers have graced the page. ..lilly livered man. May 29th I earnestly await, let me see the magic your dracular and his cronies will perform in Rivers State

Fool, by may 29 he seizes to become governor of rivers after 8 solid years as constitutionally allowed. He is going higher, right from the state level to the Federal level. Administering Rivers will no longer be his business.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:15pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Articles about how borrowing to pay salaries makes sense right?
U are obviously running mad. grin grin

Bia. .do the assignment first so as not to 'rook' silly biko. I don't have patience to spoonfeed adults
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No be me ask for "tips" to run Nijiyeria o....na Mr - nigeria-has- 35 - states o. So please remind him that GEJ has nothing to offer, while at it also tell him to drop GEJs policies he wants to kontinu* with. Dundees United grin

The General said so to massage Jonah-daft ego and to accord him his respect being the sitting president.
On several occasions he has stated both in and out of the country that the drunkards government is incompetent and corrupt. Egbere cant offer him anything
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, by may 29 he seizes to become governor of rivers after 8 solid years as constitutionally allowed. He is going higher, right from the state level to the Federal level. Administering Rivers will no longer be his business.

By Dracular I mean your mallam and Ameachi. .that's what you lot are banking on right? When the Ojuju ascends the Presidency. .everything will fall into place for Rotflmao Amueshi, keep ya eyes peeled. His plans to cancel the election for a re run after may 29th didn't work...lets see
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

The General said so to massage Jonah-daft ego and to accord him his respect being the sitting president.
On several occasions he has stated both in and out of the country that the drunkards government is incompetent and corrupt. Egbere cant offer him anything

You don see where dem dey offer brain dead person guidance or tips to do anything??
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Lerumo: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I'm 200% sure they will not disappoint

Do I need remind you their past achievements?

Cool
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
umarc19:
SS can never find any man loved outside their region as Amaechi.

They keep making him a hero in our eyes.

Amaechi stand for the truth. He's our hero!

That fat okirika cow should expect wike to come after her in the few months he's going to spend in the office before the court sends him packing.

-Caseless, April 15 2015

Buhari is loved in his region
Tinubu is loved in his region.
Amechi is loved not in his region but outside.

A friend will never be a brother!
Please, dont envy Amechi
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Lerumo: 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.

Its obvious you are speaking out of bitterness rather than facts.
You and your lots are praying for the new govt to fail so you can feel vindicated.
By the grace of almighty God you and I will be alive to witness the good changes the new govt will bring and you and your cohorts will be put to shame.

Rather than spending all your time crying over spilt milk channel your energy into praying for things to work out in Nigeria.

Get over your loss and face reality.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Bia. .do the assignment first so as not to 'rook' silly biko. I don't have patience to spoonfeed adults
[/s]

Gerrout loose gong
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

By Dracular I mean your mallam and Ameachi. .that's what you lot are banking on right? When the Ojuju ascends the Presidency. .everything will fall into place for Rotflmao Amueshi, keep ya eyes peeled. His plans to cancel the election for a re run after may 29th didn't work...lets see
[/s]

Crap. A new dispensation commences by May 29 headed by the General and influential Amaechi.
Go and die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.