Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29825 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by eddytine: 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
You have to give amaechi some kudo's.the man knows what the problems of the country are and is gearing towards solving them in his own little way.I am impressed that he is not blinded by religion or ethnicity..there are so many issues bothering the country,especially in the areas of importation and exportation which go a long way to affect the life of the average populace,low patronage of nigerian made products and so on..you can start encouraging the patronage by checking here for the best shoes made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:49pm On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=Forwetinnah post=33793142]

gringringringrin
The gibberish you stated above should be an assignment to enlighten your grave soul...with a quote, you can tell me we have 35states. Association of the doomed, your entire generation will be utterly ashamed if they come back to some of your post on NL. Somebody's papa..disgracing himself[/s]

As if I know, the fool simply can't substantiate his claims.
Bastards alleged but called upon to substantiate, they go dumb. Useless thing

No point trying to "substantiate any claim" that an irredeemable dolt like you cannot comprehend, you can't even see the poop on your nose. Why should i bother trying to prove true what your fellow illiterate said in his desperation to get power...mere waste of time? You don't even know manifestos are used for campaigns?? Buhari's incoherent blabs are now comedy for straight thinkers, hes done a great job so far in stamping your foreheads with the word "BRAINLESS". I just counter whatever fallacy you're trying to spread in your dumb post.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33798968][/quote]

Lousy beast:::::

Other states may be suffering from buhari's Negative change due to their own ways of economical calculation, I don't have a damned time with them.

Unclean intruder like you have nothing to do with my State affairs because empty vessel like you makes the most useless noise just as you are barking here like bush animal.
Your entire life did not worth to my physical Grace, so you are not worthy enough to understand the standard debts that your so called Amaechi is owing His workers in my state.

But I thought apc thugs can fabricate a word of their own than to be pasting an a laminated documents of my office, haha.

Hey you must not decamp from this conversation as Amaechi decamped to apc till you say Amen to the current irony reign of your Amaechi in River State to pregnant your present and your fourth coming generation.

You will never bear a fruit of peace in your living till you unveil the truth that is behind River State predicament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

No point trying to "substantiate any claim" that an irredeemable dolt like you cannot comprehend, you can't even see the poop on your nose. Why should i bother trying to prove true what your fellow illiterate said in his desperation to get power...mere waste of time? You don't even know manifestos are used for campaigns?? Buhari's incoherent blabs are now comedy for straight thinkers, hes done a great job so far in stamping your foreheads with the word "BRAINLESS". I just counter whatever fallacy you're trying to spread in your dumb post.
[/s]

Demdem:
gringringringrin
The gibberish you stated above should be an assignment to enlighten your grave soul...with a quote, you can tell me we have 35states. Association of the doomed, your entire generation will be utterly ashamed if they come back to some of your post on NL. Somebody's papa..disgracing himself[/s]

Fool, when u are ready to substantiate just one of ur numerous shameless lies on this thread let me know.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2015
MightyD:

Cursed fool.

Other states may be suffering from buhari's Negative change due to their own ways of economical calculation, I don't have a damned time with them.

In contrast, other states have seen the folly in repeating the cursed governance that was experienced at the center these past years and have chosen to give the kaikai drunkard a boot. They also don't care about ur own line of thought. They are in the majority while u minority can only whine.

Unclean intruder like you have nothing to do with my State affairs because empty vessel like you makes the most useless noise just as you are barking here like bush animal.

Fool, it's silly of u to even think u Av bigger stakes here in rivers than i. So in ur daft state u think I am an outsider right? Very sttupid of u to think such. Rivers is not more of ur state than my state. The earlier u get off ur high horse, the latter ur Waterloo befalls u.
My state my foot.

Your entire life did not worth to my physical Grace, so you are not worthy enough to understand the standard debts that your so called Amaechi is owing His workers in my state.

Fool, amaechi will pay up and he as stated such. U were foolish enough not to have stated the number of months he was owning. Most workers are owned 1 month while many 2. Very few 3 simply because these aren't directly in the states central payroll. Rivers isn't the worst as u are trying to portray it and rubbish the best governor rivers have ever had in recent times. Most states of the Federation are owning far more. Even ur central govt headed by Jonah-daft is borrowing to pay his workers. Have u criticised that? Very silly of u.

But I thought apc thugs can fabricate a word of their own than to be pasting an a laminated documents of my office, haha.

Fool, do u know the number of hopeless pdp riff raffs that I have humbly lifted up and currently in my payroll here in Ph?

Hey you must not decamp from this conversation as Amaechi decamped to apc till you say Amen to the current irony reign of your Amaechi in River State to pregnant your present and your fourth coming generation.

Amaechi is the best governor this state have ever known in recent past in terms of infrastructural development and that's a fact. If u think otherwise, provide a name. Jonah-daft his wife and their cohorts and agents tried and still trying to destroy his good works simply because he chose not to pitch his tent with them yet Amaechi remains resolute and firm.
This stance of his has yielded fruit for himself. He is going higher after may 29.

You will never bear a fruit of peace in your living till you unveil the truth that is behind River State predicament.

Ur lineage will never know peace during ur lifetime and beyond till u accept the fact that trully and indeed Jonah-daft wrecked this nation far more than how he met it part of which we continue to suffer from here in rivers .

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On May 17, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, when u are ready to substantiate just one of ur numerous shameless lies on this thread let me know.

Not every one thrives on outrageous lies like you APC minions...since its in your DNA to lie and spread falsity, you can't even see the sham in the person of your mallam Intergrity even with all the nonsense he vomited during campaign. I'll give you the pleasure of defending your shame, that you deny his hogwash asking for quotes and links doesn't change anything and I for one will not refer you to none because you know where to find them tongue
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:53am On May 17, 2015
MightyD:

Demdem is indeed a bush animal from the thickest forest in Naija, dude knows nothing in his pathetic life than the hate he has for GEJ. I guess he was hibernating under a Rock when Ameachi and his APC rodents were being silly....just take him face clean ground grin
That's what we use non entities like him for....ground mop cheesy

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Not every one thrives on outrageous lies like you APC minions...since its in your DNA to lie and spread falsity, you can't even see the sham in the person of your mallam Intergrity even with all the nonsense he vomited during campaign. I'll give you the pleasure of defending your shame, that you deny his hogwash asking for quotes and links doesn't change anything and I for one will not refer you to none because you know where to find them tongue

Demdem:
gringringringrin

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
Demdem:

gringringringrin
The dunce is on auto replay
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

gringringringrin
The dunce is on auto replay
[/s]

Demdem:
[s]

[quote author=Demdem post=33818141][s]
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Gynacologist(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough to regurgitate contempary political happenings at the center, premised on the requisite knowledge of the pecularity of voting patterns and have been stock-keeping the diatribes being traded in the polity, you would have known that the presidential election was tribal and, as expounded by key Northern figures in recent weeks, a process to return power to the North. But your foolihardiness has blinded you, vidiotsmiley.
tell em
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33818881][/quote]

Dum-dum:::::::

It's certain that satan and it's agents remains the worst ugly thing that refused to be transformed despite the mighty Miracles of God through our Lord Christ Jesus. Satan with it's nasty cuops thought that due to their mere power they can be compared with the powers of Our Lord Jesus, unknown to them that powers of God can't be measured just as you and your groups of gangsters has chosen to be a recipient of darkness with a fabricated word of change in order to remain in doom due to the little ordnance called boko-haram.

Hey lousy greedy buddy did you just stated here that you are from River State? Haha
When did you migrated from the thickest forest of sambisa to be renewed as one of the shameful,bias and hypocrite in of the River State?
Hey hey they new Rivers vision is about to be unveil and all the useless fish that had been hiding in some parts of the River income zones shall be fetch out of their zoon for the betterment of my state, so i will like to use this minimum opportunity to advice you to remained with your fellow animals that has been decided to be sheltered by the common broom at sambisa thickest forest.

The gods of the Rivers shall higgledy-piggledy your brain box for twisting lousy words that liability of Amaechi is few in River state.

Can A single dum-dum that mingle with the tattered pigs like you have anything goody to offer to they wisest and smartest people of the umbrella mighty Team of the PDP? Haha

It's quiet obvious that you are a none citizen of these country, so stop introducing nor exposing your nasty propaganda in this country........
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
[s]
MightyD:

Dum-dum:::::::

It's certain that satan and it's agents remains the worst ugly thing that refused to be transformed despite the mighty Miracles of God through our Lord Christ Jesus. Satan with it's nasty cuops thought that due to their mere power they can be compared with the powers of Our Lord Jesus, unknown to them that powers of God can't be measured just as you and your groups of gangsters has chosen to be a recipient of darkness with a fabricated word of change in order to remain in doom due to the little ordnance called boko-haram.

Hey lousy greedy buddy did you just stated here that you are from River State? Haha
When did you migrated from the thickest forest of sambisa to be renewed as one of the shameful,bias and hypocrite in of the River State?
Hey hey they new Rivers vision is about to be unveil and all the useless fish that had been hiding in some parts of the River income zones shall be fetch out of their zoon for the betterment of my state, so i will like to use this minimum opportunity to advice you to remained with your fellow animals that has been decided to be sheltered by the common broom at sambisa thickest forest.

The gods of the Rivers shall higgledy-piggledy your brain box for twisting lousy words that liability of Amaechi is few in River state.

Can A single dum-dum that mingle with the tattered pigs like you have anything goody to offer to they wisest and smartest people of the umbrella mighty Team of the PDP? Haha

It's quiet obvious that you are a none citizen of these country, so stop introducing nor exposing your nasty propaganda in this country........

[/s]

Junk. No head, no tail.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
phantom:
a tiny and insignificant dot that was instrumental to kicking your man out of office. An insignificant dot indeed..... grin

Kicking out of Jonathan from the office would had still taken place, even Amechi behind him
Amechi scored an own goal.

Bros, by the way, Jonathan is also just like a pawn in the game.
Shine your eyes, see the big picture.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On May 18, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Confused dimwit...you cancelled your post out, only for you to modify, can't even call you a mo:ron cause you're a big insult to the mor;ons around the world
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by dekdek: 6:16pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Confused dimwit...you cancelled your post out, only for you to modify, can't even call you a mo:ron cause you're a big insult to the mor;ons around the world

Goon, substantiate ur lies. When will this be done? grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
dekdek:

So you have been banned??Awwwww!!
I do that with worthy opponents not with dafts who can't construct a proper sentence. Getting his alphabets and punctuations all mixed up. What you need is a good engrish** teeesha tongue
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by dekdek: 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

So you have been banned??Awwwww!!

dekdek:

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
dekdek:

Try Buhari's drab campaign promises on google grin , hope this helps your helplessness
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by dekdek: 6:40pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Try Buhari's drab campaign promises on google grin , hope this helps your helplessness

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Utter crap however Fool, prove that Buhari stated that he will make one dollar with one naira with a qoute from him in that regard. Also showcase where it is in his manifesto. Do these and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed.
Secondly with a qoute from the General, prove that he promised to regulate international oil price.Do these also and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed without remedy.

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by dekdek: 6:41pm On May 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Utter crap however Fool, prove that Buhari stated that he will make one dollar with one naira with a qoute from him in that regard. Also showcase where it is in his manifesto. Do these and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed.
Secondly with a qoute from the General, prove that he promised to regulate international oil price.Do these also and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed without remedy.

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 6:49pm On May 18, 2015
dekdek:

In case you're living under a Rock, your mallam promised equating dollar to naira in his Imo state campaign where he called Okoroacha the Governor of "igbo" state grin. Or my word? gringrin Hopeless bunch. As daft as the one you support...im tired of being entertained by a phool joor. Be gone!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by dekdek: 5:25am On May 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

In case you're living under a Rock, your mallam promised equating dollar to naira in his Imo state campaign where he called Okoroacha the Governor of "igbo" state grin. Or my word? gringrin Hopeless bunch. As daft as the one you support...im tired of being entertained by a phool joor. Be gone!

Am not interested in the words of a shameless liar who claimed the General said instead.. grin grin.........

Demdem:
[s][/s]

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Junk. No head, no tail.

Phrase slave.
No country, No state, No community, No family.
Bush baby........
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 12:15pm On May 22, 2015
I laf in swahili.....heheheheheheheeh.....kyakyakyakyakya!!!!!!!!!!..he is bn used lyk a tissue paper nw,wn he'il outlive his usefulness,he'il b dumped n flushed down d toilet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.