Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29832 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by adeA1(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Federal might? Federal protection? Can a chick (Southerner) find solace in a nest of hawks (Northerners)?cheesy
that why u ppl may not practically make it to aso villa in the very many yrs to come. In the light of this u ppl re left with 1of thises 3options:
- to shun this ethnicity of a thing;
-to induct urselv into a new NIGERIA;and or
-to pull ur biafra matter to an imprint level..

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
The 'General' of common sense revolution. The lion of Ubima. The slayer of GEJ. grin grin

e easy to contribute money? Without money, many things wldnt have wrked. Pls, respect the judas of Ubima and the 'mofo' of common sense revolution. Despite all the names he was called,he stood his ground.

woe unto the betrayer of GEJ grin

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.
Mumu wike & pdp re d biggest loser because they ll soon pay 4 their crimes in Rivers. The magical victory of wike wont stand with d card reader evidence ok

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Quiet down Mr. Noisemaker. He has Federal might to fall back on, besides you are celebrating too soon coz the Tribunal will ultimately decide Wike's fate -- remember how Amaechi himself got into power in the first place via the courts? No matter how you look at it he still comes out a winner,after all he has done do in two terms. cheesy
grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by petermichaels(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
No u got it wrong. U made GEJ a world hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by shaqhead: 12:12pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Son, Mark my words, getting so pained about some1 like Amaechi wl only give u grey hairs in d least likely of places.

Go watch d movie "300" n u wl kno who caused d defeat of the battle ready spartan army. Not d Persian Army!

Call him a Judas all u want but he did it out of pure conviction aand belief in a noble cause!

I see a Mourinho in Amaechi...never loose on both ends-never loose a battle and the war, General!

An Amaechi went for greater glory-Champions League!

And if u tink an Amaechi is now lost from SS politics after ganing National prominence, sleep wt ur two eyes open Son because jst lyk we ddnt c a Mourinho back at Chelsea takin glory...he wl b back and with a "Vengeance".

Son, Mark this Words!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by vikyno(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2015
[b][/b]
Now that the BRAINLESS man has won, I am waiting for him to equate the dollar and our naira..

Conglomerates of thief's ... Even El rufai dey form holy man after all he did with Abuja lands ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by juman(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2015
He tried a lot.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by nkemjacob2(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
y re u scared, guilty conscience fear no accusation... Dats to tell us u hve skeleton in ur cupboard... APC take note of Amachi. Since ur gvt is to tackle corruption
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by philips70(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2015
mandax:
Even with APC win, Amaechi is still in trouble with the Rivers people. He is pursuing a private agenda injurious to majority of the Rivers people.

But why is it not injurious to the people of Bayelsa where the president who they claim to be fighting for hails from? Any reasons why Rivers people are crying more than the bereaved?

5 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Imortal001: 12:18pm On May 15, 2015
ENZOSCIFO1:

It is this your archaic and shameful mindset of ethnic prejudice ahead of pluralistic logical reasoning that is responsible for GEJ loss. Even as a Niger deltan myself I find it utterly annoying when baboons of your ilk told me to vote for GEJ because he is Christian Souhterner and from my region..... What arrant nonsense from deluded minds
I cherish people like you who think from head and not people that reason with their a**

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Senjuchiha: 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
Woe unto the judas of ubima...who sold his birthryt n heritage 4 a morsel of bread....he wld b used and discarded like a rag

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by size40: 12:21pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
The 'General' of common sense revolution. The lion of Ubima. The slayer of GEJ. grin grin

e easy to contribute money? Without money, many things wldnt have wrked. Pls, respect the lion of Ubima and the 'General' of common sense revolution. Despite all the names he was called, just like reverend mbaka, he stood his ground.

Tuale to the slayer of GEJ grin
For ur notice, my Governor, I mean Rotimi chibuike Amaechi contributed so much in bringing GEJ' govt down. Apart from the money u mentioned, Amaechi single handedly pulled those of his colleagues to APC. U remember the meeting held with Suke Lamido b4 d presidential election? What was the result after the election? As for my state Rivers state, both Wike, the PDP knows what awaits them in tribunal

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by mandax: 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=umarc19 post=33760169]SS can never find any man loved outside their region as Amaechi.

They keep making him a hero in our eyes.

Amaechi stand for the truth. He's our hero!

That fat okirika cow should expect wike to come after her in the few months he's going to spend in the office before the court sends him packing.

-Caseless, April 15 2015
.[/quote

Only your Sharia court can send Wike packing after May 29. Perhaps after that, you and Rivers people may no longer belong to one country.

Unrepentant Islamist. Where were you when your 12 northern states drew the border of Arewa sharia country as they unconstitutionally adopted sharia criminal justice system to the existing common laws in their states?

Adoption of sharia criminal laws implied that the 12 northern states had opted out of Nigeria.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by philips70(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2015
PassingShot:

Please check the meaning of regurgitate and use it correctly. You've been spamming all threads with the wrong use of the word.

Cheers!

grin grin grin cheesy Kudos for the upper cut. If I want to interview anybody for a job I must do a background check to see if he's on Nairaland and go through his activities. More than half of people here are just so unbelievably dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by 12345DKO(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2015
folabayo1:
Amaechi Amaechi Amaechi!
How many times I call u ?? grin
Watch ur back o grin
NOTHING GO DO THE GENERAL OF COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by 12345DKO(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Woe unto the judas of ubima...who sold his birthryt n heritage 4 a morsel of bread....he wld b used and discarded like a rag
YOU LIE, HE WILL BE HONOURED AND CELEBRATED

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by mandax: 12:36pm On May 15, 2015
tp10:

Big fat lie.the guy is a real winner. The guy led the opposition campaign that won the presidency.what record could politically be greater.PDP console una loss well well

A lame duck presidency it may turn out to be, given the way things are going.

It is not enough to win elections by using all sorts of falsehood as propaganda, by using vilolrnce to blackmail the populace to believe that the incumbent president was weak in national security.. It is more important to rule a contented people after the win.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by tope777(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Amechi is far ahead of of all the South south governor's as he won at the Highest Level; he was a local champion who is now a National champion; whether the South south people like him or not, Amechi is now a National & International figure a fit all the south south governors have not been able to achieve. He worked with a winning team to bring about a change that by God grace will be worth it.

So Amechi is now bigger and recognise more than President Jonathan?. Seun should try create Toddler section in Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by midolian(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
size40:

For ur notice, my Governor, I mean Rotimi chibuike Amaechi contributed so much in bringing GEJ' govt down. Apart from the money u mentioned, Amaechi single handedly pulled those of his colleagues to APC. U remember the meeting held with Suke Lamido b4 d presidential election? What was the result after the election? As for my state Rivers state, both Wike, the PDP knows what awaits them in tribunal
bro, I know all of these things na. I only gave the person I quoted the response he deserves.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by jlinkd78(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2015
f
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by tp10: 12:50pm On May 15, 2015
mandax:

A lame duck presidency it may turn out to be, given the way things are going.

It is not enough to win elections by using all sorts of falsehood as propaganda, by using vilolrnce to blackmail the populace to believe that the incumbent president was weak in national security.. It is more important to rule a contented people after the win.

Talking of a lame duck presidency.that is what Nigeria had in the last 5years

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 12:51pm On May 15, 2015
philips70:

But why is it not injurious to the people of Bayelsa where the president who they claim to be fighting for hail from? Any reasons why Rivers people are crying more than the bereaved?

Rivers people are not crying Ameachi is the one crying. We'll have a new governor Wike soonest and Ameachi will be a history in Rivers State.
We voted our choice 'WIKE' He is the man we know
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mumu wike & pdp re d biggest loser because they ll soon pay 4 their crimes in Rivers. The magical victory of wike wont stand with d card reader evidence ok

Fabricated Ameachi lies. When he sends sound tugs and they get beaten he will be all air making noise ! Mtchw!!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by luluosas(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2015
crazydata:
buy now ooo
Beware of 419ners.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2015
jditimiya:

wiki will not sit on that sit because Amaechi will do anything to make him suffer and cry, Mama piss is taking now abi? after all the fight am sure she will lost it all. If only I see Amaechi I will sing him a song of worries he is a good and strong fighter.

Make Wike cry for winning an election how??
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by ganye1: 12:55pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What is this compared to being persecuted by being put in prison or forced into exile? Amaechi is the biggest winner of the 2015 elections. He led the campaign that successfully overthrew his arch-enemy and is definately going to be a major player in the next government. You can also be sure that APC is going to have the election in Rivers state overturned due to electoral malpractices and if it is not overturned he can use the Fed might to make life unconfortable for his opponents just as Wike did to him.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
chukwukamma:
But he Amaechi is less popular among rivers people now than ever. He may be celebrated by others but not rivers people as before

You are right!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
atbu1983:

Don't delude urself. South South is not a single nation. Is so multi ethnic that we see ourselves as different.
Amaechi is far more loved than you think. Dont worry. after may 29, d picture will be very clear

South south does not consider Amaechi enemy. i am south south. plenty south south people support Amachi. It is only Jonathan apology cry babies that are against him. there is nothing like south south. we are all multi ethnic people. what concern edo man with Ijo man headeche. itsekiri love hausa and yoruba more than Ijo.

98% SS hate him! only 2% dey follow him, not just that they love him just following him all because of politics! for wetin them go chop!

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by utuk: 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
fools on nairaland celebrating Ameachi after looting rivers treasury wit mono rail project
l still wonder why young men these stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
atbu1983:

Don't delude urself. South South is not a single nation. Is so multi ethnic that we see ourselves as different.
Amaechi is far more loved than you think. Dont worry. after may 29, d picture will be very clear

South south does not consider Amaechi enemy. i am south south. plenty south south people support Amachi. It is only Jonathan apology cry babies that are against him. there is nothing like south south. we are all multi ethnic people. what concern edo man with Ijo man headeche. itsekiri love hausa and yoruba more than Ijo.

98% SS hate him! only 2% dey follow him, not just that they love him just following him all because of politics! for wetin them go chop!
Stop to think. He lunched his book in Lagos not any SS State. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
utuk:
fools on nairaland celebrating Ameachi after looting rivers treasury wit mono rail project
l still wonder why young men these stupid.

Most pple hailing him are not from SS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.