Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29822 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You don see where dem dey offer brain dead person guidance or tips to do anything??

Yes, the same "dead brain" song u fools kept singing instead of telling Nigerians ur manifesto during campaign grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Gerrout loose gong

gringringringringringringringrin
Short fuse. ..comes with the territory. Illiteracy
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Oga GEJ have plan for all of them all is want is to return to power, The kind suffer wey Silva,Ameachi etc go suffer for him hand won't have part 2

Were you preview to that plan?
What was it exactly?
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.
Sharap there...you lack common sense for talking this way to the general of common sense revelution.We from the south south precisely are very proud of this our hero...hence bayelsa,edo and the rest of south are joining APC.What did this clueless GEJ brought to us during his 6 years reign except lines of ethnic bigotory...our vote for him was just a formallity.His wife would have been a better president.

3 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
D@'s my man: I admire u n Rochas. U gais ar real mehn n ur courage, even among scorners (PDP) is a big lesson to me. D@ was risk u tuk dere n I'm sure u wil reap d benefit. Its a combination of men of rare qualities like u gais d@ 4st d@ drastic change! Apc's victory is a lesson learned!!!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by badesco(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
You would continue to be in trouble because you lost your state. Gov. Ameachi should expect more trouble.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by LKO(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechis brilliance with fellow like minded peeps made this not happen. They made sure Jonah-daft met his waterloo. That is their ultimate crown.

Ultimate crown indeed! Shame on them all. Truly, the Lord do not forsake his own.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Asuokaa: 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
luluosas:

Beware of 419ners.

i just got duped by dat guy sha...crazydata ur in trouble ooo
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 6:37pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Yes, the same "dead brain" song u fools kept singing instead of telling Nigerians ur manifesto during campaign grin grin

And what happened to the Manifesto written by some desperados for your DauraVenger? Is he not recanting his vain promises already?? Which is saner?? Saying nothing and doing more OR saying plenty only to chicken out when it's time for action. You loosers are insufferable grin . Wike is a thug, I wonder what Rotflmao Amueshi is
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap.
By the way, NDDC is currently being prepared to be taken over by Amaechis loyalists.

Vurgar.
How does it affect the future of Nigeria if NDDC nor NNPC render their services to rude Amaechi?
(Goat will never give birth to a lion), that is to let you know that a betrayer must be betrayed.
Even a killer must be killed.....loyality or not Amaechi's fate will surely come to pass......
Wait and see....
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Cleverman2020: 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Amechi is a hero!!

History will ever remember him for his contribution to bringing the must desired change Nigeria seek

I love you Amechi!!

Yesssooooooo...
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by bashydemy(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Bayswater:

Hear yourself speak, MUMU-MADU SLAVE. He was refused visa? Nigerian visa? Is GEJ in charge of visa? You people, like your leaders don't think before you tell your blatant lies.
Hey fool you say our leaders cos they will Govern you for the next 4 years if not 8yrs.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by bashydemy(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
noblezone:

Were you preview to that plan?
What was it exactly?

Everyone know that, If GEJ had won Nigeria will be hell for Ameachi..
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2015
MightyD:

Vurgar.
Goon.

How does it affect the future of Nigeria if NDDC nor NNPC render their services to rude Amaechi?

U don't sound smart. That Amaechi's loyalist are in charge doesn't mean they won't offer better services to what they are currently offering. If not amaechi it will be someone else and not out of place. Nigeria has a better future under apc leadership.

(Goat will never give birth to a lion), that is to let you know that a betrayer must be betrayed.

Amaechi betrayed no one and only fools will say such. Recent events have justified his reasons for not pitching his tent with Jonah-daft and it's obvious that he was right. Starting from the state of the economy, impunity, soku oil wells etc Amaechi isn't just interested in supporting a useless failure simply because he is ss. A courageous man he is.

Even a killer must be killed.....loyality or not Amaechi's fate will surely come to pass......
Wait and see....

Rubbish. A man is going higher and more powerful than he is currently even far more than his current enemies on may 29 u are here fuming.
Abeg, go and die.

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And what happened to the Manifesto written by some desperados for your DauraVenger? Is he not recanting his vain promises already?? Which is saner?? Saying nothing and doing more OR saying plenty only to chicken out when it's time for action. You loosers are insufferable grin . Wike is a thug, I wonder what Rotflmao Amueshi is

Fool, what manifesto are u saying and who is recanting? I put it to u that u dont even know what is in there because while he was busy going all over the country sharing his ideas to all u and ur pathetic kind were not listening but busy looking for certificates and spreading hate speech. A core reason for the drunkard defeat.
Am sure to u and ur cursed kind, the manifesto talks about $1 equals N1. grin
Fool, tell me what is in the manifesto and what he has recanted so far and i will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by phyllosilicate(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2015
ENZOSCIFO1:

It is this your archaic and shameful mindset of ethnic prejudice ahead of pluralistic logical reasoning that is responsible for GEJ loss. Even as a Niger deltan myself I find it utterly annoying when baboons of your ilk told me to vote for GEJ because he is Christian Souhterner and from my region..... What arrant nonsense from deluded minds
Bross all these for one person?
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 8:51am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33784544][/quote]

Slang:

Do not permit negative change to overshadowed the truth that may set you free from your critical bondage........

You are trying to convert Amaechi's personal interest as a public betterment.

Amaechi dumped His own state and fled to Ekiti to conduct their Governorship election,

Amaechi refused to pay His workers their salary and jump to Apc.

Amaechi disrespect the office of President GEJ in order to accomplished His personal interest.

Amaechi deceived Dakuku and emptied His account...

And you regard all these nasty clues as a loyality?

Unfold the truth and set yourself free from infinity poverty....
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2015
MightyD:

Slang:

Do not permit negative change to overshadowed the truth that may set you free from your critical bondage........

Do not allow the pain of Jonah-daft loss make u incapable of reasoning straight.

Amaechi's personal interest coincides with millions interest which equates to public interest and betterment.

Amaechi dumped His own state and fled to Ekiti to conduct their Governorship election,

Fool, amaechi isn't inec that conducts election. This statement is foolish.

Fool, how many months is amaechi owning and when did he join apc. Again this is foolish.

Amaechi disrespect the office of President GEJ in order to accomplished His personal interest.

If by telling Jonah-daft that ur govt is corrupt then i desire to see more amaechi. Jonah-daft was a curse on that seat.

Fool, did Dakuku confided in u that he is brokeand filled with regrets? Again this statement is foolish

Yes loyalty to the majority of the populace. Majority had their way in booting out Jonah-daft while minority had their way in constantly whining.

Fool, demdem isn't poor, he is made. Instead u should allow the truth to heal u. U are sick.

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 9:10am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what manifesto are u saying and who is recanting? I put it to u that u dont even know what is in there because while he was busy going all over the country sharing his ideas to all u and ur pathetic kind were not listening but busy looking for certificates and spreading hate speech. A core reason for the drunkard defeat.
Am sure to u and ur cursed kind, the manifesto talks about $1 equals N1. grin
Fool, tell me what is in the manifesto and what he has recanted so far and i will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.

When an abomination talks, everywhere stinks. So you don't even know what your Dullard has been up to of late?? You see why I don't need to school a deranged eediot like you, when your fellow nitwit goes on a ranting spree that he'll make dollar equivalent to naira or that he can regulate crude oil price during campaign...what's it called? Literature?? You're the dumbest of all APC minions on NL, you try to cover it up with vain profanities. Woju, I clean my feet with people like you for pleasure. .silly illiterate. Just look at the eediot and the rubbish he's been arguing about? And a fellow riff raff will come here to say he's arguing 'intelligently'. You people are REALLY DAFT...with pride for that matter. undecided . Go and finish your assignment biko, weda you go borrow smaaaall sense
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 9:18am On May 16, 2015
MightyD:

Slang:

Demdem is daft o..when you hit him with reason he goes into abuses. I'm being entertained by the daft's stu;pidity. He's waiting for his fellow dafts to come and echo his silliness, that's how they get the strength to continue in their folly..they come out in droves to support the silliest comment from a fellow lunatic

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 9:45am On May 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Demdem is daft o..when you hit him with reason he goes into abuses. I'm being entertained by the daft's stu;pidity. He's waiting for his fellow dafts to come and echo his silliness, that's how they get the strength to continue in their folly..they come out in droves to support the silliest comment from a fellow lunatic

Higgledy-piggledy accumulated in one accord to formulate invisible and insurgent change...

They intellectual youths of GEJ shall format the formation of the silliest.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 9:57am On May 16, 2015
bashydemy:
Everyone know that, If GEJ had won Nigeria will be hell for Ameachi..

nd everybody knew that if GEj had won, innocent Southerners would have been slaughtered in the North.
Amaechi is a tiny and insginificnt dot.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by phantom(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2015
noblezone:

nd everybody knew that if GEj had won, innocent Southerners would have been slaughtered in the North.
Amaechi is a tiny and insginificnt dot.
a tiny and insignificant dot that was instrumental to kicking your man out of office. An insignificant dot indeed..... grin

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

When an abomination talks, everywhere stinks. So you don't even know what your Dullard has been up to of late?? You see why I don't need to school a deranged eediot like you, when your fellow nitwit goes on a ranting spree that he'll make dollar equivalent to naira or that he can regulate crude oil price during campaign...what's it called? Literature?? You're the dumbest of all APC minions on NL, you try to cover it up with vain profanities. Woju, I clean my feet with people like you for pleasure. .silly illiterate. Just look at the eediot and the rubbish he's been arguing about? And a fellow riff raff will come here to say he's arguing 'intelligently'. You people are REALLY DAFT...with pride for that matter. undecided . Go and finish your assignment biko, weda you go borrow smaaaall sense
[/s]

Utter crap however Fool, prove that Buhari stated that he will make one dollar with one naira with a qoute from him in that regard. Also showcase where it is in his manifesto. Do these and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed.
Secondly with a qoute from the General, prove that he promised to regulate international oil price.Do these also and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed without remedy.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

[/s]

Birds of the same feathers................fools parade.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2015
phantom:
a tiny and insignificant dot that was instrumental to kicking your man out of office. An insignificant dot indeed..... grin

Exactly, very very insignificant grin grin
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:50am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Utter crap however Fool, prove that Buhari stated that he will make one dollar with one naira with a qoute from him in that regard. Also showcase where it is in his manifesto. Do these and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed.
Secondly with a qoute from the General, prove that he promised to regulate international oil price.Do these also and again we will know that ur lineage isnt cursed without remedy.

gringringringrin
The gibberish you stated above should be an assignment to enlighten your grave soul...with a quote, you can tell me we have 35states. Association of the doomed, your entire generation will be utterly ashamed if they come back to some of your post on NL. Somebody's papa..disgracing himself
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 11:55am On May 16, 2015
phantom:

Sorry...you should give Jega that credit for rigging the North silly. Ameachi couldn't even win his state, so much for being "instrumental", a sitting governor for that matter. With all the talazo disco he danced on both election days...he's all mouth just like the rest of you.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by chernest2002: 12:03pm On May 16, 2015
The Judas of ubima is now irrelevant in the polity,which kind of leader will he ever be after betraying his people just like Judas Iscariot,Emmanuel ifeajuna,option A4 will forever hunt him.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=33788436][/quote]
Heap of shame::::::

Hypocrite: who are they millions that confronted you concerning the goodness of your so called Amaechi??
Or are you the one in million that speaks the mind of your fellow hypocrital teams?

Idiot: how would you comprehend the predicament in River State when you have decided to remain adequate in the bottom of low monumental.

Ironical useless tout like you are no longer existing in River State because we are too big to be parading in the mix of selfish gangsters.

Your greedy ambitious Ameachi has denied His workers their salary just to satified His brutal political ambition.

Let the unwanted famine that befall in Rivers because of Ameachi start now to manisfest upon your miserable circumstances.

Just say Amen if you still like Amaechi.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2015
[[s]quote author=Forwetinnah post=33793142]

gringringringrin
The gibberish you stated above should be an assignment to enlighten your grave soul...with a quote, you can tell me we have 35states. Association of the doomed, your entire generation will be utterly ashamed if they come back to some of your post on NL. Somebody's papa..disgracing himself[/quote][/s]

As if I know, the fool simply can't substantiate his claims.
Bastards alleged but called upon to substantiate, they go dumb. Useless thing
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
MightyD:

Heap of shame::::::

Display of stupidity.

Hypocrite: who are they millions that confronted you concerning the goodness of your so called Amaechi??
Or are you the one in million that speaks the mind of your fellow hypocrital teams?

Fool, millions share Amaechi's line of thought and joined him in voting out the fool and replacing him with the GeneraL. U and ur cursed kind are in the minority, u can only have ur say even if it doesn't make sense.

Idiot: how would you comprehend the predicament in River State when you have decided to remain adequate in the bottom of low monumental.

Ironical useless tout like you are no longer existing in River State because we are too big to be parading in the mix of selfish gangsters.

Fool, just like every other state in the Federation, rivers has its own challenges so what's the big deal?

Your greedy ambitious Ameachi has denied His workers their salary just to satified His brutal political ambition.

Fool, again how many months salary is amaechi owning? Is it up to 2 or 3 or 4 etc any gullible person reading this will think amaechi is owning up to a year. Foolish boy.

Let the unwanted famine that befall in Rivers because of Ameachi start now to manisfest upon your miserable circumstances.

Fool, just like the country headed by Jonah-daft whose cocck u succk has chosen to borrow money to pay workers, likewise will it manifest in ur household.
Ur entire lineeage will beg to eat.

Just say Amen if you still like Amaechi.

Say amen if u still like Jonah-daft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Australia's Tasmania State Celebrates Nigeria's 63rd Independence / President Jonathan With Richard Quest On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.