Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi (29825 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by utuk: 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
fools on nairaland celebrating Ameachi after looting rivers treasury wit mono rail project
l still wonder why some young men should be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
Amaechi loss to Governor-Elect Nyesom Ezenwoke Wike.........

Amaechi should stop lamenting and accept the fact that His wisdom is too small to be compared with River State Majesty Wike.

Nah God Will 000000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
utuk:
fools on nairaland celebrating Ameachi after looting rivers treasury wit mono rail project
l still wonder why young men these stupid.

99.8% SS hate him! only 0.2% dey follow him, not just that they love him just following him all because of politics! for wetin them go chop!
Stop to think. He lunched his book in Lagos not any SS State. Also check out the list of attendees. I no one talk too much!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
MightyD:
Amaechi loss to Governor-Elect Nyesom Ezenwoke Wike.........

Amaechi should stop lamenting and accept the fact that His wisdom is too small to be compared with River State Majesty Wike.

Nah God Will 000000.

99.8% SS hate Judas of Ubima- Ameachi, only 0.2% dey follow him, not just that they love him just following him all because of politics! for wetin them go chop!
Stop to think. He lunched his book in Lagos not any SS State. Also check out the list of attendees, I no one talk too much!

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
Amaechi please come and pay River State workers their salary...........

The gods of Rivers are not happy with you....
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
Betrayers are counting their chics before they are hatched. Of course any Southerner that betrays the South for the North to take power becomes a hero but no Northerner will want to be a hero by betraying the North for the South to take power. Of course for you a Southerner to be accepted politically by the North you have to demonstrate that you hate the South or better still you have to demonstrate that you hate the Igbos. That is why people like Gowon and Danjuma that have lost political relievance in Nigeria would try to bring themselves to reckoning by mentioning a thing or two about the Biafra/Nigeria war. Rochas is one of such people. He insults the Igbos at will to keep impressing the North and for that reason he is a Nigeria's hero. Rochas claims Igbos hate other Nigerians and feel they are better than them. Is that the truth? Does it make sense? Why did he not state the fact that other Nigerians hate the Igbos and are jealous of them because of their successes in every field of human endeavour against all odds of marginalisation and exclusion? Did Buhari have to insult the North to be rigged into office? What about YarA'dua? Did he insult the North before Obasanjo chose him? Which Northerner would have been insulting a sitting Northern President, the way Amaechi was insulting President Jonathan, even if he disagrees with him? Obasanjo had to betray Awolowo to favour the North with a Shagari Presidency. No Northern general would have done that. Ojukwu is a world acclaimed hero not because he insulted the Igbos. The South has willingly submitted itself to enslavement by the inferior North. It is a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by JingoOAU(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
Bayswater:

GEJ would not have done anything to Amaechi. He did not even touch Timipre Sylva that threatened to kill him. Get this straight, he is not blood-thirsty like your leaders in APC.

Please spare us that lie, Amacehi ported to APC with the hope of becoming the Vice President.

Mumuni.......if you read what Amaechi said, he was refused visa and even the embassy staff that gave him the gree visa was queried.....what does dat tels u??

Thank God your lord and saviour was defeated by the same man he wanted to kill himself

4 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by 9JAgosurvive: 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
“Dynamics of Change: The Amaechi Years” @ChibuikeAmaechi how do you lunch in LAGOS a book detailing your years as RIVERS state Governor?

Will Fashola, write same manner of book and lunch it in Port Harcourt, ? is Amaechi accountable to Lagos folks or Rivers folks ?

Dont be fooled if you dont leave in Rivers state you dont get the true picture of this man..no wonder he will lunch a book like this in Lagos -- for Amaechi, charity does not begin at home it exit only in Lagos and Abuja.

Know this people Amaechi, is the worst dictator in Government, he failed to do any meaningful thing in Rivers rather ran the state like its a mono-cratic government of one man rules all.....and is leaving the state with Bad Road, abandoned projects eg, the mono rail , debts to foreign Universities for unpaid Tuition of Rivers students and has polarized the state into violence due to his rage and hate for Wike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

99.8% SS hate Judas of Ubima- Ameachi, only 0.2% dey follow him, not just that they love him just following him all because of politics! for wetin them go chop!
Stop to think. He lunched his book in Lagos not any SS State. Also check out the list of attendees, I no one talk too much!

Buhari will soon betraye betrayer Amaechi.
And Rivers people will still disown Amaechi then.
And they workers in Rivers will stone Him to death.......
Let's wait and see...
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Bayswater: 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
JingoOAU:

Mumuni.......if you read what Amaechi said, he was refused visa and even the embassy staff that gave him the gree visa was queried.....what does dat tels u??

Thank God your lord and saviour was defeated by the same man he wanted to kill himself

Hear yourself speak, MUMU-MADU SLAVE. He was refused visa? Nigerian visa? Is GEJ in charge of visa? You people, like your leaders don't think before you tell your blatant lies.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Nig4Greatness: 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.
....my friend park well,you are just pained your brother jeg didn't win the election.is south south greater than Nigeria?.are you still expecting him to remain as governor after 8yrs?.you sure need a lesson in politics.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Olabestonic001(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, if only you were cerebral enough to regurgitate contempary political happenings at the center, premised on the requisite knowledge of the pecularity of voting patterns and have been stock-keeping the diatribes being traded in the polity, you would have known that the presidential election was tribal and, as expounded by key Northern figures in recent weeks, a process to return power to the North. But your foolihardiness has blinded you, vidiotsmiley.
Well, GEJ did well in many Northern and S/West states in 2011- how did tribalism became the loosing point of GEJ? Also, I believe GEJ lost basically due to incompetency and bad public image. The votes GMB used to outwit him was around 2Million+ (please don't inform me that they rigged for GMB in the North- GEJ must have been rigged for then in 2011 if you belief yourself and Card Reader that worked perfectly in S/West suddenly failed massively in S/South and S/East; if anybody's scores must be doubtful 'more' its definitely GEJ's). So, let's stop turning Logic on its head on National Issues. If GMB fails or becomes divisive of 'jaundiced' like GEJ; S/West will lead the political onslaught against him. They are probably more realistic in their political 'games' than other regions. They will just start the pressure to oust APC; hence why PDP needs to Re-position itself.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
atbu1983:
Amaechi kneeling for Tinubu to ensure his objective is achieved is very commendable.

That is what makes Amaechi great and smart. he was focus on
his vision. That is why the greatest players in the world can easily
kneel down for a woman to win her. After which he can control
her.

Even the bible told us that Jesus Christ left his King position in
heaven to come down to this earth as a mere mortal to achieve a
vision to win man to himself.

Dont 4get General Obasanjo knelt down to Atiku a mere civillian
and his VP to win PDP 2nd term ticket. That is focus and vision.
Amaechi understand the 48 laws of power and he used it to the
full. which is learning when to stoop to conquer. it is a smart
move that only intelligent people can make.

Let me tell you, it was much easier for Amaechi to support
Jonathan than supporting Buhari. it will cost him nothing to do so.

But he choosed a risky course and stood his groun to the end.
This is how self great men are made. Amaech is now a national
leader and not just a river state governor. I am from edo state.

we
love Amaechi in edo state. they love him in south west. they love
him in north central. they love him in North east. They love him in
North west. And the progressive in south south, south east and
river state love Amechi. And the international comunity love him.

That is why most of the international observers concentrated in
rivers state during the election to ensure that rivers election will
be cancelled by tribunal.

he who laugh last laugh best.

Nigeria needs many more Rotimi Amaechi. people who are bold
and courageous to follow a course with conviction and sacrifice.
Not all this any govt in Power (AGIP).

This book lauch just told us that without Amaechi Tinubu would
have abandon Buhari. Amechi worked on Tinubu ego to make
tinubu remain resolute on the change vision. This means Amaechi
followed Tinubu closely to prevent him from doing what he did in
2011 when he abandoned Ribadu at the dying minute to support
Jonathan.

gringringringrin
So all these people knelt down one way or another for someone but GEJs kneeling* became breaking news? Most Nigerians are daft...
Lmfao at the "we can disagree after we win"
Very revealing...hmmnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2015
atbu1983:

Don't delude urself. South South is not a single nation. Is so multi ethnic that we see ourselves as different.
Amaechi is far more loved than you think. Dont worry. after may 29, d picture will be very clear

South south does not consider Amaechi enemy. i am south south. plenty south south people support Amachi. It is only Jonathan apology cry babies that are against him. there is nothing like south south. we are all multi ethnic people. what concern edo man with Ijo man headeche. itsekiri love hausa and yoruba more than Ijo.

Word.
Only ignorant fools will continue to say that SS doesnt love Amaechi. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Word.
Only ignorant fools will continue to say that SS doesnt love Amaechi. Rubbish

Only deluded eediots who have benefitted from Ameachi's government in some way still think him relevant. I can spot a few people here who are major arse lickers of Ameachi already. Just give him a document to sign when he's high on white substance and viola!! You're singing his praise
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

Rivers people are not crying Ameachi is the one crying. We'll have a new governor Wike soonest and Ameachi will be a history in Rivers State.
We voted our choice 'WIKE' He is the man we know

Liar, Those that took wike to court as regards the election fraud, are they abokiiis? or Rivers people? Amaechi didnt even contest any elective position. What makes u more Rivers than them?

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
robosky02:

"I went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree’.”

so he was actually walking in fear. hmmmmmmmm ok

He will continue to walk in fear...woe betide him the day he plays smart. He's got no solace down South, it's best he continues to worship his northern/western gods
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

98% SS hate him! only 2% dey follow him,

Am sure this statistics emanated from ur rotten anus. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Only deluded eediots who have benefitted from Ameachi's government in some way still think him relevant. I can spot a few people here who are major arse lickers of Ameachi already. Just give him a document to sign when he's high on white substance and viola!! You're singing his praise

Fool, do u want to deny the fact that despite his errors, he still remain the best Rivers state governor in recent past? compare him to his predecessors in terms of infratructural development and tell me who u think triumph the most.
Only bastards will claim Amaechi did nothing but cant mention a name of a former Rivers governor that has performed better than him.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
JingoOAU:

Seriously, there is no political leader in SS as at today as courageous as Amaechi. It would av been easier for him to succk jonah-daft balls but he knew the fool is useless and focused mainly on how to boot the fool out and he achieved it.

3 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
MightyD:

Buhari will soon betraye betrayer Amaechi.
And Rivers people will still disown Amaechi then.
And they workers in Rivers will stone Him to death.......
Let's wait and see...
[/s]

Crap.
By the way, NDDC is currently being prepared to be taken over by Amaechis loyalists.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Liar, Those that took wike to court as regards the election fraud, are they abokiiis? or Rivers people? [b] Amaechi didnt even contest any elective position. What makes u more Rivers than them?
[/b]

Yet he was seen gallivanting the entire state trying to monitor elections? How many other out going governor got the embarrassment Ameachi got in Rivers State especially from Inec Officials. You better tend to your cows and stop talking about issues you know nothing about. Do you think Peterside has time to drag anyone to court? Tell your hero to call back the judiciary in Rivers State for just one before hand over...just one day. As it is his HOA members are on his case over unpaid salaries. Rivers State is the only alternative Ameachi has to survive that's why HE IS FIGHTING TO GET HIS STOOGE THERE...thats his ONLY HOPE, not FEDERAL MIGHT
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, do u want to deny the fact that despite his errors, he still remain the best Rivers state governor in recent past? compare him to his predecessors in terms of infratructural development and tell me who u think triumph the most.
Only bastards will claim Amaechi did nothing but cant mention a name of a former Rivers governor that has performed better than him.

World's greatest slow poke...can you as well tell me which President before GEJ had done a quarter of his achievements, especially in your accursed region where progress is a taboo?? The son of a disoriented Harlot calling people bastards. Asiwin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Am sure this statistics emanated from ur rotten anus. Rubbish

E pain you? Maggot brain!!
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by LFJ: 2:35pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Federal might? Federal protection? Can a chick (Southerner) find solace in a nest of hawks (Northerners)?cheesy

Which Southerner? Are u talking of the same Southerner we know? Southerners are for every government in power. You will see how they will use style to join APC. Amachi will soon become their hero and they will be looking up to him for political direction.

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yet he was seen gallivanting the entire state trying to monitor elections? How many other out going governor got the embarrassment Ameachi got in Rivers State especially from Inec Officials.

Liar, how many polling stations did u see him on this day in question? he was on his way to Ubima to vote when he got a distressed call from a unit on his way and he chose to go there and see things for himself as a security officer himself so whats ur point again? Fool, Shepopotamus was in town to order the INEC staffs and security agents around when she was suppose to be beside her husband to vote in Bayelsa. After MAy 29, i will like to see the embarrassment that Amaechi will get. I put it to u that he will walk on PH streets over here like a king and Shepopo will be in hiding perpetually for the fear of what Amaechi can do with his new influence

You better tend to your cows and stop talking about issues you know nothing about.

WHat foolish cow are u talking about? are u ok ata ll? am equally based here in PH.

Do you think Peterside has time to drag anyone to court?

Shut ur trap. Peterside/APC are currently in court. Dont be silly.

Tell your hero to call back the judiciary in Rivers State for just one before hand over...just one day.

As soon as the NJC stops usurping on the powers of the Governor as instructed from Aso Rock he will. Better still, wait till May 29

As it is his HOA members are on his case over unpaid salaries.

Gullible fool, that is nothing but a smokescreen to deceive ur kind and allow u fools to have something to talk about till May 29. They remain Amaechis loyalists

Rivers State is the only alternative Ameachi has to survive that's why HE IS FIGHTING TO GET HIS STOOGE THERE...

Ignoramus, as i am typing this, NDDC (A big fat cow) is currently being cleared for Amaechis loyalists after May 29. Aside that, he remains an important factor in national politics. Tell me the money that will come to wikes hands that Amachis wont know about? What will Rivers receive that will be compared to the potential Amaechi will will at the FG? Oponu, think straight.

3 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2015
Chiaka:

E pain you? Maggot brain!!

E pain me that u got ur statistics from ur anus............yuuuccck, are u ok?

1 Like

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2015
Demdem:

Liar, Those that took wike to court as regards the election fraud, are they abokiiis? or Rivers people? Amaechi didnt even contest any elective position. What makes u more Rivers than them?

Yes they are the 0.2% our of the ones doing stomach politics with him. They follow for what they think they get eat from him the rest 99.8% of
people are for Wike!!! that's why he is so confused, frustrated and fermenting false issues or ones he master-minded
come to think of it his book was lunched in Lagos and not any SS states and check those that attended......says it all I no like too much talk.
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

World's greatest slow poke...can you as well tell me which President before GEJ had done a quarter of his achievements, especially in your accursed region where progress is a taboo?? The son of a disoriented Harlot calling people bastards. Asiwin

Fool, what achievement are u talking about?
Which President has ever had so much income that Jonah-daft ever had?
compare the drunkards acheivent with the income that got to him over this time period and tell me Nigerians haven't been seriously robbed. The fool met our economy intact but as he is going he is leaving us with so much debt that have earlier been cleared a weak economy and worst still the legacy of a govt borrowing money to pay staffs despite having years of enormous surplus. Isnt it obvious that Egbere Jonah-daft is a cursed man to punish Nigeria?
A govt that even cant secure her citizens and u call that a good govt. U sound really deranged.
Again Only bastards will claim Amaechi did nothing but cant mention a name of a former Rivers governor that has performed better than him.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by africanusvu(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2015
atbu1983:

Don't delude urself. South South is not a single nation. Is so multi ethnic that we see ourselves as different.
Amaechi is far more loved than you think. Dont worry. after may 29, d picture will be very clear

South south does not consider Amaechi enemy. i am south south. plenty south south people support Amachi. It is only Jonathan apology cry babies that are against him. there is nothing like south south. we are all multi ethnic people. what concern edo man with Ijo man headeche. itsekiri love hausa and yoruba more than Ijo.
soon you will feel quilty of ever taking such a stand in life,in few months time,results will be out and posterity will judge us all,you said you ar south south and also said there is notin like south south,Mark my words,Here come the begining of a long suffering and slavery for the south,Amaechi hav just been used to achieve a northern Agenda,
Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2015
LFJ:

Which Southerner? Are u talking of the same Southerner we know? Southerners are for every government in power. You will see how they will use style to join APC. Amachi will soon become their hero and they will be looking up to him for political direction.

The bitter truth for these fools to accept is as from May 29, APC will continue to wax stronger while if care is not taken PDP will become weaker. APC will gain new grounds than she already has. Is it Jonah-daft who is even only revered in his own Bayelsa just after Alams and Abacha that will come and rescue PDP?
Joke of the century. Jonah-daft after May 29 is nothing, absolutely nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi by chiedu7: 2:48pm On May 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

AMONGST THE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS, AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST LOSERsmiley.

In one fell swoop, he lost the entire political structure of the SECOND OR THIRD RICHEST STATE IN NIGERIA, got villified as a sellout and became South-South's public enemy numero uno.

HE ISN'T EVEN ASSURED OF A SIGNIFICANT POSITION AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL JUDGING FROM THE RECENT SCHEMINGS AND SHENANIGANS BY THE NORTH.

Rotimi 'Pawn' Amaechismiley.

No mind the Dumb Ass, he put his political life on the line for the North.
And the same North does not recognize him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.